Author Topic: Police State - Official Thread  (Read 991705 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Police State - Official Thread
« Reply #3375 on: April 19, 2017, 11:31:28 AM »
9 to 22 months is not enough. If it was a citizen kicking a cop it would probably have been 9 to 22 years. Notice the pussy asking for leniency and saying this case has almost bankrupt him. I'm sure cops care when innocent citizens are deprived of their liberty and go bankrupt and lose their jobs for bogus made up charges while the cops are shielded with immunity and the blue wall. And of course the other cops who stood around and did nothing and only later decided to report him (amybe after realizing there were videos) are also culpable. Why didn't they arrest that cop on the spot?

Justice! Cop Goes to Prison for Kicking Handcuffed Man Who Called Him ‘Stormtrooper’

Mechanicsburg, PA — We’re just now learning the verdict in the case of ex-Pennsylvania state trooper Ryan Luckenbaugh (38) who kicked a man in the face who had already been beaten, teased, arrested, and handcuffed. Luckenbaugh kicked Christopher Siennick, who was handcuffed and seated on the sidewalk for flipping the bird to the pair of troopers.

As The Free Thought Project reported, Luckenbaugh was convicted in February of the brutal attack. This week, he learned his fate as the judge sentenced the former state trooper for his crimes. Luckenbaugh will serve between 9 and 22 months in county prison for kicking the helpless man. Fellow troopers turned in their colleague after they realized he’d crossed the line. Siennick had called the troopers a bunch of “Storm Troopers” and it was apparently enough to set off the law enforcement officer who snapped and kicked him.

At the sentencing, Luckenbaugh pleaded for leniency saying the whole ordeal and a related lawsuit had nearly bankrupted him. Pleading for leniency, he said not only did he lose his job as a state trooper but he said he’s now forced to wash dishes for a living and going to prison would be an unnecessary hardship on his family. Judge Scott A. Evans responded to Luckenbaugh’s pleas for leniency by saying, “I didn’t put them here today,” he said indicating the trooper’s actions that day resulted in the loss of his job and his prison sentence.

According to Penn Live, “Luckenbaugh issued a ‘very sincere, heartfelt’ apology to Siennick “for failing to serve him in a respectful, dignified manner.'” Siennick passed when he was given an opportunity to speak his peace and address the former state trooper directly.

However, Senior Deputy District Attorney Stephen Zawisky had a lot to say about Luckenbaugh’s actions. He said it wasn’t the kick to the face which was the most damaging. He said it was the fact, proven in court, that Luckenbaugh lied about the incident on his police report, an action which has undermined the overall trust in the justice system. The lie led to Siennick being unjustly jailed for 14 days.

“This case is not about a kick. It’s about a lie…(which)…results in distrust of law enforcement in general,” he said. “That destroys the criminal justice system. Courts rely on honesty to work,” he added. Defense attorneys will no doubt be looking at Luckenbaugh’s prior cases to determine if proving he lied in those cases will help to free their clients.

Zawisky addressed the media and made the following statement. “It’s bittersweet, the verdict,” he said. “It certainly is going to make my job…and the police officer out on the street, a lot harder…but it was a just verdict,” he concluded. Luckenbaugh seemed contrite when he made the following statement to the court. “I stand here as a much more humble, simple man,” he said. “I acknowledge my faults and failures,” he added accepting responsibility for his actions.

Judge Evans, not wanting to neglect an excellent opportunity to praise law enforcement apparently, addressed Luckenbaugh’s fellow officers and extended his gratitude for coming forward to turn in one of their own. “Please take back to the Harrisburg Police Department not only my thanks, but my acknowledgment that the position they took in this case is commendable,” the judge said. “That took a great deal of fortitude.” Luckenbaugh begins serving his sentence on May 16.

4:00

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/storm-trooper-gets-9-22-months-prison-kicking-unarmed-man-face/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3376 on: April 19, 2017, 11:38:54 AM »
Another lying cop. But nevertheless, since he was a cop, there was a huge operation to found the person who shot at "the officer". Would the response have been the same it was a citizen? Was the cop sent the bill for this operation? Was he held responsible for any action that occurred because of his lie?

Cop Shoots Himself, Blames Meth Heads, Statewide ‘Blue Alert’ Manhunt Ensues — Based on Lies

Newcomerstown, OH — On April 11, Newcomerstown police launched a massive statewide “Blue Alert” manhunt for two suspects who allegedly opened fire on officer Brian Eubanks. Departments statewide combed the streets looking for two men in a black Geo Tracker, one wearing a red sweatshirt and the other wearing a lime green shirt. One was in a tactical vest and they were armed with a shotgun and handguns, the attorney general’s office said. Authorities even had a suspect’s name, Chaz Gillilan.

Social media took to sharing the story and prayers were sent the officer’s way. Local media kept the town updated on Eubanks’ status, and the town was relieved when they found out he would make a full recovery.

But everyone — the police departments, the state politicians, the media, and the citizens — had all been duped.

Chaz Gillilan never shot at Eubanks, nor did the other mythical suspect. No, Eubanks shot Eubanks. That’s right. The blue alert, the statewide manhunt, the deprivation of Chaz Gillilan’s rights, all of these happened because officer Eubanks shot himself — in an apparent failed suicide attempt — and then fabricated an elaborate story to cover it up.

On Tuesday, Eubanks, 37, admitted to police that he lied about the shooting after they brought him in for further questioning about the incident, the Tuscarawas County Sheriff’s Office said.

According to FOX 8, the sheriff’s office found Eubanks’ statements about the incident contradictory after speaking with witnesses. Investigators used an Automatic License Plate reader on Eubanks’ vehicle to track down witnesses that passed his car at the time he told police he was pursuing the gunmen, the station reported.

READ MORE:  Good Cops Turn In Their Own Officer After He's Caught on Dashcam Beating Handcuffed Man
One key component to Eubanks’ web of lies was that the Geo Tracker had no license plate. If it had a license plate, it would’ve been picked up by the ominous license plate scanners on his police vehicle.

Not even Eubanks anticipated the police state power his vehicle possessed. Apparently, police cruisers scan and maintain a log of every single car’s license plate that passes it. Innocent or not, you are entered into a database for simply driving by a cop. But that’s another story altogether.

When police began tracking down all the people who drove by Eubanks at the time he claimed two meth heads shot him, none of them could corroborate his fictional account.

When police asked him why it was that none of the witnesses they tracked down saw anything remotely close to what he claimed happened, Eubanks was brought in and admitted to making up the lie.

What happened to Eubanks for weaving a web of lies, falsifying police reports that sparked a statewide manhunt for two non-existent suspects, and tarnishing the name of an innocent man? Well, naturally, he was sent home to his family.

As the Free Thought Project has previously reported, police officers shooting themselves and blaming others is not so rare. In fact, as we reported at the end of 2015, five cops in only a three-month period, in different departments across the country, all faked being shot and then blamed the shootings on non-existent assailants.

Like Eubanks, their false stories were then picked up in the media, or by their own departments, and used to push the idea that cops in America are under attack. Not only were these stories used to propagandize consumers of mainstream media, but massive manhunts ensued and innocent people locked down as state resources were tyrannically squandered on a wild goose chase.

One officer, in particular, Lt. Joe Gliniewicz, went to the ultimate length to make his fake shooting look like a war on cops when he actually killed himself in September 2015. An entire town was subsequently placed on lockdown and residents were subject to a brief period of martial law as Gliniewicz’s brothers in blue searched for three non-existent suspects. Gliniewicz was a criminal cop who was using the war on cops as a means of covering up his nefarious history.

Only after he was publicly outed as a criminal cop did any of Gliniewicz’s fellow officers refer to him as something other than a ‘hero.’

A month later, England Police Department Sgt. David Houser faked being shot during a traffic stop in Arkansas. Another statewide manhunt was launched for a non-existent “Hispanic man.” Two weeks later, Houser caved to pressure and confessed to shooting himself.

Before that, it was reported that veteran police officer Terry Smith was shot in the back by an unknown assailant, and Black Lives Matter protesters were implicated. However, the Houston Police Department found that it was actually his partner, Gregory Hudson who shot Smith.

In September 2015, Officer Bryan Johnson crashed his police cruiser into a tree. To cover up his terrible driving, Johnson then fired several shots into his wrecked car and then radioed into the station, claiming he’d been a victim of the war on cops.  Yet another massive manhunt was launched in search of a fake shooter.

Commerce City Police Officer Kevin Lord was also arrested in 2015 after it was revealed he faked being shot at during a traffic stop. Lord claimed he was shot at close range while making a traffic stop in the 9700 block of Peoria Street. His bullet-proof vest was credited with saving his life.

Whether or not Eubanks was actually suicidal remains a mystery. However, suicide is no joke among cops. The public must realize the dire situation and extreme scope of the mental health epidemic currently facing law enforcement. There’s an extremely high rate of suicide, a domestic violence crisis and much higher rates of addiction among police forces than the general public.

That being said, however, there are also cops looking to get a paid vacation — and a superficial wound to the arm, while blaming it on some meth heads, is an easy way to get there.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/manhunt-cop-shoots-himself/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3377 on: April 20, 2017, 10:50:43 AM »
Cops Raid Innocent Marine Vet’s Home as He Slept, Beat Him in Bed

Boyes Hot Springs, CA — Only in police state USA could an argument over a husband failing to notice his wife’s haircut end with police tasering and severely beating a man as he lays in bed. That is exactly what happened to Marine Corps veteran Fernando Del Valle — and he’s got the video to prove it.

Although the incident occurred last September, the video was just released. It shows the horrifying nature of a problem cop who’s overly prone to violence.

