Author Topic: Luke Wood ... There is still time  (Read 78473 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: luke wood..there is still time
« Reply #175 on: March 27, 2007, 08:58:35 PM »
Mustafa, you have distanced yourself from Milos.  Is it because of the way he pushes his pharmaceuticals and pathetic training regimes onto his athletes?

Milos has a band of ignorant and immature followers who accept everything he says and does....He makes lots of money by exploiting these 'directionless' hopefuls...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #176 on: March 27, 2007, 09:47:44 PM »
hank, you need counseling...seriously, you take this shit way to serious, let it go...

Rottmag

« Reply #177 on: March 27, 2007, 10:32:23 PM »
Luke,

You still train at Squashlands when you're back home?

What do the fellas say there about your improvements over your time residing in the US?

For the record, I'm a huge fan of your physique and, more importantly, your person. I've met you more than a few times at expos and whatnot and EVERY time you were a gentleman and had all the time in the world for your fans. It's great to have a genuine downright nice guy who gives his all for the sport and its followers.

Kudos to you my brother!

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: March 27, 2007, 10:43:46 PM »
hardly...I'm talking about guys who everyone says "ohhh, such conditioning! such graininess!"

Yates was a '90s mass monster.

Gaspari and Munzer were 2 who got the above comments.

Dorian WAS the grainiest bodybuilder with his size ever...and THAT, along with balance is what won him olympias

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: March 27, 2007, 10:46:52 PM »
Luke,

You still train at Squashlands when you're back home?

What do the fellas say there about your improvements over your time residing in the US?

For the record, I'm a huge fan of your physique and, more importantly, your person. I've met you more than a few times at expos and whatnot and EVERY time you were a gentleman and had all the time in the world for your fans. It's great to have a genuine downright nice guy who gives his all for the sport and its followers.

Kudos to you my brother!

Thankyoo very much! i love my fan base and i am beyond grateful for all you guys and your support!! CHEERS!!

My fellow training partners and peers are very happ for me and also give me tremedous support!

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #180 on: March 27, 2007, 11:12:10 PM »
Jesus F-n Christ ! what are these wannabe bb builders looking at. Luke your physique is incredible. For all the fools in the world out there. Don't forget he is one of the best in the world. It's not like he's rated 85th in the world or something !!!!!! And anyone who has competed would know how having a flue ( which last a while ) or being sick affects not only your appetite , but everything involved in competing and just training in general. Luke will show you how great he could look. Just wait and see. People are so quick to write someone off due to one or two sub-par performances. ( The human body doesn't always work exactly the way you want it to ) come Show time. So show some respect ! Especially if you have not gone through the rigor's of Extreme dieting and training.
Kick ass Luke !!!!!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: March 27, 2007, 11:16:02 PM »

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #182 on: March 27, 2007, 11:30:31 PM »
Garraeth: Yes I did. Sorry for the typo. I type fast and forget to spell check !!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #183 on: March 28, 2007, 12:53:53 AM »
Garraeth: Yes I did. Sorry for the typo. I type fast and forget to spell check !!!

::) ::)

it's more a case of wishful thinking i guess.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #184 on: March 28, 2007, 03:17:28 AM »
Jesus F-n Christ ! what are these wannabe bb builders looking at. Luke your physique is incredible. For all the fools in the world out there. Don't forget he is one of the best in the world. It's not like he's rated 85th in the world or something !!!!!! And anyone who has competed would know how having a flue ( which last a while ) or being sick affects not only your appetite , but everything involved in competing and just training in general. Luke will show you how great he could look. Just wait and see. People are so quick to write someone off due to one or two sub-par performances. ( The human body doesn't always work exactly the way you want it to ) come Show time. So show some respect ! Especially if you have not gone through the rigor's of Extreme dieting and training.
Kick ass Luke !!!!!

Thankyou Bailey man very much!!! The sport of bodybuilding is very strange!! when you are on top, everyone is your friend! when you are down you can count your true friends on one hand! The bottom line is the true fans and true friends will always be there to support you through thick and thin!! Thankyou!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #185 on: March 28, 2007, 03:21:31 AM »
Thankyou Bailey man very much!!! The sport of bodybuilding is very strange!! when you are on top, everyone is your friend! when you are down you can count your true friends on one hand! The bottom line is the true fans and true friends will always be there to support you through thick and thin!! Thankyou!!

