Author Topic: GH15's Tip of the Week - a typical pro routine  (Read 93640 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: tip of week
« Reply #100 on: June 30, 2007, 12:23:38 PM »
1.who is adam ables?
2. why would i come here and make myself look bad if this is what i take and ALL other top pros take? we dont even sell some of those products since we only deal with aas and peptides
3.ken was a lot bigger than 220 at 6% he held 6% at 250lb
4. because that is what the "dude" had in hand,,guess he didnt have enough sustas on hand :D,,nah its inorder to keep blood concentration stable and have a base and then play on it with the sustas which have diff esters,,the longer esters come at higher doses,,remember i didnt write this routine i just confirmed it
fallen angel

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: June 30, 2007, 12:23:54 PM »
stop talking out of yoru ass because if you are a professional bodybuilder and anyone to write home about which i doubt it but if you are.. you know exactly that inorder to walk around 250+lbat 4% at 5'9 this is the protocol

do you see many people around you walking around at constant 6% bodyfat weighing 260lb? all at the very tall height of 5'8 and a half,,??

stop bulshiting those kids,,you can get a nice ripped physiqe on less but it will be 200-220lb 6%,,you know it and i know it,,so stop this crap

i am far from pro, but that was my point.
  I sit at a nice 230 range at around 10% and plan to hit the stage this year at 215-220 range at 5'8.  Now if i can do that with MY genetics, surely most of the pro's, whose genetics smoke mine, can do it with less gear than i use.  I dont even use an eighth of what you listed.  I did it slowly, started at 150 and worked my way up 30lbs naturally, 25lbs my first cycle, and small incriments over the next 4yrs (time on = time off).  Why is this so impossible?

For god sakes, i have heard from two poeple whose word i consider GOLDEN that Phil Heath barely used a gram of gear to win the USA.  As i said, maybe there is a few that use that, but the majority do not.  Maybe you are the 3 in 100 pro's that needed that much gear to be huge, so you dont believe its possible any other way.  By the way, i work for one of bodybuildings greats, and i saw his journals, hes considered one of the best conditioned pro's to ever live, and he didnt use half that!

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: June 30, 2007, 12:23:54 PM »
Sure it is. Long drawn out sessions of "brilliant" information.

Only to finally shoot himself in the foot by posting something borderline -- that people who actually know a bit can see through.

Up until this last post, I was suckered into it. This post, however, is so full of holes even someone like me with no drug knowledge/experience can taste the swiss cheese.

But see, he doesn't really know what he's talking about, so couldn't tell that this last post had so many holes in it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #103 on: June 30, 2007, 12:25:11 PM »
You just answered your own question. There is NO NEED to take that much when 1/3 of that amount will get you the SAME results. Anyone that feels like they need that much shit needs to just fucking quit bodybuilding.
so you're recommending to lower the dosage, UpTheDosage :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 30, 2007, 12:30:59 PM »
Why don't you share with us some tips other than on gear gh?

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: June 30, 2007, 12:32:51 PM »
Why don't you share with us some tips other than on gear gh?
like how to deadlift 225x112?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #106 on: June 30, 2007, 12:34:50 PM »

i am far from pro, but that was my point.
  I sit at a nice 230 range at around 10% and plan to hit the stage this year at 215-220 range at 5'8.  Now if i can do that with MY genetics, surely most of the pro's, whose genetics smoke mine, can do it with less gear than i use.  I dont even use an eighth of what you listed.  I did it slowly, started at 150 and worked my way up 30lbs naturally, 25lbs my first cycle, and small incriments over the next 4yrs (time on = time off).  Why is this so impossible?

