Author Topic: Police State - Official Thread  (Read 988022 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Police State - Official Thread
« Reply #3475 on: October 04, 2017, 11:52:59 AM »
The irony would have been so rich if it wasn't for an innocent family being burned alive beyond recognition because of this uniformed murderer. As expected, the killer gets paid vacation.

LAPD Cop Posts ‘Don’t Drink and Drive’ Video to Instagram hours before Killing Family of 3 in DWI Crash

Three hours before an intoxicated off-duty LAPD cop crashed into two cars in Los Angeles–killing a family of three–he posted an Instagram video warning people about the dangers of drinking and driving.

LAPD officer Edgar Verduzco posted a 10-second animated clip to his account at around 7 p.m. on Tuesday showing an avatar appearing frustrated and wearing a Los Angeles Dodgers shirt driving a car inside of a bar and honking the horn along with the hash tag #dontdrinkanddrive.

A beer glass can be seen in the background.

LAPD officials wouldn’t confirm if the the Instagram account belonged to Verduzco, but another video posted to the same account hours later shows a group of people playing Jenga, apparently at the same bar, according to KTLA.

It’s not clear how fast Verduzco was driving at the time he plowed his Camero into a 2014 Nissan, killing Mario and Maribel Davila and their 19-year old son Oscar Davila.

The impact of crash caused the Davila’s Nissan to burst into flames, trapping all three of them inside.

Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics arrived at the scene and pronounced all three occupants inside the car dead shortly after.

Verduzco was not seriously injured, but suffered a broken nose in the collision.

His victims were burned beyond recognition.

Another driver,31-year-old Berly Alvarado was also struck by Verduzco, but she was taken to the hospital and released after suffering minor injuries.

The Davila’s, who were both in their 50’s, are survived by their three son’s who’ve launched a GoFundMe campaign to help raise money for their family’s funeral.

Siblings described Oscar, the couple’s youngest child, as a bright, lighthearted and musically talented individual who served with his parents at church, according to the DailyMail.

LAPD Chief Charlie Beck issued condolences to the Davila family in a written statement.

“The Department has no tolerance for for driving under the influence and holds its officers to to the highest standards of professionalism both on and off-duty,” he wrote before addressing the press on video.

“My heart goes out to the victims and their families and I cannot tell you how angry and disappointed I am that a Los Angeles police officer would disregard the law and cause an accident with such awful, awful consequences,” Beck stated.

“This is an awful thing.”

Verduzco was placed on paid leave after being released on $100,000 bail from the Men’s Central Jail in Los Angels.

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2017/09/lapd-cop-posts-dont-drink-drive-video-instagram-hours-killing-family-3-dwi-crash/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3476 on: October 06, 2017, 01:21:54 PM »
Remember this case? Talk about police state.

All those perverted criminals involved should be hit with criminal charges for sexual battery, false imprisonment, and violation of oath of office for each and every student they attacked.

Georgia sheriff, deputies indicted after body searches of 900 high school students

The sound system squawked at 8 a.m., just as the school day was revving up at Worth County High School. The campus was now on lockdown, the announcement said. Neither the teachers nor students at the south Georgia school knew what was going on.

For the next four hours, 40 uniformed officers — the entire staff of the Worth County Sheriff’s Office — fanned through the school in Sylvester, ordering students against the walls of classrooms and hallways, demanding the students hand over their cellphones.

All 900 students were searched, part of a drug sweep ordered by Sheriff Jeff Hobby, according to court documents.

He did not have a warrant. He had a “target list” of 12 suspected drug users. Only three of the names were in school that day, April 14.

By noon, when cellphones were handed back and classes resumed, no drugs had been found.

The sheriff’s full-court press, however, would yield legal consequences — for Hobby and his office. In the days following the sweep, students came forward charging they had been inappropriately groped and manhandled by deputies. A class-action federal civil suit followed.

And now, this week a grand jury indicted Hobby and two deputies for their part in the high school raid. Hobby faces charges of sexual battery, false imprisonment, and violation of oath of office, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/10/06/georgia-sheriff-deputies-indicted-after-body-searches-of-900-high-school-students

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3477 on: October 06, 2017, 04:13:27 PM »
Ta-dum ta-dum ta-dum ta-dum ta-dum Hi Ho
I can here 007 on his high horse on route to defend the above 2 post about cops.  ::)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3478 on: October 08, 2017, 01:45:04 PM »
Incompetent buffoons. Why should the taxpayers pay once again for those bunglers' nincompoopery?

Grossly Incompetent Cops Arrest Hero Who Stopped a Robbery, Instead of the Robber

A heroic employee became the suspect after he risked his life to stop two robbers, and the same people who were supposed to protect him, did the opposite.

Dekalb County, GA — The three days Omar Malcolm spent in the DeKalb County Jail could pay off in a sum of up to $1.5 million, pending a settlement with the former police investigator who arrested him. Alexander Vots, the detective who was working a shoplifting case at a Verizon store, arrested Malcolm in what has proved to be a painful incident of incompetence.

In January 2016, Malcolm was one of two employees at a Verizon store who took down two would-be shoplifters and recovered a swiped IPad. Nearly a full year later, Vots was done with his investigation and was sure he had identified his robber.

After lifting fingerprints from the iPad, the detective had a suspect, none other than Malcolm himself. Yes, that’s right. The detective lifted the employee’s fingerprints and came to the conclusion he was the thief, in spite of surveillance video that proved otherwise.

