Author Topic: Police State - Official Thread  (Read 989037 times)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Re: Police State - Official Thread
« Reply #4175 on: November 15, 2018, 10:09:16 PM »
Remember this case? The prosecutor will not file any charges... Then again you may remember for example that 911 dispatcher who hung up on emergency calls and even said "Ain't nobody got time for this. For real." and only got 10 days (not months or years) in prison. Don't expect any rioting or protests...

No criminal charges in case of teen crushed to death in van after calling 911

No criminal charges will be filed in the case of a 16-year-old boy who died trapped in his van after making multiple calls to 911 for help, prosecutors said.

Kyle Plush, of Cincinnati, Ohio, died in April from asphyxia due to chest compression while he was trapped in the third row bench seat of his Honda Odyssey in his school parking lot.

Following a thorough review, "no criminal charges are appropriate and, therefore, none will be filed," Hamilton County Prosecutor Joseph Deters said in a statement Thursday.

In a harrowing call to 911 in April, Plush said, "Help! I'm stuck in my van. ... I need help!"

But Plush could not hear the dispatcher, police said. An operator repeatedly asked Plush where he was. The teen said several times he was at "Seven Hills," which is the name of the Cincinnati school he attended.

The terrified teen is heard screaming and later said on the call, "I'm in desperate need of help!"

The call disconnected, and dispatchers tried to call Plush back but reached his voicemail, police said at the time.

Officers responded to the area and tried to find the car but couldn't, police said at the time.

In another call to 911, Plush said, "I probably don't have much time left. Tell my mom I love her if I die."

"This is not a joke," Plush said. "I'm trapped inside my gold Honda Odyssey van in the ... parking lot of Seven Hills."

But Plush again said he couldn't hear the dispatcher.

The dispatcher and Plush didn't communicate and the information wasn't relayed to the officers who were still at the scene, police said.

"Send officers immediately. I'm almost dead," Plush said.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/criminal-charges-case-teen-died-van-calling-911/story?id=59215644

This is just fuckin' insane!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4176 on: November 16, 2018, 01:13:34 AM »
Quote from: Skeletor on 15-11-2018, 22:01:18
Remember this case? The prosecutor will not file any charges... Then again you may remember for example that 911 dispatcher who hung up on emergency calls and even said "Ain't nobody got time for this. For real." and only got 10 days (not months or years) in prison. Don't expect any rioting or protests...

No criminal charges in case of teen crushed to death in van after calling 911

No criminal charges will be filed in the case of a 16-year-old boy who died trapped in his van after making multiple calls to 911 for help, prosecutors said.

Kyle Plush, of Cincinnati, Ohio, died in April from asphyxia due to chest compression while he was trapped in the third row bench seat of his Honda Odyssey in his school parking lot.

Following a thorough review, "no criminal charges are appropriate and, therefore, none will be filed," Hamilton County Prosecutor Joseph Deters said in a statement Thursday.

In a harrowing call to 911 in April, Plush said, "Help! I'm stuck in my van. ... I need help!"

But Plush could not hear the dispatcher, police said. An operator repeatedly asked Plush where he was. The teen said several times he was at "Seven Hills," which is the name of the Cincinnati school he attended.

The terrified teen is heard screaming and later said on the call, "I'm in desperate need of help!"

The call disconnected, and dispatchers tried to call Plush back but reached his voicemail, police said at the time.

Officers responded to the area and tried to find the car but couldn't, police said at the time.

In another call to 911, Plush said, "I probably don't have much time left. Tell my mom I love her if I die."

"This is not a joke," Plush said. "I'm trapped inside my gold Honda Odyssey van in the ... parking lot of Seven Hills."

But Plush again said he couldn't hear the dispatcher.

The dispatcher and Plush didn't communicate and the information wasn't relayed to the officers who were still at the scene, police said.

"Send officers immediately. I'm almost dead," Plush said.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/criminal-charges-case-teen-died-van-calling-911/story?id=59215644

This is just fuckin' insane!

I’m sure Agnostic will be here to point out
A, He was a drug dealer / wife beater / child abuser
And deserved to Die
B, The cops acted correctly & followed correct procedure
C, The cops were in fear of their lives
D, The cops are heroes & should get paid extended leave
And promotion when they return to work
E, The police are equality employers & The Cop the operator
was talking to is completely Stone deaf

;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4177 on: November 19, 2018, 04:07:18 PM »
Remember lowly plebs, the only things that matter are the opinions of armed and violent "experts" with a badge... The same type of "experts" that arrested and jailed a man because in their "expert opinion" donut glaze is meth.. Of course don't expect the cops to go to prison or to have to pay a $1m bail - or even pay anything from their own pockets.

