Author Topic: A BRUTAL GYM OWNING  (Read 8195 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
A BRUTAL GYM OWNING
« on: November 12, 2006, 04:57:57 PM »
So I was halfway through my set of 225 for 8 on the shoulder press when this guy comes walking in, a buck 60 soaking wet wth advanced imaginary lat syndrome.He walks over to the dumbell rack and picks up 2 90s and attempts to sit on the bench and do some dumbell presses.I finish my set and look up and this douche is nearly dropping the weights on his head.I walk over and help the guy out and then knocked out a set of 10 curls with the dumbells in front of him and just calmly said "stay in school" HAHAHAHAHAHAHis girlfriend was watching and winked at me and pointed to her cell, when he wasnt looking she gave me her number HAHAHAHAHAHA MONSTER GYM OWNING!!

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: A BRUTAL GYM OWNING
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 05:01:27 PM »
Wow and why did you do the curls????.Gotta love a chick who goes behind her mans back for an idiot.You da man.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2006, 05:12:12 PM »
Wow and why did you do the curls????.Gotta love a chick who goes behind her mans back for an idiot.You da man.

AB = In ( = BA

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 05:13:10 PM »
LMAO! That's classic!
~

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2006, 05:18:43 PM »
Hahahahaha Excellent deep throat bullshitting db2431... you can't curl the 45's

Real story last week.. type of guy who shadow box in the corner between "sets" was stuck with 155 on the flat.. I proceed to spot him but instead of racking the bar after his misery 3 reps, started doing upright rows for 8 reps over his face...

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2006, 05:23:19 PM »
Hahahahaha Excellent owning db2431. Similar story last week.. type of guy who shadow box in the corner between "sets" was stuck with 155 on the flat.. I proceed to spot him but instead of racking the bar after his misery 3 reps, started doing upright rows for 8 reps over his face...
bull shit quit liying you sucked his dick ;D

rs3000

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2006, 05:25:18 PM »
These bullshit "ownings" are getting lame

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2006, 05:31:46 PM »
So I was halfway through my set of 225 for 8 on the shoulder press when this guy comes walking in, a buck 60 soaking wet wth advanced imaginary lat syndrome.He walks over to the dumbell rack and picks up 2 90s and attempts to sit on the bench and do some dumbell presses.I finish my set and look up and this douche is nearly dropping the weights on his head.I walk over and help the guy out and then knocked out a set of 10 curls with the dumbells in front of him and just calmly said "stay in school" HAHAHAHAHAHAHis girlfriend was watching and winked at me and pointed to her cell, when he wasnt looking she gave me her number HAHAHAHAHAHA MONSTER GYM OWNING!!

Do you smell that?....Smells like bullshit.

AVBG

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2006, 05:35:19 PM »
  Do you smell that?....Smells like bullshit.

I agree, I remember the pic of db2431 and his pilate friends posing infront of a red honda "after a summer of lifting"... there is no way he could even pickup a set of 90's let alone curl them.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2006, 05:40:55 PM »
I agree, I remember the pic of db2431 and his pilate friends posing infront of a red honda "after a summer of lifting"... there is no way he could even pickup a set of 90's let alone curl them.

hahaha that was him? NOW I KNOW I smell bullshit.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2006, 05:46:39 PM »
db2431 out for a ride

AVBG

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2006, 05:47:53 PM »
hahaha that was him? NOW I KNOW I smell bullshit.

Ya gotta love the internet.. :o

Alex23

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2006, 05:58:47 PM »
bull shit quit liying you sucked his dick ;D

db2431 fabulates in an attempt to be funny... I tell the truth ... 8)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2006, 06:16:18 PM »
Just because you twinks cant curl more than the 30's, doesnt mean you have to have your periods early over it.

AVBG

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2006, 06:20:34 PM »
Just because you twinks cant curl more than the 30's, doesnt mean you have to have your periods early over it.

get back to your swiss ball and pilates..  ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2006, 06:22:46 PM »

ok ""AVBG", Oh brother what a fag  ::)

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2006, 06:24:06 PM »

wow... i don't even know u but i am proud of u brother! play on player~

AVBG

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2006, 06:25:43 PM »

Did I hurt your feelings??  ;D

which one are you??

hahahahhahahahha

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2006, 06:28:15 PM »
hahahahahaha, funny how this thread turned into a massive db2431 owning.

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2006, 06:29:17 PM »

BRUTAL 225 x 8 shoulder press SELF-OWNING!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2006, 06:31:28 PM »

HAHA She just texted me back and wants me to come over her place tomorrow night.Gonna have to move my Tuesday night bitch over to Wednesday to fit her in HAHAHAHAHA

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2006, 06:41:02 PM »
Sarcasm called and he wants his gig back, you petender. Besides, you only used one (!) exclamation mark. Everybody knows that an owning only truly becpmes a 'Brutal Gym Owning' with at least 25 of 'em.  :)

rs3000

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2006, 06:41:48 PM »
HAHA She just texted me back and wants me to come over her place tomorrow night.Gonna have to move my Tuesday night bitch over to Wednesday to fit her in HAHAHAHAHA

God just end it already. Most people don't believe your bullshit story to begin with, and we pointed that out. Now you're just sounding like a putz

http://jeffseby.tripod.com/stnsnds/tony%20soprano%20-%20he's%20a%20faaaag.mp3

adamthetrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2006, 06:55:45 PM »
So..I was halfway through eating a dozen doughnuts,when some fat chick came over and licked blueberry jam off my face. I knew then I was in love,so I flexed my chubby arm to show off,then I woke up and wacked it. Wow what a dream!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2006, 06:58:22 PM »
God just end it already. Most people don't believe your bullshit story to begin with, and we pointed that out. Now you're just sounding like a putz

http://jeffseby.tripod.com/stnsnds/tony%20soprano%20-%20he's%20a%20faaaag.mp3

HAHA ok "rs3000", Do you have PMT because the local video store told you you couldnt rent "Dawson's Crack", "Black Cock Down" and "Doing John Malkovich" because your copy of Jonn Basedow's "Fitness Made Simple" was overdue and you still hadnt paid off the Fine you had for "Frankie Goes To Hollywood 84-Live in San Francisco"HAHAHAHA GAYER THAN JOHN TRAVOLTA'S JET INTERIOR.