Author Topic: Q&A with IFBB Pro Milos Sarcev  (Read 115251 times)

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
Re: Q&A with IFBB Pro Milos Sarcev
« Reply #150 on: July 10, 2008, 03:50:37 PM »
I do'nt count the orals or the water based stuff total for the week as they are in and out of your system in a day. But getting back to my original question Milos, When would be a good time to run your HCG and Clomid pct? Also how would you run your Clen and Cytomel during your contest prep?

Guys, this isn't such a light cycle - I believe it. That's a lot of Winstrol week 11  :P 1050mg  :o  :D During the same week you also have 420mg of oxandrolone and 210mg of fluoxymesterone for a total of 1690mg of liver toxic compounds. My liver hurts just thinking about it.  :D

If you were to take the equivalent dose of stanozolol in Zambon Winstrol tabs it comes out to 525 tablets in one week. Not even Munzer was that crazy LOL.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: July 10, 2008, 10:49:43 PM »
Milos,

I see something i havent seen in a while advocated.  Stopping certain gear before the show.  Could you explain WHY you stop masteron 10 days out, Winstrol 5 days out, but NOT the prop?  If anything, would you want to minimize the TEST, as it is the only one which can aromatize and cause water retention?

^^^^^^^

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #152 on: July 10, 2008, 11:44:34 PM »

2) Regarding my cheap version of the shake:

- 2 fl. oz liquid aminos (Vitamin Shoppe),
- 5-6 grams creatine with dextrose (Body Fortress or CELL-TECH)
- 5 grams glutamine (Vitamin Shoppe)

Any suggestions about improvement?

Add some Arginin for more bloodflow to the muscles.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #153 on: July 11, 2008, 01:07:10 AM »
Guys, this isn't such a light cycle - I believe it. That's a lot of Winstrol week 11  :P 1050mg  :o  :D During the same week you also have 420mg of oxandrolone and 210mg of fluoxymesterone for a total of 1690mg of liver toxic compounds. My liver hurts just thinking about it.  :D

If you were to take the equivalent dose of stanozolol in Zambon Winstrol tabs it comes out to 525 tablets in one week. Not even Munzer was that crazy LOL.

I think I overlooked the 9-11 week period....it is quite a bit...I guess I was referring to the first 2 periods....first one at least is light I think.

I guess it gets heavier as you progress.

And once and for all :

when a pro makes top 10 @ the big one on the cycle Milos described , imagine what he would look like on a cycle like that of Ronnie or Dorian that wereposted a while back. He would make Jay looklike a baby  ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #154 on: July 11, 2008, 05:10:49 AM »
::) thanks oh great guru  ::)
Not a guru by any means. Just common sense.

I have learned a long time ago that the amount of muscle you carry is directly proportional with the amount of anabolics you take as well as with the quality of those anabolics. That's all.

I suggest you go and rumage through GH15 posts to get an idea about what pro's use or take.

Someone said something to the effect : " Oh my god! That's alot of shots.."

GH15 posted something around noon and said he was just through with his 4th shot of the day....

I think something like 6-12 shots a day is not uncommon...maybe more. Count all the test, deca etc, hgh, slin and the protocols and you'll start to see that it makes sense. Again: I'm not the ultimate authority but these are my 2 cents...

Another thing : thank you Milos for posting the cycle. Got a question for you : looking at the structure and amounts....am I wrong ? or do the amounts are slightly higher as you get closer ? And why did u cut masteron or tren before competition ? Thanx in advance

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #155 on: July 11, 2008, 05:17:16 AM »
Mods, please ban sevastase from this thread.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion DK, but I will say these "Ask....Q&A" threads should focus on questions, if someone wants to discuss a difference in opinion about an answer, they are more than welcome to start a thread about it.

Keep it clean fellas, no eye gouging or low blows. ;)

I'm leaving sevastase's post for Milos to answer the questions, but seriously, if you want to discuss/debate an answer feel free to start a thread and debate it, just don't do it im the Q&A thread.

Thanks guys, glad to see everyone learning and enjoying themselves on The Positive Board. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #156 on: July 12, 2008, 08:38:34 AM »
Ron Love is the guy Milos. I am not saying you are lying . I'm just saying that you are the only serious authority on the subject who is trying to convince me that a pro is on 750 mg test a week  ::).