On the night of September 24, Del Valle, 38, and his wife had some drinks and got into an argument after he failed to notice her haircut. The argument became heated but never once turned physical.

As Del Valle retreated into the bedroom and locked himself in, the couple’s screaming got the attention of the neighbors, who, in turn, called the police.

Just as the argument begins to calm down, cops burst into the couple’s home. Del Valle, who is trying to go to sleep in bed is then woken up by the sound of Sonoma County sheriff’s deputies breaking down his bedroom door.

Before the video begins, the deputies allegedly order Del Valle to stand up.

That’s when Del Valle turns on his camera and warns the deputies, “I got you on video. Go ahead. Tase me.”

Remember, Del Valle had committed no crime and had harmed no one. Yet, here he is with three armed men in his bedroom threatening to inflict bodily harm on him. And, within seconds, that just what Deputy Scott Thorne, 40, did.

“Sir, I’m just laying here trying to sleep and you’re …,” Del Valle said. “I’m not standing up. I’m in my house. I’m sleeping.”

As Thorne steps forward, he’s seen on the video aiming his taser at the bare chest of Del Valle who is wearing only gym shorts. He then fires.

When the taser hits him, Del Valle can be heard screaming. At this point, the baton comes out, according to Del Valle’s attorney, and Thorne begins laying in to the defenseless man in his own bed.

“He’s not doing anything!” his wife screams as the deputy continously beats her husband over and over with his baton and taser.

The video then ends as Del Valle shouts repeatedly, “Call my lawyer!”

Del Valle was not able to record the entire encounter, but the beating continued well after it stopped.

According to the Press Democrat, a spokesman for Sheriff Steve Freitas could not comment on the cellphone video but agreed the deputies’ three videos raised concerns from the start about excessive force. After watching them, department brass immediately turned the case over to Santa Rosa police for criminal investigation, Sgt. Spencer Crum said.

“We acted very swiftly and Scott Thorne was no longer employed by us,” Crum said. “We are very concerned this is an excessive force case. We acknowledged it from Day One.”

As the Press Democrat revealed in their investigation, Thorne should’ve never been a cop as he’d been fired from previous jobs over his track record of excessive force.

However, none of that matters to Thorne’s attorney who is naturally defending the actions of this brutal cop.

“His position is he followed procedure,” Thorne’s lawyer Chris Andrian said, noting that he acted in accordance with his training.

As for Del Valle, after he was severely beaten by Thorne — for no reason — he was then arrested and brought to jail. However, once police attempted to charge him with something, they realized they had no evidence of him committing a crime, so he was let go.

Del Valle’s lawyer, Izaak Schwaiger, said, in all, Del Valle was tasered 2 to 3 times and suffered at least 15 baton blows, causing neurological damage and a separated shoulder.

Del Valle has since filed a lawsuit against the department, seeking damages above $25,000.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/marine-veteran-beaten-tasered-bed/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3378 on: April 22, 2017, 11:37:12 PM »
Texas Deputy Kills Unarmed Navy Vet; Sheriff Lies About “Gun Battle” That Never Took Place

A Texas deputy shot and killed an unarmed Navy veteran during a traffic stop, then the sheriff in charge  lied about it, saying the deputy and the man were engaged in a shootout where the deputy was fired upon first, prompting him to fire his weapon eight times.

But that never happened.

Dash cam video released this week shows not only was there no shootout, Lyle P. Blanchard, 59, didn’t even have a gun when he exited his vehicle – only to be struck by four of eight rounds fired by Bell County Sheriff’s Corporal Shane Geers in Harker Heights, Texas.

Police also claim Blanchard had anti-police literature, bomb materials and other weaponry stashed at his house.

But that wasn’t true either.

The video shows Geers approaches Blanchard’s body three minutes after shooting him, but does not attempt to render any aid.

Beers was then cleared by a Bell County grand jury February 15 after Ranger Justin Duck conducted an investigation, according to the Killeen Daily Herald.

After deputy Geer shot Blanchard, Bell County Sheriff Eddy Lange apparently lied  to reporters at the scene. You can hear Sheriff Lange state clearly to a news reporter Geers shot Blanchard during a “gun battle” in the video directly below.

A Texas deputy shot and killed an unarmed Navy veteran during a traffic stop, then the sheriff in charge  lied about it, saying the deputy and the man were engaged in a shootout where the deputy was fired upon first, prompting him to fire his weapon eight times.

But that never happened.

Dash cam video released this week shows not only was there no shootout, Lyle P. Blanchard, 59, didn’t even have a gun when he exited his vehicle – only to be struck by four of eight rounds fired by Bell County Sheriff’s Corporal Shane Geers in Harker Heights, Texas.

Police also claim Blanchard had anti-police literature, bomb materials and other weaponry stashed at his house.

But that wasn’t true either.

The video shows Geers approaches Blanchard’s body three minutes after shooting him, but does not attempt to render any aid.

Geers was then cleared by a Bell County grand jury February 15 after Ranger Justin Duck conducted an investigation, according to the Killeen Daily Herald.

After deputy Geer shot Blanchard, Bell County Sheriff Eddy Lange apparently lied  to reporters at the scene. You can hear Sheriff Lange state clearly to a news reporter Geers shot Blanchard during a “gun battle” in the video directly below.

Lange’s statements to the press were not included in the Texas Ranger’s investigation, and Geer’s testimony to the rangers given several days after the shooting did not mention any exchange of gun fire.

According to Geers’ testimony in the transcribed report, Geers stated Blanchard refused clearly-stated verbal commands after Blanchard stopped his SUV and yelled obscenities at Geers through his driver’s-side window, which was open.

“I continued to loudly and clearly instruct him to show me his hands, as they were both not visible,” Geers stated. “Instead of complying, the driver yelled other obscenities at me during my approach.”

But dash cam video shows Geers left his emergency sirens on throughout the incident, which might make his commands difficult to hear from 40-yards away.

Nonetheless, Geer contends he could hear exactly what Blanchard yelled from approximately 40 yards away and that his commands were clear.

“I yelled as loud as I could to show me his hands and I saw his arm coming forward from his lower back waist as if he were bringing a gun out and up,” Geers claimed in the report.

“Although I did not clearly see his hand, I felt like he had to have a gun in it by the motion he made, and it appeared to me that he was pulling a gun on me.”

Although Geers was wearing a body camera, he claims the camera did not activate or capture audio outside of his vehicle.

According to the Texas Department of Public Safety, audio from Geer’s dash cam could not be enhanced due to limitation’s in the department’s software.

Video of the shooting below.

Below that includes footage of the Blanchard family’s civil rights attorney Robert Ranco discussing how police issued a warrant for Lyle Blanchard eight hours after his death in order to justify shooting him to death.

According to Ranco, the Bell County Sheriff’s Department produced an affidavit containing make-believe reasons why it was necessary to shoot Mr. Blanchard dead even though he never had a gun including: claiming he had bomb materials, anti-police literature, ammunition and guns inside of his home, which is apparently not true.

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2017/04/22/watch-texas-deputy-kills-unarmed-navy-vet-and-sheriff-lies-about-gun-battle-that-never-took-place/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3379 on: April 23, 2017, 01:09:53 AM »
You do a great job posting this info on here.

Just sometimes I wish you wouldn't as it drives me to boiling point. (Ha)
And hopefully many others also.

It's outrageous that these so called "Police - Law Enforcement Officers" Can & Do Behave
And get away with Murdering Innocent People on so many occasions & then they lie & fabricate
Evidence to fit - backed up by the senior police. !!
What Fucking chance is there against such a Criminal organisation.

BASTARDS.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #3380 on: April 23, 2017, 10:21:10 AM »
Fuck the police.

And fuck their families too for putting up with these scum of the earth.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3381 on: April 24, 2017, 03:46:04 AM »
More torture and coverup by the violent criminal gang.
Notice this part also:
According to the ridiculous state law, police departments aren’t required to hand over records for any incidents that don’t result in a conviction. Since police killed Graham before he was able to stand trial for his alleged crimes, they were shielded from handing over the evidence.

‘Motherfuker! I’m Going to Kill You!’ Video Shows Cops Torture Teen to Death with Tasers

Mesquite, TX — Kathy and Robert Dyer got a phone call one night that is every parent’s nightmare — their son, Graham, was in the hospital. The 18-year-old boy had been severely injured during a struggle with police and was fighting for his life — a fight he would lose.

When Kathy and Robert got to the hospital that night, police refused to let them see their son. “They said he was in serious trouble — that he had felony charges for assaulting an officer,” Kathy recalled.

Graham had taken LSD that night and his friends called police after he had a bad reaction to it. Police claimed Graham injured himself as they drove him to jail. While the video does show Graham flailing back and forth, police failed to mention to the parents that they’d tortured him, repeatedly, with a taser — including deploying it on his genitalia.

This tragic incident happened on August 14, 2013, but Kathy and Robert are only now finding out what happened to their son. For more than two years, the Mesquite police department would keep the video of Graham — before he went to the hospital — a secret. Now, after watching the video, we know why.

Thanks to the work of Eric Dexheimer at Austin’s MyStatesman, the Dyer’s story is now being told and the Mesquite police department is getting some much-deserved attention.