Adding insult to injury, Vots convinced Judge Lindsey Jones to sign an arrest warrant for Malcolm, who was subsequently arrested on Dec. 10, 2016. He spent the next three days in jail for a crime he did not commit but actually prevented.

In January 2017, after Malcolm’s attorney came into possession of the security footage that showed his client was telling the truth, the young man’s criminal case was dismissed.

Judge Jones was the first to apologize. He told Malcolm, “Mr. Omar, I’m going to apologize to you…I’m the judge who signed the warrant to have you arrested.” He explained to Malcolm that a simple phone call to the store could have ruled out the young man as a suspect. But that call was never made.

Now, Vots is in the hot seat for violating Malcolm’s civil rights. He has since left the police department and cannot be reached for comment. But the former detective is the only defendant listed on Malcolm’s newly filed federal civil rights lawsuit for $1.5 million.

Robert James is one of Malcolm’s civil attorneys. James used to be DeKalb County’s district attorney. “Imagine spending days in jail for a crime, not only that you did not commit, but risked your life to prevent,” said James, adding, “It’s a miscarriage of justice. This should not have happened under any circumstance.”

J. Max Davis, Malcolm’s other attorney discovered why he thinks Vots made such a life-changing mistake. Davis asked Vots to provide video footage from the attempted robbery, and the detective sent him a video from the week prior to the one with which Malcolm was in the middle.

“It was time-date stamped the 16th of January,” Davis said. “It showed two different employees, a different situation. It was the same store, but it was clear in the corner that is was from 1-16-2016.” The actual attempted shoplifting crime which Malcolm prevented took place on 1-23-2016.

“I realized everything Omar had told me was absolutely true, and my heart sank,” Davis said. “It’s been a very tough ordeal for Mr. Malcolm. He’s handled it with dignity.”

In other words, the detective arrested a store employee based on video footage from a crime which took place a full week before the one which Malcolm prevented. Instead of receiving a commendation from the police department, he was arrested.

Davis now intends to hold the former police officer accountable for his actions. He described the interaction he had with Vots when he discovered the truth. “When I asked him if he ever verified that Omar was an employee of Verizon, he said, ‘Let me call you back.'” Davis said. “Just a little more work, just one phone call, and this wouldn’t have happened.”

“I spent 20 years working with police, and I have a lot of respect for law enforcement,” James said. “Our job is to hold someone accountable when they do not act as they should, law enforcement or otherwise.”

Malcolm spoke with an 11Alive reporter and commented about his time in jail and the ordeal of being accused of a crime he not only didn’t commit but one he actually prevented.

“This is a horrible experience all around,” Malcolm said. “I never want anyone to go through this torture.”

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/hero-employee-robbery-police/

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3479 on: October 08, 2017, 09:26:56 PM »
Ta-dum ta-dum ta-dum ta-dum ta-dum Hi Ho
I can here 007 on his high horse on route to defend the above 2 post about cops.  ::)

Here I am.. my ears were burning.

Cop driving drunk killing people.. what ever the maximum sentence is, and using any available legal premise to stack sentences.. this monster should serve it.

Search of students.. indictments are appropriate and consequences should be severe.

Again, I am pro cop. But I'm pro cop catching the bad guys within the parameters of the law. I'm also a strong proponent as are the vast majority of my co workers and being pro active in helping citizens. I understand this page is solely to point out what you guys believe to be examples of bad cops. A lot, a vast majority of them over the years have been spot on.  Some, that I have spoke up on, weren't in my opinion in the wrong, or the actions were within reason. I suppose I could start a threat that highlights the good things cops do but like you, I agree, they get paid to do those things. Obviously some cops stand out.. active shootings, raising money to feed a family, etc etc. In Austin we recently recognized a young ze icer that took out an active shooter in a hotel. But yeah, we agree some cops are screwed up, or do screwed up things, we just disagree on the size of the problem

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3480 on: October 09, 2017, 11:17:22 AM »
Here I am.. my ears were burning.

Cop driving drunk killing people.. what ever the maximum sentence is, and using any available legal premise to stack sentences.. this monster should serve it.

Search of students.. indictments are appropriate and consequences should be severe.

Again, I am pro cop. But I'm pro cop catching the bad guys within the parameters of the law. I'm also a strong proponent as are the vast majority of my co workers and being pro active in helping citizens. I understand this page is solely to point out what you guys believe to be examples of bad cops. A lot, a vast majority of them over the years have been spot on.  Some, that I have spoke up on, weren't in my opinion in the wrong, or the actions were within reason. I suppose I could start a threat that highlights the good things cops do but like you, I agree, they get paid to do those things. Obviously some cops stand out.. active shootings, raising money to feed a family, etc etc. In Austin we recently recognized a young ze icer that took out an active shooter in a hotel. But yeah, we agree some cops are screwed up, or do screwed up things, we just disagree on the size of the problem

Thanks - Thats about as straight a reply as we'll get from you.

"But yeah, we agree some cops are screwed up, or do screwed up things, we just disagree on the size of the problem"
On this matter You stated previously that you thought between 5 & 10% of cops were bad apples....
out of what approximately 1,000,000 cops That makes for between 50,00 to 100,000 Scumbags
That are armed & have the right to shoot / kill & the law on their side Plus how many others to cover up for them / not report them.!!!

