Author Topic: I Got Dumped....  (Read 14345 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: I Got Dumped....
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2008, 09:54:29 PM »
So next chapter in the "adventure" since this one has ran its course.

If the other woman turned out to be a friend of yours, what would you do?
confront her?  Beat her down? or just pretend nothing happened so you can keep your friend?
or none of the above?

No drama here, I think this question could be a lot of fun to "play with". 
So let's see where this one goes  :)

personally i will dismiss anyone associated, the cheater the cheatee, always move forward.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2008, 09:56:19 PM »

confront her?  Beat her down? or just pretend nothing happened so you can keep your friend?
or none of the above?

No. If it bothers you, drop her. If it doesn't, don't waste your time posting about it.

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2008, 10:25:57 PM »
No. If it bothers you, drop her. If it doesn't, don't waste your time posting about it.

This question is purely hypothetical.  I thought it might be a good topic
That is why I said no drama, sorry I wasn't more clear.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2008, 10:41:50 PM »
This question is purely hypothetical.  I thought it might be a good topic
That is why I said no drama, sorry I wasn't more clear.

A better topic is why a woman goes from being a paramedic to a stripper.  Any thoughts on this hypothetical woman?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2008, 11:06:35 PM »
A better topic is why a woman goes from being a paramedic to a stripper.  Any thoughts on this hypothetical woman?
ahhh THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2008, 11:10:54 PM »

or none of the above?

Im a guy so ill switch it around for me but if she cheated on me with a friend I would most likely disown both of them. Im not a very violent person, so I probably wouldnt try and find the guy to beat his ass, but if he approached me even to apologize I would probably go ape shit on him.

Why all the hypothetical questions about relationships?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2008, 11:17:44 PM »

Hypothetically, the woman he cheated with could be the hypothetical cheatee's only friend IRL, which might, hypothetically, lead to unburdening oneself on a message board.   :P

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2008, 04:50:37 AM »

or none of the above?

I would be done with that person completely.  They were obviously not a friend.  A real friend wouldn't do that.  I wouldn't waste my breath or time confronting her or beating her down.  What goes around...comes around...and usually 10 fold.   ;)
:D Weee

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2008, 06:20:30 AM »
I'm a guy so ill switch it around for me but if she cheated on me with a friend I would most likely disown both of them. Im not a very violent person, so I probably wouldnt try and find the guy to beat his ass, but if he approached me even to apologize I would probably go ape shit on him.

So far there have only been two scenarios.
Only the second one was hypothetical.

Besides isn't this what a forum is all about, discussions and variance of opinions?
I thought the topics would be good to discuss, despite what some are trying to imply it was a question for the forum nothing more.

And thanks for the answer  :-*

I would be done with that person completely.  They were obviously not a friend.  A real friend wouldn't do that.  I wouldn't waste my breath or time confronting her or beating her down.  What goes around...comes around...and usually 10 fold.   ;)

Do you honestly believe that?  It has been my experience, that those that need a long bout of bad Karma usually walk away Scot free.

Just Bad Bad Blood!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2008, 06:51:28 AM »
you only have so many minutes to breath on this planet, right?

So don't spend another minute on them.  They're losers, they're part of your past.

Find a new friend, and find a new person to cuddle with.

Don't think about them again.  Get a book you've been trying to learn - Spanish, or Art, or Tech, or whatever interests you.  Everytime you think of the ex or the friend, open the book and read a few pages.  Get your mind off it.

Time is the only thing that'll heal the pain.  Move on.  Today.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2008, 07:02:47 AM »
Do you honestly believe that?  It has been my experience, that those that need a long bout of bad Karma usually walk away Scot free.

Absolutely.  It may not be today, or tomorrow....but it will happen.   ;)

I do my best not to worry or dwell about it and just move on and remove the negative from my life.   :D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2008, 07:13:39 AM »
you only have so many minutes to breath on this planet, right?

So don't spend another minute on them.  They're losers, they're part of your past.

Find a new friend, and find a new person to cuddle with.

Don't think about them again.  Get a book you've been trying to learn - Spanish, or Art, or Tech, or whatever interests you.  Everytime you think of the ex or the friend, open the book and read a few pages.  Get your mind off it.

Time is the only thing that'll heal the pain.  Move on.  Today.
Exactly, rules i live by, why waste your life thinking of someone that does not like you

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2008, 09:18:25 AM »

You know, I still can't figure out why someone who takes her clothes off for a living and lets men ogle her and fondle her is upset about a man cheating on her.  Seems to come with the territory, no?  I'm just a little confused, that's all.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2008, 10:23:52 AM »
You know, I still can't figure out why someone who takes her clothes off for a living and lets men ogle her and fondle her is upset about a man cheating on her.  Seems to come with the territory, no?  I'm just a little confused, that's all.
why all the hate for O.S.? It doesnt matter what you do for a living if two ppl enter into a monogamous relationship you have a right to expect that person to not cheat on you. Monogamous = no cheating (or shouldnt be cheating) for any reason and trying to justify it is bush league ball. 

