Author Topic: read this if your serious about getting in shape and want the truth  (Read 41539 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: read this if your serious about getting in shape and want the truth
« Reply #100 on: December 14, 2011, 01:45:42 PM »
and what if the economies collapse and the bank isnt able to give you your money , if your money disapear/ is "deleted" ? All these numbers in your bank accounts are just numbers, virtual fucking numbers.
And even if you manage to get all your money off your bank account, what if it's devaluated? You end with toilet paper in your hands.

Houses, land, gold, firearms are immortal.

This is very true.  If this day ever does arrive, food, water, guns, ammo and gold will be king.  Guns and ammo would probably hold more value than gold.  Start stocking up bitches.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #101 on: December 14, 2011, 01:47:46 PM »
you all se weights monica used to work with in herprime and even now... lol do you think she work HEAVY... lol and lok in her muslce department lol  

it is ALL IN YOUR HOOK UPS AND WHO YOU KNOW AND WHAT DRUGS YOU ARE ON ,, monica is product of human growth hormone in lower doses but consistant usage,, ofcourse aas too...but as i say ...bodybuild has nothing to do with how much you lift lol or if you eat 8 times a day or 10   lol you can eat 4 times and do perfectly fine ,,

also so it understod,, ALL LIQUID = FOOD aside from protien pwoder whic his balonie ,, but liquid eggwhite = FOOD = MEAL!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #102 on: December 14, 2011, 01:50:30 PM »
I agree 100%

at the beginning I used to use mostly free weights on everything then i started using more machines/cables/smith and I progressed that's when it clicked that the "free weight is better for growth" was a load of bullshit

lol,,the best thing is when you see the local drug dealer all 250 lb 8% 6 feet comign into gymnasium going to the machine do some machine curls flex and go home lol while the other felas stand there and do their 20 set of dumbel curles lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #103 on: December 14, 2011, 01:53:20 PM »
this song is called, your mom is my drug.

;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #104 on: December 14, 2011, 01:59:35 PM »
I`ve seen/read about guys who do/did this and most of them looked damn good...............
makes you re-think a lot of the shit "they" sold us.
the human body is a very adaptive mechanism, more so than we give it credit for.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: December 14, 2011, 02:02:08 PM »
lol,,the best thing is when you see the local drug dealer all 250 lb 8% 6 feet comign into gymnasium going to the machine do some machine curls flex and go home lol while the other felas stand there and do their 20 set of dumbel curles lol

gh15 approved

lol there is a few I see in my gym all the time

there one specific guy I would say he's about 240lb 6'2 very lean

for the last year this guy never did more than 6-8 sets a night.. he would come in for like 30-45min before closing lol.....

and the guys who work out the hardest always look like shit at the end of the day.. and I see these kids wonder like as if there is some "huge" secret

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: December 14, 2011, 02:12:11 PM »
People overcomplicate things with various diet and training methods, meanwhile consistancy is king and you need the right products in your blood.

gh15 has said it before, and I can testify to it, that when you have 15+ iu's human grade GH in the sytem, changes to your body are daily!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #107 on: December 14, 2011, 02:16:44 PM »
Great post!

So true in all aspects.

8)

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: December 14, 2011, 02:17:23 PM »
People overcomplicate things with various diet and training methods, meanwhile consistancy is king and you need the right products in your blood.

gh15 has said it before, and I can testify to it, that when you have 15+ iu's human grade GH in the sytem, changes to your body are daily!

kigtropina  ;D

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #109 on: December 14, 2011, 02:19:57 PM »

and the guys who work out the hardest always look like shit at the end of the day.. and I see these kids wonder like as if there is some "huge" secret

THERE IS A HUGE SECRET BRO. U THINK THE AVERAGE GYM RAT KID IS AWARE OF GH15? ON CAMPUS I DOUBT ANYONE KNOWS OF GH15 BUT ME HONESTLY. OTHERWISE IF U DO NOT KNOW GH15, U KEEP ASKING URSELF WHY IS THIS DUDE SO MUCH BIGGER THAN ME I FOLLOWED MY DIET DAILY, TRAIN 4 TIMES A WEEK, DO CARDIO ON OFF DAYS, USE CREATINE, TAKE MY MULTIVITAMIN AND LIFT HEAVY.

2ND PROBLEM KIDS HAVE IS THEY CANNOT AFFORD THIS STUFF. LUCKILY I CAN AFFORD SOME DAMN GOOD GEAR AND GH CYCLED IN AND OUT.

ALL MY MEATHEAD FRIENDS USE DESIGNER STEROIDS THOUGH.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #111 on: December 14, 2011, 02:22:15 PM »
THERE IS A HUGE SECRET BRO. U THINK THE AVERAGE GYM RAT KID IS AWARE OF GH15? ON CAMPUS I DOUBT ANYONE KNOWS OF GH15 BUT ME HONESTLY. OTHERWISE IF U DO NOT KNOW GH15, U KEEP ASKING URSELF WHY IS THIS DUDE SO MUCH BIGGER THAN ME I FOLLOWED MY DIET DAILY, TRAIN 4 TIMES A WEEK, DO CARDIO ON OFF DAYS, USE CREATINE, TAKE MY MULTIVITAMIN AND LIFT HEAVY.