As for the size of the problem I'd say that was A BIg Fcuking Problem.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3481 on: October 11, 2017, 03:12:17 PM »
Horrifying Video Shows Cops Torture Innocent Man With Taser Until He Defecated Himself

Knoxville, TN — Paul Edward Branch had just watched his apartment burn to the ground and, as he sat on the fire truck, shirtless, shoeless, and dazed, several Knox County Sheriff’s Office deputies approached him. Within seconds, Branch went from contemplating replacing his belongings to being assaulted and tortured by men who claim they protect society.

Body camera footage from KCSO Deputy Paul Saah shows Branch’s nightmare unfold as he was shocked with 50,000 volts, repeatedly, in such a torturous and unnecessary manner that his bowels released. Ten times in just 64 seconds, the sadistic deputy fired his taser as his fellow deputies piled on top of the man.

As the footage shows, Branch was complying with every command given to him by the deputies. However, because he was moving slower than they liked, the situation quickly escalated.

A KNOX News review of court records and the video shows the following:

“Why are you soaking wet?” Saah asked Branch as Branch had his back turned to the deputy with his hands still behind his back. “Can you relax a little bit, dude?”

Saah struggled with one of the handcuffs and began saying, “Quit.” A second unidentified deputy pushed Branch’s head against the truck.

“You’re going to get (stunned) right now,” Saah said.

Saah then fired his Taser into Branch’s neck. Branch fell face down on the pavement. Saah then said, “Get your Taser out, Gomez.”

As the footage shows, Branch complied with the deputies as leaned up against the truck and sat there with his hands behind his back. However, seemingly unable to control his urge to inflict senseless pain and suffering, Saah told Deputy Christian L. Gomez to “shoot him,” so he fired his taser at the man as well.

Reeling from the agony of the repeated taser shocks, Branch began clutching his chest instead of complying with orders to get his hands behind his back. As he writhed in agony on the pavement, Gomez and Saah continued firing their tasers.

After Branch appears to go into some sort of seizure state, the taser is deployed once more before Saah says, “Kill it,” indicating that they should stop tasing him.

Clearly dazed and confused from being repeatedly shocked by the tasers, Branch’s body locked up. After they had tasered him ten times in a minute, four deputies then piled on top of the man to handcuff him.

“He’s strong as an ox,” Saah said as the deputies put him in handcuffs.

As Knox News reports, Branch was arrested, charged with public intoxication and resisting arrest. The language in the two warrants is identical. Saah’s basis for the public intoxication charge was Branch’s speech “was rapid” and his answers to Saah’s questions were “incoherent.” The charges are pending.

Remember as you watch the video below that Branch had committed no crime when police approached him. He was simply sitting there, barefoot and shirtless watching his apartment smolder—innocent.

As the Sentinel reports, KCSO’s policy treats stun gun usage much the same as the use of deadly force in that a deputy’s decision to deploy a Taser must be “objectively reasonable” under the circumstances. KCSO specifically limits Taser use to situations in which a deputy is in a “physical confrontation” with a suspect or is trying to protect either another deputy or another person who is in a “physical confrontation” with a suspect. It bars deputies from deploying a Taser as “punishment.”

Clearly, these deputies violated that policy.

Branch is now suing the KCSO for $3 million. Rest assured, that the taxpayers will be held accountable and not the deputies.

Neither Gomez nor Saah was fired and both of them remain on regular duty. The department launched an internal investigation, however, the results of that investigation and what action, if any, was taken to discipline the officers is unknown.

“The excessive force used against Mr. Branch including the electrical impulses from the Tasers caused (Branch) confusion as to where he was for the next several days, and the Taser weapons caused him to defecate and urinate himself, which caused (Branch) severe psychological harm,” the lawsuit stated.

Below is what it looks like when an innocent man crosses paths with the wrong cops.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/video-police-taser-bowels/

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3482 on: October 11, 2017, 08:11:23 PM »
Up the the 1st deployment of the taser, depending on what information they officers had, it could have been warranted. He didn't seem to be cooperative and they seemed like they needed him in handcuffs. After the initial deployment, our department trains that officers use that 5 seconds the taser is delivering the charge, to move in and handcuff the subject. We are trained NOT to continually use the taser for compliance.

At this point it becomes irrelevant what the officers original concern or reason was, they are now in the realm of excessive force. He will likely win.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3483 on: October 12, 2017, 12:28:21 PM »
Even this horrific abuse, attack and kidnapping of a nurse who was following the law and serving her community and the flagrant and purposeful disregard for the laws and the courts was not enough it seems to make citizens fully realize the abusive nature of these violent criminals.
Firing and/or demotion is not enough. Until now, these violent criminals were on paid vacation. It is likely that Payne will appeal, the cop union will get involved and enforce their own rules and he won't suffer any actual consequences. He along with his supervisor should rot in prison as should any other cops that might have been present but did not subdue and arrest Payne.

Utah Cop who Forcibly Arrested Nurse for Refusing Blood Draw Fired

The Utah cop video recorded roughly handcuffing a nurse after she refused to allow a blood draw on an unconscious patient has been fired.

Salt Lake Police Chief Mike Brown relieved detective Jeff Payne of his duties for violating department policies when he arrested Alex Wubbels and dragged the screaming nurse out of the hospital.

Chief Brown demoted Payne’s supervisor, watch commander Lt. James Tracey, to the rank of officer after viewing the video, which was recorded on police body cams on July 26.

The decision to fire Payne comes after an internal affairs report released Sept. 13 found both officers violated department policy by failing to uphold the department’s requirement to treat all citizens “equally with courtesy, consideration and dignity.”