Monroe County woman sues county after wrongful imprisonment from false drug test results

A woman is suing Monroe County after a wrongful arrest. A roadside drug test falsely labeled a bag of cotton candy as methamphetamine. Dasha Fincher says Dec. 31, 2016 is a day she'll never forget. She says deputies with the Monroe County Sheriff's Office pulled her over and searched her car.

She was put in jail for more than three months. Fincher says a judge set her bond at $1 million. In March 22, 2017, GBI lab tests came back to said there were "no controlled substances confirmed in the sample."

"I want Monroe County to pay for they did to me," said Fincher.

Fincher filed a lawsuit Thursday against Monroe County, the two deputies who arrested her, the company that manufactured the drug test, and others. Prosecutors dropped the charges against Fincher in April 18, 2017. She says she missed major life events while locked up.

"My daughter had a miscarriage. I wasn't there for that. My twin grandsons were born. I missed that," said Fincher.

https://www.13wmaz.com/article/news/local/monroe-county-woman-sues-county-after-wrongful-imprisonment-from-false-drug-test-results/93-615434650

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4178 on: November 19, 2018, 05:11:46 PM »
It's always "unfortunate", "tragic" or "a mistake" when it involves cops and there rarely seem to be any criminal charges for them. The mother was of course arrested and will probably have the book thrown at her so that the blame will be placed on her instead of the parties (cops and towers and tow lot) who were responsible for this girl being ignored, abandoned and locked up in the cold.

4-year-old girl left in van overnight after vehicle towed to city lot

MILWAUKEE – A Milwaukee family is speaking out after city workers towed a van with a 4-year-old girl inside and left it in a lot overnight amid frigid temperatures, according to WITI.

Milwaukee police stopped the minivan near 39th and Forest Home Avenue around 12:30 a.m. on Tuesday and arrested the driver of the minivan – who they suspected was intoxicated.

Officers took custody of a 10-month-old child, but apparently didn't notice the 4-year-old before the vehicle was towed to the Department of Public Works Tow Lot.

Around 8:30 a.m. Tuesday, officials said they found the girl crying inside the minivan. An officer called in the fire department and emergency personnel evaluated the girl. Officials said she seemed to be "OK" but was taken to an area hospital for a more thorough review.

The minivan was towed to the city lot, where it received another quick inspection. DPW officials said when a vehicle comes to the city's tow lot, it is usually on a flatbed truck and vehicle information is taken and a walk-around with a flashlight is done.

https://fox2now.com/2018/11/13/4-year-old-girl-left-in-van-overnight-after-vehicle-towed-to-city-lot/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4179 on: November 19, 2018, 05:45:02 PM »
It's always "unfortunate", "tragic" or "a mistake" when it involves cops and there rarely seem to be any criminal charges for them. The mother was of course arrested and will probably have the book thrown at her so that the blame will be placed on her instead of the parties (cops and towers and tow lot) who were responsible for this girl being ignored, abandoned and locked up in the cold.

4-year-old girl left in van overnight after vehicle towed to city lot

MILWAUKEE – A Milwaukee family is speaking out after city workers towed a van with a 4-year-old girl inside and left it in a lot overnight amid frigid temperatures, according to WITI.

Milwaukee police stopped the minivan near 39th and Forest Home Avenue around 12:30 a.m. on Tuesday and arrested the driver of the minivan – who they suspected was intoxicated.

Officers took custody of a 10-month-old child, but apparently didn't notice the 4-year-old before the vehicle was towed to the Department of Public Works Tow Lot.

Around 8:30 a.m. Tuesday, officials said they found the girl crying inside the minivan. An officer called in the fire department and emergency personnel evaluated the girl. Officials said she seemed to be "OK" but was taken to an area hospital for a more thorough review.

