Author Topic: GH15's Tip of the Week - a typical pro routine  (Read 92580 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: tip of week
« Reply #250 on: February 21, 2011, 06:47:08 PM »
exactly. youd brake in half if you tripped on a shoelace. pathetic. if you know anything about fighting, its how to avoid one at all costs because you know youd get murdered(literally) with one decent hit to the face.

If you only knew.

One of the best fighters on this planet. It's not about big muscles phaggot.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: February 21, 2011, 06:49:58 PM »
I have to say I always knock the fuck out of bodybuilders pretty easily at the club.

I have more trouble against the skinny little #### who are on coke

Only people who have actually gotten into real fights knows this. When TDongz sees a man and senses trouble or aggression his first instinct is to drop to his knees with an open mouth or drop his pants and bend over.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #252 on: February 21, 2011, 06:53:15 PM »
 ::)

first of all, your only making yourself look bad with the anti-gay remarks.

secondly, as much as arguing over the internet about "whose the better fighter" is useless, i would literally break every bone in your body chump. first, id just start walking up to you.. letting you throw as many punches as you want to, and just absorbed your pathetic hits as i near you. then id grab you by the neck and slam your bitchass into the pavement. as i choked you scrawny neck and you squirmed all over gasping for air, id stomp your skull untill it broke open like an egg and had your brain tissue seeping onto the ground.

then id take a picture and send it your family

:)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: GH15's Tip of the Week - a typical pro routine
« Reply #253 on: February 21, 2011, 06:54:56 PM »
Current BB's or old guys (the ones with liver cancer).

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: February 21, 2011, 06:56:28 PM »

secondly, as much as arguing over the internet about "whose the better fighter" is useless, i would literally break every bone in your body chump. first, id just start walking up to you.. letting you throw as many punches as you want to, and just absorbed your pathetic hits as i near you. then id grab you by the neck and slam your bitchass into the pavement. as i choked you scrawny neck and you squirmed all over gasping for air, id stomp your skull untill it broke open like an egg and had your brain tissue seeping onto the ground.

have you ever fought in your whole life? And no, smoking pot while reading comics doesnt count as fighting.

Stavios

« Reply #255 on: February 21, 2011, 06:58:53 PM »
Only people who have actually gotten into real fights knows this. When TDongz sees a man and senses trouble or aggression his first instinct is to drop to his knees with an open mouth or drop his pants and bend over.

I don't know shit about fighting tho, I just trow out punches until the dude drops on the floor or I slap the fuck out of them.

those aren't really "fights"

but I see your point

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: February 21, 2011, 07:00:41 PM »
for this kind of condition you are massive at 185 lbs, how much do you bench in a good day?

also, you are spot on about your observations about mma and kimbo, this nutboy tbombz is one another reason why I never even get close to garbage stuff like pot.

btw how did this thread turn to topics such as kimbo and mma?? next thing we know guys are shooting the shit about the nazis and stuff...

I'm neither a power lifter or bodybuilder. Haven't benched in years. But you're in Brasil, a fighting culture where you grow up fighting so you know.
And blazing the fine herb isn't always bad if you keep it under control. I trained a lot with Rickson when he broke off from Rorion in the early 1990s and he, as well as the rest of his brothers, were not above burning every now and then.

But you're right, I shouldn't high jack this thread. I just couldn't let that queer spout off on something he knows nothing about and has no first hand experience with. Just because he outweighs me, being so much fatter, he thinks he could break me in half. Um, OK. Only behind a keyboard.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #257 on: February 21, 2011, 07:05:58 PM »
yes, i outweight you because im fatter..  ::)   ;D  i have more muscle in my invisible abdominals than you have on your entire body retard

go back to kissing gh15's ass and hoping that one day his drug talk will help you stop looking like a creepy pedo version of mickey mouse that spent a year in aushwitz

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: February 21, 2011, 07:06:34 PM »
I'm neither a power lifter or bodybuilder. Haven't benched in years. But you're in Brasil, a fighting culture where you grow up fighting so you know.
And blazing the fine herb isn't always bad if you keep it under control. I trained a lot with Rickson when he broke off from Rorion in the early 1990s and he, as well as the rest of his brothers, were not above burning every now and then.

But you're right, I shouldn't high jack this thread. I just couldn't let that queer spout off on something he knows nothing about and has no first hand experience with. Just because he outweighs me, being so much fatter, he thinks he could break me in half. Um, OK. Only behind a keyboard.

so you developed your physique just from fighting/sparring?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: February 21, 2011, 07:09:17 PM »
yes, i outweight you because im fatter..  ::)   ;D  i have more muscle in my invisible abdominals than you have on your entire body retard

go back to kissing gh15's ass and hoping that one day his drug talk will help you stop looking like a creepy pedo version of mickey mouse that spent a year in aushwitz

Pedo huh? Coming from the guy who stated on a public forum how he wanted to face fuck the boy standing next to Roelly who you could just "tell" was a bi-sexual.

