Author Topic: Annoying people in the gym...  (Read 38560 times)

gymrat1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Annoying people in the gym...
« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2005, 09:46:34 AM »
Adam Empire: Does your gym let members sit nude in the hot tub? Just curious.

No, but there are two rather big hot tubs (fit 20 people each) that can be up to your neck when you sit in them.  The jets are very powerful and so there is no way to see through the water.  After the first time I saw an old dude with a "sex face" expression, I never went in again.  Makes you think...

That's OK. The gyms where I go don't let members sit nude in the hot tubs, either. I tend to keep my distance from them, also. Sometimes dudes sit in them for 15-30 minutes.

FecesInUrFace

« Reply #101 on: April 21, 2005, 01:55:50 PM »
i hate any living being.

gymrat1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: May 26, 2005, 04:52:53 PM »
Yet another group of annoying people in gyms are those who wear sunglasses indoors or after dark. (Is the lighting really that harsh?)

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: May 26, 2005, 05:05:18 PM »
Fat people annoy the hell out of me at the gym,,,especially the nasty fat piglet women who wear spandex and get on the treadmill and think they are actually doing something to lose weight..here's an example...i am on my 4th mile at the gym doing cardio on the treadmill ,,u know with my head phones plugged into my cd player when suddenly this gigantic ugly fat woman gets right next to me and does like maybe 6 or 7 minutes on the slowest speed with no incline ..so fat and disgusting,,anyway,,then she leaves the gym,,shows no effort to even break a sweat and i am glad she didnt..it would of looked like she was sweating gravy...

SNB

• Getbig III
  • check yo' self
« Reply #104 on: May 26, 2005, 06:23:03 PM »
first of all, i think way to many of you guys spend too much time in the locker room, in the 3 years ive been lifting, i think i have gone into the locker/bathroom like twice to take a piss, what the hell do you guys do in there? take a shower at home or something.  anyways, heres my list

1. theres a kid at my gym who screams on everyset and the best part is that i saw him the other day and he was putting chalk on his hands in order to use an nautical bicep machine

2. theres some fat ass dude that wears trashbags under his clothes and drips his fat ass sweat over everything he does, he's one of those morons who thinks losing temporary water weight is the same as losing fat

3. the guys who f**king LOAD up i mean LOAD up the leg press machine and then wrap their fat knees up, then proceed to go down 1/16 of an inch and do 3 reps, wtf, i bet that really works

4. people who never do more than 3 reps on the benchpress, they load up a ton of weight then get a spotter and do like 5 sets of 2 and never go beyone that. u gotta do some endurance training too idiots

5. i also hate how ive never seen a trainer that looks in shape.  that is an oxymoron to me, but yet every trainer i see is either fat ass hell, or twiggy and stupid. wtf?

6. me, when i flex too much in the mirror, and i get caught, i feel like a jackass but oh well, everyone has flaws =)

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #105 on: May 27, 2005, 06:41:02 PM »
Grown Ass men that walk around but naked for an hour in the locker room.  This one old dude was shaving his face naked after got out the shower with dick all flapped on the counter like no ones business.  Hey bud how bout a towel or god for bid you put your tidy whiteys on.... :-X

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #106 on: May 29, 2005, 03:39:34 PM »
I had two guys start soaping each other in the shower. Now THATS annoying!!! >:(

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #107 on: May 29, 2005, 04:13:49 PM »
1.)  The teenage girls who's sole purpose of being in the gym is to distract and flirt with people who are actually there to work.

2.)  Mormon housewives who are "making an effort" to get in shape, but only succeed in taking up all the machines and cardio equipment.

3.)  Old retired people who come during the daytime and proceed to spend more time socializing than working out.  Since when is the gym social hour or Elk lodge?

4.)  The PT's who interrupt me during a set to tell me I'm doing the leg curl machine wrong.....even worse, I actually take the time out to explain to the idiot why I do it that way..... ::)

5.)  The female PT's who are married or involved who still take every opportunity to flirt with you during your sets, even when they are training a client.  Makes you want to strangle them or fuck them right on top of the leg press..... :P

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
« Reply #108 on: May 30, 2005, 02:29:10 PM »
1).  The Screamer.   Dont you hate this guy? every gyms got one

2).  The spandex Lady.....or should I say Ladies.....You know that over the hill lady squeezing herself into the tights, trying to relive the glory days....Yikes!

3).  The Dripper.....The old bastard dripping sweat all over the Stairclimber... the sad thing is that he usually has a big pot belly and does cardio every day for like an hour.

4).  The Socializer.... These people drive me crazy... Its like peak time, theres like 5 of us getting ready for shows, we need to use the equipment and there she is, reading a book while sitting on the machine.. Or the people who make their rounds for about 20 minutes bullshitting before they even touch a weight.

