Author Topic: Stay Natural - Fuck Juice!  (Read 26508 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Stay Natural - Fuck Juice!
« Reply #275 on: August 19, 2009, 12:50:12 PM »
It has been discovered that hormones dries up and shrinks the brain just like alcohol and aging does! The most important organ in the body!

so you are saying that we should get rid of all hormones now?  ::)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #276 on: August 19, 2009, 05:38:42 PM »
Don't let these kids get your goat.  Your preaching the gospel of real physical culture.  90% of these kids on this board couldn't run a 7 minute mile.  They all deflate without the drugs.  Many of them are really fat and delusional when they look in the mirror. Keep training hard and I'm sure there are a few who are smart enough to take your advice.  The rest are knuckle heads.

I'm about 160 right now at 6'1". Without steroids it is basically impossible to keep a bulging physique if you're over 65 years old. I can run a mile in 7 minutes and I can benchpress 245lbs.

Bodybuild the RIGHT way and you'll be able to actually live past 45 years of age and you will have health into your 60s and 70s.

Bodybuilding the RIGHT way is a path to HEALTH, VITALITY, LONGEVITY, STRENGTH and FITNESS.

Bodybuilding the WRONG way is a path to BULGING BELLIES, HEART TROUBLE, KIDNEY FAILURE, ASYMMETRICAL MUSCLES, SICKNESS and DEATH!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: August 19, 2009, 08:47:42 PM »

Some people do, Layne doesn't.

And Pro hormones. Or even "legal steroids" are NOT anywhere near as powerful as conventional steroids. That is a joke. The side effects are more powerful, but as far as muscle mass goes..NO pro-hormone or legal steroid could ever compare to even D-bol.

I'm so sick of people trying to minimize the achievements of others because they themselves can not achieve them.

you have no idea what you are talking about, everything you talk about is wrong. What drugs that were oOTC WE NOT as strong as dbol, i mean M1T was over the counter that is lightyears stronger then dbol.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: August 19, 2009, 09:44:10 PM »
I'm natural.

Fuck natural. 

I like that.  ;D

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #279 on: August 19, 2009, 10:33:39 PM »
Good ole' Method101............... .anybody hear from him, or do you really think he is gone "for good"...........he was really melting alot towards the end there.........another Getbig casualty.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #280 on: August 20, 2009, 01:49:35 AM »
Good ole' Method101............... .anybody hear from him, or do you really think he is gone "for good"...........he was really melting alot towards the end there.........another Getbig casualty.

Overdosed on Celltech. He won't recover. PIP

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #281 on: August 20, 2009, 02:05:30 AM »
Overdosed on Celltech. He won't recover. PIP

oh dear.........i was afraid that was going to happen.......he kept mentioning that he was just a few cell-tech's away from taking on the entire top-echelon of the NPC.

poor little dude ??? ??? 

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #282 on: August 20, 2009, 02:12:34 AM »
oh dear.........i was afraid that was going to happen.......he kept mentioning that he was just a few cell-tech's away from taking on the entire top-echelon of the NPC.

poor little dude ??? ??? 
Its a shame what these guys go through for the thong.

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #283 on: August 20, 2009, 02:13:03 AM »

"Designer steroids"? Which one's? Some designer steroids are legal, most aren't. Even THG is banned.

What is more potent than anavar or dbol? Superdrol? Bullshit.

The point I'm making, most of the so called "legal steroids" on the market today are worthless. Someone who has used these things briefly and made no gains from them is, for all intents and purposes, natural. The whole point is that they built their physique without steroids, and if "prohormones/legal steroids" that they took briefly contributed either nothing or very little to their physiques then it is all the same.

I did a cycle of Superdrol/Phera Plex last year. I did get a lot stronger and gained about 8 lbs.  Within a few months of taking it I was pretty much back to my normal weight and you could never tell I'd taken it at all.  Like I said, I did see some really good strength gains.  It works but it's definitely not the answer to your bodybuilding dreams. IMHO

Pat