Author Topic: GH15's Tip of the Week - a typical pro routine  (Read 93690 times)

BartBelgium

• Getbig II
Re: tip of week
« Reply #175 on: July 01, 2007, 09:31:01 AM »
No MGF
No site injections?

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #176 on: July 01, 2007, 09:44:29 AM »

get the FUUK out of this thread garraeth... there are few threads worth reading on this board... this one is good. stop messing it up by letting your ego come in and attack gh15 when you truly don't know shit. ever read a package insert of growth hormone?? it says right there that growth hormone therapy can require additional insulin... GH stimulates your pancreas to produce and release addtional insulin... why??? because increased growth hormone levels require higher insulin levels... most of GH effects are mediated by igf1 which requires the simultaneous presence of GH and insulin. that is what mother nature/evolution has intended so stop running your mouth and tell peeople to wait an hour between shots. best thing you can do is shoot gh/slin with a big fat glass of applesauce right after your workout.

My thoughts exactly. Garreth you don't know shit.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #177 on: July 01, 2007, 10:04:41 AM »
anyone asking why the nubain has never took much gear before,,,, try shooting more than a few ml a week and see how long u can keep it up until you almost come to tears when your daily shots start to take its toll...youl be in fuckn agony after a few weeks

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: July 01, 2007, 10:16:38 AM »
I'm also wondering if this is a pre-contest cycle for a pro, why the need for such a huge amount of drugs? Shouldn't that pro already have all the mass needed for the contest and just need to maintain and cut?

Doesn't make sense. Why would someone like Coleman take all this shit when he's already huge? By this point, he should only need small dosages of anabolics to maintain while cutting.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #179 on: July 01, 2007, 10:32:09 AM »
I'm also wondering if this is a pre-contest cycle for a pro, why the need for such a huge amount of drugs? Shouldn't that pro already have all the mass needed for the contest and just need to maintain and cut?

Doesn't make sense. Why would someone like Coleman take all this shit when he's already huge? By this point, he should only need small dosages of anabolics to maintain while cutting.

I cant figure out if your acting dumb, or really are, i was under the assumption you were one of the more clued up on this site.

8) B.B.C. 8)

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: July 01, 2007, 10:47:04 AM »
I cant figure out if your acting dumb, or really are, i was under the assumption you were one of the more clued up on this site.

When you rip on me, it's always helpful to explain yourself so I can offer a proper rebuttal.

bodybuildermdpitt

• Getbig II
« Reply #181 on: July 01, 2007, 11:09:36 AM »
I really hope to God that you are not serious. This is by far the most idiotic post I have ever seen. Let me ask you a question. Why do this to yourself? It can not be the money, I make more than Ron or Jay, and I am only a doctor. I am not trying to be antagonistic, but compared to other atheletic sports, you are by far the least compensated. It can not be for girls. Given all the exogenous hormones you are taking, you must have testicles the size of an 8 year old child. That along with the SSRIs is probably making your sex drive nonexistent. Is this for intelectual stimulation? I seriously doubt it. Self preservation is a key aspect of Darwin's theory of evolution, seeing what you have written, makes me wonder why your lineage has survived as long as it has. Is the thrill of victory? Possibly, but I don't see the satisfaction of seeing who can respond best to what dosages. Ironically, if you enjoy taking random drugs and seeing how your body responds to them, I can get you contact with some interventional radiologists, that actually pay 3000 dollars an experiment for human subjects. In all seriousness, you will probably make more money being a human lab rat. Think about it, 30 experiements year, that 90,000 dollars a year. Much more than the 10,000 dollar first prize at most bodybuilding contests. Also, at least by being a test subject you will get the satisfaction of knowing that even though you are killing yourself, you are doing for the benefits of 'sick' paitents, and not the Weider family  ;D

Lastly, I hope you are not an adult. You must know that there are many impressionable young minds that read this forum. They look up to "idiot" pros like you, and encouraging this behavioral is completely uncalled for. You should be ashamed of yourself, and think about what you post next time.