For god sakes, i have heard from two poeple whose word i consider GOLDEN that Phil Heath barely used a gram of gear to win the USA.  As i said, maybe there is a few that use that, but the majority do not.  Maybe you are the 3 in 100 pro's that needed that much gear to be huge, so you dont believe its possible any other way.  By the way, i work for one of bodybuildings greats, and i saw his journals, hes considered one of the best conditioned pro's to ever live, and he didnt use half that!

my friend,,you are talking here about heath that didnt even pee in the bodybuilding world as of now,,he is only at the beggining,,he is 215lb  :D,,yes he looks amazing yes i like him but that aint no big my friend,,

when i talk about top pros im talkin about the big fellas,,,ron jason mustaf and gustav ;D the germans :) ,,thats what im talkin about here my friend,,,

i aint talkin about no 225lb at 10% that in reality is most likley 14%,,i aint talkin about heath that won nationals because of quality and NOT because of size of anything,,

im talkin here about big guys,,this all routine is made to GROWWWWW EVERYTHING,,take a look at dex in nationals usa when he competed,,im too tired to look for links,,you can find it somewhere probably,,dex is where big come into play ,,,225-230 5'6 chizeled,,then it goes to the big boys,,i aint talkin about no light weights here
fallen angel

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 30, 2007, 12:35:25 PM »
I think he's already giving away tips how to do that.
Training and nutrition tips would be interesting though.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #108 on: June 30, 2007, 12:41:40 PM »
gareth,,there is no holes in anything i write because i do it and compete regularly at the top pro level,,check wqith ron ips and you will see im no adam abeles who ever this is

this info didnt arrive here for you to doubt it,,it is here to show you why you are not us although you put 100 of hours in gym and eat chiken and brown rice 10 times a day,,half of you got genetics as good as us but just didnt take it extreme and this is where it stands when it comes to us: EXTREME

now,,yes you need the muscle shape ands genetic reponse but every country boy in mid west alabama usa got this muscle shape and genetic reponse,,,reason this country boy that weigh 268lb at 22% is not me is because he didnt go that route!

trust me when it comes to trraining you probably train a lot harder and longer than us pros,,its not a question of the training here and that is what pisses every other pro off and that is why i remain annonymous,,

this is only way you will hear it no other way
fallen angel

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 30, 2007, 12:42:17 PM »
you have to remember these guys have ways of getting shit cheap, most of them sell the shit anyway so it's just a matter of tapping into their own supply, again i just don't understand the insulin products.

me either.....Hell Matt DuVall got huge on the nitro tech/cell tech stack.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 30, 2007, 12:43:07 PM »
"180 mg Ephedrine Hydrochloride, before workouts"

Ya ok and their hearts don't explode, nevermind all the other shit they are on.

180 mg ephedrine is nothing. I have used WAAAY more than that at one time before.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 30, 2007, 12:43:12 PM »
gareth,,there is no holes in anything i write because i do it and compete regularly at the top pro level,,check wqith ron ips and you will see im no adam abeles who ever this is

this info didnt arrive here for you to doubt it,,it is here to show you why you are not us although you put 100 of hours in gym and eat chiken and brown rice 10 times a day,,half of you got genetics as good as us but just didnt take it extreme and this is where it stands when it comes to us: EXTREME

now,,yes you need the muscle shape ands genetic reponse but every country boy in mid west alabama usa got this muscle shape and genetic reponse,,,reason this country boy that weigh 268lb at 22% is not me is because he didnt go that route!

trust me when it comes to trraining you probably train a lot harder and longer than us pros,,its not a question of the training here and that is what pisses every other pro off and that is why i remain annonymous,,

that right there is the brutal truth.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 30, 2007, 12:45:36 PM »
Gh are you saying that with drugs regimes most pros run training hard is not a real neccety anymore?

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: June 30, 2007, 12:45:58 PM »

One thing that is blatantly obvious is that GH and slin don't mix.

You've got this guy doing GH 6x/day plus slin in morn and w/ each meal (probably 8-10 meals/day). So the slin will completely negate all effects of the GH.

...and you're trying to sell me on this? not happening today...sorry.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #114 on: June 30, 2007, 12:47:53 PM »
I believe it. i know amatuer guys who use 3000mg of test per week. someone who was close to kamali said he admitted to spending over 30k on drugs for contest prep for the olympia a few years ago.

8)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 30, 2007, 12:49:40 PM »
I believe it. i know amatuer guys who use 3000mg of test per week. someone who was close to kamali said he admitted to spending over 30k on drugs for contest prep for the olympia a few years ago.