Why don't you answer some of hank wood's questions??

I believe he is a true fan of you. A true fan isn't someone who only tells you how great you are, but who is also concerned with your health and your general wellbeing....

BTW, do you consider yourself 'down' right now??

Greetings from planet earth to planet Milos,

DK.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #186 on: March 28, 2007, 04:13:43 AM »
Why don't you answer some of hank wood's questions??

I believe he is a true fan of you. A true fan isn't someone who only tells you how great you are, but who is also concerned with your health and your general wellbeing....

BTW, do you consider yourself 'down' right now??

Greetings from planet earth to planet Milos,

DK.

Man im not down now at all!! i have'nt trained in 4 weeks and i feel great!!! i will be back bigger and better than ever and most of all healthier than ever! 8)

Yes Hank is saying he is worried about me etc and does'nt want to see me get ill or hurt etc. I appreciate that! But i do not appreciate what he is saying about Milos!! He is trashing Milos for my my recent illness and lets face it was a bad flu not bloody HEPATATIS C or something ::). Not like i had a fatal disease. So until he stops with all this BS about Milos im not interested!! As i said if he had general concern and is a fan of mine i thank him, but what questions am i suppose to repsond to??? He is not asking questions, just making ridiculos statements with once again that he either heard in the gym, or has a personal beef with Milos or knows someone who has a personal beef with Milos, either way i don't really care because there is no fact here what so ever! Do you really think if what Hank was saying is true i would be sending Milos his praises, standing by him and regarding him as family?? ::)

Wait a minute!! :o How dumb of me!! ::) this is getbig!! i should'nt take you guys so seriously!!! My opologies! ;)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #187 on: March 28, 2007, 04:18:47 AM »
I have never been your fan but always i was cheering up you.
But i am always telling the truth.
Once i have told to Paco that he had weak chest and he didnt deny and reject my opinion.

But, you did it. You dont admit your weak abs.Good champs will never do that.
Hope this help.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: March 28, 2007, 04:28:00 AM »
I have never been your fan but always i was cheering up you.
But i am always telling the truth.
Once i have told to Paco that he had weak chest and he didnt deny and reject my opinion.

But, you did it. You dont admit your weak abs.Good champs will never do that.
Hope this help.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: March 28, 2007, 04:29:24 AM »

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: March 28, 2007, 04:30:46 AM »
I aint a huge luke wood fan, but i cannot sit back and let a fellow aussie get hated on...Back off you bitches, especially Hank....

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #191 on: March 28, 2007, 04:35:55 AM »

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: March 28, 2007, 04:39:10 AM »
i dont hate him.dumbass.
Ok dont meltdown on me for god's sake...

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #193 on: March 28, 2007, 06:02:04 AM »
LUKE WOOD has weak abs!! There you go!!  :D. Yes absolutely i will admit abs is something i need to strengthen. Milos has told me that as well.  ;)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #194 on: March 28, 2007, 06:16:34 AM »

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #195 on: March 28, 2007, 06:20:46 AM »
luke what is your fav overhead pressing movement?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #196 on: March 28, 2007, 06:29:11 AM »
LUKE WOOD has weak abs!! There you go!!  :D. Yes absolutely i will admit abs is something i need to strengthen. Milos has told me that as well.  ;)
Good. Thats what i want to hear from you. That attitude makes you a winner!
I hope you do well next time fixing your abs.
Good luck!!!

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #197 on: March 28, 2007, 01:24:00 PM »
classic narcissistic delusion.

you'll be back luke, better than ever...

cant say at least some of us didnt try to tell you where its at.

good luck to you.

flog that dead horse mate....flog it!

and if it dont run, flog it some more...

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
« Reply #198 on: March 28, 2007, 01:45:29 PM »
Denny Crane. No comment. The blind shall lead. Only in America. Denny Crane.
Denny Crane. Denny Crane.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #199 on: March 28, 2007, 05:06:15 PM »
luke what is your fav overhead pressing movement?

Either smith machine press to the front or seated dumbell press's.