Author Topic: Lee Priest - keeping it real in the latest MD  (Read 28560 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Lee Priest - keeping it real in the latest MD
« Reply #125 on: October 12, 2009, 03:11:50 PM »
Adolf could have established Germany as a true superpower... instead he preferred to abuse the volk and leave it to die after his "idea" failed... would be awesome if we still were one with the deutschländerwürstchen... being proud of your nation is way cheaper than prozac...

spinnis

Re: LEE PRIEST KEEPING IT REAL IN LATEST MD.
« Reply #126 on: October 12, 2009, 03:13:31 PM »
Dude please, in terms of actual leadership he was terrible. He played a huge role in germany losing the war.

he got a bit mental, but if he didn't lol.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #127 on: October 12, 2009, 03:16:52 PM »
Isn't it quite fascinating how Hitler's charm still seems to captivate the gullible minds of today?
What the gullible idiots don't seem to realize is that Hitler talked about the perfect person whom he looked nothing like. Hitler was a ugly looking dude, and chunky too. He feed the German inferioity complex, which was like his own. This would be like Arnold saying what the perfect physique was, never himself exhibiting that he worked out.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #128 on: October 12, 2009, 03:19:43 PM »
Adolf could have established Germany as a true superpower... instead he preferred to abuse the volk and leave it to die after his "idea" failed... would be awesome if we still were one with the deutschländerwürstchen... being proud of your nation is way cheaper than prozac...

the fenix rises from the ashes :o ???

tank u jesus

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #129 on: October 12, 2009, 03:20:12 PM »
Isn't it quite fascinating how Hitler's charm still seems to captivate the gullible minds of today?

Yeah it is.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #130 on: October 12, 2009, 03:24:07 PM »
he got a bit mental, but if he didn't lol.

That's a big IF.

Honestly man, if you're fascinated by Hitler or somehow identify yourself or your beliefs with him, do yourself a favor and study about him and European history in general. It gives you perspective.

I get the feeling sometimes that your racial/political opinions stem from misdirected anger and not from an educated thought process.
from incomplete data

spinnis

« Reply #131 on: October 12, 2009, 03:32:33 PM »
That's a big IF.

Honestly man, if you're fascinated by Hitler or somehow identify yourself or your beliefs with him, do yourself a favor and study about him and European history in general. It gives you perspective.

I get the feeling sometimes that your racial/political opinions stem from misdirected anger and not from an educated thought process.

Im mostly just provoking, couldn't care less about political stuff, He obviously did turn it around for germany and got them out of a depression and a economic crisis..

And thats more then you could say about alot of so called "leaders"

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: October 12, 2009, 03:36:47 PM »
Im mostly just provoking, couldn't care less about political stuff, He obviously did turn it around for germany and got them out of a depression and a economic crisis..

What has obama done? Or bush? etc..

But you also gotta take the good with the bad as well. Whatever service he did germany he also brought that entire country straight to hell.
from incomplete data

spinnis

« Reply #133 on: October 12, 2009, 03:37:51 PM »
But you also gotta take the good with the bad as well. Whatever service he did germany he also brought that entire country straight to hell.

No doubt he ruined it.
But the potential was there, he probably just couldn't cope with the power..

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #134 on: October 12, 2009, 03:53:44 PM »
Hitler.
Germans lose.  :D
A

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #135 on: October 12, 2009, 06:18:42 PM »
If there is that much money in being a pissed off midget with muscles than I need to get on that bandwagon 8)
You Can't Do It!!!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #136 on: October 12, 2009, 06:34:58 PM »
If there is that much money in being a pissed off midget with muscles than I need to get on that bandwagon 8)

Hi Lee.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: October 12, 2009, 06:37:48 PM »
That's a big IF.

I pulled that one on Dan Duchaine until the evidence of racial intelligence differences became overwhelming.

http://www.denverpost.com/watercooler/ci_13516268
Bodybuilding Pro.com

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #138 on: October 12, 2009, 06:39:58 PM »
Hi Lee.

