Author Topic: PM Question Answered: What causes large midsections?  (Read 26308 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: PM Question Answered: What causes large midsections?
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2007, 02:23:01 PM »
gh15 laying the smackdown!

haha i love it  ;D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2007, 02:23:42 PM »
GH15 is great. I got love for this guy.  :D
Very entertaining thread to waste away part of my life. C'mon Milos, post some more bullshit.
!

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2007, 02:23:53 PM »
DAMN!!! straight slap to the face.. ouch
-

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2007, 02:25:30 PM »
 :'(

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2007, 02:32:03 PM »
:'(
I know you love the insulin Disgusted, and it has nothing to do with the protruding waists right?  :D ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2007, 02:37:18 PM »
I know you love the insulin Disgusted, and it has nothing to do with the protruding waists right?  :D ;D

Protruding waists is actually the only bad thing about insulin.

Stavios

« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2007, 02:45:33 PM »
at what doses the sides are more pronounced Jim ?

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2007, 02:47:12 PM »
Okay, first things first, you have to identiy what each of these subtances are then how they perform okay? and Milos please correct me if im wrong in any of this as I am not an authority figure with too extensive research not as much as you anyways.

Insulin IS an extremly anabolic hormone that is made up of 51 amino acid residues ( thats why there are supplements coming out promoting amino acids for nutrient absorption) that is produced by certain cells in the pancreas called Islet cells. When you are doing intense activity your pancreas will secrete insulin in order to push in, mainly carbohydates, to get through the intense work and it will also stay elevated after your workout for around 30-45 mintues I believe, in order to help rush the nutrients to the damaged areas for repair and growth. Your body is in the most demand of nturients after you fast, during intense workouts, and after intense workouts and the insulin is the first step towards getting through these physiological stresses after the proper channels are processed from the hypothalumus to the liver. Now althought the effects of insulin are extremley anabolic, Insulin is not an anabolic substance in of itself. It does not have any growing properties outside immediate use of nutrients and it also has to have a stimulant to aid in hypertrophy. You have to cause some sort of signal to the body that it needs to grow in muscle size/strength before you can benefit from using insulin otherwise you will just store the nutrients which will make you VERY fat.

Human Growth Hormone however, is just what the name states. A Growth Hormone- it regulates the physical growht of the body. You dont have to make sure to take your calcium phosophrus and sodium for your bones to grow while on HGH or something. It will just grow. I am not saying proper nutrient intake is not important while on HGH, what im saying is as a substance, it does not need to interact with the nutrients in the same manner that insulin does. The effects on Human Growth Hormone on the body depend on what stage the body is in as well. For example if you are a child and your pituitary gland is creating an excessive amount of GH for a long period of time will cause a very fast amount of growth in the long bones because the growth plates havent closed yet. This will result in gigantism. If you are older, it is not gigantism as the effects of the excessive GH will not be the same because your body is at an adult level now, here it is called acromegaly. In pro bbers that have used extreme amounts of GH you can see the effects of acromegaly taking place: excesssive growht in the brow line and jaw, thicker hands and feet, the nasal bone enlarges, teeth gap out,  you get thick skin.. just enlarged facial features too like lips and tongue ( have you ever talked to a pro or a national level bber on high amouts of gh?  sounds like their tounge is too big for their mouth). Now when the GH levels get to a certain point, what the body does is release IGF-1 in order to singal to the body to reduce HGH levels. ( think of HGH and IGF as husband and wife and note that there are different types of IGF too. Also IGF is a growth hormone as well. IGF-1 is also composed of 70 amino acids.)

The IGF-1 is what is actually what is responsible for the tissue and organ growth in the body. Almost every single cell in your entire body is effected by IGF-1 ESPECIALLY MUSCLE, BONE,KIDNEY, LIVER, NErVES SKIN and LUNGS.

So if you take IGF-1 you will develop a GH gut as it will cause growth in the organs which are held where?  Mainly in the midsection. However if you take HGH and not IGF-1, you will still have the gut because the IGF-1 is being produced by the body as a result of the HGH intake.

Have you ever noticed a stomach on abodybuilder grow, but the muscles have not gotten any bigger at the same time? that is because the muscle is NOT growing! It is the organs that have grown to larger and larger proportions. Look at Ronnie colemans midsection, his abdominals had almost no space in between them. Now there is a VERY LARGE gap. This is not possible without inward growth of the organs which are pushing the muscle outward and to the side of the body. Same with Dennis James.

