Author Topic: Wow...My Obamacare Coverage cost 269.00 a month!!!  (Read 34254 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Wow...My Obamacare Coverage cost 269.00 a month!!!
« Reply #175 on: January 13, 2015, 08:46:53 PM »
Holy shit you know the in's and out's of that guy, lol!!!

If all that is true, then it is pretty genius.

I've got to admit that's one of the most well thought out posts I've read on here in a loooong time. (Tongue depressers and Popsicle sticks..lol)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: January 13, 2015, 08:47:58 PM »
I've got to admit that's one of the most well thought out posts I've read on here in a loooong time. (Tongue depressers and Popsicle sticks..lol)

that had me laughing big time as well, lol...
?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #177 on: January 13, 2015, 09:03:00 PM »
And how do you know I'm not?

Don't be upset that Obama jilted you brain dead libs at the altar. Your failures in life Adam are because you have no social skills and a piss poor education resulting in a crap job.

But hey, the upside is you're ugly, feminine,  and substandard to real men in society, but you hate football and make a half decent wife around the house.

Don't cry, that bowl haircut may come back in style soon.
You aren`t making shit.  Not near as much as people I know, certainly not near as much as I make.  Do I gloat about it?  No.  

My question to you is why aren`t you making more than you should be, loser.

And my point is, everything is relative.  Don`t fault Vince or anyone for that matter when you are far from being at the top of the food chain.  You are nothing but a peon yourself in comparison to the income spectrum (if you measure yourself by your net income as you do) and there are tons of circles you couldn`t get accepted in because of your low social standing.

But you want to point the finger.  As if you are someone that matters.  You don`t.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #178 on: January 13, 2015, 09:12:19 PM »
Goodrum knows every scam in the book and then some. Years ago he swore that his bank manager was licking his lips in anticipation of Melvin getting some minority group loan to build a facility on Indian reserve.

Needless to say that enterprise never started. He posts here to impress the Flotsam and gullible. Keith and I called him out as did many others. No gym, clinic, spa, nothing. All bullshit including claims he

did personal training from home. The truth is the local gym didn't want him as a member. Or some such story. That is why he trained at home on some Pilates crap and built a similar physique.

I will give credit where it is due. So far all we can congratulate him on is having a 32 inch flat screen TV. He boasts about going off the grid and all manner of hip things but he lives in a basement probably

on welfare.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #179 on: January 13, 2015, 09:33:01 PM »
You aren`t making shit.  Not near as much as people I know, certainly not near as much as I make.  Do I gloat about it?  No.  

My question to you is why aren`t you making more than you should be, loser.

And my point is, everything is relative.  Don`t fault Vince or anyone for that matter when you are far from being at the top of the food chain.  You are nothing but a peon yourself in comparison to the income spectrum (if you measure yourself by your net income as you do) and there are tons of circles you couldn`t get accepted in because of your low social standing.

But you want to point the finger.  As if you are someone that matters.  You don`t.

You don't make shit income-wise, why carry on with the charade Muffin man? You're a self important blowhard that huffed and puffed on Obama cock twice and now you look like even more of a fool. You've been given the world on a silver platter and all you've accomplished is to look like a blonde Moe Howard in skinny jeans living paycheck to paycheck.

I can "fault Vince" all I want. He is a lazy, lying scam artist who revels in the fact that he cheats more deserving people out of social program monies because he's too fucking lazy to go out and get a real job. It's ironic that you and Goodrum both see yourself as being above menial work, yet you're easily two of the biggest social losers on the board.

Now go finishing scrubbing the kitchen floor before your wife slaps you so hard you end up looking like a fat Mike Katz....

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #180 on: January 13, 2015, 09:43:59 PM »
Serious question.. I made $29k last year and I'm self employed.  The cheapest insurance for me was $160 per month.  How are you getting it for $35?? Because I'm making $8k more I have to pay over 4 times as much?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #181 on: January 13, 2015, 11:52:08 PM »
You don't make shit income-wise, why carry on with the charade Muffin man? You're a self important blowhard that huffed and puffed on Obama cock twice and now you look like even more of a fool. You've been given the world on a silver platter and all you've accomplished is to look like a blonde Moe Howard in skinny jeans living paycheck to paycheck.

I can "fault Vince" all I want. He is a lazy, lying scam artist who revels in the fact that he cheats more deserving people out of social program monies because he's too fucking lazy to go out and get a real job. It's ironic that you and Goodrum both see yourself as being above menial work, yet you're easily two of the biggest social losers on the board.

Now go finishing scrubbing the kitchen floor before your wife slaps you so hard you end up looking like a fat Mike Katz....
::)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #182 on: January 14, 2015, 02:21:27 AM »
Serious question.. I made $29k last year and I'm self employed.  The cheapest insurance for me was $160 per month.  How are you getting it for $35?? Because I'm making $8k more I have to pay over 4 times as much?

