Author Topic: DANTE: The Most TERRIFYING Stalker in CyberSpace!!!  (Read 18408 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: DANTE: The Most TERRIFYING Stalker in CyberSpace!!!
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2006, 07:11:32 PM »
Hah, don't back down from that shit.

He's signed for the most scum company in the industry.  Its an embarassment to be involved with them and if you had a decent sense of ethics about what you're representing you'd never get involved with them

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2006, 07:13:19 PM »

He's signed for the most scum company in the industry.  Its an embarassment to be involved with them and if you had a decent sense of ethics about what you're representing you'd never get involved with them

word.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2006, 07:35:17 PM »

The worst is seeing how they have a commercial now, everytime it comes on it makes me cringe. They laid out the works for it to including but limiting ..

Fake doctor..
Running in the sand..
Fat chick with cellulite then it magically goes away and she becomes a model..
Did I mention that it's proven 400% more effective...

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2006, 11:11:39 PM »

I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. I think Fizogen takes the cake with 'The Strap'. That's as bullshit as a gravity suit
I min/max my physique

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2006, 11:14:15 PM »
hahahaha, that picture is mute evidence of how delusional this clown is, the damn suit is literally hanging off him, he's swimming in it, it reminds me of when his "trainees" were complaining that their hands were getting too big for the top of their protein containers, hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean that is "DOGGCRAPP"?

Lisa

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2006, 05:14:25 AM »

Lisa

yes that whale lookin' ni**a is Dogcrapp, explains everything.......

the block is still pimpin it, playin' it, flexin' it, ni**as on a mutherfuckin' mission.

aint nutin' but a g thang',

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2006, 05:30:26 AM »
:o

what show was this blockhead? and who is this Dante guy
Get Big, or Die Trying

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2006, 05:32:58 AM »
yes that whale lookin' ni**a is Dogcrapp, explains everything.......

the block is still pimpin it, playin' it, flexin' it, ni**as on a mutherfuckin' mission.

aint nutin' but a g thang',

I still don't get the whole "talk like a gangsta" thing you got goin on :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
nasser=piece of shit

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2006, 05:33:14 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=42976.6900

Here is an exchange between theBlockHead and Doggcrapp. The thread was merged into a huge thread on the V board. Anyway the exchange starts at the bottom of the page and continues on. As soon as DoggCrapp was getting ganged up on, the thread was closed/ moved by Hedgehog, and BlockHead was banned from it. Then I was banned as soon as I complained about it.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2006, 05:37:49 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=42976.6900

Here is an exchange between theBlockHead and Doggcrapp. The thread was merged into a huge thread on the V board. Anyway the exchange starts at the bottom of the page and continues on. As soon as DoggCrapp was getting ganged up on, the thread was closed/ moved by Hedgehog, and BlockHead was banned from it. Then I was banned as soon as I complained about it.

He was played out by the getbigs finest ballers, if you can't stand the heat, get out the kitchen.

All I know is that dogcrapp tried to get crazy with an "essai" (block), but he didn't know he was loco.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2006, 06:37:52 AM »

Lisa
hahahaha, the one and only, he's a real winner isn't he?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2006, 06:41:29 AM »
Driving a hummer is a monster life accomplishment.  ::)

Unless your going off-roading which most don't use them for it just screams "I have a small penis!" ;D
I

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2006, 09:52:17 AM »

Thanks for the support everyone...this is an issue that should not be dropped. The issue is cyberstalking. It's real...it's absolutley REAL and could happen to you!

I obviously know first hand.

That's right, davidpaul...he didn't know I was 'loco'. I have not a damn thing to lose...nothing. He does though...his reputation.

Funny thing is he lost a customer or paying 'client'. I'm still gonna contact 'troponin'. Mr.troponin was a gentleman and kept cool and didn't get fresh. He will get my money when it's time for me to get back on stage. I will GLADLY send him money orders or a check in the mail for his e-mails, possible phone calls and critiques and guidence through a complicated pre-contest diet. Even more ironic...as natur-al knows...I'm fascinated by DC training and want to be a somewhat 'pupil' of it and I would have even contacted Dante about it and paid him to for some info and thoughts but that aint gonna happen...what a buisnessman!

I'm gonna ride and ride what happend to me until it gets covered in a higher media. I'm kicking around the idea of starting a 'Cyber Stalking Victims Anonymous' support group.

At the end of the day...my interaction with Dante will go down as one of the GREATEST and most FIERCE meltdowns in the history of all bodybuilding chat forums. 
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2006, 10:02:31 AM »
Thanks for the support everyone...this is an issue that should not be dropped. The issue is cyberstalking. It's real...it's absolutley REAL and could happen to you!