You need to quit talking shit and go to school! That is a very uneducated and rambling piece of shit post.
Hrmmm

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2007, 02:48:49 PM »
Protruding waists is actually the only bad thing about insulin.
What about the premature aging?   :D

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2007, 02:50:08 PM »
I can inject my man juice into women and make their midsections grow over a 9 month time frame....Maybe I should start bottling it and selling it as a nutritional supplement...It could be the next big thing.... 8)
Watching The Haters

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2007, 02:58:48 PM »
When you are doing intense activity your pancreas will secrete insulin in order to push in, mainly carbohydates, to get through the intense work and it will also stay elevated after your workout for around 30-45 mintues I believe, in order to help rush the nutrients to the damaged areas for repair and growth.

What a load of bollocks. Insulin is not in any way secreted due to doing intense activity! It is secreted when blood sugar is elevated. The purpose of insulin is to regulate bloodsugar levels.
Hrmmm

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2007, 03:03:39 PM »
steroids make you grow by raising igf levels in the body so why dont they make your guts grow, its fat behind the abdominal wall, ive had it from insulin use without hgh, and its mainly from using insulin without hgh, ive spent the last year doing something to reverse the bloat and it worked but i aint telling nobody shit, the fat fucks can work it out them selves,  GH v Milos this is getbig at its best.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2007, 03:06:06 PM »
its actually very simple,,,any bodybuilder who got the potential to become a pro sees it within first 2 years of training and first year of training with hormones,,every pro has good "genetics",,milos is one,,but to take the good will of the lord that gave you marvelous reponse to hormones and training and to minimize it to only hard work and minimal usage of hormones while competing among the best of the best,,,is an INSULT TO ME,,

all pros are more or less at the same level of developments,,,fuck all amatuers are getting to a point where there is no more no matter how much aas they use,,,so then what?? go to milos lemonade kiosk? comon now lets be real here,,

the fact you were blessed with good physiqe to a point you can make money of it doesnt mean you will be able to compete with the top of the top which are just as blessed as you are!!!! unless you did something diff than they,,

all of us train ,,,every fuckin guy who got to win a pro card ,,every fuckin amatuer that is going to do the local ukraine show,,puts lots of dedication to training food but the main main main diff when it comes to the big leage is doses,,products,,and the response to them.....hoping it wont go overboard and your physiqe will be able to take it all and not over flow or look crappy,,,

kamali couldnt,,,ron could

and about the ray comment,,,it will take milos sacrev LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME AND REBORN INTO A DIFF BODY to get to the beggining of the level ray was,,

a brother with no flaws that is one of the best bodybuilders ever at the level of arnold and haney with a lot less height,,,milos cant touch it and shoudnt compare himself to anything ray has done

for milos behalf,,he was at one time top 20 in the world at any given time,,but no where near the the ron jason ray labrada level NO WHERE NEAR IT
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2007, 03:06:58 PM »
I won't quote the entire gh15 meltdown above, but I will say, standing face to face with Milos, he is much larger and in much better shape than any of your average gym rats.  Honestly, I don't think he is that far off of his competitive weight or size, maybe only 3-4 weeks from being "there".

gh15, you kind of come across like a little baby with this post, if you were a real pro, you would know this.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2007, 03:13:31 PM »

I SAID I AM COMPETETIVE THESE DAYS ON O STAGE TOP 10 LAST OLYMPIA YOU MORON ,,RONALD :D,,YOU ARE BLIND OR DEAF OR BOTH,,

1.    Jay CUTLER
2.    Ronnie COLEMAN
3.    Victor MARTINEZ
4.    Dexter JACKSON
5.    Melvin ANTHONY
6.    Gustavo BADELL
7.    Toney FREEMAN
8.    Markus RÜHL    Germany ????????????????????/
9.    Dennis JAMES    USA
10.    Günter SCHLIERKAMP    Germany ??????????????????????

Were you in the Masters olympia gh15?
Hrmmm

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2007, 03:19:20 PM »
I think you are completely retarded. How do you suppose your blood sugar levels drop after working out? From having low insulin levels and leaving the sugar to float around in your blood?