As MyStatesman reports:

It seemed improbable the five officers who’d brought him in couldn’t safely subdue Graham. The youngest of the Dyers’ three children was small and slight — 5-foot-4, 110 pounds. He was a skateboarder, not a linebacker.
As the morning passed, a series of scans showed Graham’s brain activity slowing to a stop. “The worst day ever,” Kathy said. Their son’s autopsy said he died of self-inflicted head injuries — an accident, the medical examiner concluded.
Even in the dark days following their son’s death, the Dyers tended to believe the police. Why wouldn’t they? Kathy, a civil engineer, and Robert, a teacher, were solid citizens.
Even though they were originally inclined to believe police, they continued to ask more and more questions, like what were all those “chicken feet” scratches all over Graham’s body? Or, why did the emergency room doctor’s notes say Graham appeared to be a victim of assault?

However, when Kathy and Robert went down to the Mesquite police department, they were not given answers to any of their questions — because police weren’t required to answer any of them.

According to the ridiculous state law, police departments aren’t required to hand over records for any incidents that don’t result in a conviction. Since police killed Graham before he was able to stand trial for his alleged crimes, they were shielded from handing over the evidence.

For years, the Dyers would fight to get this information from police. Finally, because of their persistence, the Dyers finally obtained the video footage from their son’s last hours alive. When they viewed it for the first time, they realized everything police said that happened that night was a lie.

Those chicken feet scratches, they would learn, were from taser prongs.

The family hired Susan Hutchison to build a civil rights case against the department. During her investigation, horrifying details emerged.

As My Statesman reports, Hutchison said the additional information contained more troubling details about Graham’s interaction with the police. Taser records indicated four officers shocked him multiple times, she said. As Graham is being stunned with a Taser in the back seat of the cruiser, one can be heard saying: “Mother[expletive], I’m going to kill you.”

And kill him they did.

At one point in the horrifying video, an officer is seen sadistically deploying the taser directly on Graham’s penis. It’s as if these officers enjoyed causing harm to this clearly distressed boy.

When asked about the use of the tasers, the department wrote it off as standard procedure.

“A Taser was deployed in an effort to control decedent, prevent escape and prevent him from injuring himself,” the city stated in court documents, adding the officer had been aiming for Graham’s leg and it was dark.

However, in the video, we can clearly see the cop hold the taser to Graham’s genitals.

Thanks to the insane laws in Texas protecting police, the Dyers are having a hard time holding any of the cops involved in their son’s death accountable, even with the lawsuit.

As Hutchison said, police departments “In effect, have complete immunity and no accountability—at least in Texas.”

The Dyers aren’t even going after money. As My Statesman reports, Robert said his goal for the lawsuit is modest: “I just want them to say they fucked up.”

“I’m not saying doing LSD wasn’t stupid,” Kathy said. “And things happen. But this should have never happened.”

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/police-taser-teen-boy-death-video/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3382 on: April 24, 2017, 04:46:09 PM »
Bravo to this young man for protecting his family and home from armed intruders. Let's hope that a jury of his peers will clear him of all the BS charges.

Teen Charged After Defending Home from Intruders, Because the Intruders Were Cops

Detroit, MI — 19-year-old, Juwan Alexander Plummer, who has never been in trouble with police, thought he was doing the right thing earlier this month when he grabbed a shotgun to protect his mom and little brother from the would-be robbers at his front door. While many will agree that he did, indeed, do the right thing, the court does not because the men Plummer thought were robbers — were actually cops.

Plummer now faces charges of two counts each of Intentional Discharge of a Firearm in a Building Causing Serious Injury; Intentional Discharge of a Firearm in a Building Causing Injury, Felonious Assault. He has also been charged with four counts of Felony Firearm. He is looking at several decades behind bars — for protecting his family.

The incident happened on April 16 as police were responding to several calls of burglaries in the area. The break-ins were reported across the street from the Plummers’ home. However, police decided to check the Plummers’ home as well, where the shooting would occur.

After the shooting, media outlets across the country were laden with similar headlines of a 19-year-old man arrested for shooting two cops. None of the media took the time to bring up the nature of self-defense.

Just two days prior to these cops showing up, the Plummers’ door had been kicked in by burglars. They had every reason in the world to be concerned.

That night, Plummer, his mother, and his 14-year-old little brother did not see the police lights because the unit was parked down the road. When they heard people fumbling around on their porch, Plummer called 911 to report the burglars and then grabbed his Grandfather’s shotgun that was given to his mother for protection.

When Plummer went to the door, the scared kid fired a warning shot to fend off the would-be burglars. However, the shotgun blast hit one officer in the arm and the other in the face.

“Several calls of a burglary were made to the police department on this date,” said Chief James Craig. “In fact, three calls were made. One of the individuals in the house, who we believe to be the 19-year-old male, fearing for the safety of his family fired from inside the house, armed with a shotgun, striking both officers.”

According to reports, the officers who were shot are even asking for leniency toward Plummer. According to the chief, the families of the officers also said they want to communicate their thoughts for the young man and the mother that was there.

“This case is very unfortunate and could have been much worse. We simply cannot and will not ignore the alleged actions of the defendant in this case,” said Prosecutor Kym Worthy during Plummer’s arraignment last week.

Worthy is right in one regard, it is very unfortunate that a young man protecting his family from intruders is facing decades behind bars.

As one of the commenters pointed out on WXYZ’s Facebook page, had these intruders been anyone but cops, Plummer would not be facing charges. In fact, as the Free Thought Project reported a year ago, the Detroit police chief urged citizens to arm themselves to fight crime.

Detroit Police Chief James Craig, who is already on record urging city residents to buy firearms and use them when threatened by criminal violence, reiterated that advice on multiple times.

“If you’re a terrorist or a car-jacker, you want unarmed citizens,” Craig points out.

For the estimated 30,000 Detroit citizens who legally carry firearms, “the same rules apply to terrorists as they do to some gun-toting thug,” Craig told Detroit’s CBS affiliate.

Below is the heartbreaking video of Plummer’s arraignment. The young man pleads not guilty through tears as the prosecution attempts to paint him as a threat to society.

“The lives of these officers, who were doing their jobs, will never be the same and we must hold people accountable for their actions,” said Worthy.

A judge set bond at $25,000, 10 percent. The judge did not impose house arrest or a tether, much to the chagrin of Worthy.

Plummer is due back in court on Wednesday for a probable cause hearing.

Hopefully, this young man’s life is not ruined by this incident. Hopefully, if this case does go to trial, it will end up like Ray Rosas or Henry Goedrich Magee — and not like Marvin Luis Guy.

Ray Rosas is was involved in a similar incident but was acquitted after a jury of his peers found him not guilty of shooting three Corpus Christi police officers on February 19, 2015. On that day, early in the morning, CCPD executed a no-knock search warrant, forcing entry into the home without first knocking and announcing they were the police.

In December of 2013, in Somerville, Texas, Burleson County Sgt. Adam Sowders led a team in a no-knock marijuana raid on Henry Goedrich Magee’s home.  Magee, who was home with his pregnant girlfriend, believed that someone was breaking in. Concerned for his girlfriend and unborn child’s safety, Magee opened fire and killed Sowders.

In February 2014, all charges against Magee were dropped when a Texas grand jury refused to indict, based on the belief that he feared for his safety and that this was a reasonable act of self-defense.

Marvin Luis Guy, however, acted in nearly the exact same manner as Magee, Rosas, and Plummer — yet he is rotting behind bars this very minute. Hopefully, Plummer does not endure a similar fate.

For now, Plummer just hopes that the two cops are going to be okay.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/teen-jail-defending-home-intruders-intruders-cops/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3383 on: April 24, 2017, 04:50:19 PM »
Remember this case? How convenient that when a camera contains evidence that could incriminate the cops, the camera is turned off or it "malfunctions" or the footage "mysteriously" disappears...

Dashcam of Cops Beating 83yo Man Mysteriously Deleted Due to “Technical Failure”

Warner Twp., Mich. – A community is outraged after “the grandpa that everyone loves” suffered a shattered elbow and bloody nose at the hands of State Police, and is now facing a felony charge of resisting and obstructing police. Cops are telling a different story than the account given by 83-year-old Larry Sevenski, and the truth could easily be known – except that the police cruiser dashcam had a mysterious “malfunction” during Sevenski’s arrest.

Sevenski is the owner of the only bar in the town of Warner Township, population 410. Larry’s Seven-ski Inn was full on the night of St. Patrick’s Day, with happy customers enjoying Irish food and music. Someone informed Sevenski that State Police were parked on his property waiting to harass people leaving the bar in hopes of collecting some revenue, so Sevenski decided to have a word with them.

After driving around and looking for the cops, Sevenski made a U-turn, and that’s when a patrol vehicle pulled him over. Sevenski acknowledges getting out of the car and approaching the cops, but Michigan State Trooper Brock Artfitch tells a tale of this 83-year-old man making threatening statements and attacking the officers.

“Artfitch said Sevenski ignored shouted orders to return to his vehicle and instead walked directly at the trooper, reaching him near the front of the patrol car. Artfitch said he put out his hand to stop Sevenski’s advance and pushed on his chest to try to walk him backward toward Sevenski’s car. He asked if Sevenski was carrying any weapons.

“His response was ‘I wish I had one,'” Artfitch said.
Artfitch, 28, said he then grabbed Sevenski’s left hand to try to turn him around for a pat down.
“He squeezed my hand very tightly and he took his right arm and cocked it back in a punching position and formed his right hand into a tight fist,” Artfitch said.

Sevenski’s lawyer, Rick Steiger, asked if he was fearful of Sevenski at that point.
“Yes,” Artfitch said.
Artfitch said he used what’s known as a straight arm bar takedown to get Sevenski on the ground.

When he did, Sevenski’s nose was bleeding, his glasses were chipped and he was screaming in pain, saying his arm was broken. Artfitch and his partner handcuffed Sevenski, called for an ambulance and began performing first aid on Sevenski’s nose.”

