Author Topic: blind date advise???  (Read 14084 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: blind date advise???
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2010, 11:52:12 AM »
Yes..hopefully she learned that I am a hatefull, evil, shitty human being that would rather die alone than miserable....and yes I am hella drunk......

Bench

ahjahahhaa
S

newmom

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2010, 02:06:10 PM »
question:

In most of the minds of the women I know the men are supposed to be the aggressor, the person who approaches and makes the first move. Obviously we tend to get shot down from time to time so this takes a good amount of self esteem to do over and over again.

So is it really a suprise to women that some men tend to be ass holes?

See, I dont see why the men has to be the agressor, but god forbid if a woman approaches a man, they usually would think, she is pushy or needy

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2010, 02:10:56 PM »
Prostitutes?
no...i would just rather be alone......behind every successful man there is NO ONE.....he has to do it all alone...nobody else can help them....

plus...the whole act of a spouse has just been a waste of time for me since i was a little guy......i should have done this sooner..

guy....if you want to actually do something with your life....STAY SINGLE!!!!!!!!

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2010, 02:16:00 PM »
See, I dont see why the men has to be the agressor, but god forbid if a woman approaches a man, they usually would think, she is pushy or needy
i agree with this......i used to always like it better when the women approached me......why is the man always suppose to look like the desperate one???

bench

newmom

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2010, 02:23:57 PM »
i agree with this......i used to always like it better when the women approached me......why is the man always suppose to look like the desperate one???

bench

Either way, because you approach someone isnt desperation, if you have the confidence and someone catches your eye, approach them..what's the worse that can happen..wait never mind answering that one benchmstr ;D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2010, 02:25:21 PM »
Hell no...I had to send a message...that message is....leave me alone with that shit...

Bench

Perhaps that was your intended message, but that's probably not how it was received  :-\
:

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2010, 02:27:38 PM »
Either way, because you approach someone isnt desperation, if you have the confidence and someone catches your eye, approach them..what's the worse that can happen..wait never mind answering that one benchmstr ;D
hey now....i just took myself out of the game 8-12 months ago, its not like i gave up at birth ;D .........i know what you mean...but i always thought it was way hotter when the girl approached me...

bench

newmom

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2010, 02:28:42 PM »
hey now....i just took myself out of the game 8-12 months ago, its not like i gave up at birth ;D .........i know what you mean...but i always thought it was way hotter when the girl approached me...

bench

I think your in the minority

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2010, 02:34:00 PM »

Perhaps that was your intended message, but that's probably not how it was received  :-\

not my problem...

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2010, 02:38:14 PM »
I think your in the minority
as a guy.....i am telling you now i am not a minority.........me and some friends actually discussed this at length the other day...and all parties came to the conclusion that it was way hotter when the women approached us...but we all agreed that it was a case by case basis...and not every encounter could be judged equally......

bench

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2010, 05:45:15 PM »
I agree with the first comment, why does the guy always have to be the aggressor? but you have to know that the majority of women feel they should be for whatever reason...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2010, 05:49:11 PM »
Dont date blind people.

newmom

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2010, 05:50:33 PM »
I agree with the first comment, why does the guy always have to be the aggressor? but you have to know that the majority of women feel they should be for whatever reason...

There is no written law that says the man has to always pay nor be the aggressor. It's how confident and secure a woman is if you ask me.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2010, 05:53:17 PM »
as a guy.....i am telling you now i am not a minority.........me and some friends actually discussed this at length the other day...and all parties came to the conclusion that it was way hotter when the women approached us...but we all agreed that it was a case by case basis...and not every encounter could be judged equally......

bench
Mom bench is certainly not in the minority...I agree its on a case by case basis to me depending on how they approach the situation dont go throw yourself at them(unless thats what you want) but there is nothing pushy or needy about a girl who simply comes up and wants to have a conversation with you.

Think about it thats basically what guys do, start conversations if they see an oppurtunity they act on it...if you go up to a guy and present an oppurtunity chances are you wont even need to ask him out b/c he will.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2010, 05:54:56 PM »
There is no written law that says the man has to always pay nor be the aggressor. It's how confident and secure a woman is if you ask me.
agreed but in our society its not secret that there is an unwritten law about it...ask around to your female friends mom...

ask them whether they think the man or woman should be the person to ask the other out?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2010, 05:55:53 PM »
Mom bench is certainly not in the minority...I agree its on a case by case basis to me depending on how they approach the situation dont go throw yourself at them(unless thats what you want) but there is nothing pushy or needy about a girl who simply comes up and wants to have a conversation with you.

Think about it thats basically what guys do, start conversations if they see an oppurtunity they act on it...if you go up to a guy and present an oppurtunity chances are you wont even need to ask him out b/c he will.
I dont mean you, you just women in general

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2010, 05:58:08 PM »
When you taking me to dinner and paying new?  ;D

newmom

« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2010, 05:58:21 PM »
I know what you meant TonyMctones. Don't get me wrong though, I still feel strongly a man should hold a door open for a female though.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2010, 06:01:43 PM »
I think a woman should hold the door for me....equal rights after all...

Bench

newmom

« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2010, 06:03:01 PM »
I think a woman should hold the door for me....equal rights after all...

Bench

If he opens my car door, a woman should reach over and open his..ABSOLUTELY

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2010, 06:09:06 PM »
I know what you meant TonyMctones. Don't get me wrong though, I still feel strongly a man should hold a door open for a female though.
I agree always have...I dont like the whole men are supposed to be this thing and women are supposed to be this thing. Like I said there is no shortage of women who think that men should be the "man" type deal which I understand but when I tell them that they shouldnt be offended when they want them to be the "woman" i.e. cook meals, take care of the kids etc....they seem to get upset.

newmom

« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2010, 06:11:02 PM »
I agree always have...I dont like the whole men are supposed to be this thing and women are supposed to be this thing. Like I said there is no shortage of women who think that men should be the "man" type deal which I understand but when I tell them that they shouldnt be offended when they want them to be the "woman" i.e. cook meals, take care of the kids etc....they seem to get upset.

true indeed. But I'm a dork I like to cook and clean

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2010, 06:37:04 PM »
That's all I do is cook and clean anymore.....I am cooking right now!!!!

Bench

newmom

« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2010, 06:42:22 PM »
That's all I do is cook and clean anymore.....I am cooking right now!!!!

Bench

whatcha cooking, anything good

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2010, 06:49:13 PM »
23 racks of ribs....and 8 briskets.....its a all nighter...

Bench