2ND PROBLEM KIDS HAVE IS THEY CANNOT AFFORD THIS STUFF. LUCKILY I CAN AFFORD SOME DAMN GOOD GEAR AND GH CYCLED IN AND OUT.

ALL MY MEATHEAD FRIENDS USE DESIGNER STEROIDS THOUGH.

This, I essentially am the knowledge base for the kids I lift with. They still use the prohormones and all that shit, and wonder why I grow so much more efficiently and stay lean as fuck. They are still so in the dark with everything.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #112 on: December 14, 2011, 02:22:23 PM »
shgh

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #113 on: December 14, 2011, 02:22:55 PM »
and the guys who work out the hardest always look like shit at the end of the day..
Not true at all.....ask Ronnie,Kuclo,Yates,Milos,Defendis,etc. etc.

What gh15 is saying is that you can get away with far less training while on GH,but training hard sure isn`t gonna` hurt your physique.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: December 14, 2011, 02:24:06 PM »
This, I essentially am the knowledge base for the kids I lift with. They still use the prohormones and all that shit, and wonder why I grow so much more efficiently and stay lean as fuck. They are still so in the dark with everything.

TO THEM, I AM NATURAL THOUGH.  :D
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 14, 2011, 02:24:49 PM »
TO THEM, I AM NATURAL THOUGH.  :D
Smart not to tell them.......loose lips sink ships!!

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: December 14, 2011, 02:33:27 PM »
Smart not to tell them.......loose lips sink ships!!

THESE GUYS BELIEVE ME TOO. I LOVE THEM TO DEATH, BUT COMON.

I WAS 170LBS SEMI SOFT TO 190LBS AND RIPPED IN A MATTER OF 5-6 MONTHS, JUST WINTER BREAK AND 2ND SEMESTER WAS ON THE JUICE THOUGH.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

L.L

« Reply #117 on: December 14, 2011, 02:33:30 PM »

this^^^^

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 14, 2011, 02:36:32 PM »
This is very true.  If this day ever does arrive, food, water, guns, ammo and gold will be king.  Guns and ammo would probably hold more value than gold.  Start stocking up bitches.
when you cant pay your rent anymore cause you lost your job, you re homeless... When you own your house at least even when you re unemployed you still have a roof above your head, and you also better have a chimney for winters if you dont have money to pay electricity. You also better have a garden...

Basically you better be self sufficient and live far away from big cities where people will jump at each others throats very quick when there s no more money, jobs, food, electricty. It wont be repeated enough. People just dont understand what s coming, they re completely asleep after decades of extreme confort.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: December 14, 2011, 02:37:13 PM »
Not true at all.....ask Ronnie,Kuclo,Yates,Milos,Defendis,etc. etc.

What gh15 is saying is that you can get away with far less training while on GH,but training hard sure isn`t gonna` hurt your physique.

I like training heavy by nature I didn't mean it that way

i agree with your post but in this day you do NOT need to train with heavy must

look at heath he plays with 20lb dumbbells lol.. and is Mr. O  :-\

Jizzacked

« Reply #120 on: December 14, 2011, 02:37:25 PM »
That's just more bro-science, and the biggest fallacy of all.....that free weights are superior for building muscle.

Your muscles don't have little brains in them that know the difference if they are contracting against a cable that's attached to a square weight, or a barbell that has a round weight on it.

weight is weight, heavy is heavy.

haha, no shit.  irritates the shit out of me every time I hear the classic "keep the muscles guessing" line, as if your biceps are working on defining an algorithm to identify the sort of exercises you are doing  ::)

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: December 14, 2011, 02:52:09 PM »
haha, no shit.  irritates the shit out of me every time I hear the classic "keep the muscles guessing" line, as if your biceps are working on defining an algorithm to identify the sort of exercises you are doing  ::)

mix it up a little to keep muscles guessing  ;D ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 14, 2011, 02:52:22 PM »
I like training heavy by nature I didn't mean it that way

i agree with your post but in this day you do NOT need to train with heavy must

look at heath he plays with 20lb dumbbells lol.. and is Mr. O  :-\
Agreed  :)

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: December 14, 2011, 02:53:07 PM »
Not necessarily.  If you get a great deal on the rent, you only pay your rent.  No repairs, no taxes, no homeowners insurance, no HOA dues, no PMI, no etc.  For sure, you will never own if you constantly rent, but for some people it allows them to live worry free, and able to put money in the bank.  Renting is not for everyone, but it is a very respectable option if you do it the right way.

Around 39% of Germans own their homes, its typically an 'American dream' type scenario that the Government tries to push - due to home owners being less likely to go on strike.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 14, 2011, 02:53:30 PM »
when you cant pay your rent anymore cause you lost your job, you re homeless... When you own your house at least even when you re unemployed you still have a roof above your head, and you also better have a chimney for winters if you dont have money to pay electricity. You also better have a garden...

Basically you better be self sufficient and live far away from big cities where people will jump at each others throats very quick when there s no more money, jobs, food, electricty. It wont be repeated enough. People just dont understand what s coming, they re completely asleep after decades of extreme confort.

Settle down browskie, it's not time yet.