Perhaps Sevenski was a bit angry that his patrons in the small town were being preyed upon by revenue collectors as they celebrated a holiday. However, the idea that 83-year-old Sevenski – known for being kind and gentle – would attack the cops and deserved to be brutally taken down defies belief.

All of this could be cleared up, and the beloved grandpa could likely be free of charges, if only the police dashcam wouldn’t have experienced a “technical failure.” When the car’s overhead lights are activated it is supposed to automatically turn on the dashcam, but somehow that didn’t happen that night.

“There was a technical failure with the video camera installed in the patrol vehicle involved in this incident,” 1st Lt. Mark Harris, commander of the Gaylord State Police Post, said in a statement. “While the camera log shows that the camera started recording when the patrol car’s lights were activated, the camera malfunctioned and did not write the incident to the memory card.“

The camera did begin recording but only after paramedics had begun tending to Sevenski’s wounds. Despite clear grounds for skepticism, the District Judge went ahead and sided with the State Police trooper anyway, sending Sevenski to trial for resisting and obstructing police.

District Judge Thomas Phillips apparently thinks slamming an 83-year-old man to the ground and causing severe injury is a natural and just outcome, saying, ”When you don’t obey lawful commands, often a physical confrontation results.”

Sevenski has the full support of the community, who put together a benefit to help pay the medical bills caused by the cops’ brutality. Outside of the courtroom, local residents let their anger be known.

“Shame on you, beating on that 83-year-old man,” shouted Don Koshmider, as he recorded Trooper Artfitch leaving a court hearing. “Why did you turn off your video camera?”

Sadly, this is just one more example of how the American police state is poised to enact violence on the citizenry which it claims to “protect and serve.” De-escalation seems to be a vanishing practice, and instead, cops like Artfitch are eager to use their “takedown methods” even on the most vulnerable.

When asked if he’s known for being strong by the Detroit Free Press, Sevenski said, “You should’ve seen me at the first trial. I was very sick, very tired. But, I stood up straight. I showed them that they ain’t puttin’ me down. They won’t put me down.”

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cops-lose-dashcam-video-beating-man/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3384 on: April 24, 2017, 04:54:38 PM »
Police state? You bet.

Cops Detain Entire School, Illegally Search/Grope 900 Kids — Find NOTHING, Parents Furious

Worth County, GA — Children feel violated, parents are furious, and a lawsuit is getting filed after the Worth County Sheriff’s office conducted an illegal search of 900 students — in the name of the war on drugs. The rights-violating intrusive and aggressive patdowns and drug dog searches yielded absolutely nothing.

On April 14, when the students of Worth County High School returned from spring break, they arrived at school to find a police state had taken over. The sheriff and his deputies — with no probable cause — detained and illegally searched every single child in the school, all 900 of them.

When kids went home that day to tell their parents what happened, naturally, they were furious as it is a gross violation of the children’s 4th Amendment rights.

“It’s essentially a fourth amendment violation,” said attorney Mark Begnaud. “It’s 900 illegal searches, suspicion-less pat downs, suspicion-less searches.”

Naturally, Sheriff Jeff Hobby is standing by this rights violation on a massive scale, noting that as long as a school administrator was present, the search of the children was legal.

Apparently, in the sheriff’s mind, school administrators can usurp the constitutional rights of children in favor of unlawful police searches.

But school officials and the student rule book disagree.

In the student handbook, it says school officials may search a student only if there is reasonable suspicion the student has an illegal item.

As WALB reports, Worth County Schools attorney Tommy Coleman said in order for the Sheriff’s office to search any students, they’d had to have reason to believe there was some kind of criminal activity or the student had possession of contraband or drugs.

“If you don’t have that then this search would violate an individual’s rights,” said Coleman. “[It] violates the constitutional right and enforcing them the right against unreasonable search and seizures.”

Interim Worth County Superintendent Lawrence Walters said he understands parents concerns about the drug search at Worth County High school on Friday, according to WALB.

“I’ve never been involved with anything like that ever in the past 21 years and I don’t condone it,” said Walters.

Walters said he was notified that there was be a search but pointed out that he did not give permission nor did he approve the mass groping of children.

“We did not give permission but they didn’t ask for permission, he just said, the sheriff, that he was going to do it after spring break,” said Walters.

“Under no circumstances did we approve touching any students,” explained Walters.

Adding insult to injury, many students complained that they got far more than just a pat down.

At least one deputy’s searches were found to be “too intrusive.”

According to Hobby, it was later discovered that one of the deputies had exceeded instructions given by Hobby and conducted a pat down of some students that was considered to be too intrusive.

When multiple students complained about being groped by the intrusive deputy, Sheriff Hobby ensured parents and school officials that “corrective action was taken to make sure the behavior will not be repeated.”

Exactly who that cop was and what ‘corrective action’ was taken, remains a mystery.

“I’m okay with them doing the search, if it was done appropriately like the school has done in the past,” said father of two Jonathan Luke. “But when they put their hands on my son, that’s crossing the line.”

Aside from not finding a single bit of contraband, the sheriff’s search was also entirely uncalled for as the Sylvester Police Department did a search on March 17 — just a few weeks before — and found no drugs.

But Hobby told reporters he didn’t think that search was thorough enough, so he decided to do his own. And, this time, he’d grope every student.

Now, many of the parents are planning a lawsuit against the Sheriff’s office which will likely be the only means of holding this man and his department accountable.

As for the 900 counts of deprivation of rights under the color of law that the sheriff should be facing, not a single charge has been levied against the department.

This is what school has become in a police state.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cops-detain-entire-school-illegally-searchpat-down-900-kids-find-nothing-parents-furious/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3385 on: April 25, 2017, 10:37:16 AM »

CRIME AND COURTS
CHIEF INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER JONATHAN DIENST ON CRIME, CORRUPTION AND TERRORISM.
Retired NYPD Lieutenant, Cops and Ex-Brooklyn Assistant District Attorney Allegedly Traded Fast Gun Permits for Booze, Strippers, Trips

Personnel in the NYPD's licensing division allegedly got incentives ranging from Broadway and sports tickets to expensive watches, booze, food and strippers to expedite the process for clients seeking gun permits

By Joe Valiquette

TRENDING STORIES
1VIDEOWoman, 22, Allegedly Hit by Drunk Off-Duty NYPD Cop Dies
2VIDEOFleeing Newsstand Robber Leaps on Subway Tracks, Dies: NYPD
3Serena Williams Hits Back at 'Racist Comments' on Her Baby
4VIDEONJ Transit Sees Indefinite Delays Due to Amtrak Work
5Video Shows Two Subway Rats Fighting Over a Bagel
WEATHER FORECAST
WEATHER ALERTS
Flushing, NY
 56° 
Overcast
Feels Like 56 °
 Radar Forecast Maps
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Have you ever been stuck underground in a train for longer than an hour?

Yes

No

No opinion
NEXT
Privacy policy

NEWSLETTERS
Receive the latest local updates in your inbox

Email
EmailSign up
Privacy policy | More Newsletters

0:06
/
0:30
Authorities allege members of the NYPD License Division solicited and accepted bribes from individuals who charged customers fees to secure gun licenses. (Published 34 minutes ago)

Brick-and-Mortar Stores Are Closing

Man Seriously Hurt After Couple Slashes Him in Queens Subway Station:...

April and Oliver: A Giraffe Love Story

Bunting Ceremony Held for FDNY Firefighter William Tolley

Aaron Hernandez Dies by Apparent Suicide in Prison
Up Next
Death of NY Judge Found in Hudson River 'Suspicious': Police

5 People, Including 3 Children Killed in Queens House Fire: Officials

22-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hit by Drunk Off-Duty NYPD Cop Dies

'Happy Days' Star Erin Moran Dies at 56

Mayor De Blasio: DOJ Comments About NYPD 'An Insult'

14-Year Veteran of FDNY Dies in Fall

Subway Power Outage Causes Commuter Chaos

Newsstand Robber Hit by Train While Fleeing Cops: NYPD

Facebook Murder Suspect Kills Himself During Chase in Erie

Officers Get Bronx Baby to Hospital Just Minutes After Call

Son Kills Mother, Stabs His Father: Sources

I-Team: Blind Student From New Jersey Sues Ivy League College

Confusion and Massive Crowds Mark Friday's Morning Commute

600-Year-Old Tree Comes Down in New Jersey

Hernandez's Brain Turned Over for CTE Study

8-Year-Old Eyed in Daycare Death

19 Members of the Oddly Named "Slut Gang" Face Federal Drug, Gun...

Police Investigate Badly Injured Baby Case

NYPD: Principal Arrested for Beating 7-Year-Old Student

Search for Gunman Underway After Shooting at The Battery: Police

Driver Dies in Fiery Crash on Cross Island Parkway

Dad Claims He Was Fired After Daughter Got Cancer

11-Year-Old Fights School's Dress Code, Calling it 'Sexist'

Teenage Girl, Teacher Who Vanished in March Found in Calif.

Investigators to Give Hernandez Suicide Notes to Family

Brick-and-Mortar Stores Are Closing

Man Seriously Hurt After Couple Slashes Him in Queens Subway Station:...