The minivan was towed to the city lot, where it received another quick inspection. DPW officials said when a vehicle comes to the city's tow lot, it is usually on a flatbed truck and vehicle information is taken and a walk-around with a flashlight is done.

https://fox2now.com/2018/11/13/4-year-old-girl-left-in-van-overnight-after-vehicle-towed-to-city-lot/
How the hell do you miss seeing a 4 year old kid???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4180 on: November 22, 2018, 10:26:20 PM »
This cop was assigned to an "elite" "specialized" unit that investigated crimes against children and now he's accused of raping a 14 year old whose case he was investigating. How many more perverts like that serve on these "elite" units that investigate crimes against children? Incidents like this can make children victims of sexual assault think twice before contacting the police (and this cop is accused of doing this exact thing, dissuading the victim from testifying). Normally in such cases the police tries to name and shame the accused but it seems that when it's a cop involved the treatment is a bit different. In this case the Sheriff's Department did not announce the arrest initially and provided information after an inquiry by the LA Times.

L.A. County sheriff's sex crimes investigator arrested on suspicion of raping minor

A Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputy assigned to handle sensitive sex abuse crimes, often involving vulnerable minors, has been arrested on suspicion of raping a 14-year-old girl in a case he was investigating.

Neil Kimball was taken into custody Friday evening after a monthlong inquiry into the allegations by the sheriff's criminal internal investigation bureau. He was booked on suspicion of rape by force and preventing or dissuading a victim from testifying.

The 45-year-old investigator with the special victims unit met the girl during the “scope of his work,” a department spokeswoman said Monday.

Kimball was relieved of duty with pay and was booked at the Los Angeles County Inmate Reception Center shortly after 11 p.m. Friday. His bail is set at $2 million.

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-deputy-svu-rape-20181119-story.html

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-sheriff-deputy-charged-20181121-story.html

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4181 on: November 23, 2018, 12:16:06 AM »
This cop was assigned to an "elite" "specialized" unit that investigated crimes against children and now he's accused of raping a 14 year old whose case he was investigating. How many more perverts like that serve on these "elite" units that investigate crimes against children? Incidents like this can make children victims of sexual assault think twice before contacting the police (and this cop is accused of doing this exact thing, dissuading the victim from testifying). Normally in such cases the police tries to name and shame the accused but it seems that when it's a cop involved the treatment is a bit different. In this case the Sheriff's Department did not announce the arrest initially and provided information after an inquiry by the LA Times.

L.A. County sheriff's sex crimes investigator arrested on suspicion of raping minor

A Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputy assigned to handle sensitive sex abuse crimes, often involving vulnerable minors, has been arrested on suspicion of raping a 14-year-old girl in a case he was investigating.

Neil Kimball was taken into custody Friday evening after a monthlong inquiry into the allegations by the sheriff's criminal internal investigation bureau. He was booked on suspicion of rape by force and preventing or dissuading a victim from testifying.

The 45-year-old investigator with the special victims unit met the girl during the “scope of his work,” a department spokeswoman said Monday.

Kimball was relieved of duty with pay and was booked at the Los Angeles County Inmate Reception Center shortly after 11 p.m. Friday. His bail is set at $2 million.

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-deputy-svu-rape-20181119-story.html

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-sheriff-deputy-charged-20181121-story.html

No doubt if found guilty
1, He doesn’t go to prison
2, He’ll get a pay rise
3, also be promoted
4, get some kind of honour or medal

Yet another low life scumbag who should be treated like a lowlife scumbag
Or worse as he’s in a position of trust & authority
Yet he won’t be treated harshly at all as he’s a cop.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4182 on: November 24, 2018, 07:20:39 AM »
Why do these cocksuckers still get pay? Fucking piece of shit unions, should be abolished.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4184 on: November 26, 2018, 08:30:15 PM »
Grand jury hearing case against former Dallas officer Amber Guyger

The criminal case against a fired Dallas police officer who shot and killed her neighbor is now being presented to a Dallas County grand jury.

Former officer Amber Guyger is charged with manslaughter for the shooting death of Botham Jean, who was fatally shot in his own apartment in early September by Guyger. She told investigators she mistakenly entered Jean's apartment and mistook him for a burglar in her own home.

Grand jury proceedings are secret, so the details and evidence being presented by the Dallas County District Attorney will not be made public until the grand jury finishes its review, which began Monday. Guyger could be indicted for manslaughter, face an upgraded charge of murder or be cleared of any potential charges.

An announcement of charges could come as soon as Wednesday.

https://www.fox7austin.com/home/grand-jury-hearing-case-against-dallas-officer-amber-guyger

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4185 on: November 28, 2018, 03:00:40 PM »
Once again we see that these criminals are ruthless and don't care about  truth, justice, laws or BS such as "noble causes". This happened a few years ago. Scum like this should be sent to the electric chair.

