Author Topic: Michelle Obama - this is what you call a "First Lady" ?  (Read 67088 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Michelle Obama - this is what you call a "First Lady" ?
« Reply #300 on: July 03, 2012, 03:12:15 AM »
Your Italian? And yet you hate immigrants/colored etc?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #301 on: July 30, 2012, 01:03:10 PM »
Michelle Obama’s Family Ski Trip to Aspen, Colorado Cost Taxpayers at Least $83 Thousand Say Records Obtained by Judicial Watch
July 18, 2012

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and fights government corruption, announced today that it has obtained records from the United States Air Force and the United States Secret Service detailing Michelle Obama’s February 2012 President’s Day weekend ski vacation to Aspen, Colorado, with her two daughters.

Judicial Watch obtained the records pursuant to a May 31, 2012, lawsuit against both government agencies. Among the highlights from the records are:

•The total cost for the Aspen ski vacation was at least $83,182.99.
•The bill for the U.S. Secret Service, including accommodations at the Fasching Haus deluxe condominium and the Inn at Aspen, was $48,950.38.
•The cost for the flight, per official DOD published hourly rates, was $22,583.70.  Food and miscellaneous on-flight items cost $235.44.  The cost for rental cars totaled $6,442.23.
Key details, including flight records for the Secret Service detail and the names of individuals who accompanied Mrs. Obama on the vacation, were redacted from the documents with the exception of two staffers. One was Meredith Koop, her personal assistant and style advisor, the other was her scheduler Kristen Jarvis.

As reported by the Aspen Daily News on February 18, 2012:

First Lady Michelle Obama arrived in Aspen on Friday afternoon and is here with her daughters for a ski vacation.

Few details about her trip were available. Sources said she is staying at the home of Jim and Paula Crown, owners of the Aspen Skiing Co. She is reportedly skiing at Buttermilk today, where the Crowns, of Chicago, own a home on the Tiehack side.

Several people have known about the “low-key” vacation, with the Secret Service in town for the past few days scoping out places for the family to relax and enjoy what the resort has to offer.

FoxNews.com noted that the trip was the 16th vacation in three years taken by the Obama family.  Judicial Watch first asked for the travel documents on February 21, 2012.

“No wonder we had to file a lawsuit in federal court and wait six months to get basic information on Michelle Obama’s luxury Aspen vacation,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The costs of the Obama family ski weekend are staggering. These high-priced luxury vacations, and the lack of transparency about them, are beginning to seem like an abuse of office.”

Judicial Watch previously obtained documents from the United States Air Force and the United States Secret Service detailing costs associated with Michelle Obama’s controversial August 2010 vacation to Spain. According to a Judicial Watch analysis, the records indicate a total combined cost of at least $467,585.

Judicial Watch also obtained documents detailing costs a June 21-27, 2011, trip taken by Michelle Obama, her family and her staff to South Africa and Botswana. Judicial Watch received mission expense records and passenger manifests for the Africa trip that described costs of $424,142 for the flight and crew alone. Other expenses, such as off-flight food, transportation, security, etc. were not included.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/michelle-obamas-family-ski-trip-to-aspen-colorado-cost-taxpayers-at-least-89-thousand-say-records-obtained-by-judicial-watch/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #302 on: July 30, 2012, 01:09:32 PM »
Those two will be broke and divorced within 5 years. 

Like two crack whores winning the lotto.  They will blow through everything in no time at all. 

Michelle Obama’s Family Ski Trip to Aspen, Colorado Cost Taxpayers at Least $83 Thousand Say Records Obtained by Judicial Watch
July 18, 2012

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and fights government corruption, announced today that it has obtained records from the United States Air Force and the United States Secret Service detailing Michelle Obama’s February 2012 President’s Day weekend ski vacation to Aspen, Colorado, with her two daughters.

Judicial Watch obtained the records pursuant to a May 31, 2012, lawsuit against both government agencies. Among the highlights from the records are:

•The total cost for the Aspen ski vacation was at least $83,182.99.
•The bill for the U.S. Secret Service, including accommodations at the Fasching Haus deluxe condominium and the Inn at Aspen, was $48,950.38.
•The cost for the flight, per official DOD published hourly rates, was $22,583.70.  Food and miscellaneous on-flight items cost $235.44.  The cost for rental cars totaled $6,442.23.
Key details, including flight records for the Secret Service detail and the names of individuals who accompanied Mrs. Obama on the vacation, were redacted from the documents with the exception of two staffers. One was Meredith Koop, her personal assistant and style advisor, the other was her scheduler Kristen Jarvis.

As reported by the Aspen Daily News on February 18, 2012:

First Lady Michelle Obama arrived in Aspen on Friday afternoon and is here with her daughters for a ski vacation.

