Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 455847 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #576 on: June 05, 2013, 07:13:40 AM »
Diet: Adonis principles
Training: Weider principles

Cardio: Running from your wife
Awards: Getbig Hall Of Fame, and Man Of The Yearr 2013

Ha ha ha, that was very funny, shizzo,,

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: June 05, 2013, 07:16:27 AM »
BG, are you saying that cswol couldn't get laid if he were an egg?

haha yes big cyp. Are you suggesting that the last time cswol had a pair of sweaty legs round his neck was the day he was born

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #578 on: June 05, 2013, 07:16:46 AM »
Cswol looking good here. He's only one or two water pills away from stage shape.
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: June 05, 2013, 07:20:14 AM »
Cswol looking good here. He's only one or two water pills away from stage shape.

As in, shaped like a stage?

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #580 on: June 05, 2013, 07:22:10 AM »

As in circus fat man stage shape.
S

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #581 on: June 05, 2013, 07:26:18 AM »
Nice tittays. No wonder he's always pissed.    ;D

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #582 on: June 05, 2013, 07:32:18 AM »
one thing you got right, current weight is pretty much 208lbs, good guess.

but the pipe dream youve made up above doesnt happen like that irl, here is how it actually happens:

its not like my gym hasnt its fair share of permafatsos.when i walk in , theyre there sweating in their obese bodys from just walking around, out of breath from 20% rom movements, red-ish face, almost vomiting their big mcdonalds fries out.

i come in, with pullover bc i need to have warm clothes to even break a sweat, thats the case when one has supreme conditioning, at this moment, the permafatsos still walk around with ILS and bitchtittschest all the way out, as if they conquered the continent recently.

then when im warmed up after couple minutes and the epic pump sets in(from the trademark galeniko diet), i take off the pullover and deliberately make the tanktop slide upwards to the chest to "accidentally" flash the chiseled ,rock hard 6pack for a moment, and the second the pullover is removed and i stand there with tanktop(always tank top) and fingethick veins pop everywhere, the permafatsos give me stares as if i killed their whole families and put on their own pulloever and jackets,in sheer embarassment.

while theyre bathing in their own sweat and jealousy, i have chitchat moments with the girls there inbetween sets, the girls tell me how mine is the perect natural physique while they ask me how long itd take (they point at a permafatso)that fat guy who recently started training(thats what they assume)to become like me, for they resemble their weak husbands-boyfrends. ;D

now comes the ironic part, for some reason, the permabulker,instead of hitting some cardio, will down a "protein bar" with some gatorade or protein shake at the gym bar ,to refuel his fatcells"muscle" , while sitting there out of breath and overly thaetralicly acting exhausted as if he just had some very hard workout.

this is roughly how it goes,hth 8)

Galeniko...You just above described me and all my long island friends when we were 18-21 LOL. I have to admit it was a fun time as we all went to see Dave Palumbo about cycles and diet etc.. We would be at McDonalds everyday. Then you realize there are things like blood pressure, and that there is rice that is brown :)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #584 on: June 05, 2013, 09:23:41 AM »
one thing you got right, current weight is pretty much 208lbs, good guess.

but the pipe dream youve made up above doesnt happen like that irl, here is how it actually happens:

its not like my gym hasnt its fair share of permafatsos.when i walk in , theyre there sweating in their obese bodys from just walking around, out of breath from 20% rom movements, red-ish face, almost vomiting their big mcdonalds fries out.

i come in, with pullover bc i need to have warm clothes to even break a sweat, thats the case when one has supreme conditioning, at this moment, the permafatsos still walk around with ILS and bitchtittschest all the way out, as if they conquered the continent recently.

then when im warmed up after couple minutes and the epic pump sets in(from the trademark galeniko diet), i take off the pullover and deliberately make the tanktop slide upwards to the chest to "accidentally" flash the chiseled ,rock hard 6pack for a moment, and the second the pullover is removed and i stand there with tanktop(always tank top) and fingethick veins pop everywhere, the permafatsos give me stares as if i killed their whole families and put on their own pulloever and jackets,in sheer embarassment.

while theyre bathing in their own sweat and jealousy, i have chitchat moments with the girls there inbetween sets, the girls tell me how mine is the perect natural physique while they ask me how long itd take (they point at a permafatso)that fat guy who recently started training(thats what they assume)to become like me, for they resemble their weak husbands-boyfrends. ;D

now comes the ironic part, for some reason, the permabulker,instead of hitting some cardio, will down a "protein bar" with some gatorade or protein shake at the gym bar ,to refuel his fatcells"muscle" , while sitting there out of breath and overly thaetralicly acting exhausted as if he just had some very hard workout.

this is roughly how it goes,hth 8)

hahahahaha
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: June 05, 2013, 09:25:44 AM »

lol holy shit
b

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #586 on: June 05, 2013, 09:30:27 AM »
Scotland would be in a frenzy if Cswol washed ashore.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: June 05, 2013, 09:50:36 AM »
LOL!!!  THis is the most ridiculous "diet plan" i have ever seen.  No one needs to cut fat and carbs that low to get below 10% bodyfat.  Training on a diet like that would be absolutely shit....I dont care how much ephedrine you take, it would be complete shit.

to address your points.