“You demonstrated extremely poor professional judgment (especially for an officer with 27 years of experience), which calls into question your ability to effectively serve the public and the department,” Brown wrote in a termination letter to Payne, which can be read below.

“In examining your conduct, I am deeply troubled by your lack of sound professional judgment and your discourteous, disrespectful, and unwarranted behavior, which unnecessarily escalated a situation that could and should have been resolved in a manner far different from the course of action you chose to pursue.”

“You inappropriately acted against Ms. Wubbels,” Brown added.

Payne’s attorney Greg Skordas argued firing Payne was excessive and said his client served the department well for nearly three decades.

“I‘m really frustrated by the way this case has been processed,
Skordas told the Salt Lake Tribune.

“I do think that Salt Lake City did a fair job of doing the investigation, and I think that their findings are, by and large, accurate. But I think the chief reacted to a lot of public pressure and scrutiny in making a decision that doesn’t fit the conduct.”

Payne was previously disciplined in 2013 after an internal affairs investigation confirmed he sexually harassed a female co-worker.

The former officer worked part-time as a paramedic, but was fired from that job on September 5 after fallout from his arrest of Wubbels continued.

During the incident, Payne threatened to punish the hospital as well as Wubbels by bringing “all the transients” to the hospital and taking the “good patients” elsewhere.

“I’ll bring them all the transients and take good patients elsewhere,”  Payne says in the video.

Body cam footage of the incident, which sparked a nationwide conversation on the level of force used by police, can be seen below.

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2017/10/utah-cop-forcibly-arrested-nurse-refusing-blood-draw-fired/

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #3484 on: October 12, 2017, 12:39:13 PM »
...unnecessarily escalated a situation that could and should have been resolved in a manner far different from the course of action you chose to pursue.

Yeah, that's what he did.  You guys who put an officer on a pedestal have yourselves to blame for guys like this.  Certain personalities in PD take it to mean they have a special license to do what they want, when they want, no matter what. 

They don't.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3485 on: October 12, 2017, 01:34:13 PM »
Even this horrific abuse, attack and kidnapping of a nurse who was following the law and serving her community and the flagrant and purposeful disregard for the laws and the courts was not enough it seems to make citizens fully realize the abusive nature of these violent criminals.
Firing and/or demotion is not enough. Until now, these violent criminals were on paid vacation. It is likely that Payne will appeal, the cop union will get involved and enforce their own rules and he won't suffer any actual consequences. He along with his supervisor should rot in prison as should any other cops that might have been present but did not subdue and arrest Payne.

Utah Cop who Forcibly Arrested Nurse for Refusing Blood Draw Fired

The Utah cop video recorded roughly handcuffing a nurse after she refused to allow a blood draw on an unconscious patient has been fired.

Salt Lake Police Chief Mike Brown relieved detective Jeff Payne of his duties for violating department policies when he arrested Alex Wubbels and dragged the screaming nurse out of the hospital.

Chief Brown demoted Payne’s supervisor, watch commander Lt. James Tracey, to the rank of officer after viewing the video, which was recorded on police body cams on July 26.

The decision to fire Payne comes after an internal affairs report released Sept. 13 found both officers violated department policy by failing to uphold the department’s requirement to treat all citizens “equally with courtesy, consideration and dignity.”

“You demonstrated extremely poor professional judgment (especially for an officer with 27 years of experience), which calls into question your ability to effectively serve the public and the department,” Brown wrote in a termination letter to Payne, which can be read below.

“In examining your conduct, I am deeply troubled by your lack of sound professional judgment and your discourteous, disrespectful, and unwarranted behavior, which unnecessarily escalated a situation that could and should have been resolved in a manner far different from the course of action you chose to pursue.”

“You inappropriately acted against Ms. Wubbels,” Brown added.

Payne’s attorney Greg Skordas argued firing Payne was excessive and said his client served the department well for nearly three decades.

“I‘m really frustrated by the way this case has been processed,
Skordas told the Salt Lake Tribune.

“I do think that Salt Lake City did a fair job of doing the investigation, and I think that their findings are, by and large, accurate. But I think the chief reacted to a lot of public pressure and scrutiny in making a decision that doesn’t fit the conduct.”

Payne was previously disciplined in 2013 after an internal affairs investigation confirmed he sexually harassed a female co-worker.

The former officer worked part-time as a paramedic, but was fired from that job on September 5 after fallout from his arrest of Wubbels continued.

During the incident, Payne threatened to punish the hospital as well as Wubbels by bringing “all the transients” to the hospital and taking the “good patients” elsewhere.

“I’ll bring them all the transients and take good patients elsewhere,”  Payne says in the video.

Body cam footage of the incident, which sparked a nationwide conversation on the level of force used by police, can be seen below.

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2017/10/utah-cop-forcibly-arrested-nurse-refusing-blood-draw-fired/

Fucking big tough cop - only wish somebody would poleaxed & Trodden on that Pig piece of Crap.

Tadum Tadum Tadum
Hi Ho 
I can hear his on his way to defend that cop
 ;)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3486 on: October 12, 2017, 02:41:17 PM »

Fucking big tough cop - only wish somebody would poleaxed & Trodden on that Pig piece of Crap.

Tadum Tadum Tadum
Hi Ho 
I can hear his on his way to defend that cop
 ;)

Cop was/is an embarrassment to other cops. Doesn't belong in the career field.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #3487 on: October 12, 2017, 02:48:18 PM »

Maybe he made it to that age without ever hearing NO, and he really can't be blamed.  He was a great cop, I'm sure.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3488 on: October 12, 2017, 04:26:30 PM »

No jail time  / no deserves a good beating / no he's power crazed bully ??
He's Just an embarrassment & shouldn't be a cop.  !!
That's all.  ::)

Also Did you miss this or just avoid it because of the Size of the Problem..??