The chief wanted perfect stats, so cops were told to pin crimes on black people, probe found

The indictment was damning enough: A former police chief of Biscayne Park and two officers charged with falsely pinning four burglaries on a teenager just to impress village leaders with a perfect crime-solving record.

But the accusations revealed in federal court last month left out far uglier details of past policing practices in tranquil Biscayne Park, a leafy wedge of suburbia just north of Miami Shores.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article213647764.html

Once again, we are dealing with criminal gangs. Remember this case?
Cop admits framing two black men as Florida town’s false arrest scandal widens

The federal investigation into a handful of former Biscayne Park police officers accused of framing innocent people widened this week, when another cop was accused of falsifying arrest warrants for two men at the direction of the police chief.

Guillermo Ravelo, who was fired from the force earlier this year, pleaded guilty Thursday in Miami federal court to a conspiracy charge that he violated the rights of the falsely accused men — one charged with a pair of home break-ins in 2013, the other with five vehicle burglaries the following year. The charges against the two men, both black, were eventually dropped.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article215589545.html

Remember this case? The head of the criminal gang got only 3 years in prison... Two of the other gang members were sentenced to just 1 year in prison...

Former Biscayne Park police chief gets 3 years in prison for framing black people

The former police chief of Biscayne Park will serve three years in prison for a conspiracy in his department to frame black people for crimes they did not commit.

A federal judge in Miami imposed the sentence Tuesday on ex-Biscayne Park Police Chief Raimundo Atesiano, who had faced a maximum 10-year sentence.

https://www.local10.com/news/crime/former-biscayne-park-police-chief-gets-3-years-in-prison-for-framing-black-people

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4186 on: November 28, 2018, 03:19:41 PM »
3 cops charged in Laquan McDonald cover-up set for trial in July

Three Chicago Police officers charged with attempting to cover up misconduct by the fellow officer who shot Laquan McDonald will go to trial in July.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/3-cops-charged-in-laquan-mcdonald-cover-up-will-go-to-trial-in-july/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4187 on: November 30, 2018, 01:40:50 PM »
Grand jury hearing case against former Dallas officer Amber Guyger

The criminal case against a fired Dallas police officer who shot and killed her neighbor is now being presented to a Dallas County grand jury.

Former officer Amber Guyger is charged with manslaughter for the shooting death of Botham Jean, who was fatally shot in his own apartment in early September by Guyger. She told investigators she mistakenly entered Jean's apartment and mistook him for a burglar in her own home.

Grand jury proceedings are secret, so the details and evidence being presented by the Dallas County District Attorney will not be made public until the grand jury finishes its review, which began Monday. Guyger could be indicted for manslaughter, face an upgraded charge of murder or be cleared of any potential charges.

An announcement of charges could come as soon as Wednesday.

https://www.fox7austin.com/home/grand-jury-hearing-case-against-dallas-officer-amber-guyger

Now let's see how the trial goes and if she'll go to prison (better yet, though highly unlikely, sent to death row).

Fired cop Amber Guyger indicted on a murder charge in Botham Jean killing

Guyger was arrested on a manslaughter charge on Sept. 9, three days after the shooting. But after a week of hearing evidence in the case, a grand jury on Friday indicted Guyger on a charge of murder.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/guy-indicted-on-a-murder-charge-in-botham-jean-killing/287-619078538

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4188 on: November 30, 2018, 05:22:40 PM »
As it has been mentioned many times in this topic, we are dealing with violent criminal gangs.
One of the few times that cops are indicted for beating someone. Maybe that's because the person they assaulted happened to be an undercover cop. As expected, the scumbags are represented by the cop union lawyers.

St. Louis cops indicted for assaulting undercover officer posing as protester: 'Gonna be a lot of fun beating the hell out of these shitheads'

hen a judge acquitted a white St. Louis police officer in September 2017 for fatally shooting a young black man, the city's cops braced for massive protests. But St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department Officer Dustin Boone wasn't just prepared for the unrest - he was pumped.

"It's gonna get IGNORANT tonight!!" he texted another officer on Sept. 15, 2017, the day of the verdict. "It's gonna be a lot of fun beating the hell out of these shitheads once the sun goes down and nobody can tell us apart!!!!"