Creep!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: February 21, 2011, 07:09:41 PM »

Hey Pel, Did you know Relson the oldest brother? I trained with him a few times years ago. Nice guy,  he weighed about 165 and I was bout 240 then. He threw me around pretty damn good.  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: February 21, 2011, 07:13:04 PM »
so you developed your physique just from fighting/sparring?

No, resistance training is a must. But mostly circuit type training. I've been to Brasil a few times when competing and it's a wild place. But I always made sure I was never alone but with my crew as it can be a very dangerous place.

Anyway, I'll drop out of this thread out of respect to gh15 but I'll deal with that cock sucking clueless pervert at another time.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: February 21, 2011, 07:22:04 PM »
Hey Pel, Did you know Relson the oldest brother? I trained with him a few times years ago. Nice guy,  he weighed about 165 and I was bout 240 then. He threw me around pretty damn good.  ;D

Although I started with Rorion when he first opened his academy back in 1991 I'm in Hawaii now so yes, I know Relson. BTW, Rorion is the oldest and the first son of Helio Gracie.

I was lucky enough to live right down the street from Rorion when I was living in Cali.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: February 21, 2011, 07:23:21 PM »
all as in ALL top pro bodybuilders are very aware of this routine with litle changes here and there,, and its not only the new guys,,ken used to do it back in the 90s to this extreme,,so did thomas prince,,,so did many others that made a mark on the industry

it seems to me that this is not really GH15..notice how good the grammar seems to be in these posts compared to the usual

Rickson Gracie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Gracie Jiu Jitsu
« Reply #264 on: February 21, 2011, 07:27:12 PM »

these ease the good pixtures to me and my familys....the Rorion look like the gay Tom Selleck

my friend, the Pellius is easy to make the strangulation to the gay man who make pretend to make sex with the negro womans....the tbombs is the big time gay
400-0-0

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: February 21, 2011, 07:27:29 PM »
i would literally break every bone in your body chump. first, id just start walking up to you.. letting you throw as many punches as you want to, and just absorbed your pathetic hits as i near you. then id grab you by the neck and slam your bitchass into the pavement. as i choked you scrawny neck and you squirmed all over gasping for air, id stomp your skull untill it broke open like an egg and had your brain tissue seeping onto the ground.

:o :o :o

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
« Reply #266 on: February 21, 2011, 07:32:23 PM »

hahaha, the only 'hits' you would absorb would be via your gaping anus stud.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: February 21, 2011, 07:43:53 PM »

these ease the good pixtures to me and my familys....the Rorion look like the gay Tom Selleck

my friend, the Pellius is easy to make the strangulation to the gay man who make pretend to make sex with the negro womans....the tbombs is the big time gay

Sorry to bring your name into this, master. The picture brings back good memories. Rorion did remind me of a latin Tom Selleck. And like all the Gracies, was a very successful womanizer, and probably still is.

I was just thinking about how when I asked you about the book courses Rorion was thinking of starting up and did you think it would help me. I remember your sarcastic answer because that was one of the disputes you had with him -- commercializing and cheapening the family tradition. Your English was not very good at the time but I got the hint when you said, "Sure, help. Maybe he make lessons over phone too."

It has not gone unnoticed that you are the only one that never came out with any books, instructional tapes, product endorsements... even though you were offered big money. That's why I think if a tape of your fight with Yoji Anjo exists then you are the one that has it and it's only reserved for a private audience.

"Head up, hips for, make like fuck." That always cracks me up. Even after all these years.   

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #268 on: February 21, 2011, 07:55:20 PM »
Sorry to bring your name into this, master. The picture brings back good memories. Rorion did remind me of a latin Tom Selleck. And like all the Gracies, was a very successful womanizer, and probably still is.

I was just thinking about how when I asked you about the book courses Rorion was thinking of starting up and did you think it would help me. I remember your sarcastic answer because that was one of the disputes you had with him -- commercializing and cheapening the family tradition. Your English was not very good at the time but I got the hint when you said, "Sure, help. Maybe he make lessons over phone too."

It has not gone unnoticed that you are the only one that never came out with any books, instructional tapes, product endorsements... even though you were offered big money. That's why I think if a tape of your fight with Yoji Anjo exists then you are the one that has it and it's only reserved for a private audience.

"Head up, hips for, make like fuck." That always cracks me up. Even after all these years.   