Insulin is primarily secreted when glucose is released into the blood stream due to the digestion of food not, definitely not, due to working out you imbecile. You wont just get a massive insulin spike by just working out, your muscle is trying to put as much glucose in your blood through glycolysis and krebs to regenerate ATP so your muscles have energy. If your body secreted insulin to any degree while working your muscles will be starved of their primary energy source.
Hrmmm

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: July 15, 2007, 03:21:21 PM »
Unless you're well on your way to a Masters or a PhD don't bother trying to be intellectual with me. I'll own you.
Hrmmm

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #92 on: July 15, 2007, 03:21:26 PM »
na,,its easy to see the truth is on my side with everything that is going out to the media even if you dont know the insides like me,,,but this is really not the point hjere since we are all bodybuilders!

my main concern is when someone that ruined so many physiqes and always have excuses for why his guys dont make it to the "place they deserve" sitting here bullshiting fella bodybuilders that hasnt reached pro status yet inorder to earn a buck

i want the fella bodybuilders on this site,,even the natural alexes to understand that the stomk virus 24-48 horus pre competition is an exuse for LASIX MISUSE and other ingeredients in the soup such as INSULIN NOT VITARGO!!!!! plenty more examples i wont go into

i want people to understand how much garbage bodybuilding got because of lies such as this!!! lies such as this is only the beggining to an abuse of painkillers and then narcotics and from there you flkip on yoru wifey and them you murder a girl in a car and burn her alive,,,party party and guess what ...guess who suffer!!!!

the ones who suffer are the begginers,,the guys who wanna get somewhere in bodybuilding
this sport is not AN OLYMPIC SPORT partly because of the lies,,,a lot more than the drugs because every olympic athlete uses sport enhancing drugs

so its not cry baby but its a reality check
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 15, 2007, 03:24:05 PM »
na,,its easy to see the truth is on my side with everything that is going out to the media even if you dont know the insides like me,,,but this is really not the point hjere since we are all bodybuilders!

my main concern is when someone that ruined so many physiqes and always have excuses for why his guys dont make it to the "place they deserve" sitting here bullshiting fella bodybuilders that hasnt reached pro status yet inorder to earn a buck

i want the fella bodybuilders on this site,,even the natural alexes to understand that the stomk virus 24-48 horus pre competition is an exuse for LASIX MISUSE and other ingeredients in the soup such as INSULIN NOT VITARGO!!!!! plenty more examples i wont go into

i want people to understand how much garbage bodybuilding got because of lies such as this!!! lies such as this is only the beggining to an abuse of painkillers and then narcotics and from there you flkip on yoru wifey and them you murder a girl in a car and burn her alive,,,party party and guess what ...guess who suffer!!!!

the ones who suffer are the begginers,,the guys who wanna get somewhere in bodybuilding
this sport is not AN OLYMPIC SPORT partly because of the lies,,,a lot more than the drugs because every olympic athlete uses sport enhancing drugs

so its not cry baby but its a reality check
you always sound so bitter about your lifes work.

I know, I know, it's just reality ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2007, 03:28:05 PM »
at what doses the sides are more pronounced Jim ?

You mean slin? Well, the more you take the more the sides as far as gut goes. I have seen guys get in trouble with the guts on 10iu's daily. Some can handle double that with not gut problems, but sooned or later it will happen to most everyone.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: July 15, 2007, 03:29:17 PM »
GH 15 is Markus Ruhl,  Milos.

Still want to kick his ass my monies on Markus.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 15, 2007, 03:30:09 PM »
What about the premature aging?   :D

Absolutley!!! On a life extension level the lower your insulin levels in general the longer you will live.

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: July 15, 2007, 03:30:29 PM »
PLease own me climber. you dont even understand something as simple as the discussion were having on blood glucose.

No, you are just an idiot. I'm going to go write up my thesis. You better go and read up on Wikipedia or something because knowledge is something you are surely lacking on.
Hrmmm

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2007, 03:30:48 PM »
GH 15 is Markus Ruhl,  Milos.

Still want to kick his ass my monies on Markus.
probably a bad bet, think about it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: July 15, 2007, 03:34:16 PM »
I really dont think so im amost positive he somehow incahoots with or is Shawn Ray.
My money is on Nasser...but whomever it is, he/she/it is trying to kill people.