Two days later, prosecutors say, that's exactly what Boone did to one black protester. Boone, 35, and two other officers, Randy Hays, 31, and Christopher Myers, 27, threw a man to the ground and viciously kicked him and beat him with riot shields, even though he was complying with their instructions.

But the three cops had no idea that the man was actually a 22-year police veteran working undercover, whom they beat so badly that he couldn't eat and lost 20 pounds.

On Thursday, a federal grand jury indicted the three officers in the assault. They also indicted the men and another officer, Bailey Colletta, 25, for destroying evidence and lying about the attack. Prosecutors released text messages showing the officers bragging about assaulting protesters, with Hays even noting that "going rogue does feel good."

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/midwest/ct-st-louis-police-officers-charged-in-beating-20181129-story,amp.html

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4189 on: December 01, 2018, 11:30:17 PM »
Insane. This happened in the US, not some third world shithole. Hopefully the nurse, the doctor and all the others involved spend the rest of their lives in prison.

“Every reasonable prison officer and medical personnel would have known that wrongfully misclassifying a biological female as a male inmate and placing that female in the male population of a detention facility was unlawful,”

Maybe the judge has no idea that several of the prison "officers", staff and "law enforcement officers" in this country are not particularly reasonable, professional or law abiding.
Surely they'll claim it was an "accident" but it certainly doesn't seem like one.

Grandmother placed in jail cell with 40 men can proceed with lawsuit, judge rules

A federal judge in Florida last month reinstated a lawsuit filed by a grandmother who was booked into jail as a man, resulting in her spending nearly 10 hours in a holding cell with leering male inmates.

The ruling allows Fior Pichardo de Veloz to pursue a trial against Dr. Fredesvindo Rodriguez-Garcia and nurse Fatu Kamara Harris, of the Miami-Dade Corrections Department, the Miami Herald reported.

“Every reasonable prison officer and medical personnel would have known that wrongfully misclassifying a biological female as a male inmate and placing that female in the male population of a detention facility was unlawful,” Judge Frank Hull wrote in the unanimous opinion released Nov. 21.

Harris was “exposed to consistent and repeated information that Mrs. Pichardo was a woman” and “stubbornly refused” to confirm Pichardo’s gender, and the doctor “knew that sending a woman to an all-male prison would pose a risk of serious harm to her safety, however, he took no steps to verify Mrs. Pichardo’s sex before re-classifying her as male,” the court said.

Pichardo, 55, an attorney and elected official in the Dominican Republic, was arrested in November 2013 at Miami International Airport on suspicion of an old drug case.

During the booking process at Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center, Pichardo was asked her whether she was a man because her file noted that she was taking hormone pills. She was under hormone replacement therapy at the time to help with menopause symptoms, the court said.

The doctor never had Pichardo undress, never conducted a physical examination and never asked about her gender or why she was on the pills before classifying her as a man, according to the paper.

The nurse also claimed Pichardo was a man, the paper said.

The nurse added a note to Pichardo’s file: ”Transgender, male parts, female tendencies."

Some corrections officers relayed their concerns about placing Pichardo in a cell with men, but were brushed off, the paper reported.

One jailer told the grandmother, "You are a woman. Good luck if you're alive tomorrow," according to the court opinion.

Pichardo was housed with about 40 men who laughed at her and yelled out “Mami! Mami!”

She was so afraid to use the toilet, “she urinated on herself instead,” the court opinion said.

Male jailers laughed at her and the mistake wasn’t realized until Pichardo’s family came to the jail and she was taken out of the cell.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/court-rules-grandma-booked-into-miami-jail-as-a-man-can-proceed-with-lawsuit

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4190 on: December 03, 2018, 04:38:38 PM »
So this man got assaulted, was beaten and spent 7 months in jail and still he was acquitted. What happens now to the gang that attacked him?

Man who chomped off piece of a cop's finger is acquitted and set free in time to greet newborn son

A Brooklyn jury acquitted a man accused of biting off and wolfing down the tip of a police officer’s finger after a startling video showed that that the man was on the ground and being beaten by arresting officers, the Daily News has learned.

Incarcerated for seven months, Ainsley Johnson, 34, was set free Monday after he was found not guilty at trial. He was released from jail just in time to meet his fiancée Christine at Maimonides Medical Center with his new son Casey, who was born as the trial ended.

[..]

Police charged him with assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest, but a surveillance video of the incident from inside the precinct told an entirely different story, Biniakewitz said.

