Author Topic: Pitbull  (Read 25277 times)

valhalla

• Getbig II
Re: Pitbull
« Reply #125 on: April 18, 2009, 04:26:53 AM »
Dude chaining dogs is cruel and in a dog like a pitbull would only cause frustration,a fully fenced off section with room to move or a kennal with a decent sized run is a must for any dog owner..

Will, get out your calculator.
A 13 foot chain will give more than 500 sq ft of living space! How many kennel runs do you know have this ? Most are about 120 sq ft.
I am talking having multiple dogs here, not owning 1-2 dogs.
Chaining does not cause frustration, thats a big myth. I have both kennel runs, above ground kennels and chains that i rotate my dogs on..and all are happy go lucky kind of dogs..not frustrated at all.
If you have a kennel, you need to confide your dogs so they are not causing problems to your area or to your other dogs.
Chaining gives much more free space for the dog than most kennel runs.
On a chain in a rural area a dog can walk on grass/dirt in natural way. In most runs they walk on concrete and dont have a good view.
Do the math.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #126 on: April 18, 2009, 07:51:13 AM »
his girlfriend in the video had some nice ta-ta's

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: April 18, 2009, 01:34:55 PM »
ugly dogs

Magnus

• Getbig III
  • my english sucks (not from US)
« Reply #128 on: April 18, 2009, 02:21:36 PM »

The more I think of those idiots that do such things to their dogs, the more it's obvious it's because of ignorance and poverty of those underdeveloped Contries. 

body88

« Reply #129 on: April 18, 2009, 05:12:16 PM »
ugly dogs

Goudy - Clearly a man with a pitbull stole your girlfriend  :D  For a guy who knows little to nothing about the breed, and has who has never owned or come into contact with a normal, well behaved pit, you sure do hate them!

Hopefully someday you get the chance to interact with a pitbull who is happy and owned by a normal person.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: April 18, 2009, 05:17:21 PM »
dude, all i sed was i think they are ugly dogs.

i never kicked your pitbull (if you had one) in the head

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #131 on: April 18, 2009, 09:57:56 PM »
I can't believe threads like this are still occuring.  Regardless of what anyone might "think" about the breed being a "killer" or a bad breed, you're wrong.  The overwhelming evidence is that the american pit bull terrier is a highly stable, friendly, family oriented, and loyal dog that when bred properly is never aggressive towards humans.  If you go REAL research, not "media" research you will find that the american pit bull terrier is one of the most useful and reliable breeds around.  I encourage anyone who doubts me to visit www.badrap.org or www.atts.org 

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: April 19, 2009, 11:44:24 PM »
I can't believe threads like this are still occuring.  Regardless of what anyone might "think" about the breed being a "killer" or a bad breed, you're wrong.  The overwhelming evidence is that the american pit bull terrier is a highly stable, friendly, family oriented, and loyal dog that when bred properly is never aggressive towards humans.  If you go REAL research, not "media" research you will find that the american pit bull terrier is one of the most useful and reliable breeds around.  I encourage anyone who doubts me to visit www.badrap.org or www.atts.org 

::)

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #133 on: April 20, 2009, 07:46:28 AM »
Bunch of pussies in this thread. Huge jacked weightlifters scared of a little pitbull.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #134 on: April 20, 2009, 05:09:27 PM »
::)

Go for it man, question my knowledge and I will only make you look bad.  I work with ALL dogs, i volunteer my time and money to animal shelters, and I own two pit bulls who are breed ambassadors despite the fact that they came from horribly abusive and neglectful situations.  there is nothing you can claim that I can't refute with REAL EVIDENCE about dog attacks, dog bites, and socio-economic consistencies involved with dog attacks/bites.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2009, 05:19:25 PM »
they are dangerous and are fighting dogs.at end of teh day they are WILD animals and no amount of snuggling or letting it lick your face will stop it if its gonna attack you.

no need to have them. the only ones with them in ireland are ppl who have enemies or want to look tough.

what the fcuk happend to having a 'pet' as a dog rather than a killer

So the same could be said of Irish Staffordshire Terriers and English Staffies. Both are fighting dogs. APBT's are no different.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2009, 05:35:18 PM »
I own two pit bulls who are breed ambassadors despite the fact that they came from horribly abusive and neglectful situations. 
That's the thing about pits, they always rebound right into well behaved, loving dogs when treated correctly.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #137 on: April 20, 2009, 05:37:38 PM »
I agree there mate , sometimes for a short period then yes, but these "owners" that chain there dogs to the clothes line and leave them out the back are no better than the ones gh15 talks about..they dont deserve to be owners , it should be a prvillage to own a dog not a right..

