Author Topic: just curious to see how many people here actually take their training seriously!  (Read 5265 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
speaking of thongs, I sure could go for licking a nice ass crack right now.  Too bad the wife's asleep ;D
Best time to get in there! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
speaking of thongs, I sure could go for licking a nice ass crack right now.  Too bad the wife's asleep ;D

So, that means she's too tired to push you off!

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
believe it dude. wicked is definitely part of the getbig elite. dude deadlifts six plates for fucking SPEED SETS.  >:(

Is that true?
If so, nice work.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Best time to get in there! :D

been there, done that...tried that first year we were married.  she told me, "If you try that again, you're on your own"  HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, that means she's too tired to push you off!

;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Is that true?
If so, nice work.

he's got a thread on the training logs board (which is where i normally lurk except for my bi-annual Godzilla-style emergence up to the G&O like today), lots of vids in there. he almost won the deadlift competition if i'm not mistaken.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
he's got a thread on the training logs board (which is where i normally lurk except for my bi-annual Godzilla-style emergence up to the G&O like today), lots of vids in there. he almost won the deadlift competition if i'm not mistaken.

Gotcha.
I thought he was saying he was a bber, strength athlete is different.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Consistent for the past 14 yrs, if you count the 4 years prior to a 5 yr layoff total time training=18yrs
Starting weight 170@5'11" currently 230lbs
Train 4 days a week weights + cardio total time in gym per week 8 to 9 hours
Diet is good, not super strict, no need no plans on ever competing, currently 34"waist
Lifts are decent nothing to brag about,I bodybuild, I am not a powerlifter
Goals 240 to 250 w/32" waist
I lift only because I enjoy it.
I am a big baby

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
Consistent for the past 14 yrs, if you count the 4 years prior to a 5 yr layoff total time training=18yrs
Starting weight 170@5'11" currently 230lbs
Train 4 days a week weights + cardio total time in gym per week 8 to 9 hours
Diet is good, not super strict, no need no plans on ever competing, currently 34"waist
Lifts are decent nothing to brag about,I bodybuild, I am not a powerlifter
Goals 240 to 250 w/32" waist
I lift only because I enjoy it.

250 with a 32in waist is tough bro.  That would be one hell of a taper.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
yeah you see alot of 6' 260lb guys with my build in every gym out there.. we're fairly common.  ;D ;D Along with all the 600+lb pullers and competitive strongmen/powerlifters.

in with my "company" i'm average.. in with your typical gym "goers" ?! i'd question that

First off that pic sucks.  Why don't you post some better pics if you want to impress people.  Not saying you're not a big guy.......but you're definitely average as far as your physique goes.  Maybe you're a strong guy.  But if I saw you walking down the street I'd think average guy.  It's easy to say yeah yeah I'm holding some fat and Im out of shape or whatever.  QuakerOats uses that line all the time and we've seen his pics.  We already have one Spermateste posting his pics every other thread thinking he's some sort of genetic phenom bodybuilding marvel........when in reality he looks average as well.  We don't need another. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
By the way the gym I trained at for a lengthy period of  time was club MetRx in Costa Mesa, CA.  So I'm used to seeing some big bodybuilder type dudes to answer your question.