The video shows officers throwing Johnson onto the floor. As four cops jumped him, he screams out to another man in a jail cell, asking him to remember his name. When Officer Hawk tries to cover Johnson’s mouth to silence him, his finger is bitten off, the attorney said.

The jury acquitted Johnson within an hour. They also determined there wasn’t enough evidence to convict Johnson of damaging the car, which led to the clash with police.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-metro-cop-biter-acquitted-20181127-story.html

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4191 on: December 03, 2018, 04:43:13 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4192 on: December 03, 2018, 10:45:49 PM »
These cases are likely just the tip of the iceberg
Sadly it appears Reading them that the US Police
Are from some Dictatorship or 3rd world country.

Where’s Agnostic gone - does he no longer post on this thread
Giving us the benefit of the insider (& Correct  ;D ) police view
To these minor incidents.  ::)

Come back Agnostic I enjoy your views.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4193 on: December 03, 2018, 10:49:13 PM »
https://news.unclesamsmisguidedchildren.com/wrong-man-killed-in-alabama-mall-altercation/

Shot 3 times in the back. In many cases homeowners defending their family can get in trouble if they fire 1 shot against an intruder, let alone if they shoot him in the back, and here the cops shot this man 3 times in the back, they initially gave all sorts of narratives to cover up for themselves and now they are refusing to release the videos..

E.J. Bradford shot in the back, attorneys say: What we learned from the private autopsy

Attorneys for a the man killed by police at a Hoover mall on Thanksgiving night released findings of a private medical review on Monday morning at a news conference.

Emantic “E.J." Bradford was fatally shot by Hoover police on Nov. 22 just before 10 p.m. Police were responding to gunfire in the Riverchase Galleria mall, where two others were injured. Ben Crump, a civil rights attorney hired by the Bradford family, said at a news conference Monday that 21-year-old Bradford was shot three times from behind while he was running away.

Hoover police initially described Bradford as the mall gunman, but later said they were wrong and Bradford was likely not the person who wounded an 18-year-old man and a 12-year-old girl. Police said Bradford was brandishing a handgun moments after the shooting, which increased the threat for officers. The results of that review, as provided by Crump and Baraganier, show Bradford was shot three times: Once in the head, once in the neck, and once in the back. The bullets all entered the 21-year-old’s body from the back, the report showed. Mitchell also noted in the report that each of the three bullets entered the body at a slightly upward angle.

Hoover Police Chief Nick Derzis announced Monday morning just before Crump’s press conference that details of the deadly shooting, including police body camera footage or mall surveillance video, will not be released by police at this time.

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2018/12/private-autopsy-of-emantic-ej-fitzgerald-bradford-expected-to-be-released.html

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4194 on: December 03, 2018, 11:30:30 PM »
Shot 3 times in the back. In many cases homeowners defending their family can get in trouble if they fire 1 shot against an intruder, let alone if they shoot him in the back, and here the cops shot this man 3 times in the back, they initially gave all sorts of narratives to cover up for themselves and now they are refusing to release the videos..

E.J. Bradford shot in the back, attorneys say: What we learned from the private autopsy

Attorneys for a the man killed by police at a Hoover mall on Thanksgiving night released findings of a private medical review on Monday morning at a news conference.

Emantic “E.J." Bradford was fatally shot by Hoover police on Nov. 22 just before 10 p.m. Police were responding to gunfire in the Riverchase Galleria mall, where two others were injured. Ben Crump, a civil rights attorney hired by the Bradford family, said at a news conference Monday that 21-year-old Bradford was shot three times from behind while he was running away.

Hoover police initially described Bradford as the mall gunman, but later said they were wrong and Bradford was likely not the person who wounded an 18-year-old man and a 12-year-old girl. Police said Bradford was brandishing a handgun moments after the shooting, which increased the threat for officers. The results of that review, as provided by Crump and Baraganier, show Bradford was shot three times: Once in the head, once in the neck, and once in the back. The bullets all entered the 21-year-old’s body from the back, the report showed. Mitchell also noted in the report that each of the three bullets entered the body at a slightly upward angle.

Hoover Police Chief Nick Derzis announced Monday morning just before Crump’s press conference that details of the deadly shooting, including police body camera footage or mall surveillance video, will not be released by police at this time.