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2008, 11:40:12 AM »
why all the hate for O.S.? It doesnt matter what you do for a living if two ppl enter into a monogamous relationship you have a right to expect that person to not cheat on you. Monogamous = no cheating (or shouldnt be cheating) for any reason and trying to justify it is bush league ball. 

No hate at all, just had some innocent questions.  But like I said, when somebody makes her living by "entertaining" guys, most of whom are probably married or attached, should it come as much of a surprise if the men she's likely to attract (the married/attached type) treat her in the same way they treat their own partners by ogling her on stage and in the backseat of a car?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2008, 12:17:14 PM »
No hate at all, just had some innocent questions.  But like I said, when somebody makes her living by "entertaining" guys, most of whom are probably married or attached, should it come as much of a surprise if the men she's likely to attract (the married/attached type) treat her in the same way they treat their own partners by ogling her on stage and in the backseat of a car?
Now this goes back to my original statement, dont associate with trash...that being said many ppl cheat not just ppl who go to strip clubs bro. The bottom line is if your in a monogamous relationship no matter what you do for a living, doctor, stripper, soldier there is no justification for cheating. Like I said earlier she is not at all to blame for him cheating if the facts of the situation are as we understand them, but she maybe responsible for being in that situation if she knew the guy was a "scumbag" (her words) and dated him anyway.

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2008, 01:43:21 PM »
Now this goes back to my original statement, dont associate with trash...that being said many ppl cheat not just ppl who go to strip clubs bro. The bottom line is if your in a monogamous relationship no matter what you do for a living, doctor, stripper, soldier there is no justification for cheating. Like I said earlier she is not at all to blame for him cheating if the facts of the situation are as we understand them, but she maybe responsible for being in that situation if she knew the guy was a "scumbag" (her words) and dated him anyway.

He wasn't trash or a scumbag until he cheated on me.  He cheats, I get to call him a scumbag.  It is the law of the universe.
I met him at a BBQ at a friends place.

I'm not aching for the loss, I have been and will be dumped again.  I may even dump the odd one here or there  ;D

My point was that he tried to say it was my fault he couldn't keep his pants on.  I am still shaking my head over this fine bit of logic.
and you guys say we women are illogical  :-*
Just Bad Bad Blood!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2008, 01:52:06 PM »
My point was that he tried to say it was my fault he couldn't keep his pants on.  I am still shaking my head over this fine bit of logic.

People often like to take their shortcomings and act like it is someone else's fault. People like that annoy me to no end.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2008, 01:52:31 PM »
He wasn't trash or a scumbag until he cheated on me.  He cheats, I get to call him a scumbag.  It is the law of the universe.
I met him at a BBQ at a friends place.

I'm not aching for the loss, I have been and will be dumped again.  I may even dump the odd one here or there  ;D

OS, once anyone who cheats on you starts to try and flip the blame....quit listening and walk away.  Not only are they shitty at cheating (obviously...cuz they got caught) but they are shitty at lying (cuz no one should be that stupid to believe it could ever be their fault that their sig other cheated on them).  You are given the choice of "fooling around" with some or not.  If you even entertain the thought...you don't belong in a relationship and should first remove yourself (break up) from that relationship as it obviously isn't working out.  Why waste both peoples time.  Allow that person some dignity to move on without such betrayal or embarrassment.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2008, 05:47:05 PM »
I met him at a BBQ at a friends place

LOL hey hey hey now ive never cheated on any woman ive ever been with dont lump me in with that douche

p.s. yall are kinda irrational, just a tad bit  ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2008, 10:17:25 PM »
I agree but you know when you're in an "relationship" or when you're just "dating".

Not always.  I think it's pretty common in early relationships for one person to think exclusivity exists and the other to have no such understanding. 
Ron: "I am lazy."

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2008, 10:56:57 PM »

Not always.  I think it's pretty common in early relationships for one person to think exclusivity exists and the other to have no such understanding. 

Surprisingly, I agree with goat. In college this one chick announced we were breaking up and I was very surprised as I didn't even know we were in a relationship.  And I don't consider myself a "player" type.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2008, 08:45:57 AM »

I agree. I for one have never considered myself "in a relationship" when I first started dating someone.  It's a whole getting to know you thing,  You see each other probably once a week if that.  How can you consider yourself committed then?  But, even if I had the "urge" to date someone else early in the "dating" stages, I would definitely ask where I/we stand with the other person.  But then again I think I'm more aware of the other persons feelings because I've been cheated on.  I would never consider putting someone through that.  :-\

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2008, 11:16:34 AM »
Cheating is all about the person who cheated, ...and has nothing to do with the person who was cheated on.
It's not your fault and never will be no matter how hard someone tries to claim so. they made the choice to cheat.

As for your "friend", ...do you really want to have someone like that as a "friend"?
With friends like that, ...you don't need enemies. I say move on. The two of them deserve each other.
w

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2008, 11:58:00 AM »
Laura, I would never cheat on you!! With you but never on you!  ;D
X