- its a ridiculous diet plan because thats what you have programmed to say after years of being fed bullshit broscience and supplement company ads.

- i agree- nobody needs to cut fat and carbs to get below 10%. but why would you want to be 10%? 10% is borderline sloppy as fuck. at 10% you'll have a 2" thick roll of fat around your midsection hanging over your jeans. if you want to be 10% and thats your gold standard you shouldnt even have to diet. just that fact that you think 10% is such a great hallmark for conditioning tells me what kind of shape your truly in and i shouldnt even bother wasting my time with you further, but i'll carry on, because this might benefit someone else.

- actually you have more energy than you'll know what to do with. once you find that balance between cals in and cals utilised, without giving your body a surplus to maintain the adipose you already carry, your body becomes remarkably adept at utilising that adipose for energy. the reason most guys who diet on their 1800-2500cal diets get lethargy is exactly because their cals are too high.

this is a system that works. period. we've used our own experiences to create something that every single 'diet guru' will hate. and we expect guys like you, and them to repeat the same bullshit lies and myths about dieting- you'll lose muscle, you'll have no energy, you'll starve its not possible it cant work etc etc. guess what sunshine. it works and it woirks better than anything you have ever heard about and will ever try. you can go from 12 10% and lower to competition lean in a fraction of the time it takes a guy doing a typical carb cycle diet. gal and i are actually kicking around the idea of putting our heads together and making it a complete dieting system and use it to help people get in the best shape of their lives. instead of a contest prep that someone has to pay a 'trainer' or 'guru' for every time they get ready for a show, we'll give you the tools and information you need to get in the best shape of your life, using one easy uncomplicated system that works every time. no matter how fat you are, not matter how lean you are. every time. a flexible system that works with your body, not against it that you can tailor to yourself. dont want to eat oats? dont eat oats. hate spinach? why eat it? hate almonds? good. dont eat them. love coconut oil? great use it. its not the foods, the combinations of foods, the interactions of the foods that gives the results its the system. hungry? great eat. not hungry. great dont eat. this is a compete 180 from what you've been taught and lied about what you need to do.

so keep drinking the koolaid bro. keep 'dieting' for the rest of your life and never getting to where you can be. let your fear and ignorance prevent you from realising your goals. while your doing that people are taking this system and rapidly making changes and getting leaner than drier than they ever could have imagined. thats a huge payoff for guys like gal and i who just love to help people. if you dont want help, thats great. its your life, do with it what you please. but dont just say stupid ignorant shit like what you posted cause its 'what your supposed to say'. it makes you look unintelligent and like one of the 19 year old broscience crew.

i'd ask you to post a pic and compare it to gals but it sint about that. you can get into gals shape using other diets. thats not the issue. the issue is they all take a tolll mentally and physically. you fight cravings. you fight hunger you fight the clock. after 8 weeks all you want to do is eat a cheesecake or a pizza but wait, you cant. gotta get those 'marcos' in. gotta eat 'clean food'. cant eat 'empty calories'. you need to have your 'ratios' correct.

this diet is about doing what you've told what not to do for decades, and getting to competition level lean in a FRACTION of the time. and maintaining it into perpetuity. period.

give a man a fish feed him for a day, teach a man to fish feed him for a lifetime. were tired of this industry giving people fish.

cheers.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: June 05, 2013, 10:10:53 AM »

hey Gal- how does FAS/T sound? FAT ANNIHILATING SYSTEM/TECHNIQUES.

:D

b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #589 on: June 05, 2013, 10:13:36 AM »
ah,no problem man, i can see that point.but the potential muscle loss below 6% can be fixed by upping the steroid dosage, i know, neither are long term solutions obviously.say, some halo will make sure the workouts are intense.

but yeah efedrine is most likely the best fatburner and it also somehow reduces the subcutane water, i merely pointed out the bad sides of it.

mind you the only reason i dont take it is the legal issues ;D
Actually TBH I love it cause the power it gives you in the gym not so much for the fat burning

good posts on you and no one  8)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: June 05, 2013, 10:18:43 AM »
Actually TBH I love it cause the power it gives you in the gym not so much for the fat burning

good posts on you and no one  8)

ty sir. much appreciated. :)
b

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #591 on: June 05, 2013, 10:39:19 AM »
to address your points.