Or under 2 gram AAS a week total.... And don't try to discredit me by saying that I was never a pro .... I have been bodybuilding and involved with it for 17 years so I have a pretty good idea about what's going on.

You mean - Ron Love, IFBB pro, my personal friend...who among others also came to me to consult me as he was making his comeback?

That Ron Love?

Trying to discredit you?
You never got ANY credits to begin with...for me to try to take anything away...

I am saying: there are very few people in THE WORLD that have seriously exchanged the knowledge with more IFBB pros than me...IF ANY?

So, this is why I insist on TRUTH...

It is very easy for me to say otherwise...but I am always true to myself first...and than everyone else...

There are many guys out there who came to me - FIND A SINGLE ONE who will tell you anything different than what I exposed here to be TOP CONTENDERS CYCLE...

Yes, I am aware that certain IFBB PRO who was my "First IFBB PRO client" disclosed completely fabricated cycle...even during the seminars around the world...

I was very much disturbed he did that, but knowing him - it doesn't surprise me...

Few Olympia competitors I have prepared - I designed programs for...and few actually were scared shitless that I am trying to kill them with 750 mg of test a week....

So, this is POSITIVE BOARD...and I want to spread LOVE rather than HATE...

I am asking ANY of you who doubts that cycle I posted (for the second time in two years) is indeed: REAL CYCLE for Mr. Olympia competitors...WHY WOULD YOU DOUBT ME?

What would possibly be a reason for me to lie to anyone about OTHERS CYCLES?

It would make me SOMETHING?

What exactly?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #157 on: July 12, 2008, 08:46:11 AM »
I am not interesting much in cycles [not to be rude] but always read people wondering what the pros take etc - so I am sure that Milos's info will be very much appreciated by many readers here, even though they may not post.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: July 12, 2008, 08:56:34 AM »
Interesting that there's no Tren the last 3 weeks. Lots of guys like to keep it in for the hardness, the androgenic look, without bloat.

Milos did you ever experiment with mega-doses just to see what it would do?

No Van - I never experimented with mega-doses...but I did talk to guys that took not just Mega or Giga...I had few clients that used "Tera" doses... ;D

I had a guy who came to me from Europe and told me: Milos, I am a living proof that steroids CANNOT KILL anyone...

Hmmmmmm, did you try to inject 100 cc of test into your brain?

Guy said, well not exactly...but I did try 100 cc a day when we are on the subject....

:o :o :o :o :o

100 cc A DAY???? For the love of God - it is easier way to kill yourself....and before I finished he added and I took 100 cc/day for two weeks straight along with 100 IU/day of this and 200 IU/day of that and 300 tablets every single day....with 12000 kcal diet...and I gained 12 kilos in two weeks!!!

I told him to go on cycle like one I posted here and trains twice daily YES , using my protocol of Humalog 45 minutes BEFORE TRAINING (as I have several different protocols all depending on particulars...) and 5000 kcal per day...

He managed to gain 47 pounds in ONE MONTH - 21.5 kilos...but in first two weeks he exceeded his previous best by 0.5 kg...He gained 12.5 kg in first two weeks of this cycle...with FRACTION of "drugs" he thought are needed for Mr. Olympia hopefuls...

As far as TREN (especially ACETATE) - YES, YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT THAT: some guys keep it ALL THE WAY until the contest...Many drop it at 5-7 or 10 day out mark...all depending on the rest of their cycle...

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #159 on: July 12, 2008, 09:17:46 AM »
milos
 where do you think the best country for a bodybuilder to live in is at. takign into consideration - cost of food (meat!), cost of living, legality and availability of human grade AAS, training facilities, and most important...quality of females !! ?

serious question tho.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: July 12, 2008, 09:20:56 AM »
Milos,

I see something i havent seen in a while advocated.  Stopping certain gear before the show.  Could you explain WHY you stop masteron 10 days out, Winstrol 5 days out, but NOT the prop?  If anything, would you want to minimize the TEST, as it is the only one which can aromatize and cause water retention?

As many of you asked similar question - I would try to answer them all with this post:

WHY would I stop something or simply change anything????

Always for a VALID REASON...

Think about WHAT (in the world?) would possibly be a reason to change or do something???

I see that you guessed it: water retention...