What irks me the most is your use of Insulin. Do you want to get diabetes? Do you know what will happen to you? Are you that stupid of an individual? Are you familiar with peripheral vascular disease? I hope you don't like teh ability to walk, because that is the route you are going, I can definitely see you with such severe PVD, that your only option will be amputation.

you are truly pathetic,

bodybuilderpittmd

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: July 01, 2007, 11:17:41 AM »
I really hope to God that you are not serious. This is by far the most idiotic post I have ever seen. Let me ask you a question. Why do this to yourself? It can not be the money, I make more than Ron or Jay, and I am only a doctor. I am not trying to be antagonistic, but compared to other atheletic sports, you are by far the least compensated. It can not be for girls. Given all the exogenous hormones you are taking, you must have testicles the size of an 8 year old child. That along with the SSRIs is probably making your sex drive nonexistent. Is this for intelectual stimulation? I seriously doubt it. Self preservation is a key aspect of Darwin's theory of evolution, seeing what you have written, makes me wonder why your lineage has survived as long as it has. Is the thrill of victory? Possibly, but I don't see the satisfaction of seeing who can respond best to what dosages. Ironically, if you enjoy taking random drugs and seeing how your body responds to them, I can get you contact with some interventional radiologists, that actually pay 3000 dollars an experiment for human subjects. In all seriousness, you will probably make more money being a human lab rat. Think about it, 30 experiements year, that 90,000 dollars a year. Much more than the 10,000 dollar first prize at most bodybuilding contests. Also, at least by being a test subject you will get the satisfaction of knowing that even though you are killing yourself, you are doing for the benefits of 'sick' paitents, and not the Weider family  ;D

Lastly, I hope you are not an adult. You must know that there are many impressionable young minds that read this forum. They look up to "idiot" pros like you, and encouraging this behavioral is completely uncalled for. You should be ashamed of yourself, and think about what you post next time.

What irks me the most is your use of Insulin. Do you want to get diabetes? Do you know what will happen to you? Are you that stupid of an individual? Are you familiar with peripheral vascular disease? I hope you don't like teh ability to walk, because that is the route you are going, I can definitely see you with such severe PVD, that your only option will be amputation.

you are truly pathetic,

bodybuilderpittmd
Good post, although I must point out that GH15 did tell everyone not to copy this cycle. GH15...why do you do this to yourself? Do you just have really low self esteem or what? To me, bodybuilding is all about enjoying a healthy lifestyle and taking pride in your own NATURAL accomplishments. Please explain your mindset.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: July 01, 2007, 11:35:40 AM »
To me, bodybuilding is all about enjoying a healthy lifestyle

HHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAH AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #184 on: July 01, 2007, 11:49:43 AM »
anyone asking why the nubain has never took much gear before,,,, try shooting more than a few ml a week and see how long u can keep it up until you almost come to tears when your daily shots start to take its toll...youl be in fuckn agony after a few weeks

i can hold daily jects for 10days, rotating, then im out of spots and i wait a day or two before i hit the cycle again, for 2-3months in a row. but indeed, the more u advance in time, the more difficult the spots 'free'themselves of the depots. But painfull??? please gimme a break!! once ur muscle is used to 4ml jects, u aint no virgin no more and the pain subsides, in time u get used to the oils and infact from there on the pain even becomes RARE!!!! u only get pains when u hit sensitive nerves or so, for like 2days, numb pain.

thats why i STILL dont get why the nubain ;)

must be something else

besides, jecting urself shd be fun, the moment u understand what bbing is all about
that point i wont argue with gh36

one1234

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #185 on: July 01, 2007, 11:58:57 AM »

Hi GH15:

DO you have family ? Any kids? Does a pro bodybuilder need to be worried about producing kids if he takes juice on and off..?

thanks
one

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: July 01, 2007, 12:42:52 PM »
   HHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAH AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A healthy lifestyle is what bodybuilding was originally all about; very sad the direction it has taken :-[

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: July 01, 2007, 12:46:20 PM »
and we wonder why mainstream america ignores bbing.