"But yeah, we agree some cops are screwed up, or do screwed up things, we just disagree on the size of the problem"
On this matter You stated previously that you thought between 5 & 10% of cops were bad apples....
out of what approximately 1,000,000 cops That makes for between 50,00 to 100,000 Scumbags
That are armed & have the right to shoot / kill & the law on their side Plus how many others to cover up for them / not report them.!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3489 on: October 12, 2017, 06:20:42 PM »

No jail time  / no deserves a good beating / no he's power crazed bully ??
He's Just an embarrassment & shouldn't be a cop.  !!
That's all.  ::)

Dude... you have a retired cop here who dislikes bad cops more than you do. Ive spent more than 2 decades in the streets and I am pro take a knee, I acknowledge police can do better. We should do better... and yet you still have a hard on for me.... He is a power crazed bully. He let his ego control his actions, he let us all down. He needs to be shown the door. IF there is a lawsuit against him, he needs to pay the price...   

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3490 on: October 12, 2017, 11:50:33 PM »
Dude... you have a retired cop here who dislikes bad cops more than you do. Ive spent more than 2 decades in the streets and I am pro take a knee, I acknowledge police can do better. We should do better... and yet you still have a hard on for me.... He is a power crazed bully. He let his ego control his actions, he let us all down. He needs to be shown the door. IF there is a lawsuit against him, he needs to pay the price...    
?

I doubt very much you dislike them more than Me
I & my family have sufferd Because of some of them
Also a young man lost his Life.
How Fcuking Wrong are you.

You come on here with your holier than thou attitude your PC answers
& General waffle trying to sugar coat the actions of these Arsewipes.
Jeez They often kill / Cripple / Destroy People's Lives !!!!!!
Wake The Fcuk Up & Smell The Coffee.

Tough if you don't like me pointing out the Reality's

Yet again you Managed to Miss This Part Below.  ::)
Are you having problems dealing with the Reality of You own Estimation

Fcuk Sake that's a Good sized Army in Many Countries
And you Down play it.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3491 on: October 13, 2017, 04:47:06 AM »
Cool

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3492 on: October 13, 2017, 02:02:37 PM »
Crazed Cop Beats Innocent Man With a Baton, Forces Him Onto Electric Train Tracks

Cherry Hill, DE — Ryan Patterson of Philadelphia was visiting a friend last year when he got off on the wrong train stop. As he sat and waited for the next train, however, he was approached by a tyrant cop who began beating him with a baton and pepper spraying him. Eventually, the violent cop would force Patterson onto the electric train tracks almost killing him.

The entire incident was started because Patterson accidentally got off at the wrong train stop. Patterson had bought a round-trip ticket to Haddonfield and was returning to Philadelphia but had gotten on a train going in the wrong direction. He had committed no crime and had harmed no one when a cop with a short fuse decided to make his life a living hell.

According to Police documents, Port Authority Transit Corp. Officer Michael Fiocca followed Patterson to the westbound platform about 7:45 p.m. and asked for his ticket. Patterson responded angrily, according to the report, but showed the officer his ticket, which was not for Woodcrest Station, and then showed him identification.

At this point, Fiocca should have let Patterson go about his business. However, he decided to try to arrest him for no reason instead. Patterson, not wanting to be unlawfully kidnapped by this crazed officer, remained seated, noting that he wanted to simply get back on the correct train and continue to his destination.

Again, at this point, the officer — who had no legal basis for arrest — should’ve walked away. Instead, he chose to pepper spray Patterson in the face.

After he was hit with a chemical agent for refusing to be unlawfully kidnapped, he stood up and backed away with his hands up. At no time, during the entire interaction, did Patterson ever pose a threat or try to harm the officer.

However, the officer, who described Patterson as “much larger than me in stature and weight,” escalated force once again and began beating Patterson with his baton. Again, Patterson remained calm and simply stated that he is not under arrest.

Patterson then sat down again, at which point the officer began hitting him. This time, however, having been beaten about his legs and lower body—and, after being pepper sprayed a second time—Patterson lost his balance and fell onto the electric tracks below.

Had Patterson landed on the actual tracks, and made contact with the rail’s electrical current, he would have been fried instantly.

Seemingly realizing he’d messed up big time, Fiocca went from hurting Patterson to helping him and called in other officers to hoist him up back onto the platform.

Patterson was taken to Kennedy-Stratford Hospital and was released with a citation for resisting arrest and disorderly conduct. Both of these charges would be dismissed once authorities saw the video. And instead of Patterson getting in trouble, the Delaware River Port Authority fired the PATCO transit officer in September 2016 after initially suspending him.

“We have made a determination that the incident reflects actions inconsistent with our organizational core values and in direct conflict with the high standard of conduct we demand from our law enforcement officials,” DRPA CEO and PATCO President John Hanson said in a statement last year about the decision to fire Fiocca.

This week, Ryan Patterson filed a lawsuit against the former police officer in the Court of Common Pleas.

“Unfortunately this type of officer misconduct reaches all of our communities with increasing regularity,” said Thomas Fitzpatrick, an attorney representing Patterson. “We will fight for justice for Mr. Patterson and others like him who have their rights violated by those that swear to protect them.”