- its a ridiculous diet plan because thats what you have programmed to say after years of being fed bullshit broscience and supplement company ads.

- i agree- nobody needs to cut fat and carbs to get below 10%. but why would you want to be 10%? 10% is borderline sloppy as fuck. at 10% you'll have a 2" thick roll of fat around your midsection hanging over your jeans. if you want to be 10% and thats your gold standard you shouldnt even have to diet. just that fact that you think 10% is such a great hallmark for conditioning tells me what kind of shape your truly in and i shouldnt even bother wasting my time with you further, but i'll carry on, because this might benefit someone else.

Don't sweat the anklebiters. In my over 10 years, here, this has been the most useful thread I've seen.

My question is what 10% actually looks like. Do you agree with the percentages in these pics, particularly the ones from 10-20%? While the 10% guy isn't ripped by bodybuilding contest standards, I wouldn't describe him as "sloppy as fvck."

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #592 on: June 05, 2013, 10:48:49 AM »
Don't sweat the anklebiters. In my over 10 years, here, this has been the useful thread I've seen.

My question is what 10% actually looks like. Do you agree with the percentages in these pics, particularly the ones from 10-20%? While the 10% guy isn't ripped by bodybuilding contest standards, I wouldn't describe him as "sloppy as fvck."

The 3-4 is indeed 3% the 6-7 is 5% and 15% and 20% are closer then that, only like 2% difference there. The rest are pretty accurate.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #593 on: June 05, 2013, 10:55:45 AM »
i think even prostitutes who are off heroin cold turkey would have second thought before having him as client.

Ha ha yes even the fithiest of prostitutes would rather be fucked with a used drain rod than even give "big" cswol a handjob.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: June 05, 2013, 11:00:05 AM »
Don't sweat the anklebiters. In my over 10 years, here, this has been the useful thread I've seen.

ok, its really tough to tell what a guys exact bf level is just by eyeballing it. too many variables like water come into play that can look like fat the higher up in bodyfat you get as is the case here. anyway pic 3 is not 10% bro. not by a long shot.

pic number 1 is done with a sharpening tool. in fact i'd venture to say pic 1 and 2 are similar bf levels. they are in the 3-5 range. pic 3 is closer to 7-8% dont mistake water for fat in this pic. not a lot of fat there at all. that guy on this sytem would go from pic 3 to pic 2 in about 3 weeks.

pic 4 is around 9-10%. what makes him look so markedly different from pic 3 is his lack on muscle in comparison. pic 5 is around 12-15. you put pic 5 in a pair of jeans and you got 2 inches of overhang all day long.

the rest dont matter. if your that far gone you should just shoot yourself.

b

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #595 on: June 05, 2013, 11:11:22 AM »
If I saw someone in the gym laughing out loud to himself I would think he was a mental patient.  If I read his delusional postings on here like I just did, I would be convinced.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #596 on: June 05, 2013, 11:29:57 AM »
PIC 1 IS ALEX AZARIAN LEGENDARY THREAD YRS AGO,YES SHARPENING TOOL WAS USED AND HE SHOWED UP ONSTAGE NOWHERE NEAR THAT LOOK,THIS PLACE WAS UPSIDE DOWN WITH THAT THREAD,,,

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #597 on: June 05, 2013, 11:32:53 AM »
PIC 1 IS ALEX AZARIAN LEGENDARY THREAD YRS AGO,YES SHARPENING TOOL WAS USED AND HE SHOWED UP ONSTAGE NOWHERE NEAR THAT LOOK,THIS PLACE WAS UPSIDE DOWN WITH THAT THREAD,,,
Ya I remember that, he dialed in way to early and payed the price

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #598 on: June 05, 2013, 11:35:26 AM »
Ya I remember that, he dialed in way to early and payed the price
IT LOOKED PAINFUL TO BE THAT RIPPED ,,TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE,,,HE LOOKED BETTER YR OR SO BEFORE WITHOUT THE 'HYPE'

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #599 on: June 05, 2013, 11:36:35 AM »
i think even prostitutes who are off heroin cold turkey would have second thought before having him as client.

i know ur joking but

let's face it

dem hos addicted to the chase

they get high off taking the working man's money