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2018/12/private-autopsy-of-emantic-ej-fitzgerald-bradford-expected-to-be-released.html

The classic refusal to release video evidence
Why
1, Is it because it’s not supportive or corroborating if it shows cops in bad light
Only If it’s showing others doing wrong.
If it shows police potentially act wrong then it’s “The video evidence doesn’t show
The whole picture”  “ It can be misconstrued “  “ we don’t want people to jump to conclusions”
Yet them terms are never used when it’s Not a cop involved.
Talk about double standards - is it any wonder police trust & support is so low.

2, Or are they just editing the video’s - Like that never happens/ they don’t do that.
3, They May get mysteriously lost or destroyed.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4195 on: December 05, 2018, 06:24:35 PM »

The cops are now ordered to submit the videos to alleged shooter's attorney, but not to the family of the man that the cops killed. Stiil, it's a blow to the usual police tactics of withholding evidence when they are involved. Let's see if they will obey the order.

Videos must be handed over to Galleria shooting suspect’s attorney, judge orders

A judge has ordered that all body camera and surveillance footage showing the shooting at the Riverchase Galleria on Thanksgiving night must be handed over to the attorney representing the man charged in the incident.

Erron Martez Dequan Brown, 20, is charged with attempted murder in the Nov. 22 shooting, which left an 18-year-old man and a 12-year-old girl injured. Hoover police shot and killed Emantic “E.J.” Bradford in the chaos that ensued, but said the following day that Bradford was likely not the person who fired the shots that injured the other two.

Late Tuesday, Brown’s attorney Charles Salvagio filed a routine motion requesting discovery from prosecutors. In that motion, Salvagio added a special request for all videos and police body camera footage of the incident. Wednesday morning, Jefferson County District Judge William A. Bell Jr. granted the motion. Salvagio said at a news conference Wednesday afternoon that although the judge ordered prosecutors to turn over the footage, the prosecutors don’t have any videos—the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency, who is also investigating the case, does.

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2018/12/lawyer-for-galleria-shooting-suspect-requests-video.html

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4196 on: December 05, 2018, 10:14:58 PM »
A homeowner did what he had to to protect his family and then the cops show up and kill him.

After Armed Homeowner Defends Family from Home Invader, Cops Show Up and Kill Him

Aurora, CO — When an armed intruder broke into a family’s home early Monday morning, and reportedly began harming a juvenile inside, the homeowner did what he was supposed to do. He armed himself, called 911, and defended his home—and he was successful. However, after he’d successfully fended off the home invader—by killing him—police then showed up and killed the innocent homeowner.

According to police, they received a call from the homeowner notifying them that a man had broken into the home. When officers arrived, the scene was chaotic, according to police.

“Officers arrived to a very chaotic and violent scene,” Aurora Police Chief Nick Metz wrote in a news release issued Monday afternoon.

Police say they heard gunshots inside the home and when they ran inside, they found an armed man. The armed man was the homeowner and they killed him.

There were no reports from officers claiming that the homeowner opened fire or even raised the gun toward officers. Also, none of the officers were hurt during the incident.

After clearing the scene, according to Metz, police found the intruder dead on the bathroom floor. Metz explained that officers also found a child in the residence who’d been seriously injured by the intruder. The child was taken to the hospital for “serious, but non-life-threatening injuries” caused by the intruder, Metz said.

According to Metz, the identities of the two men will be released by the Adams County Coroner’s Office. Metz also explained that the officer who killed the homeowner is on routine paid administrative leave.

As the Denver Channel reports, the Aurora Police Major Crimes Unit, the Denver Police Department and the 17th Judicial District Attorney’s Office will conduct the investigation into the shooting.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/homeowner-defends-home-police-kill-him/

Remember this case? Once again, an innocent man is executed inside his home while trying to defend his family and his killers get away without any charges...

DA: Aurora officer won’t face charges in fatal shooting of armed homeowner who shot intruder

AURORA, Colo. -- No criminal charges will be filed against an Aurora police officer who fatally shot a homeowner in July, the 17th Judicial District announced Monday.