Are you white?
$

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #183 on: January 14, 2015, 03:18:57 AM »
I couldn't careless how much Vince makes or doesn't make. It is what it is. But when he starts a thread with my name in it stating that he's paying only $60 based on $21k of income and and people like myself, Soul Crusher and others are picking up the rest of the tab, then turns around and says he actually made a lot more that tells me he's working the system. Didn't he say something about building a home?

Don't act like you haven't put my name in threads to troll the Politics board, Coach.  Honestly, I think this is my best work
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #184 on: January 14, 2015, 05:47:24 AM »
I am seeing glimpses of vintage getbig in this thread.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: January 14, 2015, 05:55:55 AM »
Wiggs
Shizzo
booty
Howard
240 is Black
LundrigenisBack
Little J

LOL, I haven't bragged about making 21 k a yr for a long time. ;)
My wife and I will have that double wide paid off soon, AND we own the 1987 Dodge 4 door outright.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: January 14, 2015, 06:50:33 AM »
I generally pay on average 28% in taxes from my personal income and then I have taxes on revenue I generate from my business ventures.  Next year, I'll have to pay taxes for revenue I'm making abroad as I now operate a business based in China
you are mentally ill.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: January 14, 2015, 06:51:30 AM »

Yes, because I'm paying back a government student loan and I get credit for the payments....that's part of the reason my filed income is 21k.  Because its almost paid off along with other factors, I won't be able to get a tax credit next year as I'll simply will not be able to no longer use certain deduction in addition to the amount of money I'm bringing in for my business.  

Its a good thing because I want to buy a new Jaguar and buy some property in the area
mentall illness.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: January 14, 2015, 06:54:53 AM »
obamacare sucks ass - but what should Vince do here?   Tell obama, "Hey, here's an extra $200 a month"?  

He's paying what the govt tells him he has to.

And coach, there's a guy named Mitt Romney that pays much more taxes than you.  Can he call you "lazy" cause you're paying less than him?  Of course not.  You're both paying what the govt legally tells you to pay.

I'm shocked you'd treat another human being like this.  
arent you unemployed , taking care of kids at home while your wife goes to work? Not too suprised you somehow defend vince goodcum.

Fact is vince is trying to make himself feel better about being a genuine loser at life posting delusional crap on the internet just like he has done for the past ten years.
Nothing of what he posts makes sense and is always debunked. He's crazy. He ll end under a bridge.

The whole thread is another attention whoring, bragging fest about who is the richest, luckiest than the others. And we all know self proclaimed believers, capitalist, hypocrit cynical -and LUCKY- guys like coach are the real predators who dominate poor bastards like vince.

Not sure why he always start stupid threads like these only to get bashed invariably into oblivion , probably a sado masochist of some sort.

Vince, those who have more money -whatever the way they obtained it; inheritance, luck, work, killing instead of being killed, a combination of all of the above- lead the world, nothing else matters.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: January 14, 2015, 07:04:38 AM »
Goodrum knows every scam in the book and then some. Years ago he swore that his bank manager was licking his lips in anticipation of Melvin getting some minority group loan to build a facility on Indian reserve.

Needless to say that enterprise never started. He posts here to impress the Flotsam and gullible. Keith and I called him out as did many others. No gym, clinic, spa, nothing. All bullshit including claims he

did personal training from home. The truth is the local gym didn't want him as a member. Or some such story. That is why he trained at home on some Pilates crap and built a similar physique.

I will give credit where it is due. So far all we can congratulate him on is having a 32 inch flat screen TV. He boasts about going off the grid and all manner of hip things but he lives in a basement probably

on welfare.

he s not even a successful scam artist, he lacks intelligence and hard working skills that could get him somewhere. All he has is "internet hustle"; not very useful in real life.

At least he helps you feel better about your own sorry life.

And looking at both of you make me feel better about my own life.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #190 on: January 14, 2015, 07:04:59 AM »
arent you unemployed , taking care of kids at home while your wife goes to work? Not too suprised you somehow defend vince goodcum.

Fact is vince is trying to make himself feel better about being a genuine loser at life posting delusional crap on the internet just like he has done for the past ten years.
Nothing of what he posts makes sense and is always debunked. He's crazy. He ll end under a bridge.

The whole thread is another attention whoring, bragging fest about who is the richest, luckiest than the others. And we all know self proclaimed believers, capitalist, hypocrit cynical -and LUCKY- guys like coach are the real predators who dominate poor bastards like vince.

Not sure why he always start stupid threads like these only to get bashed invariably into oblivion , probably a sado masochist of some sort.

Vince, those who have more money -whatever the way they obtained it; inheritance, luck, work, a combination of both- lead the world, nothing else matters.

I disagree. I think Goodrum believes his own fantasy world.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: January 14, 2015, 07:22:16 AM »
Relax bro.

The land he owns is his through adverse possession, completely legal. The past 7 years Vince has been maintaining a 4 acre parcel that had gone into foreclosure.  While the bank was bidding it's time to trap some poor sucker into a 30 year mortgage Vincent quietly went to work with the upkeep on the property.  With documentation of his labor, efforts and time the bank was left with no legal option.

