Author Topic: Police State - Official Thread  (Read 983160 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Police State - Official Thread
« Reply #1575 on: April 23, 2014, 11:18:59 PM »
Ex-deputies allegedly cut power, cameras to plant guns in pot clinic

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ex-deputies-cameras-20140423,0,2461684.story

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1576 on: April 24, 2014, 06:03:51 AM »

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ex-deputies-cameras-20140423,0,2461684.story

Not surprising whatsoever. 

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #1577 on: April 24, 2014, 04:31:21 PM »

At least they were arrested and charges were filed – but it's a pity that the inevitable result will be a slap wrist along with a "now Timmy... we don't make faces like that. I want you to go apologize to grandma!"

avxo

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1583 on: April 29, 2014, 11:34:10 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #1586 on: May 01, 2014, 12:56:32 PM »

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1587 on: May 01, 2014, 05:02:44 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614386/Tennessee-police-photographed-choking-unresisting-college-student-passes-out.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/04/28/knoxville-cop-fired-immediately-after-photos-show-brutal-choking-of-student/?tid=pm_pop

The cop who choked the guy has been fired - surprisingly swiftly and very unexpected even for such a well-documented incident, and a referral has been made to the D.A. who may pursue more charges.

The question is why did nothing happen to the two cops that were right there? They ought to have told the fatso to stop what he's doing, especially since they were taking the guy into custody and he was now their responsibility.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1590 on: May 02, 2014, 01:37:40 PM »

New Jersey Cop Videotaped Himself Abusing Girls and Having Sex with Cows

Reddit
Tweet
May 1, 2014

Robert Melia Jr. was sworn to protect and serve, but a Burlington County jury found he abandoned that oath when he and his former girlfriend repeatedly molested teenagers in the home they shared in Moorestown.

The attacks, including a violent sexual assault on an incapacitated, bound and blindfolded teenager captured on video, took place just feet from where his Moorestown police uniform hung on his bedroom door.

The patrolman and his former girlfriend, Heather Lewis, a nursing assistant, preyed upon vulnerable teenage girls whom the couple brought to their residence to escape their difficult home lives, according to trial testimony.

robert_malia_heather_lew is

The jury found Melia, 42, and Lewis, 36, of Pemberton Township, guilty of six counts of first-degree aggravated sexual assault as well as multiple counts of sexual assault, aggravated criminal sexual contact, sexual contact and endangering the welfare of a child. They were also found guilty of invasion of privacy.

Their arrest in 2008 drew international headlines, and for good reason: He was a police officer indicted on charges of sexually assaulting three young girls, and engaging in a sex act with several cows.

But when the Moorestown cop renewed his certification as an emergency medical technician that fall, he checked “no” in the box asking whether he had ever been charged with a crime, and nobody questioned it. Despite being convicted of sexual abuse 4 months prior, Melia worked as a public servant again! This time, as a New Jersey EMT.

The atrocious unaccountability is common within the law enforcement arena. Senator Mark Warner just purported that the fast food industry conducts better background checks than the the TSA.

Just this week, The Free Thought Project covered the story of a Las Cruces Police Detective Michael Garcia, who had a history of secual misconduct, while on duty, and was still allowed to be alone with a teenage intern, who he then raped.

This type of irresponsible hiring by the public sector is completely unacceptable. How many more crazed psychopaths are in positions of authority or public security that we do not know about?

Sources for this article:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/judge-dismisses-animal-cruelty-charges-police-officer-robert-melia-sex-cows-article-1.380819

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2012/08/no_background_checks_allows_so.html

http://behindthebluewall.blogspot.com/2012/04/nj-convicted-moorestown-officer-melia.html

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/jersey-cop-videotaped-abusing-girls-sex-cows/#ZwJrhswQeEgx4JSu.99

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #1591 on: May 03, 2014, 02:25:15 PM »
Sober driver arrested for OWI when deputy crashes into her car

http://fox6now.com/2014/05/01/sober-driver-arrested-for-owi-when-deputy-crashes-into-her/

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1592 on: May 03, 2014, 02:54:06 PM »
Sober driver arrested for OWI when deputy crashes into her car

http://fox6now.com/2014/05/01/sober-driver-arrested-for-owi-when-deputy-crashes-into-her/

How fucking ridiculous... but this should serve as a reminder: when cops as you a question, don't answer. It's true that this piece-of-shit deputy's statements at the time of the crime likely would have given them probable cause to arrest her at the time, her statements re: Vicodin and "few sips" are likely to have played a role there to. Remember, you don't have to answer my questions (except provide your name, address and date of birth) and the cops are not your friends - they will use anything you say against you. Stay silent.