8)

talk about burning your money :-\

rick brophy

• Getbig II
« Reply #116 on: June 30, 2007, 12:51:02 PM »
i really appreciate all of gh15's posts, but the question remains, which pro has the horrible grammar and sentence structure that he has, yet knows how to use a computer pretty well apparently?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #117 on: June 30, 2007, 12:52:52 PM »
also Garret you see I can still appreciate your hero mustav so please let up on me friend before the other getbiggers question my specialties here,, ;) ,,you know nothing about hormones yeah ok but synthol you build how-to pages for on internet so I'm not sure what is going on but
that either here or there" as they say on mayhem,,  ;D

,,but like I say I know you like Mustafe and he's a big boy,,I just said he's not the easeist thing on the eyes but you have your opinion I have mine so please don't stalk me here and ruin otherwise very informative thread that MANY bodybuilders find to be PURE GOLD,,besides if you doubt me then just tell yourself I don't even have my blue stars yet so what does old gh15 know,,that should help ;) ,,Ron maybe you could get Garret his blues he has webpages to show us I think,, ha ha

Garraeth take it easy on gh15 man he's just trying to enlighten!    

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #118 on: June 30, 2007, 12:53:46 PM »
i didnt write this post,,this is not my routine but i confirmed it! i mentioned it before couple of times

gh and insulin work very well together,,this is one thing people dont understand,,,if you take your physiqe down to 6% no matter what weight you are,,,lets say 6% 180lb,,then when you are true 6% you start growth slin and t3,,you will become  a bodybuilder,,,look wise you will blow up and remain at single digit bodyfat

gh = very good for fat burning
gh + slin  + t3 ,,and for this 180lb not even at high doses,, = beast and pretty fast,,

the t3 kills any fat what so ever,,it eats it out of the ball park,,the insulin will never get you fat when on t3,,then you got the growth for leaning you while growing,,all working together,,

dont illusion yourself,,,this is THE ONLY WAY TO GET 250+LB AT 6%  at 5'9
fallen angel

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 30, 2007, 12:55:32 PM »
i didnt write this post,,this is not my routine but i confirmed it! i mentioned it before couple of times

gh and insulin work very well together,,this is one thing people dont understand,,,if you take your physiqe down to 6% no matter what weight you are,,,lets say 6% 180lb,,then when you are true 6% you start growth slin and t3,,you will become  a bodybuilder,,,look wise you will blow up and remain at single digit bodyfat

gh + slin  + t3 ,,and for this 180lb not even at high doses,, = beast and pretty fast,,

the t3 kills any fat what so ever,,it eats it out of the ball park,,the insulin will never get you fat when on t3,,then you got the growth for leaning you while growing,,all working together,,

what about cell tech? :-\

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: June 30, 2007, 01:00:12 PM »

Yeah, see, now you're writing like Adam. Skirting the issue and diverting attension.

If you knew what I was talking about, you'd address the real issue of GH vs/ slin. But you don't. So you can't.

Any HRT doctors on the board who can tell me what happens when you take GH and slin at the same time?

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #121 on: June 30, 2007, 01:03:25 PM »
One thing that is blatantly obvious is that GH and slin don't mix.

You've got this guy doing GH 6x/day plus slin in morn and w/ each meal (probably 8-10 meals/day). So the slin will completely negate all effects of the GH.

...and you're trying to sell me on this? not happening today...sorry.

Garreth, for someone that play himself as being on the "inside", especially hanging around Milos, you don't know much about the drug side of this.  Saying that Slin and GH don't mix is like saying neither do bread and butter. RETARDED!

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: June 30, 2007, 01:04:28 PM »
Yeah, see, now you're writing like Adam. Skirting the issue and diverting attension.

If you knew what I was talking about, you'd address the real issue of GH vs/ slin. But you don't. So you can't.

Any HRT doctors on the board who can tell me what happens when you take GH and slin at the same time?

Yeah you get fucking huge!!!  First time I did it put on 11 lbs. in 3 days!!!  You are a fool dude.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: June 30, 2007, 01:04:40 PM »

you gain 50 lbs

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: June 30, 2007, 01:05:17 PM »

I know where your trying to go with this Garreth, but i think you are just too caught up on somebody else's theories. I think the Chad route is mighty familiar with mixing the two. Isnt that what they pay him for? He builds freaks. Even Dave P vouches for the 2 together
-