Author Topic: Best Poses Ever!!..  (Read 41275 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Best Poses Ever!!..
« Reply #175 on: March 21, 2010, 12:35:10 AM »
thats just it...you dont look better, and you are smaller...

my current weight is 210 lbs... at 5'9....and you weigh what????  155 lbs?

i am 76 kg now and still sharp as you see in my recent pic.

you may be 210 but look at your shape in your avatar, something really not to be proud of, you are very soft :-X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #176 on: March 21, 2010, 12:37:29 AM »
do you really consider this a good shape? :-\

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #177 on: March 21, 2010, 12:38:54 AM »
my avatar makes your avatar its bitch ;D

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #178 on: March 21, 2010, 12:57:08 AM »
Topskin, your post has some truths and some false things too, much of the false is true for other bodybuilders but you are making a generalization by applying them to Nasser.

Yes, the world does not care about bodybuilders as it does with other sports, but he does gain more recognition than you think.  Just from my circle alone, there are people I’ve gone to school with, worked with, wife has worked with, know from the gym, etc. who know of Nasser and speak highly of him.  Even when we returned from our holiday for example some of my wife’s coworkers were telling her she should have brought back autographed photos for them.  When I put pics up from facebook of our visits I get emails and comments from people who don’t even work out much asking how I know him. I’m not going to go into too many examples but there is more than enough evidence that there are tons of people around the world who respect Nasser.  The same for other top pros as well, however even more so for top ranking pros  who were also friendly with their fans which can be narrowed down to just Nasser and perhaps a few others.

Yes there are the odd schmoes or people asking questions about drugs but the majority are positive, just the comments on his website or facebook page show this.

You’re totally off where you say he’s doomed from having intellectual discussions lol – nothing is further from the truth.  I’m not exaggerating or joking but anyone who has a conversation with Nasser would agree here – he’s extremely intelligent and knowledged.  He has degrees in sociology, history and political science after all, has travelled all over the world during his bb career, and speaks many languages.  I’m always amazed at the stuff he knows and he doesn’t even like talking about bodybuilding.  Most of his friends have nothing to do with competitive bodybuilding, and he gets turned off when people who talk to him cannot talk about much outside of bb.

This ended up being a very long post because you did discuss a lot and I wanted to address it all.  I just noticed he has a new interview up on his website which I'm going to check out post here.

And thanks for the compliment :)

It is not that I do not think Nasser is incapable of holding an intelligent conversation, (I don't think anyone is seriously trying to claim that in fact), but rather I doubt it is easy to do so in the circles that he runs with. Now I suppose he has some close friends which would be an exception to this, but for the most part, no one is going to take him seriously when it comes to intellectual veracity, regardless if that preconception is justified or not.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #179 on: March 21, 2010, 02:33:18 AM »
post some more pics sherief....

back double biceps?
legs?
side triceps?

i notice you are very selective with what bodyparts you display.

ok kid forget about all these comparisons which show both of us at our best shapes because they have made you nervous!!.. let's take new pics of you now and me now (the 7 mandatories + the 2 MM) and post here, what do you think?..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #180 on: March 21, 2010, 02:38:56 AM »
first of all...im not a "kid"
second...you dont make me nervous at all...you are small and fragile.

third...i think you should post some current shots of the mandatories...it will be good owning material.

and what about you??.. you wont post yours?

here is me last week again, beat this with a current pic. of you :-X

Adder

• Getbig II
« Reply #181 on: March 21, 2010, 03:15:34 AM »
You are both at the same lvl maybe simply small is 1% biger than the muslim.

Hope this helps ^

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #182 on: March 21, 2010, 04:54:55 AM »

where you in that public bathroom waiting to hit on some unsuspecting bodybuilder like you did with matt t ?
175lbs by 31st July

beefcakeblake

• Getbig II
  • There is no Bathroom aggh(arnold voice)
« Reply #183 on: March 21, 2010, 04:45:39 PM »

damm bro sick arms.
Cool Beats

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #184 on: March 21, 2010, 04:53:15 PM »
Because he isn't as lean as he used to be...that's why he always posts the same OLD pics of him shirtless.

You can see his stomach through his shirt there....he's not fooling anyone.

And YES sherif...if you post a CURRENT pic of you showing defined abs i will give you all the credit in the world, but i doubt you will.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #185 on: March 21, 2010, 04:57:12 PM »

Not bad, but your head looks like it's meant for a different body. Not sure why, just looks strange.