Few details about her trip were available. Sources said she is staying at the home of Jim and Paula Crown, owners of the Aspen Skiing Co. She is reportedly skiing at Buttermilk today, where the Crowns, of Chicago, own a home on the Tiehack side.

Several people have known about the “low-key” vacation, with the Secret Service in town for the past few days scoping out places for the family to relax and enjoy what the resort has to offer.

FoxNews.com noted that the trip was the 16th vacation in three years taken by the Obama family.  Judicial Watch first asked for the travel documents on February 21, 2012.

“No wonder we had to file a lawsuit in federal court and wait six months to get basic information on Michelle Obama’s luxury Aspen vacation,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The costs of the Obama family ski weekend are staggering. These high-priced luxury vacations, and the lack of transparency about them, are beginning to seem like an abuse of office.”

Judicial Watch previously obtained documents from the United States Air Force and the United States Secret Service detailing costs associated with Michelle Obama’s controversial August 2010 vacation to Spain. According to a Judicial Watch analysis, the records indicate a total combined cost of at least $467,585.

Judicial Watch also obtained documents detailing costs a June 21-27, 2011, trip taken by Michelle Obama, her family and her staff to South Africa and Botswana. Judicial Watch received mission expense records and passenger manifests for the Africa trip that described costs of $424,142 for the flight and crew alone. Other expenses, such as off-flight food, transportation, security, etc. were not included.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/michelle-obamas-family-ski-trip-to-aspen-colorado-cost-taxpayers-at-least-89-thousand-say-records-obtained-by-judicial-watch/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #303 on: July 30, 2012, 01:36:55 PM »
They don't allow I-talians in the klan.  I already tried.   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

I'll bet you actually did

Even as a young kid it always cracked me up that the  white supremists were also the dumbest of the dumb white people

Dumb people who think they are superior is hilarious

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: July 30, 2012, 03:08:23 PM »
 ;)

Going to be a nice change of pace w a new 1st lady

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #305 on: July 30, 2012, 03:12:15 PM »
Your Italian? And yet you hate immigrants/colored etc?

His self hatred knows no boundaries.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #306 on: July 30, 2012, 03:21:14 PM »
;)

Going to be a nice change of pace w a new 1st lady

don't get your hopes up

remember you were the dope who insisted Obama was going to drop out of the race or be kicked off the ticket

btw - if Michelle Obama referred to her fellow American's as "you people" you'd have gone on a posting spree about it.   Why not the same treatment for Ann Romney?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: July 30, 2012, 03:21:29 PM »
His self hatred knows no boundaries.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: July 30, 2012, 03:23:05 PM »
don't get your hopes up

remember you were the dope who insisted Obama was going to drop out of the race or be kicked off the ticket

btw - if Michelle Obama referred to her fellow American's as "you people" you'd have gone on a posting spree about it.   Why not the same treatment for Ann Romney?

She is white.   :-*  :-*  :P  :P  :P  :P :-*  :-*

That is what you want me to say right?   No, the real answer is that michelle obama hates this country and Ann romney does not. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #309 on: July 30, 2012, 05:38:20 PM »
I know you fawn over this Marie Antoinette clone, but many of us find her to be a disgusting hypocritical thug and a grifter.   

Michelle obama is a grifter. 

Cause I tells ya, after obama is out of office, Mobama will probably host The View or some other media crap outlet.  She'll show up with her faimly and get all the swag bags she can at hollywood events.  Then she will run a reality show about her mean streak origins.  Then her kids will drink crowne royale and post pics online, then get knocked up at 16.  After disgusting public outbreaks with baby daddy's, one of them will start a PAC and tell other kids how to act, despite her own morally corrupt slutty background.

I can see it now.  Fcking grifter trash.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #310 on: July 30, 2012, 06:33:48 PM »
Michelle obama is a grifter. 

Cause I tells ya, after obama is out of office, Mobama will probably host The View or some other media crap outlet.  She'll show up with her faimly and get all the swag bags she can at hollywood events.  Then she will run a reality show about her mean streak origins.  Then her kids will drink crowne royale and post pics online, then get knocked up at 16.  After disgusting public outbreaks with baby daddy's, one of them will start a PAC and tell other kids how to act, despite her own morally corrupt slutty background.

I can see it now.  Fcking grifter trash.

you forgot that she will also point a finger at the "lamestream" media for all her problems

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: August 02, 2012, 06:13:29 PM »
A fired up Michelle Obama chants 'Forward!' at campaign rally
Washington Examiner ^ | 8/2/12 | Charlie Spiering
Posted on August 2, 2012 8:46:38 PM EDT by Nachum

First Lady Michelle Obama was fired up yesterday, introducing a new rallying cry to supporters during her appearance at a rally in North Carolina yesterday. The First Lady encouraged supporters to tell everyone everything that President Obama had done for the country. "I want you to tell them how many jobs he created," she said. "Tell them how much money he’s put back in the pockets of American people." Obama explained that everything the president had done was now at stake, including cheaper medicine for seniors, providing free birth control for women, and

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: August 08, 2012, 01:48:05 PM »
Obama Complains that Michelle Doesn't Make Money As First Lady
 FOX News ^ | August 08, 2012 | Barack Obama

Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2012 4:42:22 PM

President Obama spoke to women supporters at a Denver event today.