Now, without attacking you directly or anything...I would really want to ask you WHY would you think that: "it is the only one which can aromatize that cause water retention? "...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #161 on: July 12, 2008, 09:24:37 AM »
Thanks Milos.

I told him to go on cycle like one I posted here and trains twice daily YES , using my protocol of Humalog 45 minutes BEFORE TRAINING (as I have several different protocols all depending on particulars...) and 5000 kcal per day...

Please, when you have the time, tell us more about the insulin protocols.  :)

Also, do you feel timing of GH is important? When would you take it?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 12, 2008, 10:21:13 AM »
Thanks Milos.

Please, when you have the time, tell us more about the insulin protocols.  :)

Also, do you feel timing of GH is important? When would you take it?

Well, why not...?
After all who deserved it more than you Van?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #163 on: July 12, 2008, 10:40:14 AM »
Well, why not...?
After all who deserved it more than you Van?

I don't deserve it but I'm sure others here are interested also. :D

I have an altruistic motive for asking.  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: July 12, 2008, 12:10:51 PM »
Although I don't plan on ever trying it, I am interested in how/why insulin can add 40lbs of muscle on someone.

While we're at it, Milos, would insulin be of any use to powerlifters, etc....someone looking for strength gains only?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #165 on: July 12, 2008, 12:12:46 PM »
these requests tie in nicely with my questions. :)
175lbs by 31st July

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #166 on: July 12, 2008, 12:22:19 PM »
realize that DNL (or De Nuovo Lipogenesis) hardly happens in humans ( I know I am opening a can of worms, but - oh well... or maybe better choice of words would be that humans have very limited DNL capacity )-
care to expand on this, milos?

i know you are getting bombarded with questions here. take it as the compliment that it IS !  :)

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #167 on: July 12, 2008, 12:44:45 PM »
Great to have u back on.

You left my question unanswered

" Milos, you do know the muscle media 2000 series cannot be found
through web research, it appears that chad nicholls firmly disagreed with your protocol except for the nutritive part, which he states you 'borrowed' from duchaine in his earlier slin-protocol (which i dont find neither).
I'd like to know what your protocol was and perhaps the differences with dan's and chad's.
Obviously i cant get a hold of MM2K mag's anymore, i'd appreciate your explanations on the subject."

I understand you have few time, will or energy to respond to all of us so i will just add a few of my thoughts about your message to sevastase

There are many guys out there who came to me - FIND A SINGLE ONE who will tell you anything different than what I exposed here to be TOP CONTENDERS CYCLE...

First of all you should define what you call a Top Contender. Would that mean O competitors strictly?
There are plenty of heavily-muscled physiques around who can also be considered Top of the Game. One doesnt need to be at the O stage to be granted that status. Does it include the men who are potentially top contenders as well? Those who are 'getting there'? Their cycles usually aren't that different.

So in answer of your question and if we're talking Top contenders in general, YES there are plenty of examples of cycles circulating on the net.
U can visit ProMuscle and get some ideas.

Few Olympia competitors I have prepared - I designed programs for...and few actually were scared shitless that I am trying to kill them with 750 mg of test a week....

How did you convince them that taking that much was appropriate? Did the higher dosage u advocated infact enhance their muscles in a positive way? How much were these guys actually shooting prior to your help for them to find 750mg ridiculous?

So, this is POSITIVE BOARD...and I want to spread LOVE rather than HATE...

Yes, although i dont see any hate nor love around here. I just wish for an upfront conversation withouth needless flaming and or insults. Apparently we can.

I am asking ANY of you who doubts that cycle I posted (for the second time in two years) is indeed: REAL CYCLE for Mr. Olympia competitors...WHY WOULD YOU DOUBT ME?

Why would we NOT doubt you? Im sure you understand this position.

What would possibly be a reason for me to lie to anyone about OTHERS CYCLES?

Well, for example= the VALUE of that information.
The fact that it shouldnt be disclosed to anybody else except those involved. The trust.
Usually the subject is talked about in confidence, especially with you.
Marketing strategies. You wouldnt want to be known as a coach who displays information about the athletes who seek your help.
Bad publicity.
These r few examples

It would make me SOMETHING?

RELIABLE (among many other things) to those who seek your help

What exactly?

^^

U know if i were an athlete coming to you, i would want you to be Helpfull in a unique way.
I would not want to come and learn something i already know. That is why you must maintain secrecy and that is also what id wish you'd continue to do. That is why i would Pay you.