VY_BUFF

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #186 on: March 21, 2010, 05:35:53 PM »

Dude, Where the hell is this pic taken?
Why are the windows boarded?
And, what is that rag for?

Also, you look terrible.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #187 on: March 21, 2010, 05:49:35 PM »
Best FLS eva.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #188 on: March 21, 2010, 08:38:36 PM »

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #189 on: March 21, 2010, 08:47:43 PM »

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #190 on: March 21, 2010, 08:59:23 PM »
Dude, Where the hell is this pic taken?
Cave in Afghanistan

Why are the windows boarded?
Makes it easier to hide from anti-terror forces

And, what is that rag for?
Does this really even require a response?

Also, you look terrible.
Bolded for truth

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #191 on: March 21, 2010, 09:19:28 PM »
i will have to comment more tomorrow if i get time....until then...get some real pics taken and posted.  im going to bed for now.

goodnight getbig.

are you dumb??.. i said clearly i am ready to post new pics of ALL POSES but what about you?.. are you too ready to take new pics of yourself?.. if so, determine the date of taking the pics and i am ready ;).. saying more shit i will just ignore you knowing that you look like shit now may be even shittier than your avatar :-X

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: March 21, 2010, 11:38:55 PM »
are you dumb??.. i said clearly i am ready to post new pics of ALL POSES but what about you?.. are you too ready to take new pics of yourself?.. if so, determine the date of taking the pics and i am ready ;).. saying more shit i will just ignore you knowing that you look like shit now may be even shittier than your avatar :-X

Why don't you ask Nasser to hook you up with some high quality test, dbol, tren and other shit and inject the shit outta yourself with it?

You invest so much of your life into trying to be muscular and argueing about musclemen, you might as well take it all the way. And you idolize Nasser, and he does massive amounts of gear, so why don't you follow in his footsteps with that? Are you too much of a pussy?

What's up with that pic of you with the boarded up windows? Do you live in a squathouse?

By the way, your build is decent but nothing too amazing. Looks about the same as me and i'm just a casual lifter.

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #193 on: March 21, 2010, 11:52:14 PM »
I got no dog in this fight, but SimplyHuge gets my vote over Sharief.

VY_BUFF

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #194 on: March 21, 2010, 11:54:33 PM »

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #195 on: March 22, 2010, 12:00:14 AM »

::)   

There's no need debating him.  The other day he said all US soldiers were "killers" who were out to kill "innocent" arabs or something like that.  It was in the thread where deployed getbigger was just getting back to the states.  He's a delusional jihadi - do they come any other way? 

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #196 on: March 22, 2010, 12:31:30 AM »
Some hard owning being laid down on the cave dweller in this thread.  Don't think he'll recover.  Will bobs and team nasser even take him back?  Notice how they haven't rushed to his defense. 

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #197 on: March 22, 2010, 12:56:25 AM »

has anyone else noticed how angry little sherief is getting in this thread...???

before we move onto "new" material...lets substantiate a few of the claims you've already made.

i outweigh you by 43 lbs... sherief... you are making comparisons as if we are the same size.  take some measurements of your arms and post a photo of it.  i think im on the money with the 15.5" arms comment.  

my arm is 42 cm..

i can prove this with a pic. ::)

accepting this bet?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #198 on: March 22, 2010, 01:03:35 AM »
oh sherief changes his tune like the wind changes direction....

earlier in this thread he posted this:  

you claimed you were bigger...so tell us again what you weigh?  
you claimed you look better, but everyone here seems to be saying you don't
by claiming you were bigger, not only should you weigh more, but your arms, legs, calves should be a bigger measurement than mine, so go ahead and post your measurements sherief.

so far all you've done is talk BIG, but havent back anything up.

i didnt say i was bigger i said i was RELATIVLY bigger for my hight ;).. the same way you could consider benaziza a bigger bb than a lot of taller bbs even if his arms, legs, ... etc were smaller than theirs!!..

so you consider opinions from raciest assholes who said you were better than "the muslim cave dweller.. bla bla bla" ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #199 on: March 22, 2010, 01:05:44 AM »
There's no need debating him.  The other day he said all US soldiers were "killers" who were out to kill "innocent" arabs or something like that.  It was in the thread where deployed getbigger was just getting back to the states.  He's a delusional jihadi - do they come any other way? 

simply "huge" see who are those who are saying you have a better shape than me  ::).. can we consider the opinion of an asshole racist like this piece of shit neutral??..