April and Oliver: A Giraffe Love Story

Bunting Ceremony Held for FDNY Firefighter William Tolley

Aaron Hernandez Dies by Apparent Suicide in Prison
Up Next
Death of NY Judge Found in Hudson River 'Suspicious': Police

5 People, Including 3 Children Killed in Queens House Fire: Officials

22-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hit by Drunk Off-Duty NYPD Cop Dies
A retired NYPD lieutenant, two retired NYPD officers and a former Brooklyn assistant district attorney were arrested early Tuesday by FBI agents in an alleged scam by which police employees expedited gun permit requests in exchange for paid vacations, jewelry, catered parties, cash and strippers.
The federal charges include bribery, extortion, making false statements and conspiracy, court papers say. The four men were arrested at their respective residences in Manhattan and Long Island, law enforcement sources said.
Top News: Israel's Annual Holocaust Remembrance Day[NATL] Top News Photos of the WeekAmir Cohen/Pool Photo via AP
According to court papers, the trading of gun licenses for bribes stretched from at least 2010 to 2016. Authorities allege members of the NYPD License Division solicited and accepted bribes from individuals who charged customers thousands of dollarsin fees to secure gun licenses.
Acting U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York Joon Kim said bribes resulted in licenses awarded to individuals with substantial criminal histories, including convictions for crimes involving weapons or violence.
INVESTIGATIVEFBI Busts Nine Russians in $10M Diamond Swindle
"They sold their duty to do their jobs," Kim said. "They allegedly got more audacious as time went on."
Among those arrested Tuesday was 44-year-old Paul Dean, a police lieutenant and the second-highest ranking member of the NYPD's License Division at the time he retired in January 2016. He supervised about 40 uniformed police employees and had ultimate authority to approve or reject licenses and upgrade requests, authorities said. A criminal complaint filed in Manhattan federal court alleges Dean sought and obtained free restaurant meals, liquor, car repairs and entertainment, including trips to strip clubs.
The Police Know It's 4/20, and They Have Jokes[NATL-NY] It's 4/20, the Police Know, and They Have Jokes for the Occasion NJSP/NYPD
A criminal complaint filed in Manhattan federal court said Dean sought and obtained from gun license applicants free restaurant meals, free liquor, free car repairs and free entertainment, including trips to strip clubs.
In separate court papers filed in federal court in Manhattan, two others, including former NYPD Sgt. David Villanueva, who was assigned to the department's licensing division, and a man named Frank Soohoo, are charged with bribery, also in connection with the issuance of gun licenses by the NYPD.
Docs Among 13 Nabbed in Scheme to Flood NYC With Illegal Oxy
According to court papers, John Chambers, a Brooklyn assistant district attorney in the 1980s and state-licensed lawyer who in his private legal work marketed himself as the "Top Firearms Licensing Attorney in NY," allegedly gave Villanueva tickets to Broadway shows and sporting events, an $8,000 watch and cash hidden in magazines in exchange for expediting gun license applications for Chambers' clients.
Chambers' attorney, Barry Slotnick, said his 62-year-old client would plead not guilty to the charges.
Top Tri-State News PhotosTop Tri-State News Photos
"He's an excellent lawyer," Slotnick said. "We do believe that he has not done anything inappropriate or wrong."
Soohoo, who allegedly helped expedite the gun license process for paying clients, is accused of giving NYPD officers in the licensing division and their spouses vacations to the Bahamas, Mexico, Hawaii and the Dominican Republic. He also allegedly gave licensing division personnel expensive booze, meals and strippers.
INVESTIGATIVE19 Members of Oddly Named Gang Face Federal Gun, Drug Case
Villanueva and Soohoo, 55, pleaded guilty to various charges in connection with the case, including conspiracy to commit bribery and making false statements, and are cooperating with the government, prosecutors said.
The charges are part of an ongoing probe that led to a shake-up of the NYPD's licensing division last year. In a statement, NYPD Commissioner James O'Neill said the department's Internal Affairs Bureau has conducted a "thorough and comprehensive coordination" with the FBI over the last three years.
Postal Worker Had Cocaine Sent to NJ Homes: Prosecutor
"The behavior, as alleged in today’s charging documents, is intolerable," O'Neill said in a statement. "The charges reflect a serious violation of the oath these officers swore to uphold, eroding the trust the public has in this Department. The NYPD will continue to investigate alleged wrongdoing and root out corruption wherever it might be found."
O'Neill said over 100 gun licenses have been revoked as the department reviews over 400 license applications to ensure they were properly processed.
32 Indicted in $22M Heroin, Fentanyl Drug Bust in NYC: DA
Also arrested Tuesday: retired 47-year-old officer Robert Espinel, who worked in the licensing bureau from 2011 through 2016, and 58-year-old former NYPD detective Gaetano Valastro, who retired in 1999 and ran a gun store. Attorney information for Dean, Espinel and Valastro wasn't immediately available; they're expected to appear in federal court later Tuesday.
Published 5 hours ago | Updated 19 minutes ago

Source: Retired NYPD Lieutenant, Cops and Ex-Brooklyn Assistant District Attorney Allegedly Traded Fast Gun Permits for Booze, Strippers, Trips | NBC New York http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/NYPD-Officers-Arrest-Gun-License-Investigation-Criminal-Complaint-Southern-District-New-York-Federal-Court-Bribery-Conspiracy-John-Chambers-Paul-Dean-420349863.html#ixzz4fHuOZSW4
Follow us: @nbcnewyork on Twitter | NBCNewYork on Facebook

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3386 on: April 25, 2017, 04:47:41 PM »
The violent criminal gang strikes again.

SWAT Mistakes Prayer Group for Gun Thieves, Raid Wrong Home, Detain 14yo Girl in Bathroom

Gaithersburg, MD — Guns Loaded? Check… Extra Ammunition? Check… Bullet-proof protective vests? Check… Right home address? Uh oh! In yet another SWAT Team flub, a home has been raided, and its occupants beaten. However, once again, the police went to the wrong address.

The Carroll County Sheriff’s Office in Gaithersburg admits they got it all wrong when they burst into Israel Orellana’s home in Montgomery County. Orellana has the same name as the man police were searching for in a gun theft case. But still, incredibly, Carroll County got a warrant to search the wrong address. Worse yet, the group of people gathered in the home were church goers who were spending the night socializing and praying.

Orellana told reporters, “I thought it was my mom’s friends because sometimes they pray and they start dancing.” But that night, it wasn’t dancing which was disturbing his peace, it was officers of the peace doing so.

“So I get up from my bed and I start walking over to my door. And as I’m opening my door, I make eye contact with the SWAT officer and he pushes up against the door with his shield and he slams me against the wall.” Then, he describes what TFTP has all too often criticized, the charges of resisting arrest to free citizens who feel they’ve done nothing for which they should be arrested. “He starts screaming at me, ‘Stop resisting! Stop resisting!’” while the SWAT team raid continues to go down.

Orellana showed FOX 5 a bruise on his face and scrapes on his arm. He said his hands were tied behind his back and he was taken upstairs to find that his family and his mother’s friends were also detained. He says officers barged in on his 14-year-old sister in the bathroom.

“It was really horrific,” he said. “You feel really helpless during the whole situation. Like you know you’re innocent, you’re telling them you’re innocent, but they just see you as a criminal.”
The raid consisted of two counties working together to effect an arrest of another “Israel Orellana,” who was wanted in the burglary of 20 guns and money stolen from a residence. The police acted on video surveillance they’d acquired from casing the home but even armed with video imagery, the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office still got it wrong. They got a judge to issue a search warrant for Orellana’s home and then requested that Montgomery County police execute it.

Both Israel Orellanas live in Gaithersburg and share similar appearances as stated by police who used Orellana’s driver’s license to determine identity.

Colonel Larry Suther told FOX 5 that an internal investigation will be conducted into the egregious error. “We’re going to take a hard look at how we got to that point,” Suther said.

Orellana says he wants the police to be held accountable for their actions, especially since his mother had to be hospitalized for the subsequent panic attack. She’s also battling cancer and currently undergoing treatment.

“She’s undergoing chemo, so her medicine puts her at high-risk of a heart attack…And when she had the panic attack, it was very serious to all of us,” he said. “This isn’t really about money to me. There needs to be action taken. People need to be held responsible, and they need to do a better job,” he emphasized again.

“Like, it’s just that plain and simple. They can’t be breaking into people’s houses just because I have the same name and I look like someone,” he concluded.

We at The Free Thought Project have been chronicling the actions of the Police State which acts with impunity and refuses to pay for damages for invalid incursions such as the one described in the aforementioned story.

The Carroll County Sheriff’s Office issued the following statement, which, by the way, makes no mention of any promise to pay for any damages caused by the lawless home invasion.

The Carroll County Sheriff’s Office, following investigative leads in a case where numerous guns had been stolen from a residence in Carroll County, obtained search warrants for a residence in Montgomery County. Unfortunately, the suspect shared the same name and general location as an unrelated person, and investigators initially went to the unrelated persons address.

So, once again, as evidenced in the thoughtlessly prepared statement, the police are again blaming the victims, in no uncertain terms, that he was targeted because he had the same name, lived in the same general area as the suspect, and may have shared some type of similar appearance. Yes, that sounds a lot like racial profiling. Nice work men! Thank you for your service, now go fix Mr. Orellana’s home and pay for him and his mother’s medical bills.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/swat-raid-wrong-house-bust-prayer-group-beat-father/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3387 on: April 27, 2017, 05:47:12 PM »
This beast should be sent to the electric chair.

Cop Punches, Arrests Innocent Paramedic for Trying to Save a Life – Keeps Job, No Apology

St. Paul, MN — All she wanted was an apology from the police department for her unlawful and forceful arrest, and she would drop her lawsuit against the St. Paul Police Department and the city. But since she didn’t get a written apology, along with her requirement that the arresting officer be disciplined, she went ahead with her lawsuit. Now there’s late-breaking news the city has settled out of court.