Now if you want to answer the basic slin questions, sure.

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #168 on: July 12, 2008, 02:55:55 PM »
and id like to add: why would THEY (other 'top' material) be wrong about THEIR (much larger) cycle advices?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #169 on: July 12, 2008, 03:27:01 PM »
care to expand on this, milos?

i know you are getting bombarded with questions here. take it as the compliment that it IS !  :)

Remember when I argued about this with you in a thread? I said DNL only occurs in humans with extreme carb intake and/or very low fat intake. Which means carbs don't turn to fat. They do stop lipolysis though so it doesn't mean carbs cannot make you fat indirectly.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: July 12, 2008, 04:23:44 PM »
these requests tie in nicely with my questions. :)

Never mind that I charge 5 grand for exact info...?

I guess I have to just bite that pillow and take it like a man... ::)!? (Well, no wonder "shorty" decided to be born again...but - that's another story...)

OK, FatPanda is getting fatter waiting for me and Van was just so incredibly nice and supportive - I have no other choices BUT to give up and tell you everything (or almost everything...or almost not exactly everything but something...rather, at least something if not everything...as everything would be just too much of everything and something is better than nothing...as I certainly don't want to give you nothing.../anyone still here? ;D...BTW - How is your day Panda? Mine couldn't get any better...In an hour or so I am taking my daughter to Brothers Jonas concert...I am sure you are dying to know... ;D)

As I managed to annoy even myself - I will shut up (well not exactly...rather almost shut up...or almost not exactly shut up... :-* :-* :-* OK, this is getting old...)

INSULIN...THE MOST ANABOLIC HORMONE OF ALL...Hmmmm, STORAGE HORMONE!!!

What can we possibly benefit from such a thing?

I mean - it only stores EVERYTHING (or almost everything...or not exactly...OK, OK) into the cells and people without it would DIE - as a result of absence of insulin (due to cellular death...).

Can anyone see ANY BENEFITS of using it?

I am unfortunately NOT able to still answer your guys questions...but here is the promise.
This is the NEXT QUESTION I am going to answer...

FatPanda was more than patient and I very much appreciate it.

And I do want to try to warm up my biggest fan Van - and make him love me even more (I know that's hard to imagine - but I do unimaginable things every day...OK, I might need to add - when I go to toilet...but nevertheless...)

Got to go to concert guys...C-YA!

Make sure you spank the Coach for me...I miss him (as much as Eskimos miss more Popsicles...or fish miss Ice Age...or...never mind...)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: July 12, 2008, 04:45:15 PM »
Never mind that I charge 5 grand for exact info...?

I guess I have to just bite that pillow and take it like a man... ::)!?

;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #172 on: July 12, 2008, 05:17:54 PM »
Great to have u back on.

through web research, it appears that chad nicholls firmly disagreed with your protocol except for the nutritive part, which he states you 'borrowed' from duchaine in his earlier slin-protocol (which i dont find neither).
I'd like to know what your protocol was and perhaps the differences with dan's and chad's.
Obviously i cant get a hold of MM2K mag's anymore, i'd appreciate your explanations on the subject."

I believe this is an old interview with Milos  :D

What Chad said his athletes did with the insulin I kind of doubt. One day a week, a couple of 6iu shots.  ::) :P