Officer Drew Limbaugh shot and killed an armed homeowner, 73-year-old Richard "Gary" Black Jr., defending his grandson against an intruder, Dajon Harper, on July 30.

https://kdvr.com/2018/12/03/da-no-charges-against-aurora-officer-who-fatally-shot-armed-homeowner/

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4197 on: December 12, 2018, 04:53:34 PM »
Bodycams on cops can conveniently "malfunction" or be "accidentally" turned off. However, a citizen recording cops committing crimes can be a problem for the blue gang because there is the grave danger that such a video could be used to expose police crimes or coverups. Of course the cops and DA wasted no time in investigating and prosecuting citizens who dared record public servants performing their duties (and/or crimes):

Since 2011, the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office (“SCDAO”) has opened at least 11 case files that involve a felony charge under Section 99. These have included Section 99 charges where the person recorded was a police officer performing her duties in public. During the same period, the Boston Police Department (“BPD”) has applied for a criminal complaint on a Section 99 violation against at least nine individuals for secretly recording police officers performing their duties in public.

Fortunately, a District Judge issued the correct decision and this horrible legislation has been ruled unconstitutional.

Federal judge rules Mass. law prohibiting secret audio recording of police, government officials is unconstitutional

A federal court judge Monday ruled a Massachusetts General Law prohibiting the secret audio recording of police or government officials is unconstitutional.

Chief United States District Judge Patti B. Saris made the ruling on two similar cases -- one involving two Jamaica Plain residents who frequently record police officers and a second case involving Project Veritas, the undercover organization founded by conservative political activist James O'Keefe.

https://www.masslive.com/news/boston/index.ssf/2018/12/federal_judge_rules_mass_law_p.html

Consistent with the language of Glik, the Court holds that Section 99 may not constitutionally prohibit the secret audio recording of government officials, including law enforcement officials, performing their duties in public spaces, subject to reasonable time, manner, and place restrictions.

The Court declares Section 99 unconstitutional insofar as it prohibits audio recording of government officials, including law enforcement officers, performing their duties in public spaces, subject to reasonable time, place, and manner restrictions.

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/MA-16-11362-item-159.pdf

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4198 on: December 12, 2018, 10:37:22 PM »
Bodycams on cops can conveniently "malfunction" or be "accidentally" turned off. However, a citizen recording cops committing crimes can be a problem for the blue gang because there is the grave danger that such a video could be used to expose police crimes or coverups. Of course the cops and DA wasted no time in investigating and prosecuting citizens who dared record public servants performing their duties (and/or crimes):

Fortunately, a District Judge issued the correct decision and this horrible legislation has been ruled unconstitutional.

Federal judge rules Mass. law prohibiting secret audio recording of police, government officials is unconstitutional

A federal court judge Monday ruled a Massachusetts General Law prohibiting the secret audio recording of police or government officials is unconstitutional.

Chief United States District Judge Patti B. Saris made the ruling on two similar cases -- one involving two Jamaica Plain residents who frequently record police officers and a second case involving Project Veritas, the undercover organization founded by conservative political activist James O'Keefe.

https://www.masslive.com/news/boston/index.ssf/2018/12/federal_judge_rules_mass_law_p.html

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/MA-16-11362-item-159.pdf

Of Course They are Good Film You whenever it suits them
Only Your not Good to Film Them!!!
Seems Fair Enough...... ::)  ::)  ::)

One Rule For Them
And Different one for Everyone Else.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4199 on: December 14, 2018, 09:06:34 AM »
Free to abuse citizens with impunity but no duty to protect them...

The coward of Broward strikes again...

Florida Judge Rules Deputy Had Duty to Protect in Parkland School Shooting Suit

A judge has rejected a deputy’s claim that he had no duty to confront the gunman during the school shooting in Parkland, Florida.

Refusing to dismiss a lawsuit filed by the parent of a victim, Broward Circuit Judge Patti Englander Henning found after a hearing Wednesday that ex-deputy Scot Peterson did have a duty to protect those inside the school where 17 people died and 17 were wounded on Feb. 14. Video and other evidence shows Peterson, the only armed officer at the school, remained outside while shots rang out.

The negligence lawsuit was filed by Andrew Pollack, whose daughter Meadow was killed. He said it made no sense for Peterson’s attorneys to argue that a sworn law enforcement officer with a badge and a gun had no requirement to go inside.

“Then what is he doing there?” Pollack said after the ruling. “He had a duty. I’m not going to let this go. My daughter, her death is not going to be in vain.”

Peterson attorney Michael Piper said he understands that people might be offended or outraged at his client’s defense, but he argued that as a matter of law, the deputy had no duty to confront the shooter. Peterson did not attend the hearing.

“There is no legal duty that can be found,” Piper said. “At its very worst, Scot Peterson is accused of being a coward. That does not equate to bad faith.”

https://www.insurancejournal.com/news/southeast/2018/12/14/512142.htm