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/train-station-cop-baton-tracks/

Video:

http://www.courierpostonline.com/story/news/local/2017/10/12/patco-officer-michael-fiocca-lawsuit-ryan-patterson/756203001/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3493 on: October 13, 2017, 02:06:41 PM »
Cop Pummels Surrendering Man As Fellow Cops Hold Him Lying Face Down—Not Guilty

A Massachusetts State Police trooper was found not guilty Thursday of simple assault after police violently arrested a non-violent man who’d surrendered after a chase and was lying face down on the ground.

As news crews filmed from helicopters hovering above, Richard Simone exited his truck, kneeled, and lay prone on his stomach on the asphalt — but several officers rushed the man and initiated a savage attack in what appeared to be retaliation for having led them on an hour-long pursuit through the two states.

After the violent beating went viral, New Hampshire Attorney General Joseph Foster announced that Joseph Flynn of the Massachusetts State Police and Andrew Monaco of the New Hampshire State Police were charged with several counts of simple assault for excessive use of force.

Flynn was charged with two counts of simple assault, while Monaco received three simple assault charges. But, as Foster’s office advised at the time, the Washington Post paraphrased, “because the two troopers were on-duty law enforcement officers during the incident, their charges could see an enhanced penalty.”

However, no enhanced penalty ever came, and in fact, it seems there will be no penalty for Flynn.

WMUR 9 reports a jury in Hillsborough County Superior Court found Flynn, 32, of Tewksbury, not guilty on two counts of simple assault by an on-duty officer.

Despite video evidence to the contrary, Flynn claimed he threw punches at Simone when the chase ended only as submission blows. And, somehow, the jury bought it.

Monaco, however, was not so lucky. He pleaded guilty to his charges and was sentenced to a year in jail with the sentence suspended with conditions. He was ordered to never pursue a job in law enforcement again.

Flynn, however, will be able to get right back to the job after enjoying his 14 months long paid vacation at the expense of Hillsborough taxpayers.

As TFTP reported last year, on May 11, police in Holden, Massachusetts, attempted to stop Simone’s pickup truck when they discovered an advisory from another department that the man had outstanding warrants for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, larceny, and failure to stop for law enforcement, according to the State Police.

When Simone failed to pull over, Holden Police were joined in their pursuit by Massachusetts state troopers. As Simone crossed into Hudson in neighboring New Hampshire, that state’s police and local forces also joined the pursuit. As The Free Thought Project previously described:

“Simone weaved through traffic — at one point hitting a utility pole — as law enforcement officers from both states repeatedly tried to pull him over without success. At some point during the pursuit, Simone’s gray pickup lost two of its tires; but as sparks flew, he continued driving.”

Around an hour after Massachusetts officers initiated the chase, Simone stopped his vehicle in Nashua, New Hampshire, lowering himself face first onto the asphalt with his arms extended in surrender. But more than half a dozen police from the various departments — apparently enraged over the chase that occasionally reached speeds of 90 mph — descended on the now-prone man, beating him relentlessly as neighbors and children watched in horror.

“He was surrendering, you know, he gave up — but I was like, ‘Oh my god, they’re really attacking him,’” Simone’s stunned sister told 7 News at the time, in a report which has since been removed. “It was very shocking, to say the least. Disturbing to see that and to see when someone willingly gets out of the vehicle, goes to their knees, flat out on their stomach, their hands out — very shocking.”

Below is an example of what a cop can do on video and still get off scot-free.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-repeatedly-smashed-surrendering-mans-face-found-not-guilty/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3494 on: October 15, 2017, 04:57:59 PM »
One would expect that these criminals would, of all things, recognize the remnants of a donut..

Cops Mistake Krispy Kreme Donuts for Meth, Throw Innocent 64-yo Man in Jail, Strip Search Him

Orlando, FL — Thanks to the highly flawed means of testing for drugs and incompetent armed agents of the state enforcing immoral drug laws, a man’s donut got him arrested, strip searched, thrown in a cage and drug charges.

Tens of thousands have been convicted and served time — even earning the black mark of a felony — for crimes they likely didn’t commit, a recent report found, because the cases against them relied on horribly unreliable field drug test kits.

So prone to errors are the tests, courts won’t allow their submission as evidence. However, their continued use by law enforcement — coupled with a 90 percent rate at which drug cases are resolved through equally dubious plea deals — needlessly ruins thousands of lives.

Daniel Rushing, of Orlando, is one of these people.

Last December, Rushing, 64, was bringing his friend to his weekly chemotherapy session when he was stopped by police for the alleged ‘crime’ of not stopping all the way before pulling out of a gas station.

This routine revenue generating stop would quickly descend into a nightmare after this highly trained police officer would see the crumbs of a Krispy Kreme donut on Rushing’s floor board.

The officer, Cpl. Shelby Riggs-Hopkins spotted “a rock like substance on the floor board where his feet were,” she wrote, according to a report in the Orlando Sentinel.

Her ‘professional’ training that has taught her how to identify all the substances deemed illegal by the state immediately set off alarms.

“I recognized through my eleven years of training and experience as a law enforcement officer the substance to be some sort of narcotic,” she wrote.

Rushing, who is a concealed carry permit holder, told the officer that there was a weapon in the car. Luckily he was not shot. However, he was asked to step out of the car and then the officer asked to search his vehicle.

Rushing, knowing that he had nothing to hide, agreed to the search. Even though Rushing had nothing to hide, he should have never agreed to a search as this is rule number one when dealing with police during a traffic stop.

