Author Topic: Fatpanda Training and diet log  (Read 197653 times)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Re: Fatpanda Training and diet log
« Reply #350 on: January 23, 2011, 01:31:23 AM »

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #351 on: January 23, 2011, 02:16:07 AM »
So you consume 100% pure protein, no carbs or fats added? And as shown in your own diet posts above you are taking in well over 200g of protein, far from the 180 you try to use in your example.

"i have never at any point ever said protein was the same as carbs and fats in regard to calories."

Yet you continually say a calorie is a calorie........now it's not when it come to protein? Make up your mind.
\
As far as you being Da Vinci.........LMFAO, you are too stupid to comprehend that you are following a classic diet, you think that because you fill in you extra calories with kit kats and ice cream you are ground breaking or something, you aren't doing anything that hasn't been done by every bodybuilder and gym rat on the planet, it's called a diet, no matter how hard you try to make it seem different, it's not.

Get off your false high horse and come back down to reality, you yourself say that you believe you have 180lbs of muscle mass on your frame? LMFAO yet you are going to diet down to 175? I guess bones and organs and shit like that are gravity free and therefore weigh nothing for you, and you are still going to lose 5 lbs of muscle mass.

HAHAHAA damn you're stupid. ;D
like i said: Da Vinci teaching physics to a pig.

i was going to leave it there, but unfortunately there are other getbiggers just as ignorant when it comes to dieting as the pig.

look at the pigs rationalisation of my guess that i have 180lbs of lean mass, and will diet down to 175. he does not even understand that a natural will lose muscle mass during a diet, no matter what he does, he can try his best to minimise the loss, but it always happens.  your talking 70bs of weight loss, and he thinks my body wont lose muscle during that loss  ::)

chaos = dumber than a pig eating dirt, uglier too.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: January 23, 2011, 11:32:29 AM »
weight end of week 2 = 244lbs
weight loss this week = +1.25lbs

day 14 workout 10

8 x 42.5kg - dumbell deadlifts
8 x 42.5kg - dumbell shrugs
8 x 42.5kg - dumbell flat bench
8 x 42.5kg - one arm rows
8 x 42.5kg - dumbell incline bench
30 mins - steady state cardio @ around 50-65% vo2max on indoor bike.

today's calories = 2996

287g protein - 38%
209g carbs - 26%
117g fat - 35%
175lbs by 31st July

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #353 on: January 23, 2011, 11:38:14 AM »
So a calorie isn't a calorie, as for some reason Protein is categorized differently to carbs and fat.  ???

God damn pandafat.

Also why are you training natty? Didn't you say that you had 19 inch arms lean a few years back, as a natty? lmao.
Trans Milkshake.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: January 23, 2011, 12:05:33 PM »
So a calorie isn't a calorie, as for some reason Protein is categorized differently to carbs and fat.  ???

God damn pandafat.

Also why are you training natty? Didn't you say that you had 19 inch arms lean a few years back, as a natty? lmao.
::) how is this so hard to understand  ???

any calories from protein after i meet the 1g per pound of lean mass (that science says is optimal for muscle gain/retention) is the same as calories from carbs or fats as any excess grams of protein are converted to glycogen. i.e. energy.

if you still don't understand tough shit.

i'm training natty to prove this works as a natty, and yes i did have 19" arms.
175lbs by 31st July

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #355 on: January 23, 2011, 04:05:48 PM »
::) how is this so hard to understand  ???

any calories from protein after i meet the 1g per pound of lean mass (that science says is optimal for muscle gain/retention) is the same as calories from carbs or fats as any excess grams of protein are converted to glycogen. i.e. energy.

hey Panda just fyi man last time I cut completely naturally , I could not for the life of me go below 8 percent bf. I was doing everything right too. You will find that you will just keep loosing muscle. Not to mention your sex drive will go down the shitter in the next month or two.MArk my word. Also have you had a hormonal profile done? If your test levels are low your spinnin your wheels.
l

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #356 on: January 24, 2011, 03:24:19 AM »
hey Panda just fyi man last time I cut completely naturally , I could not for the life of me go below 8 percent bf. I was doing everything right too. You will find that you will just keep loosing muscle. Not to mention your sex drive will go down the shitter in the next month or two.MArk my word. Also have you had a hormonal profile done? If your test levels are low your spinnin your wheels.

hahaahah, he doesn't need his dick for anything else than pissing, so no worries about that.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: January 24, 2011, 10:27:31 AM »

well hopefully i can avoid it for as long as possible, as it has happened to me before also, but i feel i know more now in regards to protein intake, and pre/post workout nutrition. hopefully this will help.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: January 24, 2011, 10:29:15 AM »
day 15 workout 11

8 x 45kg - dumbell deadlifts
8 x 45kg - dumbell shrugs
7 x 45kg - dumbell flat bench
8 x 45kg - one arm rows
6 x 45kg - dumbell incline bench

today's calories = 2995

332g protein - 44%
237g carbs - 30%
85g fat - 26%
175lbs by 31st July

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #359 on: January 24, 2011, 10:53:39 AM »
well hopefully i can avoid it for as long as possible, as it has happened to me before also, but i feel i know more now in regards to protein intake, and pre/post workout nutrition. hopefully this will help.

without adequate testosterone there is no protein synthesis
l

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: January 24, 2011, 11:06:42 AM »
without adequate testosterone there is no protein synthesis

nonsense.
175lbs by 31st July

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #361 on: January 24, 2011, 12:49:19 PM »
::) how is this so hard to understand  ???