"...I wanna make sure that when she's working she is getting paid the same as men, I gotta say that First Ladies right now, they don't, even though that's a tough job!"

(Excerpt) Read more at nation.foxnews.com ...

LMFAO!!!!!!   

LOL!!11

Choomer in Chief is doing bong hits again.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: August 14, 2012, 06:49:19 AM »
Michele Obama Scolds Olympics Hero Gabby Douglas for Eating an Egg McMuffin
NewsBusters ^ | 8/14/12 | Noel Sheppard
Posted on Tue Aug 14 2012 09:36:59 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time) by erod

JAY LENO, HOST: You trained your whole life, you win. How did you celebrate? What did you do?

GABBY DOUGLAS: We didn't have time to celebrate. It was team finals and had to turn the page all-around finals and event finals after that. But, after the competition, I splurged on an Egg McMuffin at McDonald’s.

LENO: Egg McMuffin.

[Laughter]

MICHELLE OBAMA: Yeah, Gabby, we don't, don't encourage him. [Laughter] I'm sure it was on…

DOUGLAS: A salad.

OBAMA: a whole wheat McMuffin.

LENO: It was on a whole wheat bun.

OBAMA: Yeah.

LENO: So an Egg McMuffin. Very good.

[Light laughter]

OBAMA: You're setting me back, Gabby.

DOUGLAS: Sorry.

OBAMA: It's so hard.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #314 on: August 14, 2012, 06:57:36 AM »
Michele Obama Scolds Olympics Hero Gabby Douglas for Eating an Egg McMuffin
NewsBusters ^ | 8/14/12 | Noel Sheppard
Posted on Tue Aug 14 2012 09:36:59 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time) by erod

JAY LENO, HOST: You trained your whole life, you win. How did you celebrate? What did you do?

GABBY DOUGLAS: We didn't have time to celebrate. It was team finals and had to turn the page all-around finals and event finals after that. But, after the competition, I splurged on an Egg McMuffin at McDonald’s.

LENO: Egg McMuffin.

[Laughter]

MICHELLE OBAMA: Yeah, Gabby, we don't, don't encourage him. [Laughter] I'm sure it was on…

DOUGLAS: A salad.

OBAMA: a whole wheat McMuffin.

LENO: It was on a whole wheat bun.

OBAMA: Yeah.

LENO: So an Egg McMuffin. Very good.

[Light laughter]

OBAMA: You're setting me back, Gabby.

DOUGLAS: Sorry.

OBAMA: It's so hard.

I guess you never heard of people joking around have you, dipshit.... ::)
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: August 14, 2012, 07:00:21 AM »

I guess you never heard of people joking around have you, dipshit.... ::)

So that is the new excuse right?

With the obama's its all jokes and laughs when they say ridiculous shit off teleprompter. 

::)  ::)  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #317 on: August 15, 2012, 12:28:57 PM »

So that is the new excuse right?

With the obama's its all jokes and laughs when they say ridiculous shit off teleprompter. 

::)  ::)  ::)

its a fucking late night show you fucking obsessed idiot.. Its always a joke stupid

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #318 on: August 15, 2012, 01:53:18 PM »
its a fucking late night show you fucking obsessed idiot.. Its always a joke stupid

Sometimes people are so desperate to find something to cling to that it is pathetic.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: August 15, 2012, 08:08:01 PM »
Killers Drummer Vannucci Says He Accidentally Groped First Lady During 2010 White House Visit
ABC News Radio ^ | August. 15, 2012
Posted on August 15, 2012 11:00:35 PM EDT by Free ThinkerNY

The Killers drummer Ronnie Vannucci got more than he bargained for when he hugged Michelle Obama during a visit to the White House back in July, 2010. Vannucci says that he accidentally groped the first lady after he was introduced to her, grabbing her butt with both hands.

(Excerpt) Read more at 93rockon.com ...

Did he have 6 hands? 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #320 on: August 16, 2012, 01:36:47 AM »
Why are Americans so behind and so slow and always fooled in each of these fakelections?

I don't know what it is with north americans (canada included) to be fooled by these acts of smiling, laughing, shaking hands, talking about NON-SENSE IRRELAVENT ISSUES to get votes, etc...

