Author Topic: Check out Layne Norton's new pictures  (Read 64303 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: Check out Layne Norton's new pictures
« Reply #100 on: July 09, 2010, 08:53:43 PM »
Who is this TRUE  fag  ???

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #101 on: July 09, 2010, 09:35:13 PM »
My god, look at those 14inch arms, 38inch birdchest,half finished haircut from where he tried to molest his male barber and legs that look like they have never experienced the earths gravity!!!!What a monster!!

C'on db2431. You wrote all this about the poor bastard and didn't comment on the room his sleeps in? That room is fucking epic

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #102 on: July 09, 2010, 10:05:32 PM »
C'on db2431. You wrote all this about the poor bastard and didn't comment on the room his sleeps in? That room is fucking epic

Is that a poster on the wall??  :-\

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 09, 2010, 10:50:50 PM »
This is the avatar of one of the users at the bodybuildingdungeon, I so wanna post there. Gayer than...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #104 on: July 09, 2010, 10:57:01 PM »

this thread delivers.
b

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #105 on: July 09, 2010, 11:46:54 PM »

Trueschmoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you talk back to me and take potshots at legends like Groink and db while being a tiny tit noob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha oh brother, I bet you're the kind of "guy" who scopes out all the neighbourhood construction sites to see which one has the biggest, burliest musclebears working in it and when you find the one, sneak up there during night time and put up flyers saying, "Sausage sizzle this weekend for musclebears only - hosted by the nastiest little bottom bitch in town (lube optional)". And when the musclebears show up at your place that weekend to find no BBQ or drinks or anything other than you standing in the middle of an empty room with an industrial size tub of KY Jelly by your side and ask you about the sausage sizzle, you reply in the gayest lisp ever, "You're looking at it. Just drop your pants and place your sausage in my mouth, and I'll give it the kind of "sizzle" it's never had. Chop chop now, don't keep this nasty little bottom waiting" and drop to your knees eagerly. Hahahahahaha gayer than Jtsunami's morning breath after a 12 hour Nasser night.

haha classic...........i miss the "i bet your the type of guy" post!

keep up the good work kiwi

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2010, 11:56:02 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

If i saw that little tit at my gym i would take my cock out and piss on his leg and see how "tough" he acted, although he probably would just be checking out my penis...LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

What a total douche....nice gang sign "yo"  ::)
"guys" like him should be kicked out of ANY gym.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #107 on: July 10, 2010, 02:23:23 AM »
HAHAHA, you'd have to have the pissing skills of Max Hardcore to be able to hit those Monster 12inch calves!!  ;D

;D ;D ;D

slicksta

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: July 10, 2010, 03:07:19 AM »
fixed.

Kiwiol, are you suggesting "Layne" is a top?All that pent up anger leads me to believe that Layne was once an unwilling bottom, probably from his stronger steroid using father, now he cant come out to juicing because it reminds him of having his rectum filled with grade A Test & KY.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #109 on: July 10, 2010, 03:12:32 AM »

Trueschmoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you talk back to me and take potshots at legends like Groink and db while being a tiny tit noob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha oh brother, I bet you're the kind of "guy" who scopes out all the neighbourhood construction sites to see which one has the biggest, burliest musclebears working in it and when you find the one, sneak up there during night time and put up flyers saying, "Sausage sizzle this weekend for musclebears only - hosted by the nastiest little bottom bitch in town (lube optional)". And when the musclebears show up at your place that weekend to find no BBQ or drinks or anything other than you standing in the middle of an empty room with an industrial size tub of KY Jelly by your side and ask you about the sausage sizzle, you reply in the gayest lisp ever, "You're looking at it. Just drop your pants and place your sausage in my mouth, and I'll give it the kind of "sizzle" it's never had. Chop chop now, don't keep this nasty little bottom waiting" and drop to your knees eagerly. Hahahahahaha gayer than Jtsunami's morning breath after a 12 hour Nasser night.

LMFAO!!!!!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #110 on: July 10, 2010, 03:32:34 AM »
awesome.......the aids deluxe package.
Beats dieting brah  :D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 10, 2010, 03:40:37 AM »
LOL! at this thread!  ;D ;D

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #112 on: July 10, 2010, 06:05:53 AM »
Is that a real word  ???

Yes it is. :) Maybe you should look it up. ::)

You’re small and soft.. what are you so happy about?

Your... nothing, what are YOU so happy about? :)

LOL! ;D

Who is this TRUE  fag  ???

Who is this CHE fag, and why is his homo ass calling me a fag? ???

This is True? Oh Brother. Brutal weighing in at a massive 170 lbs, tanning outside for weeks to prep, borrowing your sisters underwear, shaving your bodyhair, setting the timer to take the picture since you have no friends, using your alpha male pink lips bed spread and manly pink kisses curtains as a setting for your wannabe Arnold pose,  ripping a page out of vogue magazine to hang on the wall as motivation for your intense 50 lb dumbbell bench presses, and not to mention the epic twink status earrings in both ears.