After the fact, however, Rushing realized his mistake in allowing the officer to rummage through his car. “I didn’t have anything to hide,” he said. “I’ll never let anyone search my car again.”

Riggs-Hopkins and other officers spotted three other pieces of the suspicious substance in his car, according to the report.

“I kept telling them, ‘That’s … glaze from a doughnut. … They tried to say it was crack cocaine at first, then they said, ‘No, it’s meth, crystal meth.'”

The arrest report even noted Rushing pleaded with officers to tell them it was donut crumbs. However, they just knew that this 64-year-old man, with no criminal record, was some drug kingpin transporting meth by dropping tiny bits of it on his carpet.

“Rushing stated that the substance is sugar from a Krispie Kreme Donut that he ate,” Riggs-Hopkins wrote.

Officers then tested the Krispy Kreme crumbs with their criminally unreliable field test kits and received not one but two positive results.

As the Free Thought Project has previously reported, the director of a lab recognized by the International Association of Chiefs of Police for forensic science excellence has called field drug testing kits “totally useless” due to the possibility of false positives. In laboratory experiments, at least two brands of field testing kits have been shown to produce false positives in tests of Mucinex, chocolate, aspirin, chocolate, and oregano. Some of these kits even return a positive when completely empty.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, Riggs-Hopkins booked him into the county jail on a charge of possession of methamphetamine with a firearm. He was locked up for about 10 hours before his release on $2,500 bond, he said.

“I got arrested for no reason at all,” he said.

After being kidnapped and caged because of the incompetence of police officers and the brutal drug war, Rushing has decided to sue. He will undoubtedly win and the taxpayers will be held accountable — not the police officers.

When asked how many other road-side drug tests have produced false positive results by the Orlando Sentinel, an OPD spokeswoman wrote, “At this time, we have no responsive records. … There is no mechanism in place for easily tracking the number of, or results of, field drug testing.

As police across the US scramble to push the war on cops narrative and note that only criminals dislike the police, thousands of cases like this one play out every year. Instead of rectifying a broken system, the overwhelming majority of police and politicians ignore the problems created by the war on drugs and choose to increase force instead.

Until we bring an end to the war on drugs, innocent people like Bernstein and Cruz will continue to be targetted and continue to be kidnapped, caged, or killed — for no other reason than cops looking for arbitrary substances.

Next time someone says, “if you don’t break the law, you have nothing to fear,” show them this incident which completely destroys that dangerously ignorant narrative.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/krispy-kreme-mistake-police-meth/

Remember this case? This man got a tiny amount for what this man suffered and of course it's not coming out of the criminals' pockets. The irony is quite rich though: you'd expect the cops, out of everyone, to know a thing or two about donuts..
Here is what the "trained" and "experienced" "officer" wrote in her report:

"I recognized through my eleven years of training and experience as a law enforcement officer the substance to be some sort of narcotic"

This is the type of "trained" bozos that oppress and harass innocent people, yet they don't suffer any real consequences for their crimes.

Man arrested after cops mistook doughnut glaze for meth gets $37,500 from Orlando

The City of Orlando paid $37,500 to a man to settle a lawsuit after police officers arrested him for what they thought was meth but was actually tiny flakes of glaze from a Krispy Kreme doughnut.

Daniel Rushing sued the city after a field test incorrectly showed he had drugs and he was arrested and taken to jail.

He received the check in the mail last week, he said.

Rushing said he was pleased with the outcome and hopes he can get his record expunged.

He said he’s been trying to start a security business, but to no avail.

“I haven’t been able to work,” Rushing said. “People go online and see that you’ve been arrested.”

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-krispy-kreme-glaze-orlando-police-20171012-story.html

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3495 on: October 16, 2017, 09:43:07 AM »
Cool

Is That supposed to be an answer to me.?

Really If so you've gone dropped in my estimation of you.
Another one who cant handle the truth.

You claimed a x % of cops were Bad - Now it appears your running away from it. ::)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3496 on: October 17, 2017, 03:47:59 PM »
Cops Respond to Bank Robber by Shooting His Hostage 9 Times

Eufaula, OK — A woman who was shot 9 times by police while she was being held as a hostage at a bank in Eufaula, Oklahoma, is now seeking compensation for the horrific attack that left her disabled.

Julie Huff was a customer at the Bank of Eufaula on Jan. 21, 2016, when a robber entered and took her hostage. Within 63 seconds of entering the building, Cedric Norris shot and killed Randy Peterson the bank’s president, and shot and wounded a bank teller who refused to go with him as his hostage.

Norris then turned to Huff and took her as a hostage. He forced her into an SUV, which police pursued in a chase. After police “disabled the vehicle,” Huff exited the car and ran into a nearby field, while Norris chased her and exchanged gunfire with officers, according to a report from Chickasha News.

While some police officers are cautious about firing at a suspect who is near an innocent hostage, the Oklahoma officers continued to fire bullets in Norris’ direction, even when he caught up to Huff, grabbed her around the neck, and used her as a human shield.

In a statement, Huff’s attorneys noted that even though police knew Huff was an innocent hostage, they shot intentionally and shot her numerous times with multiple weapons.

“The Law Enforcement officers knew Ms. Huff was an innocent hostage yet they deliberately shot her nine times. Not one of the nine bullets which hit Ms. Huff came from the kidnapper. All the bullets came from the law enforcement officers—one of whom shot her with an AR-15.”

