Author Topic: Bodybuilding "Drugs" to overcompensate for the lack of self confidence?  (Read 10817 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
HATER ALERT!!!!!

Seriously you bro's need to look in the mirror. This sport needs new blood. A #### like Candizzle has laser like focus on what HE wants. Not what getbig.com and a bunch of candy asses want for him.
He's a master of destiny.
When I was his age people would say stuff to me like "dude you gotta stop doing graffiti every night" or "you gotta stop fucking w/o condoms on or you'll have kids"
Well I got arrested and went to prison for graffiti and I had two kids before I learned my lesson BUT the lesson learned is stick to your guns. Holla!

Wow, getbig at its best.

A super-loser telling a loser to continue.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Candydizzle is living the dream!

He plans on dying for you bitches.
P

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
You guys are making something out of nothing.
How many times have you people drank a 12 pack
and you felt more confident?

Take that can of Shut the Fuck Up!
Most are all show no go!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Wow, getbig at its best.

A super-loser telling a loser to continue.

You should post in german some more. We all enjoy that sooo much oh brother
$

DK II

• Getbig V
You guys are making something out of nothing.
How many times have you people drank a 12 pack
and you felt more confident?

Take that can of Shut the Fuck Up!

equally idiotic.

You should post in german some more. We all enjoy that sooo much oh brother

Kein Problem, für dich gerne du dumme Schwuchtel.

I hope you enjoyed your time in jail, i wish they would get more of these graffiti spraying idiots. I bet the paint thinner has cooked your brain a bit.  ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Stop yer german hate-speeches Donkey  >:(

DK II

• Getbig V
Stop yer german hate-speeches Donkey  >:(

Shut up you austrian farmer or i'll hol you heim ins Reich!  ;D ;D

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
That kid's stupidity amazes me daily..... ;)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
If Candadizzle loves working-out but doesn't care what he does he should join the army. seriously.

I get paid to run, lift weights, and stay in shape. I also get something that's worth more than money; the opportunity to fight for my country.

Do it

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
If Candadizzle loves working-out but doesn't care what he does he should join the army. seriously.

I get paid to run, lift weights, and stay in shape. I also get something that's worth more than money; the opportunity to fight for my country.

Do it

Maybe cumdrizzle doesn't want to lose his life or limbs in a Middle-eastern shithole dying for a bunch of ungrateful Sand Ni66ers ???

DK II

• Getbig V

Do it

Big Poppa J fighting for a pay raise here!!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Maybe cumdrizzle doesn't want to lose his life or limbs in a Middle-eastern shithole dying for a bunch of ungrateful Sand Ni66ers ???

Big Poppa J fighting for a pay raise here!!

LOL  ;D

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry²

Do it

If he is as hardcore as he is being portrayed here he wouldn't want to join the army as all the running would cause him to "lose size".

::)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
HATER ALERT!!!!!

Seriously you bro's need to look in the mirror. This sport needs new blood. A #### like Candizzle has laser like focus on what HE wants. Not what getbig.com and a bunch of candy asses want for him.
He's a master of destiny.
When I was his age people would say stuff to me like "dude you gotta stop doing graffiti every night" or "you gotta stop fucking w/o condoms on or you'll have kids"
Well I got arrested and went to prison for graffiti and I had two kids before I learned my lesson BUT the lesson learned is stick to your guns. Holla!
Too bad I didn't mentor you as a youngster.  No condoms....shame, shame.  Everyone knows about the "Insurance Policy".  It's when you're about to bust, then plug her ass and let it rip.  Aside from watching her squirm, it guarantees no whining kid...beautiful. ;)
N

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
So essentially what you are saying is Candidate should give up what he has a passion for and conform to what society deems as respectable?

He'll do that soon enough, let him enjoy his psychosocial moratorium. 
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
Too bad I didn't mentor you as a youngster.  No condoms....shame, shame.  Everyone knows about the "Insurance Policy".  It's when you're about to bust, then plug her ass and let it rip.  Aside from watching her squirm, it guarantees no whining kid...beautiful. ;)

If one were so inclined, one could make a joke about being able to just "plug her ass." 

You should have trouble just "plugging" a fine tight knotted female balloon knot with your pinky. 

Again, I'm not a comedian, but I'd imagine one could make a joke that something is wrong if you can slide your wedding tackle in (lube-less no less) with little difficulty. 
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
A prophet (like Candy) is always despised in his own country.  :'(

HAHAHAHAHA prophet oh brother  ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
cumdrizzle is
a) dumb and
b) has a major lack of self esteem.

A former fat kid that has been harassed for his fatness now hoping to turn into a superman by shooting all sorts of drugs. What an idiot.

Leave Evan Centopani out of this.....
HAHA, RON.....

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
 what the fuck

hey alex..

i dont work at the store any more

but if you want to send me a p.m. bro.. i got no problem meeting up with you to discuss things if you want

fucking stupid girl

candidizzle

• Getbig V
 hey everybody

look at alex posting on the steroid board   http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=4.120;sort=starter

what happened to those three topics you started alex

how come you deleted the subject and your intial post??

huh????

you fucking hypocritical juicer wanna-be natural

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
what the fuck

hey alex..

i dont work at the store any more

but if you want to send me a p.m. bro.. i got no problem meeting up with you to discuss things if you want

fucking stupid ####

sounds like a fight proposal!

&

m e l t d o w n

candidizzle

• Getbig V
Most "Natural" will clean up and use GH only.... been there done that..
been there done that, huh "NATURAL"
???

stupid fucking queer

keep your mouth shut

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Nothing wrong with being passionate about bodybuilding as long as it is not your first or main priority.

Balance is key.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
Amen. In college, I was fired from a gay bar I was bartending at. They called me a "Torso Tease" (still trying to figure that one out, yea I had a 53" chest on a 5'9" frame). everytime I had to lower myself to doing that for money I disgusted myself. But hey, Ivy league crap was expensive but it pays out today (the master's degree that is...  ;) )

alex used to work in a gay bar  ;D

hahah   whats worse... gay4pay to pay for contest prep, or gay4pay to pay for college ?

fucking schmoe