Also, I predict that not only will the State's insurance pay her medical bills, but that if they don't and the State tries to use the the law capping damages at $250,000 the law will be thrown aside by a very angry Federal Judge who will bring down such a big hammer on the State, that they'll be lucky if all they have to do is cover her medical bills. And that's before the inevitable and well-deserved civil lawsuit.

Also it's a travesty that the officer has the balls to file for disability. He should be facing charges, both for the original incident of running the stop sign, abuse under color of authority, filing a false police report, lying to investigators and insurance fraud.

This guy should never again work in any position that doesn't require him to say "would you like fries with that" and "don't worry sir, I will clean the bathroom from your explosive diarrhea", his paycheck should go straight to the girl whose life he fucked and he should be paid a small stipend.

Fucking filthy piece of lying shit...

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #1593 on: May 03, 2014, 05:58:04 PM »

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #1594 on: May 03, 2014, 07:01:57 PM »
Myself, I'd recommend that a person never admit to consuming anything questionable, when interacting with the cops. If you're pulled into a so-called sobriety checkpoint, for instance, don't mention the beer you may have had with supper, even when directly asked. Don't mention that you're a medical pot user, if that's the case. Don't talk about prescriptions (again, even when directly asked). Don't give anything like that, period. There is absolutely no benefit to doing that, versus the hassle you're asking for. You certainly don't owe it to some asshole that's waylaying you without reason (that's exactly what a cop reduces himself to under such circumstances).

Be extremely polite but firm. Your goal is to carry on undisturbed, without the system riding your ass every time you round a corner.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1595 on: May 03, 2014, 07:14:44 PM »
...btw, refusing to answer something such as whether you've consumed anything questionable can be viewed as suspicious, obviously, so you need to provide answers for things like that. Do what you need to do to carry on with your business.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1596 on: May 03, 2014, 09:41:48 PM »
...btw, refusing to answer something such as whether you've consumed anything questionable can be viewed as suspicious, obviously, so you need to provide answers for things like that. Do what you need to do to carry on with your business.

I agree with your previous post but not this: you don't "obviously" need to provide anything - except your name, address and date of birth in a subset of states. If the Officer says that your refusal to answer is suspicious, then let him think that and remain quiet. His "thoughts" don't rise to probable cause and almost certainly won't even rise to reasonable suspicion.

The best strategy when dealing with cops is remain calm and courteous and not volunteer any information you are not legally obligated to provide. Refuse to be manipulated into giving up your Constitutional rights because a thug with a badge says "well, that's mighty suspicious... why wouldn't you want to tell me where you're coming from and where you're going? You ain't got nothing to hide, do you boy?"

I've been stopped by cops who repeatedly asked me to open the trunk for "routine inspection" and when I refused to do so, suggested that my refusal to allow my vehicle to be searched could get me arrested or indicted, threatened that they'd bring a K-9, or that they got on the horn and asked for a warrant and that if I cooperated I wouldn't get in trouble. It was all bullshit.

Stand up for yourself: refuse to be bullied. Be polite and courteous but don't surrender your rights or let the police walk all over you.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1597 on: May 03, 2014, 11:25:07 PM »
I agree with your previous post but not this: you don't "obviously" need to provide anything - except your name, address and date of birth in a subset of states. If the Officer says that your refusal to answer is suspicious, then let him think that and remain quiet. His "thoughts" don't rise to probable cause and almost certainly won't even rise to reasonable suspicion.

The best strategy when dealing with cops is remain calm and courteous and not volunteer any information you are not legally obligated to provide. Refuse to be manipulated into giving up your Constitutional rights because a thug with a badge says "well, that's mighty suspicious... why wouldn't you want to tell me where you're coming from and where you're going? You ain't got nothing to hide, do you boy?"

I've been stopped by cops who repeatedly asked me to open the trunk for "routine inspection" and when I refused to do so, suggested that my refusal to allow my vehicle to be searched could get me arrested or indicted, threatened that they'd bring a K-9, or that they got on the horn and asked for a warrant and that if I cooperated I wouldn't get in trouble. It was all bullshit.

Stand up for yourself: refuse to be bullied. Be polite and courteous but don't surrender your rights or let the police walk all over you.

If you're willing to do as you say in this post. why not? As long as you understand that you're effectively issuing a challenge to the cop or cops to make a move, which may include manufacturing evidence against you. If you want to go that route, you'd better cover your ass with something greater than your word, that's for sure.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V