Be glad they don't!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: July 01, 2007, 12:48:17 PM »

you are truly pathetic,

bodybuilderpittmd

How noble of you to care or is it that you just need someone to save? Go here and get you needs fulfilled.

http://www.savethechildren.org/

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: July 01, 2007, 12:48:48 PM »

you are truly pathetic,

bodybuilderpittmd
oh brother, another internet MD, PhD billionaire. ::)

BartBelgium

• Getbig II
« Reply #190 on: July 01, 2007, 01:13:54 PM »

you are truly pathetic,

bodybuilderpittmd

If you were that rich you wouldn't waste your time here...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #191 on: July 01, 2007, 05:24:11 PM »
What bothers me is that those calculating the risks are not the guys taking the drugs. Is this what bodybuilding has evolved into? How can Bob and the IFBB accept what is totally beyond what is healthy, sensible, or safe? Where is the science behind the drugs? There is absolutely no way any of that stuff will pass ethics standards for university testing. That means some honcho gurus are experimenting on knuckleheads and have evolved what has to be lunacy. Any person who injects those drugs is plainly crazy. No title or trophy is worth that.

It is one thing to wonder what to do in order to get stubborn muscles to grow after years of slugging away and quite another to accept the drug protocols of what is outlined in this thread. I notice some fellas saying this is an important thread. Yes, it sure is. This is exactly what we should NOT be doing. The more I read about this crap the more ashamed I am to be a bodybuilder. Those so-called pros are tainting the whole sport.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #192 on: July 01, 2007, 06:00:43 PM »
I really hope to God that you are not serious. This is by far the most idiotic post I have ever seen. Let me ask you a question. Why do this to yourself? It can not be the money, I make more than Ron or Jay, and I am only a doctor. I am not trying to be antagonistic, but compared to other atheletic sports, you are by far the least compensated. It can not be for girls. Given all the exogenous hormones you are taking, you must have testicles the size of an 8 year old child. That along with the SSRIs is probably making your sex drive nonexistent. Is this for intelectual stimulation? I seriously doubt it. Self preservation is a key aspect of Darwin's theory of evolution, seeing what you have written, makes me wonder why your lineage has survived as long as it has. Is the thrill of victory? Possibly, but I don't see the satisfaction of seeing who can respond best to what dosages. Ironically, if you enjoy taking random drugs and seeing how your body responds to them, I can get you contact with some interventional radiologists, that actually pay 3000 dollars an experiment for human subjects. In all seriousness, you will probably make more money being a human lab rat. Think about it, 30 experiements year, that 90,000 dollars a year. Much more than the 10,000 dollar first prize at most bodybuilding contests. Also, at least by being a test subject you will get the satisfaction of knowing that even though you are killing yourself, you are doing for the benefits of 'sick' paitents, and not the Weider family  ;D

you are truly pathetic,

bodybuilderpittmd
Are you the doc that posts on Mayhem?

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #193 on: July 01, 2007, 06:12:32 PM »

thats why i STILL dont get why the nubain ;)

must be something else

a lot of pros have chronic tendonitis. the nubain helps them train through it. it's also good helping you to get extra reps out of high rep sets that produce a lot of lactic acid. many bodybuilders take ibuprofin or codeine before training for a similar effect.
Hrmmm

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #194 on: July 01, 2007, 07:00:06 PM »
How sad for a tip like this to be posted on a bodybuilding board. Let's hope Goodrum doesn't read this thread.

hahahahah  ;D  Thats the funniest post ive read in a while Vince.

Goodrum is the last natural bodybuilder out there and hes going to lose his "virginity" after reading this thread  ;D

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: July 01, 2007, 07:48:50 PM »
I thought Goodrum already juiced?

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: July 01, 2007, 07:51:28 PM »
I thought Goodrum already juiced?
;D

Oh brother, Goodrum must have the worst natural build on the planet.  If hes juiced now.........  hahahahaha ;D

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #197 on: July 01, 2007, 11:33:49 PM »
noticed that none of the pros have posted in response to the cycle.

this leads me to believe that a cycle of this nature is not so rare in the pro ranks.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #198 on: July 01, 2007, 11:47:50 PM »
ok big kahuna epic 56 post  ::)

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #199 on: July 02, 2007, 05:12:19 AM »
As much as people will rip this thread apart for giving out "drug" advice, it also should do a good job in SCARING THE HELL OUT OF YOU.