It all started in 2013 when Christie Jones, a former paramedic, stopped to help a man who was injured. According to the Duluth News Tribune:

Jones was driving home from a physical therapy appointment on the afternoon of Oct. 9, 2013, when she saw a man dripping blood on Thomas Avenue, a few blocks from Marion Street.
The man told Jones his girlfriend had stabbed him in the neck. Jones, who said she spent 20 years as a paramedic in Kentucky, Georgia and California, told the man she was a former paramedic and asked if she could help, according to her lawsuit. Jones noticed he had a severe cut on his elbow, but no stab wounds on his neck.
When St. Paul officer Armando Abla-Reyes arrived, Jones said she told him what she knew of the man’s injuries. Jones, who wasn’t wearing protective gloves, said she had accidentally touched a blood-soaked area of the man’s shirt and she saw Abla-Reyes was about to do the same. The officer also wasn’t wearing gloves and Jones said she didn’t want him potentially exposed to an infectious disease.

“I told him, ‘Watch it,’ and put my hand out,” she said. The simple act of advising the officer must have challenged his sense of bravado. Abla-Reyes then swung his arm and hit Jones in the chest, flailing her backward on her already damaged heel.

She was wearing a walking cast (boot) for a ruptured Achilles’ tendon, and the punch by the officer didn’t help. Taken aback by the situation, apparently, Jones told the officer she was going to file a complaint against him and wanted to speak with his supervisor.

She then began to do what we at The Free Thought Project encourage our readers to do. She began recording the scene with her cell phone camera standing some 30 feet away while doing so. Abla-Reyes approached Jones, asked her for her name and date of birth, and then arrested the former paramedic who’d already had a long career in emergency services. He put her in handcuffs and stuffed the Good Samaritan in the back of his squad car — an action which was certainly humiliating for her.

Since the altercation with Jones, it appears Alba-Reyes has been reassigned. He’s no longer a patrolman but instead works in the department’s community engagement unit handling permit and event planning. We contacted the City of St. Paul and spoke with the town clerk who confirmed with us the city did indeed vote on Wednesday and approved a settlement to Jones in the amount of $23,500.

But the St. Paul taxpayers did not have to shoulder the costs of the lawsuit if the police department had simply complied with Jones’ request to issue a written apology and discipline the police officer who she said was out of line.

If you live in St. Paul, and you’re appalled that the police department was too prideful to apologize and correct their officer, you might want to give them a call and let them know you’re not happy you’ll be paying more taxes because they can’t swallow their pride.

“All she was there to do was help and she ended up in the back of the squad [car] in handcuffs,” said Zorislav Leyderman, Jones’ attorney. Unfortunately, it appears the masses will once again be monetarily penalized for the reckless actions of an irritated police officer.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/no-apology-punching-woman-st-paul-minnesota-taxpayers-foot-bill-cowardly-cops-actions/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3388 on: April 27, 2017, 05:54:50 PM »
Cop Charged for Punching Elderly Bathroom Attendant Because “The Water Was Too Cold”

Pawtucket, RI — You know those bathroom attendants, the men and women working in posh restaurants who hand you your paper towel after you’ve washed your hands, offer you mints, aftershave, mouthwash, and other services. They work mainly for tips as men and women file in and out of the sanitary services of high-end restaurants and clubs. Well, one Pawtucket Rhode Island police officer allegedly punched an elderly bathroom attendant because his water was too cold.

According to the Providence Journal, Michael Tousignant, 36, was charged by Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Police with assaulting an elderly person, a class A misdemeanor. Tribal Police Chief William Dittman said the assault seemed to be unprovoked.

The 73-year-old victim was working at the Foxwoods Resort Casino on April 1 when he was allegedly attacked by the officer who took umbrage with the water’s temperature.

“He said the water was too cold, and then he turned around and smacked the guy,” Dittman told reporters.

Apparently, Tousignant and his buddies attempted to make a quick exit from the scene but witnesses had other plans and called police after noticing the man had a bloody nose and suffered facial injuries.

Tousignant, who’s a veteran police officer with 10 years of duty, and a previous career as a military police officer in the Army, told responding police officers that he, too, was a fellow boy in blue. Thankfully, the thin blue line of silence didn’t protect the officer and he was arrested. He was officially arraigned for the misdemeanor assault April 10.

On Tuesday, Tousignant applied for a court program that would allow him to avoid a criminal conviction, according to the Providence Journal. Currently, he’s facing a Class A misdemeanor in Connecticut with a one-year prison sentence that cannot be reduced or suspended.

If he’s accepted into the court’s alternative program, he can avoid a conviction altogether. According to the Providence Journal, the way the program works is, “the alleged victim is contacted and, if the court grants the application, the defendant is released on supervision for up to two years. If the defendant successfully completes the program, the charges are dismissed.”

As it stands, Tousignant is on paid administrative duty. Yes. That’s right. He allegedly hit a 73-year-old senior citizen and he still has his salary as a public servant.

As The Free Thought Project has reported time and time again, officers such as the one mentioned in the story are often granted paid administrative leave which amounts to a paid vacation. The salary can last years as the officer obtains representation through his police officer’s union, attends court hearings, and waits as appeals processes and hearings take place.

We think the actions taken by Chief Dittman and his department are commendable in prosecuting a man who hit someone who’s old enough to be his own father.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-hits-73-year-old-bathroom-attendant-wants-leniency/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3389 on: April 27, 2017, 06:07:59 PM »
INSane

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3390 on: April 27, 2017, 06:27:24 PM »
Two Georgia Cops Criminally Charged for Punching, Stomping Head of Unarmed Man

The two Georgia cops who were fired this month after they were caught on camera punching and stomping a non-resisting man have been criminally charged.

Turns out, one of the cops had punched the man because the man had been trying to record the interaction, according to the victim’s attorney.

But unknowing to Gwinnett County Police Sergeant Mike Bongiovanni, he was being recorded by another citizen witnessing the altercation from their car.

Another witness then recorded Gwinnett County police officer Robert McDonald, who came running up and stomped on the head of Demetrius Hollins after he had been handcuffed and was laying facedown on the ground.

The 21-year-old man had been pulled over for not using a turn signal.

The incident took place on April 12 and both cops were fired the following day.

Earlier today, they were each charged with one count of misdemeanor battery and one count of violation of oath, which is a felony, according to WSB-TV.

The former cops have until Thursday evening to turn themselves in where they will likely bond out within minutes as cops tend to do on those rare occasions they get criminally charged.

The decision to charge the cops was made by Gwinnett County District Attorney Danny Porter, who said he was shocked by the two videos recorded by witnesses.

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen a situation where both officers appeared to act without justification,” Porter told WSB-TV.

Bongiovanni, who was on the force for nearly two decades, was accused of using excessive force 67 times, according to his personnel file.

But he was cleared in every single one of them.

Apparently, none of those previous incidents were captured on video.

An attorney for Bongiovanni said his client never threw a punch, but only elbowed the man, which he says is more acceptable.

“He (Bongiovannit) says, ‘I don’t recall throwing a punch.’ Because he didn’t throw a punch. It was an elbow strike, an FBI-taught defensive tactic,” attorney Mike Pugliese said, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Watch both incidents in the video below.

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2017/04/26/two-georgia-cops-criminally-charged-for-punching-stomping-head-of-unarmed-man/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3391 on: April 28, 2017, 07:16:33 PM »
This violent criminal is still out there abusing elderly citizens? Why is he not frying on the electric chair?

Cop Who Broke Elderly Vet’s Ribs, Caught on Video AGAIN, Attacking Innocent Grandpa

Buda, TX — For the second time in less than a year, a police officer with the Buda Police Department is being sued for excessive force and violating the civil rights of two elderly citizens. The Free Thought Project brought you the story of 73-year-old veteran Juan Martinez, who was thrown to the ground in a Buda, TX by Officer Demerriel Young in the local Walmart for questioning his authority apparently.

This time, he’s being sued for excessive use of force against a senior citizen, in his own home.

Leonard Miguel Garcia, of Buda, was at his home when police arrived to remove his grandchildren from his home, an action which is likely to make anyone become anxious. Police officers DeMerriel Young and Kellie Metz were present and were invited into the home.

Young begins to address the situation by advising the children were being removed, apparently taken from the custody of their mother, Mr. Garcia’s step-granddaughter. A family friend, asked the question if the children could be placed into her custody since she said the courts had already approved such an arrangement. Young implied it may be a possibility in the future but for the night the children would be remanded into the care of CPS.

It was at that point in the meeting with police Mr. Garcia got up from his couch and removed his overcoat, apparently no longer needing it since the meeting moved from outdoors to indoors. Young demanded Garcia return to his couch, to which he responded, “This is my house!”

From Young’s body camera footage it’s not so easily noticed that Garcia was complying with Young’s demands, but from Metz’ body camera angle, it can clearly be seen Garcia was walking back to the couch when Young applied a forearm, driving Garcia into his couch and injuring the man. They also nearly injured one of Garcia’s grandchildren in the process.

At this point, Metz joined Young in subduing a man who was, arguably, not resisting arrest and was being fully compliant. The pair began to yell the all too often used, worn out expression, “stop resisting” to somehow imply the elderly gentleman was foolish enough to do so in light of the overwhelming police force and presence in his home.

While being manhandled, Garcia began to demand the officers leave if they didn’t have a warrant to be in his home. Metz had been threatening to taser Garcia throughout what appears to be a one-sided physical altercation, with police doing all the physical harm.

Apparently, Mr. Garcia’s squirming under the weight of two police officers was enough justification in her mind to go through with tasing Garcia. She deployed the taser, provoking the man to scream loudly as he was under intense pain. Now both officers, the police department, and the city are being sued for violating his Fourth Amendment rights.