Being a natural isnt any excuse for looking shitty. Sucking on this "layne norton"s ass isnt going to help. Wanting to aspire to become an wigger in a bandana stomping in a public gym that pumps up in his bathroom alone to take pictures for his internet followers to jerk off to is no way to go through life bud.

1. Im actually 200 pounds there. :) 2. I have friends and I didnt take the pictures myself. :) 3. Yeah, thats actually called a posing trunk, smart guy. ;) 4. What makes you even think that is my room?  ::)

Waow, the intelligence of this topic didnt actually sky roof... Think I`ll just ignore you from here on... Thanks for your "hard schooling" though. ;)

atrocious steroid induced backne on the guy in your avatar, dont tell me thats you...
whats the point of showing off the steroids muscles if they are covered in repulsive leaking volcano-like pimples.

I was actually waiting for something like this. Thank you! You just made my day, and proved my point perfectly! ;D And what you confuse as acne is mostly just moles... ;) Just another steroid tell huh? Haha, you guys crack me up! ;D Thanks though, much appriciated! :)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 10, 2010, 06:26:08 AM »

The room was so bad I couldnt find words harsh enough to describe it.Im starting to pity the man, obviously he is of low intelligence with a low paying Job and clings to bodybuilding as his salvation.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #114 on: July 10, 2010, 06:33:16 AM »
The room was so bad I couldnt find words harsh enough to describe it.Im starting to pity the man, obviously he is of low intelligence with a low paying Job and clings to bodybuilding as his salvation.

And you obviously have a hard time reading as its not my room... :) Oh and dont worry, Im not the one you should feel pity on... ;)

Lmao @ you mocking my intelligence, haha! ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 10, 2010, 06:40:22 AM »
Looking good  True but you need to lose about 20-25 lbs  to be competitive.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 10, 2010, 08:12:21 AM »
And you obviously have a hard time reading as its not my room... :) Oh and dont worry, Im not the one you should feel pity on... ;)

Lmao @ you mocking my intelligence, haha! ;D

Dont be sad, the pink walls and blinds with puckered male lips suit the physique you have built.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #117 on: July 10, 2010, 08:19:56 AM »

Oh, you mean like this?

^^Thats ca. 20 pounds lighter. That other pic was from 6 weeks out. But thanks, and for the attitude change. Im not competitive in any case though, just participated and won some internet contests..

Oh and, dumbass2431, thats not my room either... ;)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #118 on: July 10, 2010, 08:20:26 AM »

omg...I'm speechless. A monumental masterpiece only the great Squadfather (PIP) could have created.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #119 on: July 10, 2010, 08:20:53 AM »

You’re small and soft.. what are you so happy about?

Well, he is definitely soft. I mean, he is not huge, but definitely not small. But yeah, he is very soft. No denseness or hardness to his muscle. Maybe he needs to get some drugs muscletech supplements from Layne  :-X
X

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #120 on: July 10, 2010, 08:22:31 AM »

No he needs to gain about 20 pounds to be competitive, he has no muscle.
Just another delusionite in a thong.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #121 on: July 10, 2010, 08:24:43 AM »
Is that's not your room, then why are you posing in a teenage girls room?  :-X :-X
X

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #122 on: July 10, 2010, 08:47:15 AM »
Is that's not your room, then why are you posing in a teenage girls room?  :-X :-X

If you really must know (omg, I cant belivie Im actually saying this..) I took the pictures in my sisters room because the location where I was supposed to take them didnt work out, and we didnt really come up with another good location.. My own room is too small and has no good lightening to take pictures. So there you have it, I love it how you guys just pick on everything thats not even relevant to the topic at all. But Ive allready comed to the conclusion that Im obviously and mostly just discussing with 10-year olds anyways so no worries. ;) You haters have a nice day now! :)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 10, 2010, 08:51:47 AM »
Oh, you mean like this?

^^Thats ca. 20 pounds lighter. That other pic was from 6 weeks out. But thanks, and for the attitude change. Im not competitive in any case though, just participated and won some internet contests..

Oh and, dumbass2431, thats not my room either... ;)

Even your gym has pink walls. did you get a discount from the owner, Pierre the Puffer, for the agreement that his 120 pound twink decorator with a lisp painted your walls and that you took down his ball gravy before every workout?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 10, 2010, 08:54:21 AM »
If you really must know (omg, I cant belivie Im actually saying this..) I took the pictures in my sisters room because the location where I was supposed to take them didnt work out, and we didnt really come up with another good location.. My own room is too small and has no good lightening to take pictures. So there you have it, I love it how you guys just pick on everything thats not even relevant to the topic at all. But Ive allready comed to the conclusion that Im obviously and mostly just discussing with 10-year olds anyways so no worries. ;) You haters have a nice day now! :)

Epic admitting your "own" room in your parents home is smaller than that decrepit shithole  ;D