Author Topic: pmq aswered - the "china situation".  (Read 17828 times)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: pmq aswered - the "china situation".
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2007, 09:19:10 AM »
someone..... that would do that.....  is obviously a loser....... with nothing...... to do....... in life....... flying around the country........ beating people up......... for internet stuff.......... LOL............ epic kamali syndrome.........if he was tough.........and had wings to fly around with...........again.... ......LOL @ flying across the country to....... fight people........ because of what they said........ on getbig.com.........LOL.. .......LOL..........LOL

ya ya "halloween man" (oh jeeze) its not easy to piss him off, as most of you are probably as much of a joke to him as you are to me.  Its like being teased by a 5yr old, are you really going to get all that upset?  Of course not, its a little child who doesnt know any better and is playing their childish little games.  But as i said, if by some small chance you draw his attention, youd certainly regret it

Stavios

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2007, 09:20:52 AM »
ya ya "halloween man" (oh jeeze) its not easy to piss him off, as most of you are probably as much of a joke to him as you are to me.  Its like being teased by a 5yr old, are you really going to get all that upset?  Of course not, its a little child who doesnt know any better and is playing their childish little games.  But as i said, if by some small chance you draw his attention, youd certainly regret it
it would be awesome if this dude beat down adonis

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2007, 09:27:15 AM »
it would be awesome if this dude beat down adonis
;D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2007, 09:38:29 AM »

wow, your typing has suddenly changed dramatically iabadman2 toopowerful.

i think it's only for the better. you don't want to come across like that IACOMPLETELYMORONICWANNABEINTERNETBADMAN2

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2007, 10:28:55 AM »

does he want me... to mapquest him...... directions to my house?????   
lol
i may be a joke to you but at least im not on here talking to myself with multiple screen names.  thats......just.......sa d........real.........re al.........sad.......
F

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2007, 11:12:35 AM »
does he want me... to mapquest him...... directions to my house?????   
lol
i may be a joke to you but at least im not on here talking to myself with multiple screen names.  thats......just.......sa d........real.........re al.........sad.......

most people on respectable boards know who he is.  im known on a few of the good ones as well. sorry to disapoint you, im sure you would like to believe its me but eh... jesus why am i even bothering to answer u lol... i need more entertainment where is the "squad?"

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2007, 01:03:52 PM »
      TP .........I always apreciate your friendship,respect,and support. No use getting sucked up with the insults being thrown around here ,which I find completely ridiculus.  You and I know what is up .[ and yes ,like a dumb ass,  I have actually spent my time and money to fly half way across the country to beat down a few internet shit talkers .........their surprized looks while recieving their beatings was absolutely priceless and worth the risk of prison] It is my fault for posting here and expecting the same respect that I gladly give.

No need to create some epic owning in the land of get big. Nice to see that you guys are so eager to learn and to share ,instead of popping off to while thinking you are funny .......Dont worry ,I won't be back ......this board has lots of great folks that post already ,so i will be far from  missed ........

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2007, 01:09:12 PM »
What fucking situation in china?

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2007, 01:21:24 PM »

Hahaha couldn't have said it better ;D
Team Efferding

Stavios

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2007, 02:06:17 PM »
      TP .........I always apreciate your friendship,respect,and support. No use getting sucked up with the insults being thrown around here ,which I find completely ridiculus.  You and I know what is up .[ and yes ,like a dumb ass,  I have actually spent my time and money to fly half way across the country to beat down a few internet shit talkers .........their surprized looks while recieving their beatings was absolutely priceless and worth the risk of prison] It is my fault for posting here and expecting the same respect that I gladly give.

No need to create some epic owning in the land of get big. Nice to see that you guys are so eager to learn and to share ,instead of popping off to while thinking you are funny .......Dont worry ,I won't be back ......this board has lots of great folks that post already ,so i will be far from  missed ........

I think you should definitly stay here until Adonis pisses you off ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2007, 02:30:51 PM »
the commies are rising again of course ;D

175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2007, 02:32:32 PM »
Just wanna add.... if you piss him off to a certain extent... he DOES have the resources to track your IP, get your real name and address, and has the money and WILL fly out to you and permanently damage you.... so be careful.. sarcasm and Adonis... be very careful with this one haha

is iabadman john rambo?
175lbs by 31st July

zeroth

• Getbig I
  • eat like sh1t look like sh1t
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2007, 02:33:35 PM »

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2007, 02:39:12 PM »
Dear Mr. gh15, lately the chinese restaurant around the corner upped the price for fried chicken.

Is that related to the china situation?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2007, 09:34:10 AM »
Dear Mr. gh15, lately the chinese restaurant around the corner upped the price for fried chicken.

Is that related to the china situation?

i can answer that DonkeyKong.

yes, of course. :D chickens are raised on chicken feed and growth hormone. the china situation has reduced the availability of growth hormone and thus upped the cost of raising chickens. thus it is necessary to increase the price on fried chicken at chinese restaurants. :)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2007, 09:44:29 AM »
i can answer that DonkeyKong.

yes, of course. :D chickens are raised on chicken feed and growth hormone. the china situation has reduced the availability of growth hormone and thus upped the cost of raising chickens. thus it is necessary to increase the price on fried chicken at chinese restaurants. :)

Ah thank you very much!!

How about the rise in fried noodle?  ;D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2007, 10:00:00 AM »
Ah thank you very much!!

How about the rise in fried noodle?  ;D

umm, yes well...perhaps gh15 is in a better position to answer that question.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2007, 10:01:16 AM »
umm, yes well...perhaps gh15 is in a better position to answer that question.

I thought that!!!

He is the master of international economy!

gh15, enlighten us!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2007, 10:06:15 AM »
I thought that!!!

He is the master of international economy!

gh15, enlighten us!

gh15 can answer anything.

gh15 + basile = god.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2007, 10:07:49 AM »
gh15 can answer anything.

gh15 + basile = god.

Vince Basile invented gh15.  ;D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2007, 10:22:30 AM »
Vince Basile invented gh15.  ;D

i thought milos did ???

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2007, 10:24:21 AM »
cant close all asia,,what dont work in china will work in malasya and what dont work in malasya will work in thailand and other places,,it will relocate in the worst case although there will not be worst case it brings to much money for the chinease to simply put a complete hold on it,,give it time

also there is bunch of human grade hormones all over so you can get those,,but in general dont think for a second that sources are going anywhere,,it is very very profitable market,,some go some come some always stay

As empty as paradise

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2007, 10:24:55 AM »
i thought milos did ???

no, milos invented a formaula that all BB look the same.  :-X

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2007, 10:33:50 AM »
no, milos invented a formaula that all BB look the same.  :-X

basile - gh15 = milos

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2007, 10:43:19 AM »