A Candid Interview w/ "PRO-X" A IFBB Competitor

WHAT CAUSED THE HUGE SIZE GAINS MADE BY SEASONED PROS OVER THE PAST 5-6 YEARS??
INTERVIEWS ARE A DIME A DOZEN AND CAN GO ONE OF 2 WAYS. THEY ARE EITHER COMPLETELY FUCKING BORING WHICH IS THE KIND YOU READ IN THE MAGAZINES.....OR THEY ARE COMPLETELY FABRICATED, LIKE THE KIND YOU SEE ON OTHER BODYBUILDING WEBSITES. THIS INTERVIEW REPRESENTS NEITHER. THE NAME OF THE INDIVIDUAL HAS BEEN KEPT ANONYMOUS DUE TO CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS. WITH THAT BEING SAID, WHAT IS TO FOLLOW IS A MOST INFORMATIVE AND EDUCATIONAL INTERVIEW ON ONE PARTICULAR TOPIC: WHAT WAS THE CAUSE OF THE 20-30LB BODYWEIGHT JUMPS FROM 1994-PRESENT. I MEAN LETS FACE IT, NASSER EL SONBATY WAS AN AVERAGE PRO UNTIL 1995 AND RONNIE COLEMAN WAS A 2ND OR 3RD TIER ATHLETE UP UNTIL 1997, JEAN PIERRE FUX GAINED 40 LBS OF TISSUE IN A YEAR AND A HALF, CHRIS CORMIER HAS GONE FROM AVERAGE TO TOP 3, HELL EVEN DORIAN WENT FROM 230LBS TO 260LBS SEEMINGLY OVERNIGHT. ALL OF THESE MEN HAVE HAD LOTS OF EXPERIENCE WITH STEROIDS AND G.H. SO THERE HAD TO BE ANOTHER FACTOR. AT FIRST IT WAS THOUGHT IGF-1 WAS RESPONSIBLE, BUT THIS PROVED TO BE A RATHER INEFFECTIVE COMPOUND. SO WHAT WAS IT? WELL LET'S BEGIN THE INTERVIEW.

THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ON EVERYONE'S MIND SINCE THE EMERGENCE OF 280-290LB BODYBUILDERS FROM SEEMINGLY OUT OF NO-WHERE. I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT MUST HAVE BEEN THE EMERGENCE OF IGF-1, BUT THEN AFTER RESEARCHING SOME THINGS, I FOUND OUT THAT IGF-1 IS A SHIT DRUG AND DOESN'T DO MUCH. WHAT GIVES?

I N S U L I N! THAT'S WHAT GIVES! I'VE KNOWN A LOT OF THESE GUYS FOR A WHILE NOW AND I CAN UNEQUIVOCALLY TELL YOU THAT IT IS THE RESULT OF INSULIN THAT THESE HUGE LEAPS HAVE BEEN MADE.

INSULIN? IF THAT IS THE CASE, THEN HOW COME SO MANY PEOPLE CLAIM IT WILL MAKE YOU FAT

BECAUSE IT CAN MAKE YOU FACT IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND DO NOT USE THE RIGHT TYPE.

CAN YOU EXPLAIN HOW TO USE IT SO ONE WOULD NOT GET FAT.