In an exclusive interview with Garcia’s attorney, Robert Ranco, The Free Thought Project was able to discover there’s much more to the story. We asked Ranco about his client’s state of mind. He said, “What we can glean…[was] he was agitated…but that is a difficult situation that’s a far cry from being somebody about to do something violent against the police officer.” Ranco maintains that while his client was agitated with the presence of police in his home, he wasn’t “ripping his tank top off” ready to fight.

He simply stated, “If they’re going to demand entry into a home, they do (need to have a search warrant).” Ranco’s case against the officers is a federal civil rights case and he says, “The part that makes this more interesting it’s that this is the second federal lawsuit I’ve filed against him (officer Demario Young and the City of Buda police department). That fact, alone, ought to raise some red flags,” he suggested.

Indeed it is the second time Ranco has sued Young. As we stated earlier, the first incident involved Juan Martinez being thrown to the ground by Young, an action which broke four of his ribs. Ranco elaborated on the first lawsuit.

He responded to a call at the Walmart. We’re talking about a disabled man who just stepped out of his scooter. He too was agitated because it was a stressful situation. Officer young said get out of the office or I’ll put you out. Officer Young put his hands on mr. Martinez and slammed him to the ground breaking five ribs…All I know is this is the second civil rights/excessive use of force 4th amendment violation case that’s come across my desk in the last seven months involving the same officer and the same police department.

When asked if the police department reprimanded or disciplined Young in either case, Ranco responded, “To the best of my knowledge, no one involved in either incident has been disciplined or reprimanded in any way.”

As The Free Thought Project has reported continually, police officers all across the U.S. use excessive force on American citizens. Without video evidence, it’s almost always impossible to prove. Fortunately, there’s body camera footage from this case to help prove the prosecution’s contention a man’s civil rights were violated.

“I think the common thread is, in a nutshell, excessive use of force. Neither man was suspected of breaking any law or crime. They were both present and displayed some level of non-compliance…but you can’t jump from there to…(physical takedowns and excessive force),” Ranco said.

The lawyer stated there are three conditions which must be met before use of force can be used. The suspect either has to have committed a crime, been posing a threat or were attempting to flee. Ranco contends his client did not do any of those three things. “If somebody is not a threat to somebody, you can’t use that level of force…putting hands on someone without first trying to de-escalate is just wrong,” he said.

Ranco defended his client’s demands for the law to be followed. He said the simple request his client made seemed legitimate. “Show me a warrant or get out of my house seems like a reasonable demand of any police officer,” he contended.

The lawyer has some harsh criticisms for the officers’ claims his client was resisting arrest. “I think it’s falsifying a public record and charges should be brought against an officer who says ‘stop resisting’ when they’re obviously not resisting,” he charged. He then added, “Mr. Garcia was in fact on his way back to the couch when officer Young puts his forearm into the back of Mr. Garcia forcing him down to the couch.”

Addressing the similarities in the cases involving both of his clients, Martinez and Garcia, Ranco said, “There were no crimes that they themselves were suspected of having committed. There was no reason to think they were a threat to anybody. They were not fleeing the scene.

“What the officer should have done in each situation was to say, ‘I understand you’re upset, lets’ talk about it.’ When there are alternatives to using force police officers have to use those options before they go down the road of using force.”

We discussed the unspoken rule that some officers seem to live by — all individuals must comply with police officer demands — 100 percent of the time. Ranco seems to understand, saying, “What we see too often and what it brings to mind is the caricature of Eric Cartman of Southpark Respect my authority’. It’s hilarious when you’re not on the other end of that. This is the mindset that actual police officers have on the street and utilize and that’s terrifying. It’s funny in a cartoon but not in the real world.”

He added that he feels incredibly frustrated when the police simply won’t accept responsibility for their actions. The outspoken lawyer recently made headlines for offering to give up his six-figure fee for representing his client. All the authorities would have to do is simply apologize to his client. They couldn’t.

So, he doesn’t let up. “How hard is it just to admit you make mistakes. How do you get better if you don’t admit what you did yesterday was wrong.”

Well, Mr. Ranco, that would be a sign of weakness to police officers to admit they made a mistake. We see it in the case of Melissa Calusinski and others. They would rather send an innocent person to prison than admit they might have it all wrong.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/twice-one-year-cop-sued-abusing-elderly/

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #3392 on: April 30, 2017, 05:59:19 AM »
Seems as though the police aren't getting the point: There's been a police killing surge this year. I keep on hearing that Trump's stance is the main culprit, but I completely disagree with that.

If multiple towns going into full riot mode does not make the point... how many more towns must burn before someones does something about this?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #3393 on: April 30, 2017, 06:12:42 AM »
Here's a question for you: If any community disapproves of its police department, in which universal law can they base their legitimacy?

Meaning, the only thing standing between a cop committing an illegal act (by their own standards!) on a community member and other members of the community asking them to stop and leave are outdated laws passed during the time of the Indian Raids.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3394 on: May 06, 2017, 11:15:10 AM »
This is the problem with the cops having absolute "authoritay" to do whatever they want without anyone being able to react. Firing is not enough, it is done mostly as an excuse for the department to avoid consequences. This criminal needs to be imprisoned for many decades and also pay the innocent a huge amount of compensation.

Man Owns Cop During False Arrest, Predicts Cop Will Be Fired — He Was

Chattanooga officer David Campbell was fired in February for unlawful arrest and driving recklessly while on duty. The Times Free Press took an in-depth look into Campbell’s driving habits, documenting several cases where Campbell chose to dangerously exceed the speed limits in order to arrive on the scene of calls for backup and other matters. But it’s the video of Campbell’s arrest of Hanson Melvin which caught our attention and serves as a sort of prophetic word for police officers who abuse their power to harass, intimidate, and arrest citizens unlawfully.

Melvin was reportedly walking outside of the Northgate Crossing Apartments when Campbell approached him and seemingly sarcastically inquired about whether or not Melvin had gotten his driver’s license back or not. The tone and the comment provoked Melvin, who responded by telling Campbell it was “none of your business” and “you harass me every time you see me.” Campbell admitted to a fellow officer he was just “messing with him.”

For no reason, Campbell had premeditated the fact that he would place Melvin under arrest and kidnap him. To be clear, Melvin had committed no crime. He had harmed no one and was minding his own business when this tyrant cop moved in to falsely arrest him.

Melvin was sitting in the back of the car alone, reflecting on his encounter with Campbell and asked himself a few questions. “Why they gotta abuse us like this down here?…Why do they gotta treat us like this?…This ain’t right man!” He said to himself.

Infuriated, apparently, by someone questioning his authority, the officer then demanded to see his license, telling Melvin he was on government property and a government official was demanding it. That’s when he was arrested for “disorderly conduct” and taken to jail, but the ride was anything but an easy one for the officer who got an earful from the overly frustrated, and some could say, targeted citizen.

After begging Campbell to not arrest him, and telling him he should go after criminals, not guys like him who were trying their best to get by and provide for his family. He then told Campbell his harassment is ongoing and every time they see each other. “I go through so much getting a job as it is now. I can’t have that on my record,” he implored for leniency.

It seems that then Melvin turned his eyes toward heaven and things of faith and addressed the officer’s perceived character flaws. “It’s wrong. It’s wrong that you abuse your power, sir. Yeah. I’m going to go to jail. But God gonna get me out he gonna take care of me. But what you do in the dark is going to come to light. And you know you’ve been bothering me. You know you’s abusing your power. You know you had no business asking me about my license,” he charged.

Indeed, Melvin was correct. Campbell’s deeds did come to light and caught up with the officer in a very real way which ultimately ended the officer’s career.

Melvin wasn’t done. He continued planting seeds into the heart of the hardened officer. He asked, “Is it because I’m Black…because you hate me?”

Returning the mistreatment he’d received from the perpetrator, Melvin said, “Hey, I’m gonna pray for you brother cause you going through some things you don’t even realize. You got some hate in your heart, some negativity. You know what, God orchestrated this, God planned this out. You know what, I’m gonna be on your mind forever.”

Indeed he probably will. Some religious folk might even be tempted to say, in a case such as Melvin’s and Campbell’s, that God is still intervening in the affairs of man because there’s one less crooked cop on the street.

Melvin’s encounter serves as an indictment to modern policing whose street level officers still feel empowered to “toss” cars looking for plants, “stop and frisk” looking for drugs and weapons, and “check window tint” looking to extort people and separate them from their money. It’s tragic but is going on in Every Street, USA, on the daily.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aKvaNUuY_I

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/man-goes-off-cop-falsely-arresting-highlighting-everything-wrong-policing-today/

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #3395 on: May 07, 2017, 05:53:32 PM »
That cops deserved a stray bullet to the head.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3396 on: May 09, 2017, 11:58:20 AM »
These violent goons should be hanged with a short rope.

Wife Calls 911 for Medical Help, Cops Come Instead, Beat Unarmed Husband to Death

Galveston, TX — According to national mortality statistics, it’s fairly easy to get killed while operating heavy equipment or fishing. But while Jeronimo Zamora Junior of Galveston, TX enjoyed working in both fields, it was police who killed him, not his occupation. And now, the family wants answers.

Zamora’s wife Carrasco called 911 because, as she told reporters, he was having some sort of panic attack. Instead of medics responding like she asked, nine Galveston County Sheriff’s deputies responded, and that’s where things took a turn for the worse.

The family said when police arrived they beat, tased, punched, kicked and used their batons on Zamora, who was beaten so badly that he was hospitalized and later died from his injuries.