Obtaining the building materials is relatively simple as Vincent is getting the home built mostly through non expiring, easily duplicated complimentary coupons from lumber yards. Often times these places discard perfectly fine construction grade materials for cosmetic reasons. They're more than happy to have someone take this stuff off their hands, and the company gets a right off for full retail.

Any other wood needed can be acquired via discarded popsicle sticks and tongue depressers. Although thin once stacked they have the tensile strength of titanium.

All concrete needs are obtained through his new Chinese contacts. Getting that stuff shipped here is exponentially cheaper than buying it out right.  

Due to lax laws on inmate work release programs, and apprentice plumbers/electrician/drywallers needing hours, all the work will be done pro bono.

Because its in state Im sure  he can get the great Falconer to donate time to oversee and offer advice.

The only real out of pocket cost will be the permits; so as you can see this McMansion is being built on the cheap for next to nothing.
Insurance will be the only other expense, because while it didn't cost much to build a fire or another disaster will reward him handsomely.
No laws broken, no systems cheated.

Queen Vissy?  Is that you?   ??? ???

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #192 on: January 14, 2015, 07:41:28 AM »
Relax bro.

The land he owns is his through adverse possession, completely legal. The past 7 years Vince has been maintaining a 4 acre parcel that had gone into foreclosure.  While the bank was bidding it's time to trap some poor sucker into a 30 year mortgage Vincent quietly went to work with the upkeep on the property.  With documentation of his labor, efforts and time the bank was left with no legal option.

Obtaining the building materials is relatively simple as Vincent is getting the home built mostly through non expiring, easily duplicated complimentary coupons from lumber yards. Often times these places discard perfectly fine construction grade materials for cosmetic reasons. They're more than happy to have someone take this stuff off their hands, and the company gets a right off for full retail.

Any other wood needed can be acquired via discarded popsicle sticks and tongue depressers. Although thin once stacked they have the tensile strength of titanium.

All concrete needs are obtained through his new Chinese contacts. Getting that stuff shipped here is exponentially cheaper than buying it out right.  

Due to lax laws on inmate work release programs, and apprentice plumbers/electrician/drywallers needing hours, all the work will be done pro bono.

Because its in state Im sure  he can get the great Falconer to donate time to oversee and offer advice.

The only real out of pocket cost will be the permits; so as you can see this McMansion is being built on the cheap for next to nothing.
Insurance will be the only other expense, because while it didn't cost much to build a fire or another disaster will reward him handsomely.
No laws broken, no systems cheated.

;D

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: January 14, 2015, 08:30:52 AM »
LOL thats what I was getting at, I am in the 33% tax bracket and I dont pay that much on average. If you do the math vince would need to be making around $400K a year to achieve an average federal tax rate of 28%.

$48,434 for taxes on income up to $186K
$65,505 for taxes on income above $186K up to $405K (33% tax rate on anything over $198K)
Total taxes of $113,939 on income of $405K
113,939/405,000 = 28.12%

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2013/10/31/irs-announces-2014-tax-brackets-standard-deduction-amounts-and-more/

and thats before deductions, if he is taking deductions his income would obviously need to be higher to still get that same amount.

ALL CORRECT.  that's why I am having a really hard time buying all this.  

although you can put your income at a really low level to get the credit when you're applying through the website.  its an "estimate".  unfortunately when you file your return and complete form 8962, your credit will have to be paid back because your income will be too high.  the form calculates how much of a credit you received based on your estimated income and either gives you additional credit or makes you pay back all or some of the credit if your income is too high.  so if he actually has an effective rate of 28%, then yes he makes way too much money to get any credit.  it will all have to be paid back when he does his taxes.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #194 on: January 14, 2015, 08:46:16 AM »

Don't act like you haven't put my name in threads to troll the Politics board, Coach.  Honestly, I think this is my best work

I don't think I have. Maybe in a thread. But I didn't pm you to direct you to the thread. You don't take up my head.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #195 on: January 14, 2015, 08:49:20 AM »

Calling attention to yourself saying "look at me, look at me I'm an idiot " isn't your best work. Putting that you charge $3000 for business seminars on your website is damn close though. Haha

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: January 14, 2015, 08:53:29 AM »
Calling attention to yourself saying "look at me, look at me I'm an idiot " isn't your best work. Putting that you charge $3000 for business seminars on your website is damn close though. Haha

Seriously??? Bahahaha....
?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #197 on: January 14, 2015, 09:04:48 AM »

Yeah, that was hard one forget.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #198 on: January 14, 2015, 09:07:21 AM »

Is that $3,000 in paper money or bitcoins?
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #199 on: January 14, 2015, 09:14:29 AM »
CALIBER FITNESS SOLUTIONS

The Leader In Human Evolution Since 2001

For over 10 years, we have been providing high quality equipment, nutritional supplements, and medical equipment without the high prices.  Never wait again for the best deals on certain days...GET THE BEST DEALS EVERYDAY ALL YEAR ROUND!!!!

X