ACTUALLY IT'S QUITE SIMPLY. YOU SEE THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF INSULIN L, N, R , AND HUMALOG. THE DIFFERENCE IS IN THE ACTING TIMES. L LASTS IN THE SYSTEM FOR AROUND 24HOURS PEAKING SEVERAL TIMES THROUGHOUT THE DAY AND TAKES 2 HOURS TO BEGIN TO WORK, N IS MEDIUM IN ITS ACTING TIME LASTING AROUND 12 HOURS AND R IS THE QUICKEST OF THESE THREE, LASTING FOR ABOUT 6 HOURS AND HITTING THE SYSTEM IN ABOUT 30-45 MINUTES. HUMALOG IS NEWER AND ACTUALLY BEGINS WORKING IN 5-15 MINUTES AND LASTS FOR 4 HOURS
ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS, YOU CAN USE INSULIN TO YOUR ADVANTAGE. WITH ALL INSULIN YOU NEED TO HAVE GLUCOSE PRESENT IN THE BLOOD STREAM SO IT CAN HAVE SOMETHING TO ACT ON AND TRANSPORT IT INTO THE CELLS. THE POPULAR RULE OF THUMB OF 10-15 GRAMS OF GLUCOSE/CARBS PER I.U. OF INSULIN WAS SOMETHING THAT I ACTUALLY CAME UP WITH. PLEASE DON'T THINK I AM BEING ARROGANT, IT'S JUST THAT I WAS DOING A LOT OF RESEARCH ON INSULIN IN THE EARLY 90'S AND IT IS DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY DUE TO THAT RESEARCH THAT INSULIN HAS BECOME A POPULAR TOOL IN THE BODYBUILDERS ARSENAL. MANY PEOPLE HAVE CONTACTED ME ON HOW TO USE INSULIN. NOW WITH INSULIN YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT IT IS AN INDISCRIMINANT CARRIER WHICH IS BOTH GOOD AND BAD. GOOD BECAUSE ALONG WITH THE TRANSPORTING OF GLUCOSE, IT WILL ALSO TRANSPORT AMINO ACIDS INTO THE MUSCLE CELLS. BAD BECAUSE IF THERE IS A LOT OF FAT PRESENT, IT WILL SHOVE THAT INTO THE CELLS AS WELL AND THIS IS WHY YOU GET FAT FROM INSULIN. IF YOU USE A LONG ACTING INSULIN THAT PEAKS SEVERAL TIMES THROUGHOUT THE DAY, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU EAT A CARB AND PROTEIN MEAL EVERY 2 HOURS TO INSURE THAT WHEN IT PEAKS, YOU HAVE A NUTRIENT POOL AVAILABLE FOR IT TO WORK ON. IF YOU TOOK A SHOT OF INSULIN IN THE MORNING AND IT WAS LONG ACTING, IF YOU EAT A PIZZA AT 8:00PM, THE FAT WILL GET TRANSPORTED INTO THE CELLS AND YOU WILL GET FAT. THE WAY AROUND THIS IS TO 1. KEEP DIETARY FAT TO A MINIMUM ALL THE TIME OR 2. USE A FASTER ACTING INSULIN. FOR ME--EVEN THOUGH I ALWAYS EAT LESS THAN 30GRAMS OF FAT PER DAY--THE ANSWER SHOULD BE 2.
THE REASON FOR THIS LIES IN THE FACT THAT YOU CAN CONTROL IT MUCH BETTER IF YOU KNOW THAT IT IS HITTING IN 15-20MINUTES AND WILL BE OUT OF THE SYSTEM IN 4 HOURS OR LESS. ALL OF THE INCIDENTS OF PEOPLE FAINTING OR GOING INTO COMAS BECAUSE OF INSULIN HAS TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH GLUCOSE PRESENT IN THE BLOODSTREAM WHEN THE INSULIN PEAKED. WHEN YOU USE A LONG ACTING INSULIN THAT PEAKS AT VARIOUS TIMES OVER A 24HOUR PERIOD, YOU RUN A MUCH GREATER RISK OF NOT HAVING ENOUGH GLUCOSE PRESENT BECAUSE YOU ARE MORE APT TO SKIP A MEAL OR BE DRIVING IN YOUR CAR WHEN IT HITS...I LIKE THE HUMALOG THE BEST AND WOULD TELL EVERYONE TO USE IT SOLELY OR IF THEY CANNOT GET IT, USE THE R. DO NOT USE THE N!

DOES IT MATTER WHAT TYPES OF CARBS YOU EAT WHEN YOU USE INSULIN?

YES! I AM A FIRM BELIEVER THAT YOU SHOULD USE PRIMARILY SIMPLE CARBS.

SIMPLE CARBS?

YES. LOOK AT THE END OF THE DAY THE BODY BREAKS DOWN COMPLEX CARBS INTO GLUCOSE AND IT IS GLUCOSE THAT IS TRANSPORTED INTO THE CELLS. WHEN YOU ARE USING A RAPID ACTING INSULIN IT IS IMPORTANT TO MINIMIZE THE TIME IT TAKES THE BODY TO CONVERT CARBS TO SIMPLE SUGARS. WHY CREATE ANOTHER STEP IN THE PROCESS? IT ONLY TAKES MORE TIME AND YOU RUN THE RISK OF NOT HAVING ENOUGH OF THE COMPLEX CARBS BROKEN DOWN INTO GLUCOSE IN TIME WHEN THE INSULIN HITS. FOR THIS REASON I SUGGEST THE USE OF DEXTROSE.

SO WHAT IS THE REGIME YOU WOULD RECOMMEND?

WELL I SUGGEST THAT FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS, YOU USE HUMALOG AT 10-15IU'S IMMEDIATELY AFTER TRAINING BECAUSE THAT IS WHEN YOU BODY IS MOST DEPLETED OF GLYCOGEN STORES AND IS PRIMED TO OVERCOMPENSATE FOR THE INFLUX OF NUTRIENTS. NOW HUMALOG HITS IN 5-15MINUTES SO YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY INGEST 10 GRAMS OF SIMPLE CARBS PER EVERY I.U. OF INSULIN YOU USE (IN THIS CASE BETWEEN 100-150 GRAMS) I WOULD ALSO TAKE IN ADDITIONAL NUTRIENTS THAT HELP CONTRIBUTE TO MUSCLE GROWTH SUCH AS AMINO ACIDS OR 50 GRAMS OF WHEY ISOLATE. I WOULD ALSO HAVE 5 GRAMS OF CREATINE AT THIS TIME TO AID IN CELL VOLUMIZING.
THE BEST CASE SCENARIO WOULD BE TO DO THIS TWICE AND DAY AND THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN DO THIS TWICE A DAY IS IF YOU TRAIN TWICE A DAY (THE MORE YOU DEPLETE YOUR GLYCOGEN STORES, THE MORE OF AN OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE TO USE INSULIN TO OVERCOMPENSATE WITH NUTRIENTS)