That's right, davidpaul...he didn't know I was 'loco'. I have not a damn thing to lose...nothing. He does though...his reputation.

Funny thing is he lost a customer or paying 'client'. I'm still gonna contact 'troponin'. Mr.troponin was a gentleman and kept cool and didn't get fresh. He will get my money when it's time for me to get back on stage. I will GLADLY send him money orders or a check in the mail for his e-mails, possible phone calls and critiques and guidence through a complicated pre-contest diet. Even more ironic...as natur-al knows...I'm fascinated by DC training and want to be a somewhat 'pupil' of it and I would have even contacted Dante about it and paid him to for some info and thoughts but that aint gonna happen...what a buisnessman!

I'm gonna ride and ride what happend to me until it gets covered in a higher media. I'm kicking around the idea of starting a 'Cyber Stalking Victims Anonymous' support group.

At the end of the day...my interaction with Dante will go down as one of the GREATEST and most FIERCE meltdowns in the history of all bodybuilding chat forums. 

After an underground meeting, the brothers of the crip nation have yo' back G.

rat tat tat tat, whats ma mutherfucking name, yeah recongnise.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2006, 10:08:11 AM »

Ay player...is that my dawg, A-Wax in that pic...at the far right end??? I have'nt seen that ni--a in a minute! Last time I see him he be wit that girl...wass her name...uh...KEISHA! Remember her? He still live up over on Crenshaw? Me and him used to kick it up in the WATTS.

Dang...I remember that foo'. Me and him did some time together up in da County, youknowwhatImsayin? he ever tell you bout' that one time we be chillin up over on Compton when that car full of 'slobs' tried creepin up on us and A-Wax pulled out his 9' and emptied a whole clip at those 'slobs' and saved me cuz I be all slippin...I was hustlin some rock and didn't see em. I owe that n---a A-Wax my LIFE! YouknowwhatImsayin? 
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2006, 10:09:57 AM »
Ay player...is that my dawg, A-Wax in that pic...at the far right end??? I have'nt seen that ni--a in a minute! Last time I see him he be wit that girl...wass her name...uh...KEISHA! Remember her? He still live up over on Crenshaw? Me and him used to kick it up in the WATTS.

Dang...I remember that foo'. Me and him did some time together up in da County, youknowwhatImsayin? he ever tell you bout' that one time we be chillin up over on Compton when that car full of 'slobs' tried creepin up on us and A-Wax pulled out his 9' and emptied a whole clip at those 'slobs' and saved me cuz I be all slippin...I was hustlin some rock and didn't see em. I owe that n---a A-Wax my LIFE! YouknowwhatImsayin? 

G' Keisha had an ass SO FAT!

i was hittin' that for a years g

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2006, 10:10:35 AM »
i really wanna rent menace 2 society now.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2006, 10:18:42 AM »
i really wanna rent menace 2 society now.
You caught that, Rob? "A-Wax". If you rent that movie...you can see how TheBlockHead and davidpaul live...they say art imitating LIFE but for crips like us...thats REALITY!

Here's another one...as you can see I have high lats and arms like Yates. I don't have the genetic cards to have nice peaks and there's not much I can do about it. That pic was taken I believe...7 weeks out from my last show. So some time in Feb06 I want to say.
?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #93 on: October 26, 2006, 10:23:55 AM »
(Obligatory GETBIG moment)

ALL DRUGS!!!

;D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 26, 2006, 10:24:27 AM »
You caught that, Rob? "A-Wax". If you rent that movie...you can see how TheBlockHead and davidpaul live...they say art imitating LIFE but for crips like us...thats REALITY!

Here's another one...as you can see I have high lats and arms like Yates. I don't have the genetic cards to have nice peaks and there's not much I can do about it. That pic was taken I believe...7 weeks out from my last show. So some time in Feb06 I want to say.

and thats the real shit. 8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #95 on: October 26, 2006, 10:27:20 AM »
LOL... A-wax was the OG of the group.  He'd been doing dirt for so long that he just liked to see others do work now.

When that busta came hobbling out of the walkup hamburger stand, A-wax was there to lend a hand. "You need some help, homie?"  then proceeded to put about eight 45 ACPs into his belly. 

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2006, 10:27:57 AM »
 I ran a very conservative cycle for that show...there I think I was on 150mg of tren a week and 300mg of eq a week.