5).  Mr Bicep.... You know the guy who trains arms every day... He can always be spotted wearing a tank top with sweats on to hide his chicken legs.

6).  The Anabolic Child.....You know the 18-20 year old on a cycle bigger than most pros... He walks around with an attitude, a face full of zits, always bench pressing and never training legs.. The Guy is not a bodybuilder but just trying to jack his ego or look for a fight.
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

JAYUNF

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: June 01, 2005, 09:07:29 AM »
Wannabe bodybuilders that think there is only one way to train!!! They are fat and always in the bulking phase. They have no clue about real training and sports performance training, funtional training, hypertrophy specific training, etc. They just base everything off of what they read in a flex magazine or what some juice head tells them in the gym. How about you pick up some real training books and study up on the subject!!! Or actually go to college and study some exercise science, exercise physiology, strength and conditioning, and biomechanics courses. They give the same training advice to an athlete trying to improve his quickness and agility that he would give to someone trying to gain 20lbs. of muscle. Sorry but it really pisses me off when I am in the gym and I hear these clowns trying to give advice to anyone that will listen.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: June 01, 2005, 07:35:48 PM »
1. the two old buck naked men rubbin each other down with lotion or something. ( no lie)

2. the ultra nice guy who comes over during my rest periods to yack and yack and yack

3. thre was one decent lookin girl who worked out there but she wore tight ass tights and everytime she got halfway into her workout her crack and asshole would have a giant sweat stain on it, like she had just reversed pee'd, it was very distracting

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE...
couple of the coolest things i saw was............. johnnie jackson frequented the place alot and gave me some tips outta no where on form n lifting

the little martial arts kids in the back who must of been 5 yrs old and where breaking boards that shit was coo

Richie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: June 01, 2005, 09:16:43 PM »
 ;D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 06, 2005, 09:57:39 PM »
I hate the jags who go to the dumb bell rack and grab a pair of DB's and procede to do their set right in front of the rack, not allowing anyone else access to the DB's.  I guess everyone else just has to wait while MR or MRS F*ck face does their set, not like it matters for them, most of them you would never even believed belonged to a gym, if you didn't see them there.

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #113 on: June 07, 2005, 07:13:49 AM »
1. using up the smith to incine bench 20lbs. what are they afraid to get pinned by 20lbs  ???

2. copy cats that follow you around and do every movement you do the exact same way you do it for like 1 set and changing your whole set up and walking away

3.the f***ing moron yesterday who left the t-bar row seated calve and hack squat loaded after use, and then gets pissed when I tell him to unload them politely. he said you got a problem! I'm like yes I do I just told you what it was so f***ing unload your shit you f***ing moron  >:(  ;D
P

airrick

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Treat others the way you want to be treated.
« Reply #114 on: June 07, 2005, 07:18:43 AM »

I saw this and i couldn't resist to take a pic!  I was at LA Fitness (don't ask me why I was there)  in Westwood and came across a guy doing seated leg squats and incline dumbell press simultaneously! LOL!  classic!!!

dodster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: June 08, 2005, 11:07:48 AM »
^ lmao
fuckin class, someone please tell me this is a setup! ;D ;D

EL-CeeDee

• Getbig II
  • A cut below..
« Reply #116 on: June 08, 2005, 01:26:45 PM »

I saw this and i couldn't resist to take a pic!  I was at LA Fitness (don't ask me why I was there)  in Westwood and came across a guy doing seated leg squats and incline dumbell press simultaneously! LOL!  classic!!!

Seems pretty efficient,... perhaps I should try that......... -NOT-

Karate guy trains at my gym too...

dodster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: June 09, 2005, 09:15:11 AM »
gay people who shadow your movements, try to get changed when ur getting changed, try to give advice when naked . they try to get eye contact with you. and they are shit at bb.

The RimMeKid

« Reply #118 on: June 09, 2005, 09:55:53 AM »
Once a guy p!$$€Ð on the rocks in the sauna heater. The sauna smelled like something died in it.

okay . . . I confess . . . that was me

sorry

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2006, 10:46:41 PM »
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

kicker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: January 11, 2006, 11:37:58 PM »

What happened to your "seizure" avatar? That was some trippy shit  ;D

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: January 11, 2006, 11:48:39 PM »
What happened to your "seizure" avatar? That was some trippy shit  ;D
YEAH THOSE WERE GREAT AV'S, RON MADE ME TAKE THEM DOWN THOUGH

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #122 on: January 11, 2006, 11:52:03 PM »
YEAH THOSE WERE GREAT AV'S, RON MADE ME TAKE THEM DOWN THOUGH

Why there great

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: January 11, 2006, 11:53:30 PM »

Why there great
MAYBE RON IS EPILEPTIC.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: January 11, 2006, 11:54:45 PM »
WELL HE CANT DO SHIT WHEN HE'S HAVING A SEIZURE SO I MAY AS WELL LEAVE IT UP.