WOULD YOU USE INSULIN DURING YOUR CONTEST PREP?

ABSOLUTELY I WOULD NOT PREPARE WITHOUT IT. YOU JUST HAVE TO KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU HAVE TO USE IT WHEN YOU CAN IN TERMS OF HIGH CARB AND LOW CARB DAYS WHEN YOU ARE DIETING.

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT. YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT INSULIN ALONE IS WHAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE 20-30LB. JUMP IN LEAN BODY MASS IN ALL THE TOP GUYS?

ABSOLUTELY. I GUARANTEE THAT IF A BODYBUILDER IS STAGNANT AND HAS NOT USED INSULIN YET OR USED IT CORRECTLY, HE CAN PUT 20-30LBS OF MUSCLE ON. THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND. I AM SO SURE OF IT THAT I WOULD BET MY LIFE ON IT. I AM THAT POSITIVE.

ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT INSULIN WE SHOULD KNOW BEFORE WE MOVE ON?

YES. WHEN YOU USE IT, YOU WILL FIND THAT YOUR MUSCLES FILL OUT SO MUCH THAT YOU CANNOT USE IT EVERY DAY. I FIND THAT WITH MYSELF I CAN USE IF FOR 2-3 DAYS AND THEN OFF FOR 1-2 DAYS. EVERYONE VARIES, BUT THERE IS A POINT WHEN YOU ARE SO SUPERSATURATED THAT YOU CANNOT GET ANY FULLER. ALSO I WOULD NOT GO OVER 40 I.U.'S OF INSULIN PER DAY DIVIDED INTO 2 20IU SHOTS. JUST SOMETHING TO KEEP IN MIND

THAT'S IT FOR THIS TIME, UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO TIME CONSTRAINTS WE HAD TO END OUR CONVERSATION, BUT WILL BE CONTINUING IT SOON. STAY TUNED FOR THE SECOND PART OF MY CONVERSATION WITH "PRO-X"

Seems like that's pretty much how he still uses it.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: July 12, 2008, 05:36:26 PM »
I am dressed and ready to go (to concert) but peaked anyway...

I do believe that interview was from 5-6 years ago...and I selectively answered what I wanted to be known...some things were just not explained...
And I promise - I will explain it here on getbig...(After all: there is no place like home :-X for me...at least...Getbig is my "second" or at least third...or 33rd (?) home...where I am loved like no other... :-*)

Van, I love you bro ;).
Any plans to come visit me at Koloseum Gym?
You have a lifetime pass...(I mean it. And not lifetime "pass by my gym" pass but real gym pass forever and ever...as long as you should live...)

And whoever brings Coach to me - get's free T-shirt...and their choice of Nasser's used underwear (I am paying ;))...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: July 12, 2008, 05:43:35 PM »
Great to have u back on.

I understand you have few time, will or energy to respond to all of us so i will just add a few of my thoughts about your message to sevastase

U know if i were an athlete coming to you, i would want you to be Helpfull in a unique way.
I would not want to come and learn something i already know. That is why you must maintain secrecy and that is also what id wish you'd continue to do. That is why i would Pay you.

Now if you want to answer the basic slin questions, sure.

As I am banned from Chad's site for 5 years (at least...Hmmm, suspensions, suspensions, suspensions...What is the problem now? To be or not to be (suspended)...That is the question now!

Anyway - Chad, whom I instructed how to use INSULIN back in 1995 did say on his board something along those lines...
I interfered with direct REMINDERS which Chad actually did recognize...

I believe that thread is still there and some of you guys could still find it and post it here...

I might even have the same thread somewhere on my board (like "great threads from the past" section...)