I never claimed superiority of having a godlike physique. I hold my own...nothing too special. I'm not genetically gifted so I have to earn what I gain and make best with what I got.
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 26, 2006, 10:29:32 AM »
LOL... A-wax was the OG of the group.  He'd been doing dirt for so long that he just liked to see others do work now.

When that busta came hobbling out of the walkup hamburger stand, A-wax was there to lend a hand. "You need some help, homie?"  then proceeded to put about eight 45 ACPs into his belly. 
HELL YEA!!!! Rob knows that movie!!! He crept up on him like...'You need some help, homey then stuck his 45 in his gut and unloaded 7 times in him and was like..."Bitch ass ni66a...COME ON, ni66az!!!!"

"All ya'll actin like a couple of bitches...gimme back my mufkn JOINT!"
?

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: October 26, 2006, 10:50:41 AM »

Shane yesterday I tried to fan the flames here but I guess you see it as a way for you to make a name for yourself so you want to keep going with this....so be it. By my view of things you pretty much had the galactic meltdown of the century here. Basically you can sit there and throw shit at people all day behind your anomynous screenname for the last year but when you get outed with your picture and name now known, YOU FREAK THE F*CK OUT!

Then come the Nine paragraph posts, new threads made and multiple explanations upon explanations "I was off then!" "I was hungover!" "Dammit guys I promise you I'm somebody!!!" posts later about yourself.....yes thats called a meltdown, the very same ones you said you live for after reading the link you left for me to read at pridenutrition yesterday. Your mad at me for outing you? Here is the lesson learned...dont be an asshole online and then you dont have to worry bout stuff like this. Whats a matter all that crap you threw at Kamali and Derek Anthony now got you freaked out if they see you at the Arnold? Then bottom line you shouldnt of said it then if you cant back up your words. It sucks not being invisible anymore doesnt it? How old are you 30? And you live for "meltdowns on message boards"? Yea you got your shit together allright. Trust me you wouldnt make my client list. I put morals, being a good guy and being a respectful person at the top of the list. You are missing those qualities. Contact Trop, lets see if he takes you on (its up to him, but I wouldn't count on it) 

Theblockhead:At the end of the day...my interaction with Dante will go down as one of the GREATEST and most FIERCE meltdowns in the history of all bodybuilding chat forums.

Yea there is no doubt about that bro, except you were the one that had one. Go back and read your 9 paragraph post starting this thread-LOL-I think the correct word for that rambling diatribe was "frantic"

BLIP.....did you hear that? That was me just shutting down your 15 minutes of fame that your after with this thread. I'm not going to read it again or post as that will drive you absolutely bonkers. My job is done here. Have a nice day.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #99 on: October 26, 2006, 10:54:46 AM »
Shane yesterday I tried to fan the flames here but I guess you see it as a way for you to make a name for yourself so you want to keep going with this....so be it. By my view of things you pretty much had the galactic meltdown of the century here. Basically you can sit there and throw shit at people all day behind your anomynous screenname for the last year but when you get outed with your picture and name now known, YOU FREAK THE F*CK OUT!

Then come the Nine paragraph posts, new threads made and multiple explanations upon explanations "I was off then!" "I was hungover!" "Dammit guys I promise you I'm somebody!!!" posts later about yourself.....yes thats called a meltdown, the very same ones you said you live for after reading the link you left for me to read at pridenutrition yesterday. Your mad at me for outing you? Here is the lesson learned...dont be an asshole online and then you dont have to worry bout stuff like this. Whats a matter all that crap you threw at Kamali and Derek Anthony now got you freaked out if they see you at the Arnold? Then bottom line you shouldnt of said it then if you cant back up your words. It sucks not being invisible anymore doesnt it? How old are you 30? And you live for "meltdowns on message boards"? Yea you got your shit together allright. Trust me you wouldnt make my client list. I put morals, being a good guy and being a respectful person at the top of the list. You are missing those qualities. Contact Trop, lets see if he takes you on (its up to him, but I wouldn't count on it) 

Theblockhead:At the end of the day...my interaction with Dante will go down as one of the GREATEST and most FIERCE meltdowns in the history of all bodybuilding chat forums.

Yea there is no doubt about that bro, except you were the one that had one. Go back and read your 9 paragraph post starting this thread-LOL-I think the correct word for that rambling diatribe was "frantic"

BLIP.....did you hear that? That was me just shutting down your 15 minutes of fame that your after with this thread. I'm not going to read it again or post as that will drive you absolutely bonkers. My job is done here. Have a nice day.
meltdowncrapp
L