Author Topic: Is Kiyoshi Moody?  (Read 56308 times)

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
Re: Is Kiyoshi Moody?
« Reply #150 on: July 28, 2008, 12:11:51 PM »
Would you like to take this offer?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: bigbalddaddy on July 25, 2008, 01:47:15 PM
Kiyoshi,

Great build, looks like you've trained awfully hard.  I'm not saying I don't believe you but I want to find someone who will prove they are a natural.

Lets do this the right way.

I have an independent lab that can test your blood for anabolic/banned substances and i'll pay for it.  I can set it up for any zip code in the U.S so that you can pop in to any clinic and be out in minutes. 

Would you be up to the test to prove you are natural and at anytime a test is requested?

I'd be curious to know if just one person who claims to be natural will submit to blood testing...just one.

Kiyoshi's Reply

Hey Bro NO PROBLEM ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, NO NOTICE. I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY. U ARE ACTUALLY MY THIRD TAKER. AS LONG AS THEY ARE A LEGITIMATE DRUG TESTING LAB CENTER

Those foolproof drug tests will surely solve this

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: July 28, 2008, 02:08:52 PM »
How did you get the gyno moody? You seem to want to talk, speak up about the gyno.
I am a big baby

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: July 28, 2008, 02:16:40 PM »
How did you get the gyno moody? You seem to want to talk, speak up about the gyno.

he eats a lot of pussy, thats where all the estrogen comes from and thats how he got the gyno.
that would be my excuse .

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #153 on: July 28, 2008, 03:03:18 PM »
KiyoshiMoody - How do you think you got your gyno ? What do you think was the root cause? Have you always had it or did it suddenly come on?

Good question.
O

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #154 on: July 28, 2008, 03:25:07 PM »
Kiyoshi, dude, dont pay any attention to these losers, they are just all talk.They are jelious because you have accomplished more then they ever have.Kiyoshi, you just focus on winning Team Universe, dont waste any of your time or energy on this negative nonsense.Dont let any of these guys "poison" your mind with negative garbage, because they are all talk and will never back up anything they say.A true champion rises above this garbage, and looks down upon trash talkers, this way the people who talk negative appear as small as they act .Having bitterness towards another person is like drinking poison and expecting the other person  to die, the bitterness( the poison" )will only consume, and kill you ...........Good luck, and god bless.....John

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #155 on: July 28, 2008, 03:30:44 PM »
he eats a lot of pussy, thats where all the estrogen comes from and thats how he got the gyno.
that would be my excuse .

Thats a good one.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #156 on: July 28, 2008, 03:31:29 PM »

I dont need to explain if I dont have gyno. endof story

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: July 28, 2008, 03:35:24 PM »

How many other lifetime naturals do you know who can "diet up", kevin levrone style?

Gaining muscle mass at the same time as going down to a very low bodyfat I thought was practically impossible for a natural.

In a relative short amount of time aswell. 

How do you explain the injection spots on the your abs area?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #158 on: July 28, 2008, 03:37:37 PM »
How many other lifetime naturals do you know who can "diet up", kevin levrone style?

Gaining muscle mass at the same time as going down to a very low bodyfat I thought was practically impossible for a natural.

In a relative short amount of time aswell. 

How do you explain the injection spots on the your abs area?

i agree.

gyno ain't an indicator. i'm pretty sure if i dieted down i'd have a little gyno (get fat, it seems to come with the territory). but this "diet up" bullshit is ridiculous. i've never heard of a natty who grows into his contest weight. i'm genuinely convinced it ain't possible.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: July 28, 2008, 03:44:12 PM »

::), liars are losers.
I am a big baby

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: July 28, 2008, 03:47:01 PM »
i've never heard of a natty who grows into his contest weight. i'm genuinely convinced it ain't possible.
Impossible, indeed .

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #161 on: July 28, 2008, 03:53:32 PM »
Impossible, indeed .

why would it be impossible? because know diets this way!!!!. Right now i'm still at a steady 205. So pretty good chance I will come in light heavy instead of heavy as I wanted too. With dropping water I'm looking at 197 on the dot at weighins then carbing up

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #162 on: July 28, 2008, 03:54:23 PM »

why would it be impossible? because know diets this way!!!!. Right now i'm still at a steady 205. So pretty good chance I will come in light heavy instead of heavy as I wanted too. With dropping water I'm looking at 197 on the dot at weighins then carbing up
you look fantastic regardless of whether you're clean or not, congrats.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #163 on: July 28, 2008, 03:54:36 PM »

Kiyoshi, do you find that when you're dieting for a show you tend to be moody sometimes??
just not good enough

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #164 on: July 28, 2008, 03:56:53 PM »

Dude, there are pictures all over this thread of you with raging gyno. I am not hating as you look great but don't deny you have/had gyno.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: July 28, 2008, 03:57:58 PM »
::), liars are losers.
Indeed.
Its sad that people take anything this guy says seriously.

Kyoshi you must have trouble sleeping at night knowing your natural status is a joke and a lie and you look like shit when compared to other guys on gear.

Epic horselike teeth, alien lumps on abs,xenomorph head, brutal gyno and merciless balding.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #166 on: July 28, 2008, 03:59:47 PM »
Indeed.
Its sad that people take anything this guy says seriously.

Kyoshi you must have trouble sleeping at night knowing your natural status is a joke and a lie and you look like shit when compared to other guys on gear.

Epic horselike teeth, alien lumps on abs,xenomorph head, brutal gyno and merciless balding.

lol :D

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #167 on: July 28, 2008, 04:10:25 PM »
Naturals can't gain size and get leaner at the same time, unless they are beginners.   Kiyoshi is quite the bullshitter.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #168 on: July 28, 2008, 04:12:10 PM »
Naturals can't gain size and get leaner at the same time, unless they are beginners.   Kiyoshi is quite the bullshitter.

try it

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #169 on: July 28, 2008, 04:12:25 PM »
what is this magically diet that you can gain size fast and lose body fat at the same time?   

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #170 on: July 28, 2008, 04:13:13 PM »
what is this magically diet that you can gain size fast and lose body fat at the same time?   ::)
there is none, he's full of shit, looks good though.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: July 28, 2008, 04:15:30 PM »
what is this magically diet that you can gain size fast and lose body fat at the same time?   

GH, Finasteride + his juice

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #172 on: July 28, 2008, 04:16:17 PM »

so would you take me up on this offer?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #173 on: July 28, 2008, 04:16:54 PM »
so would you take me up on this offer?
why not just outline this magical diet plan for us all?

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #174 on: July 28, 2008, 04:17:54 PM »
GH, Finasteride + his juice

huh? whats finasteride?

my juice, lol, thats pussy juice right?