According to reports, the Sheriff’s office said Zamora’s behavior was erratic, and that he was sweating profusely, combative, and began fighting with police. While dashcam footage was taken of the incident, none of the deputies were wearing body cameras.

The family’s attorney, Randall Kallinen questioned the police narrative of the incident. Kallinen wants to know why none of the officers had any physical injuries from the incident.

“They claim he was fighting with them but not one single sheriff’s deputy was injured.”

Carrasco Zamora said her day started out pleasant but ended with his death. “No family should go through this at all. That was my heart, my best friend, the love of my life. My day started off picking flowers for my husband,” said Carrasco.

Showing pictures of her husband’s smashed in face, she noted he had a broken nose. Zamora’s breathing mask also seems to be filled with blood in the pictures, indicating the internal injuries sustained in the brutal attack.

Zamora’s brother, Juan Salinas said the siblings had plans to celebrate his birthday. However, now, funeral preparations are the only activities of the day.

“He had a future and they took it from him. Tomorrow is my birthday and we had plans. Now I have to bury my brother on my birthday,” Salinas said as he choked back the tears.

Zamora’s death is one of the latest officer-involved killings. As The Free Thought Project has recently reported, more people have reportedly been killed by police since 9/11/01 than soldiers killed in the subsequent wars, averaging over 1000 per year.

And while the policing profession is a dangerous one, it’s more dangerous to be a heavy equipment operator or a fisherman than it is to be an officer. Zamora’s family is surely wishing he’d been working on the day of his death rather than suffering from a panic attack. Maybe then he’d still be alive.

His death also serves to illustrate the need to further train officers to deal with the mentally ill, and those suffering from emotional crises.

As TFTP has advocated, the profession of being a police officer is one of the easiest professions in which to be certified, requiring only a summer’s training in a police academy. By contrast, nurses require at least two years of training, and teachers four, yet neither profession gives its graduates a badge and a gun along with the full authority of the law, and justification to use deadly force.

For their part, the Galveston County Sheriff’s department is conducting an internal investigation. For the moment, no charges have been filed against the officers. Yet, if Zamora’s neighbors had taken it upon themselves to conduct themselves in the same manner as the officers, no doubt murder charges would be filed against everyone involved.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/galveston-man-beat-death-police-panic-attack/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3397 on: May 09, 2017, 12:03:01 PM »
Look at what happens when you have crooks like this in the position of "Sheriff".

Young Mom Dies in Jail Cell as Video Shows Officers Laugh & Gawk at Her — Lawsuit

Mississippi County, MO — Somer Nunnally made a reckless decision to ingest multiple pills and then get behind the wheel of a car. She then wrecked the car and was arrested for DUI and brought to jail. While Nunnally certainly should’ve been held accountable in some fashion, these poor decisions were most assuredly not worthy of a death sentence. But, that’s what she got.

Nunnally, a mother of two, was out with a friend one night in May of 2015 when she was involved in a single-car crash. When police showed up to the scene, Nunnally was arrested on suspicion of DUI.

Police then brought Nunnally to the hospital after they found out she had taken the pills. However, they did not bring her there for help. According to a lawsuit recently filed on her behalf, Nunnally was only brought to the hospital for a blood test to gather evidence against her.

Once police took her blood as evidence, she was booked into the Mississippi County jail where she would die a slow and humiliating death — all as guards watched and laughed for their own amusement, according to the suit.

“This particular case, it really is a tragedy,” attorney Sam Wendt tells the Riverfront Times. “They had an awful lot of time to provide her with medical care.”

As the Times reports, the complaint describes surveillance video of Nunnally’s final hours inside the jail. The footage reportedly shows the young woman unable to sit up straight, slumping forward during the initial booking before staff locked her in a cell at 9:41 p.m. During the next seven-plus hours, jail staffers walk in and out of the cell or peer in on her, according to the suit.

For hours Nunnally drifts in and out of consciousness as the officers look on with seeming enjoyment.

The complaint says that Nunnally “makes no apparent movements after 2:18 a.m.” In spite of her obvious distress, no officers call for help, check her vitals, or even go so far as to ask her if she is okay.

At 4:43 a.m., according to the lawsuit, surveillance camera footage shows one of the guards looks in on her and “starts laughing and jumps back at what he sees.”

The cop was laughing at the fact that Nunnally had urinated on herself. He then called in the other officers to gawk at the young mother — as she died. Despite seeing that she’d urinated on herself, the officers did nothing.

When the ambulance was finally called — after the officers fulfilled their sadistic desire for horrific entertainment — it was too late. The Times reports that County Coroner Terry Parker pronounced Nunnally dead at 5 a.m. Parker noted the cause of death from a “mixed-drug intoxication.”

Nunnally’s death was entirely preventable. However, because police chose to gawk and laugh at her as she died, instead of render aid, her children will now grow up without their mom.

The lawsuit will now seek to hold those officers responsible.

As the Times points out, the suit, brought by the father of Nunnally’s two young children on the kids’ behalf, bears troubling similarities to a previous suit filed by the American Civil Liberties Union. In that case, Hutcheson and his subordinates at the jail are accused of ignoring a pregnant inmate’s desperate pleas for medical help. The woman suffered for five days in 2014 before Hutcheson finally sent her across Missouri to a state women’s prison, the suit alleges. Her baby was stillborn.

The jail administrator, two Charleston cops, two jailers, the county, and sheriff Cory Hutcheson — who presided over the jail when Nunnally died — are named as defendants in the lawsuit.

As the Free Thought Project reported last month, Hutcheson is already in a world of hurt. On April 5, he was arrested following an investigation by the State Highway Patrol and the FBI. Attorney General Josh Hawley said the arrest of Hutcheson, who authorities say is guilty of multiple felonies, is the result of two separate investigations.

According to KVFS News, “In the first complaint, Hutcheson faces seven counts of forgery, seven counts of tampering with computer data, and one count of notary misconduct. Hawley said Hutcheson is accused of using his position to illegally ping the cell phone of several members of the Missouri State Highway Patrol, former Mississippi County Sheriff Keith Moore, and Circuit Judge David Dolan.”

But Hutcheson’s crimes were not limited to spying on his colleagues. Apparently, the sheriff also used his position to bully other members of the community as retaliation for involving themselves with other members of his family.

KVFS writes, “In the second complaint, Hutcheson is charged with second-degree assault, first-degree robbery, and false declaration. Hutcheson is accused of handcuffing a 77-year-old woman with enough force that she had a heart attack. Hawley said that the victim was in the hospital for three days. Investigators said Hutcheson arrested the woman because she was in a civil dispute with one of his family members.”

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/video-shows-officers-laugh-young-mom-died-jail-lawsuit/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3398 on: May 09, 2017, 12:07:08 PM »
A prosecutor texting a cop after his story doesn't line up? Is this how this criminal gang conspires to cover up crimes and fabricate evidence?

Colorado Cop Stages Fake Drug Bust on Body Camera to Frame Man for Drugs

Video footage released last week shows a Colorado cop framing a man for drugs and gun possession by staging a fake drug bust reenactment on his body cam in a tow yard after an initial search of the vehicle may have turned up nothing.

Pueblo police officer Seth Jensen claimed he had his body camera turned off during the initial search, which is when he found the contraband, so then turned on his camera to conduct the search again under the guise that it was his first time searching the car.

But for all we know, he may have planted the drugs and gun in the car prior to reenacting the search.

The revelations led to charges being dismissed against Joseph Cajar, who Jensen claims was in possession of 6.8 grams of heroin, a Ruger .357 Magnum pistol, a scale and a pill bottle with amphetamine residue inside of his car, resulting in the 36-year-old man being charged with possession with intent to manufacture or distribute a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance and possession of a weapon by a previous offender.

Jenson confessed to faking the footage after a prosecutor texted him to ask about discrepancies in his report after he was cross-examined during a preliminary hearing.

After learning how Jenson defrauded the court by faking the footage and testifying, a Pueblo deputy district attorney dismissed the charges, conceding Jenson’s footage was staged.

Jensen had pulled over for a traffic violation in November 2016. During the traffic stop, Jenson had Cajar’s car towed when he was unable to provide him with current insurance and registration, according to a police report.

Cajar might still be facing charges if it weren’t for the text messages exchanged between Jenson and deputy district attorney Anne Mayer after Jenson was cross-examined during a preliminary hearing on March 22.

Mayer texted Jenson about why statements in his report didn’t add up with what footage on his body cam showed.

That’s when Jenson spilled the beans.

“For the search, the body cam shows different than the report because it was,” he replied back to Mayer.

“Prior to turning my body cam on, I conducted the search. Once I found the shit, I stepped back, called (a fellow officer), then activated my body cam and walked the courts through it.”

“Was that in the report?” Mayer asked. “If not you’ve got to write a supplement explaining that your body cam was off during the search and that the body cam that does exist is a reenactment.”

Mayer disclosed the information to the deputy district attorney in charge of the case, Michelle Chostner.

Chostner then sent the text exchange to Cajar’s attorney, Joe Koncilja, who spoke out about Jenson’s actions after his clients case was dismissed.

“Everyone is led to believe that the body camera footage actually represents in-time sequencing of events as they transpire,” Koncilja said.

“This was concerning because all indications in the discovery and during his testimony at the preliminary hearing indicated that the body camera footage actually represented the sequence of events as they developed regarding the search.

Furthermore, the staging was done in such a way to make it look like it was done in real-time.”

The Pueblo Police Department stated Jenson could be disciplined internally after an investigation is completed.

Koncilja, however, thinks charges should be filed.

“It’s tampering with evidence,” he said.

The text exchange as well as video of Jenson tampering with evidence is included below.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V