The statement also criticized the Bank of Eufaula for failing “to have an armed security guard, which is in violation of proper banking standards.” It claimed that the bank “had multiple, unmonitored entrances and exits, which encouraged this armed robbery.”

The statement from Huff’s attorney’s concluded that she “was severely injured and has undergone many surgeries.” As a result, “Ms. Huff feels very lucky to be alive, but she has been permanently scarred and injured as a result of the failures of the Bank of Eufaula and the reckless and careless actions of law enforcement.”

Not only did law enforcement blatantly choose not to protect Huff during the incident, they also failed to protect the public from the threat posed by Cedric Norris. According to a report from the Associated Press, Norris had an extensive history of carrying out armed robberies, and he “had been released from a Texas prison despite having a 60-year sentence to serve in Oklahoma for robbery convictions in Tulsa and Creek counties.”

According to prosecutors in Creek County, Norris’ early release was a mistake that resulted from “miscommunication between Texas and Oklahoma.”
However, his newfound freedom did not stop his robbery streak, and the getaway car he used to kidnap Huff was reportedly one he stole during another “violent robbery in Texas.”

While Norris was killed in the shootout with police, it remains to be seen whether any of the officers who were responsible for the horrific shooting that left Julie Huff disabled for the rest of her life will ever be held accountable for their actions.

This is not the first time police officers in Oklahoma have been featured for their blatant misconduct. In a recent case, officers in Tulsa were caught on video commending each other on their use of force in the arrest of a suspect—even though the person they put in handcuffs was an innocent man they beat to a bloody pulp, after trespassing on his property.

It is also not the first time police have shot an innocent hostage.

As TFTP reported, On Feb 7, 2014, Matthew Serbus led police on a dangerous high-speed chase before crashing his car and taking Dawn Pfister as a hostage. Police would shoot Serbus as he held a knife to Pfister, then, walk up to Pfister and kill her too. The entire incident was recorded on a police dashcam.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/robbery-hostage-shot-police/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3497 on: October 17, 2017, 03:52:59 PM »
Look at that brave "officer"...

Cop Attacks 60yo Woman, Slams Her to the Ground After She Asked for Milk

Montgomery, OH — In September of 2015, Marsha Pate-Strickland, 60, was wrongfully accused of assault and jailed as a result. As she sat in jail waiting for the charges to be dropped, however, Pate-Strickland was brutally assaulted by an officer after she simply asked for milk instead of juice. Now, the taxpayers of Montgomery County will be the ones held liable for the attack.

On September 8, 2015, surveillance video showed officer David Stemp and Pate-Strickland exchange a few words after she had asked for milk instead of juice. According to the video and the lawsuit, Stemp ordered Pate-Strickland to then stand up, then he forcefully grabbed her and “violently swung” her around before her right shoulder and arm were slammed to the floor.

When Pate-Strickland pulls her arm away, the officer is shown grabbing her by her left arm, pulling her, spinning her and taking her down to the floor.

“There’s just no reason for this kid — well, I call him a kid, the CO — to grab onto this 60-year-old woman and fling her around,” Pate-Strickland’s attorney, Douglas Brannon said.

Prior to being attacked by the officer, Pate-Strickland had been peacefully sitting in the women’s waiting area. However, all that peace would come to a brutal end once Stemp entered the equation, and now, the taxpayers are paying for it.

“The case has been settled. There’s a signed agreement,” Brannon said. “The matter was settled amicably and Ms. Pate-Strickland is going to be moving forward with her life and is glad to have this matter resolved.”

A Montgomery County Prosecutor’s Office spokesman confirmed that terms have been reached and eventually will be filed in federal court, according to Dayton Daily News.

“A settlement, approved by Sheriff Plummer, between him, Montgomery County, and the plaintiffs has been reached,” said Greg Flannagan. “However, the necessary documents have not been signed by the Sheriff or the plaintiff or filed with the court.”

The lawsuit claimed that Stemp’s actions were  “brutal and excessive force” and “cruel and unusual.”

Because of these brutal and cruel actions, Pate-Strickland suffered a non-displaced fracture in her shoulder and had to seek medical care, according to the lawsuit.

Two years later, Brannon now reports that Pate-Strickland is, fortunately, “doing fine” and made a “good recovery from her non-displaced fracture. It healed.”

For his brutality captured on video, officer Stemp was allowed to resign quietly and quickly hired on with another agency — where he was promoted.

As Dayton Daily News reports,

Stemp resigned May 31, 2016, to take a full-time job with the village of Camden. Village Chief Matt Spurlock said in September that Stemp has been promoted to the department’s senior patrol officer and is in charge of the property room. Spurlock said Stemp, who started as part-time in late 2014, always has showed professionalism.

There you have it. As you watch the video below, remember that this is the officer who, according to his supervisor, has always shown professionalism.

Apparently, tossing around elderly women like rag dolls who have done nothing to you is professionalism in the land of the free.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/60yo-woman-suing-video-shows-cop-slam-ground-asking-milk/

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3498 on: October 18, 2017, 01:50:15 PM »
Is That supposed to be an answer to me.?

Really If so you've gone dropped in my estimation of you.
Another one who cant handle the truth.

You claimed a x % of cops were Bad - Now it appears your running away from it. ::)

Yes sir... my estimate was probably high

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3499 on: October 18, 2017, 09:24:21 PM »
Yes sir... my estimate was probably high

Of course it was..... ::)
Deal with it -- Your as Much A Part of The Problem.

See No Evil
Hear No Evil
Speak No Evil