While REAL issues do NOT differ between any of the so called 'candidates' just different faces for you to pick your actor that will do exactly what will not be what you want as a citizen but what some lobbies like corporate lobbies, aipac lobby, military complex/pentagon, etc... want

And for those that were SLOW SLOW SLOW:

Who really runs the show? Notice how like dogs these candidates keep concentrating on ISRAEL OUR ALLY... lol...

America is being puppetered while you guys foolishly debate about non-sense issues whether its expensive vacations or whatever. THese people are not chosen for your benefit they are chosen to based on their ability to FOOL the population and subduing the population giving false hopes and lies... while the people really running the show get their way

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #321 on: August 16, 2012, 03:18:08 AM »
Why are Americans so behind and so slow and always fooled in each of these fakelections?

I don't know what it is with north americans (canada included) to be fooled by these acts of smiling, laughing, shaking hands, talking about NON-SENSE IRRELAVENT ISSUES to get votes, etc...

While REAL issues do NOT differ between any of the so called 'candidates' just different faces for you to pick your actor that will do exactly what will not be what you want as a citizen but what some lobbies like corporate lobbies, aipac lobby, military complex/pentagon, etc... want

And for those that were SLOW SLOW SLOW:

Who really runs the show? Notice how like dogs these candidates keep concentrating on ISRAEL OUR ALLY... lol...

America is being puppetered while you guys foolishly debate about non-sense issues whether its expensive vacations or whatever. THese people are not chosen for your benefit they are chosen to based on their ability to FOOL the population and subduing the population giving false hopes and lies... while the people really running the show get their way

Yep, i's a conspiracy and everyone is too stupid to see it but you because you watch a lot of internet videos.

We get it. You can shut up now.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: August 16, 2012, 03:30:53 AM »
The Death Card: Michelle Obama Says More Women Will Die if Romney’s Elected
JWF ^ | August 16, 2012 | Jamie
Posted on August 16, 2012 6:13:29 AM EDT by lbryce

The Death Card: Michelle Obama Says More Women Will Die if Romney’s Elected Posted by Jammie on Aug 14, 2012 at 7:27 am moboxing

Geez, these people are quite desperate, aren’t they? I don’t want to hear another goddamn word how she’s off limits. If she’s going to spew bilge like this then she’s fair game.

A really uplifting, positive campaign they’re running, huh?

Who knew that cancer would emerge as a leitmotif of the Obama campaign? First Lady Michelle Obama is the latest to invoke cancer on the campaign trail, but she did so to tout Obamacare rather than attack Mitt Romney directly.

“But this election is also a choice about the health of our families,” Mrs. Obama said at a fundraiser this evening. “We all know these stories — the grandparents who couldn’t afford their medications; the families going broke because a child got sick; the woman dying of cancer whose insurance company wouldn’t cover her care. And let me tell you something, that’s what kept Barack going day after day.”

Moments later, she asked (without naming Romney), “Do we want these reforms to be repealed? Because there are those who do. Or do we want the people we love to have the care they need? That’s the choice we face.”

This keeps up and it’ll be an easy choice. And a landslide for Romney/Ryan.

(Excerpt) Read more at jammiewf.com ...

So now they are playing the death card? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #323 on: August 16, 2012, 04:19:27 AM »
The Death Card: Michelle Obama Says More Women Will Die if Romney’s Elected
JWF ^ | August 16, 2012 | Jamie
Posted on August 16, 2012 6:13:29 AM EDT by lbryce

The Death Card: Michelle Obama Says More Women Will Die if Romney’s Elected Posted by Jammie on Aug 14, 2012 at 7:27 am moboxing

Geez, these people are quite desperate, aren’t they? I don’t want to hear another goddamn word how she’s off limits. If she’s going to spew bilge like this then she’s fair game.

A really uplifting, positive campaign they’re running, huh?

Who knew that cancer would emerge as a leitmotif of the Obama campaign? First Lady Michelle Obama is the latest to invoke cancer on the campaign trail, but she did so to tout Obamacare rather than attack Mitt Romney directly.

“But this election is also a choice about the health of our families,” Mrs. Obama said at a fundraiser this evening. “We all know these stories — the grandparents who couldn’t afford their medications; the families going broke because a child got sick; the woman dying of cancer whose insurance company wouldn’t cover her care. And let me tell you something, that’s what kept Barack going day after day.”

Moments later, she asked (without naming Romney), “Do we want these reforms to be repealed? Because there are those who do. Or do we want the people we love to have the care they need? That’s the choice we face.”

This keeps up and it’ll be an easy choice. And a landslide for Romney/Ryan.

(Excerpt) Read more at jammiewf.com ...

So now they are playing the death card? 

oh brother is this your first election,or are you a little special  :D

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #324 on: August 16, 2012, 04:42:00 AM »

Its pretty bad that the most active poster here doesnt get the idea behing a comedy show.

But it does explain how republicans can sell the same shit again and again