I think you know what the point is, I hope it works for you in any event.

I'm dubious about you having ever been in possession of 19 inch arms, given the fact your arms aren't 19 inches even when morbidly obese.
Trans Milkshake.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: January 24, 2011, 02:20:01 PM »
2 years is a long time - arms shrink.
175lbs by 31st July

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #363 on: January 24, 2011, 05:49:47 PM »
How tall are you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #364 on: January 24, 2011, 08:46:16 PM »
First your 1g per pound of muscle........are you believing that you have 200+lbs of muscle on your frame?

Second if 30+% of your diet is protein there is no way you are getting that by eating "curries, pasta, burgers, fries, chocolate icecream, yogurts etc." and keeping your calories in check, unless of course you are eating very small portions......like a regular diet.  As far as "standard bodybuilding" diet goes, only some guys believe in that low/no carb/fat stuff, quite a few preach a 40/30/30 split........almost the same thing you are doing!! :D

So in other words, your "I can get ripped eating whatever I want", turned into "I can get ripped eating whatever I was as long as protein requirements are met"....sound like a bodybuilders diet to me.But a calorie is not just a calorie, if so, I would like to see you get ripped on a diet consisting solely of kit kats and ice cream, no protein.

Fatpanda made that very clear on the very start of the log. And he is right. At the end of the day all that matters is calories once proten requrement are met. I would never diet this way of course beause I value my health though :)
l

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #365 on: January 24, 2011, 11:57:20 PM »
Fatpanda made that very clear on the very start of the log. And he is right. At the end of the day all that matters is calories once proten requrement are met. I would never diet this way of course beause I value my health though :)

yes, hes so right he lost an impressive 2 pounds in 3 months.  ::)
b

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: January 25, 2011, 11:48:28 AM »

that is a good point - no one ever talks about health in regard to my diet. which i have often pondered when they attack everything else about me.

i admit i do not eat a lot of fruit on my diet, nor is my plate overflowing with vegetables. i can eat fruit and veg if i like ( a calorie is a calorie and all that) however i do eat alot of some specific veg i.e. onions, peppers, lettuce, along with lots if different herbs, and spices - which contain different micronutrients. i also eat a lot of tomato based sauces when eating pasta dishes which is full of lycopene etc. however just in case i am lacking any micronutrients i make sure to take daily multi vitamins and minerals, vit c, vit b, and omega 3 capsules. Studies show they are just as effective as food sourced vitamins.

yes, hes so right he lost an impressive 2 pounds in 3 months.  ::)

i feel bad for you. All this time i have been owning you and now i know why it was so easy. you could not comprehend this log because you are what is referred to as simple - there is no other explanation as to why you cannot see i lost 39lbs up till xmas, then put weight back on over xmas while completely off the diet.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: January 25, 2011, 11:50:00 AM »
day 16 workout 12

8 x 37.5kg - dumbell deadlifts
8 x 37.5kg - dumbell shrugs
8 x 37.5kg - dumbell flat bench
8 x 37.5kg - one arm rows
8 x 37.5kg - dumbell incline bench

today's calories = 2991

315g protein - 42%
240g carbs - 30%
89g fat - 27%
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: January 26, 2011, 11:23:28 AM »
day 17 workout 13

8 x 40kg - dumbell deadlifts
8 x 40kg - dumbell shrugs
8 x 40kg - dumbell flat bench
8 x 40kg - one arm rows
8 x 40kg - dumbell incline bench

today's calories = 3010

300g protein - 40%
271g carbs - 34%
70g fat - 24%
175lbs by 31st July

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #369 on: January 26, 2011, 12:37:43 PM »
Panda why don't you do an actualy bodybuilding workout? Do you actually get soar from doing one set of those exercises? Most of your lifts are done with very light weight. Basically what I'm getting at is you suck at life.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #370 on: January 26, 2011, 04:33:56 PM »
Too many calories - to little workout... it seems.
Is your workout regimen and frequency adhering to sound rules?
Again, I hope you succeed - though the 1000 calorie buffer sounds suspicious.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #371 on: January 26, 2011, 07:41:15 PM »
And I know I sound like a huge asshole panda but your spreading a lot of blasphemy around the board with this "diet plan". It doesn't really seem like your working your ass off putting everything you have into it. You have to suffer a little bit to make progress with anything in life. Today I went out and ran 5 miles lifted heavy ass weight in the gym for an hour. That's what you have to do. You got to put some blood sweat and tears into it. I shouldn't insult you. I understand why people get on you so bad though. You're not working hard enough.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: January 27, 2011, 06:00:04 AM »
What do you weight now?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: January 27, 2011, 11:57:16 AM »
day 18
no workout

today's calories = 2998

280g protein - 37%
287g carbs - 37%
81g fat - 24%
175lbs by 31st July

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #374 on: January 27, 2011, 01:12:48 PM »
day 18
no workout

today's calories = 2998

280g protein - 37%
287g carbs - 37%
81g fat - 24%

what do mean by Day18? You've been doing this months..

- Ah, since you got back on it.
O