Ive owned Rottweilers and I dont think I ever chained one of them..They always had a fully fenced area and were the most placid and happy dogs ever.

Unfortunatly in the wrong hands they can be a menace and like pittbulls this is what attracts the morons to them in the first place.

Be careful how much info you give away about yourself. You may find there could be things soon  ;)
P

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: April 20, 2009, 05:50:47 PM »

So the same could be said of Irish Staffordshire Terriers and English Staffies. Both are fighting dogs. APBT's are no different.

im my first post in this thread i mentioned staffs also said dangeris etc

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: April 20, 2009, 06:49:20 PM »
im my first post in this thread i mentioned staffs also said dangeris etc

Doberman's are dangwerous, Rotts, German Shepards, virtually all dogs are dangerous in the wrong hands. I remember being bitten and dragged by a chocolate lab. I've been around Pits and haven't been bit (yet).
Here in the US I believe the Cocker Spaniel has the leading bite number. plus they are schizo dogs... Seems like Lady is more dangerous than the Tramp 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #140 on: April 20, 2009, 07:14:45 PM »
Doberman's are dangwerous, Rotts, German Shepards, virtually all dogs are dangerous in the wrong hands. I remember being bitten and dragged by a chocolate lab. I've been around Pits and haven't been bit (yet).
Here in the US I believe the Cocker Spaniel has the leading bite number. plus they are schizo dogs... Seems like Lady is more dangerous than the Tramp 
My brother was bitten under the eye by a cocker spaniel and on the back of the leg by a poodle. Never been bitten by a pitbull though.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #141 on: April 20, 2009, 07:15:44 PM »

Actually i think the labrador retriever is the leading biter, but i could be wrong.  Any dog over 30 lbs in the wrong hands is potentially lethal.  any PROPERLY BRED dog in the "right" hands is  essentially no threat to anyone. And dont even try and equate this to guns, guns were designed to kill, dogs were bred to serve a purpose, mainly companionship.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: April 20, 2009, 08:04:49 PM »
Actually i think the labrador retriever is the leading biter, but i could be wrong.  Any dog over 30 lbs in the wrong hands is potentially lethal.  any PROPERLY BRED dog in the "right" hands is  essentially no threat to anyone. And dont even try and equate this to guns, guns were designed to kill, dogs were bred to serve a purpose, mainly companionship.

no, i will never equate dogs with guns...Here in Annapolis, the Lab is the dog of choice, at one time growing up I thought that there more Labs than people. And people take everywhere, into Bestbuys, Mercedes Benz dealerships.

I really meant that people go thru trends in terms of what dogs are dangerous. Remember the Doberman trend, then the Rott, and G.S. trend?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: April 20, 2009, 08:26:00 PM »
no its the cocker spaniel,,,,,, pitbull is at the bottom of the list out of 100 breeds

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #144 on: April 20, 2009, 08:28:19 PM »
small little yap yap dogs are the worst.  Always biting and being a pain in the ass.  They just don't casue as much damage as the big boys.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: April 20, 2009, 09:14:57 PM »
small little yap yap dogs are the worst.  Always biting and being a pain in the ass.  They just don't casue as much damage as the big boys.
true ive had all types of dogs but even though the other dogs bite more often they dont cause nearly the damage a rot dobie or pit does but its kinda like a plane crash they are rare compared to other crashes but fuck YALL ALL GONNA DIE and what the fuck they need to tell us bout the floating seats bitch we aint going across water

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #146 on: April 20, 2009, 10:29:31 PM »
no, i will never equate dogs with guns...Here in Annapolis, the Lab is the dog of choice, at one time growing up I thought that there more Labs than people. And people take everywhere, into Bestbuys, Mercedes Benz dealerships.

I really meant that people go thru trends in terms of what dogs are dangerous. Remember the Doberman trend, then the Rott, and G.S. trend?

nononono, i wasn't implying you would compare them to guns, i was referring to anyone else who might try and make that comparison.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: April 21, 2009, 11:19:04 AM »
pitbulls are like small angry roided men with small man syndrome

when they were a baby they were proably cute...now  they are grown up they have something to prove.

a dog is a wild animal

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #148 on: April 21, 2009, 12:10:25 PM »
pitbulls are like small angry roided men with small man syndrome

when they were a baby they were proably cute...now  they are grown up they have something to prove.

a dog is a wild animal

So what? I dont have any problems with mine. She keeps my girlfriend company when I'm not home.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: April 21, 2009, 03:03:11 PM »
your house you choice.

savage beasts.