"make like fuck" ='s THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD

it is way better than "It's not "go with the flow"....It's "go with the go" "

Also, there is a very strong rumor that Master Rickson was supposed to be Action Star of the mid 80's- early 90's that Steven Seagal became

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: February 21, 2011, 08:04:40 PM »

"make like fuck" ='s THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD

it is way better than "It's not "go with the flow"....It's "go with the go" "

Also, there is a very strong rumor that Master Rickson was supposed to be Action Star of the mid 80's- early 90's that Steven Seagal became

Anyone notice Rickson in the second Hulk movie?

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #270 on: February 21, 2011, 08:08:22 PM »
I did crazy cycle in my life lol 265 lean now Plan compete at ? Will see
In offseason more then 20ui-30ui slin make waist out of order
I found that shitload of calories is harder on th body then drugs itself
I'm Keto so forget 1gf insulin /  I'm on 18ui Gh 36 ui I believe is the right number to pro size
1250 prop a week will keep mass more won't do much either , more fuck up health
1000mg w primobolan will keep mass
Npp 500mg / deca 300 / enan 300mg once a week th day I carb up
Clen 8 weeks 400mcg a day /Last 3 weeks tren ace EOD Xanax ephedrine
Eq day I'm tired 600mg wake u up lol
I guess that bring me ... Bigger then ever
Masteron give me anxiety I hate it , all oral I hate since poor stomach
Nubain no fucking way will prefer dying
Hydrocortisone pill can cut some pain n help adrenaline function
Too much enan give me HBP
Halo i fell too much like shit I can't imagine what that will bring
T3 fuck that shit also at least for me , bring HBP to scary level
High clean anabolic n low androgen with high hgh do th job
36-48ui Gh a day for years make you a pro if start at 25 no doubt
I party hard in past life i can't tolerate that much
Mix ephidrine n Clen it not healthy , Clen make me sleep
And epdrinine n tren make th last 3 weeks diet easier n party alike hahaha
From my sight is cycle is inhuman
Higher then 4gr a week , gym performance suck'
That amount on ephedrine on steroid I'm skeptical
50mg .. But 180 ? Damn , I will die
Your messed up BLP!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #271 on: February 21, 2011, 08:08:39 PM »
hed probably get the same results with test prop+tren ace + gh and thats it.  drop gh and test prop two weeks out, double tren to compensate.. cut water night before show. simple.
How many shows have you done? Which competitors have you prepped?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: February 21, 2011, 08:11:33 PM »
I did crazy cycle in my life lol 265 lean now Plan compete at ? Will see
In offseason more then 20ui-30ui slin make waist out of order
I found that shitload of calories is harder on th body then drugs itself
I'm Keto so forget 1gf insulin /  I'm on 18ui Gh 36 ui I believe is the right number to pro size
1250 prop a week will keep mass more won't do much either , more fuck up health
1000mg w primobolan will keep mass
Npp 500mg / deca 300 / enan 300mg once a week th day I carb up
Clen 8 weeks 400mcg a day /Last 3 weeks tren ace EOD Xanax ephedrine
Eq day I'm tired 600mg wake u up lol
I guess that bring me ... Bigger then ever
Masteron give me anxiety I hate it , all oral I hate since poor stomach
Nubain no fucking way will prefer dying
Hydrocortisone pill can cut some pain n help adrenaline function
Too much enan give me HBP
Halo i fell too much like shit I can't imagine what that will bring
T3 fuck that shit also at least for me , bring HBP to scary level
High clean anabolic n low androgen with high hgh do th job
36-48ui Gh a day for years make you a pro if start at 25 no doubt
I party hard in past life i can't tolerate that much
Mix ephidrine n Clen it not healthy , Clen make me sleep
And epdrinine n tren make th last 3 weeks diet easier n party alike hahaha
From my sight is cycle is inhuman
Higher then 4gr a week , gym performance suck'
That amount on ephedrine on steroid I'm skeptical
50mg .. But 180 ? Damn , I will die

This I believe.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #273 on: February 21, 2011, 08:13:38 PM »

Definitely have more oil in your arms than Pellius.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #274 on: February 21, 2011, 08:20:13 PM »
This I believe.

Thk u , i try maximum honesty

Diovan for HBP if so , great product
Crestor 10mg a day if cholesterol go wacked
Gabba + piracetam + phenibut = relax cns like amazing

You can't work tho on that type cycle , gym n no life , need a great gf
Some roid rage do occur haha i go in a gym no one know how I am
Social skill are a disaster
And last 3 weeks it complete misanthropic mode no phone , nothing, rent a environment alone
Anw u got no libido then , mirror look great with a intelligence of a 8 years old
Great mental war , you grow from it
All Side effect eventually pass
Moment your lethargic , some days last 5 min
It a crazy intense adventure
Your messed up BLP!