Ha, I wish. If I had his genetics I would have played it smarter. Ass
You Can't Do It!!!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 13, 2009, 12:57:40 AM »
I pulled that one on Dan Duchaine until the evidence of racial intelligence differences became overwhelming.

http://www.denverpost.com/watercooler/ci_13516268

You're just proving my point. If you base your opinion on scientific studies and overall take a open minded approach to the matter then by all means, I'd then say you have a valid opinion.

But Swede! obviously doesn't know much about history or physiology and his approach is more based on misdirected anger as I said.
from incomplete data

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: October 13, 2009, 05:05:11 AM »
Why the name change on the topic?

???

Yes, why did the moderators rename the thread??

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: October 14, 2009, 07:45:16 AM »
What Priest seems to forget is that the reason you have paegants like Miss Black America, along with historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs) is because they were established, during a time when blacks COULD NOT compete in the Miss America competitions or enroll in other universities.

Does desegregation mean we should close down Grambling, Florida A&M, Hampton, Tuskegee, etc., as institutions of higher learning? Absolutely NOT!!

There's a difference between being proud of your own race and denigrating that of someone else. The KKK and Neo-Nazis are more about belittling non-whites than they are about uplifting whites.

This month is Hispanic Heritage month. But, for some strange reason, I don't see any Latinos making derogatory statements about whites, blacks, or Arabs.

Also, look at the death of Michael Jackson. MTV did BIG tributes to the guy with their VJs acknowledging that, at one point, MTV refused to air Jackson’s videos (as well as those of many other black artists), despite his phenomenal success on the charts. MTV was initially designed to be an outlet for white rock music.

To that end, BET was created their own network, to feature black entertainers, that didn't get aired on MTV.

Once MTV capitulated, it opened the floodgates. All of a sudden, MTV couldn’t get Jackson’s videos on air fast enough.

Is Priest making a claim that BET should get cancelled, now that MTV features black artists?

Or, as I asked earlier, do we need to shut down HBCUs, since other larger colleges started allowing black and other non-whites students to attend?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: October 14, 2009, 07:45:58 AM »
Epic Hitler youth haircut  8)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 14, 2009, 09:21:38 AM »
There's a difference between being proud of your own race and denigrating that of someone else. The KKK and Neo-Nazis are more about belittling non-whites than they are about uplifting whites.

This month is Hispanic Heritage month. But, for some strange reason, I don't see any Latinos making derogatory statements about whites, blacks, or Arabs.

MCWAY DOES NOT BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION.  DISREGARD EVERYTHING HE SAYS.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: October 14, 2009, 09:55:32 AM »
How about succesfully separating cojoined twins, making numerous products from peanuts, performing the first successful heart surgery?

That's the whole point of things like Black History Month. It emphasizes such achievements that are frequently NOT taught in grade schools and high schools (and haven't been for decades).

"i'm black, i'm an enginer in peanuts science"
asstropin

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: October 14, 2009, 09:59:00 AM »

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: October 14, 2009, 10:23:27 AM »
How about succesfully separating cojoined twins, making numerous products from peanuts, performing the first successful heart surgery?

That's the whole point of things like Black History Month. It emphasizes such achievements that are frequently NOT taught in grade schools and high schools (and haven't been for decades).

HAHA, you dumb fuck, citing a list of black invention MYTHS as fact.  Fucking fool.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Equilibrium

• Getbig II
« Reply #147 on: October 14, 2009, 10:46:38 AM »

Wilt Chamberlain dropping 100 points in one game.
Mike Tyson winning the Heavyweight Championship at 20.
Barack Obama socializing an entire country in one year.

The list goes on and on...

Quite the earth changing achievements there, the modern world would not be the same if Wilt or Tyson hadn't done these.  ::) ::) ::)

As for Obama, he hasn't done shit.....a mere puppet.

E...
YOU MAKE ME SICK

Mons Venus

« Reply #148 on: October 14, 2009, 10:58:51 AM »

All people want to know from Lee is which fitness chicks he allegedly shit on

What????? :o

zwide

• Getbig II
  • hard work is the only way
« Reply #149 on: October 14, 2009, 11:23:47 AM »

Swede africa is not all about huts and starving people and depression ... so stop all browsing for nude musclemen and educate yourself a little about the world ...

I am sure you can live in one of these cities ... not only you but everyone else who thinks otherwise of Africa or black africans for that matter ...

Hard work is the only way