Author Topic: Who here believes that a clean diet gets an outstanding physique?  (Read 25102 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Who here
« Reply #175 on: January 16, 2011, 10:47:49 AM »
They both used fat burning agents to achieve their lean state, and lied about what they ate.

fatpanda, to his credit, has played it straight...and has very little progress to show for it
I don`t use anything unless you want to call Pepsi Max and my Bialetti something which they are not.

Furthermore, I have logged months at a time what I have eaten and so has Wavelength.  Why on earth would we waste the time by putting things down we don`t eat?

Look Groink, just because you can`t grasp it and the fact that YOU CAN`T and WON`T do it our way, has no bearing whatsoever on our approach.

How would you like me to prove you wrong so we don`t have to have any more threads such as this one ever again?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: January 16, 2011, 10:49:54 AM »
As far as wave and adullis goes, they claim that it's possible to get into contest condition without hard training, and I call bullshit on that one.
Can you please show where I or Wavelength have ever said that?

Training at least 2-3 days a week minimum is necessary if you want to have a bit of muscle to show. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: January 16, 2011, 10:52:01 AM »
I look at it from a common sense standpoint.....there are thousands of nutritionists and doctors that have been trying to make a buck selling diets for 50 years....but these three guys on Getbig have managed to figure out a way to get ripped while eating whatever you want....sorry, not buying it.

Add to the equation that the "pioneer" of this approach is the biggest bullshitter here  ;)
The total amount of Calories as being the single most important fact of weight loss has been the FDA`s position since its inception and it of course still remains so.  It is certainly nothing new.  Hope this helps.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: January 16, 2011, 10:57:16 AM »
Exactly. It's kinda like eating candy and other garbage = cable curls, while eating clean is like doing barbell curls. Your biceps will grow from doing the former, but a lot more from the latter, going by that loose analogy.

At the end of the day, Philosophy is proven only by it's results. Take twins and make one eat the clean diet while the other eats garbage, with both of them doing the same workout - over time, the twin eating the healthier food is going to be stronger and more muscular, as well as look and feel better.
Iv`e done both and "eating clean" was worse for me if we judge on how I looked and my strength.  Both were much worse when "eating clean".

I have two years worth of "clean eating" logs on MuscleMayhem where I posted daily and did not deviate one bit. It was a horrible approach which yielded poor results when compared to eating like a normal human being, which is around 2000-3000 calories or anything I feel like with total variation.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #179 on: January 16, 2011, 11:01:05 AM »
Iv`e done both and "eating clean" was worse for me if we judge on how I looked and my strength.  Both were much worse when "eating clean".

I have two years worth of "clean eating" logs on MuscleMayhem where I posted daily and did not deviate one bit. It was a horrible approach which yielded poor results when compared to eating like a normal human being, which is around 2000-3000 calories or anything I feel like with total variation.

Ditto, and I had the opposite effect of what you had - felt great and was stronger when I ate quality meat and carb meals that I prepared at home, and not so much when I was eating at McDs and KFC (which I love).

che

• Getbig V
Re: Who here believes that a clean diet gets an outstanding physique?
« Reply #180 on: January 16, 2011, 11:14:32 AM »
heres a hint - its not really che  ;)

Hahaa  You are fat , I'm not .

Che 1  Fatpanda 0

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #181 on: January 16, 2011, 11:19:54 AM »
When you say that they interfere with each other, do you mean that if you do them both on the same day, or just in general? For example, is it better to do cardio one day, and then weights the next day, instead of doing them on the same day?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: January 16, 2011, 11:22:16 AM »
I never run and lift weights in the same session

if I do pt twice a day then I'll go for a run in the morning and go to the gym in the afternoon with at least two solid meals in between

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #183 on: January 16, 2011, 11:26:31 AM »
I did the opposite Ex, I would lift in the afternoon, and then run at nite. I asked the previous question, coz I plan on lifting every 48 hours, and not everyday, like I did when I hit my peak condition.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #184 on: January 16, 2011, 11:33:08 AM »
Hahaa  You are fat , I'm not .

Che 1  Fatpanda 0

i may be fat but that pic isn't you.
175lbs by 31st July

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: January 16, 2011, 11:38:30 AM »
Ditto, and I had the opposite effect of what you had - felt great and was stronger when I ate quality meat and carb meals that I prepared at home, and not so much when I was eating at McDs and KFC (which I love).
I eat high quality stuff and always have as well as fast food etc...

I don`t understand the all or nothing approach.  You can eat a Prime Cut of Steak and a Wendy`s Frosty  in the same day you know.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: January 16, 2011, 11:39:07 AM »
i may be fat but that pic isn't you.

Haha , I have a beautiful wife ,you have a fat hand .

Che 2   Fatpanda 0

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: January 16, 2011, 11:40:19 AM »
Haha , I have a beautiful wife ,you have a fat hand .

Che 2   Fatpanda 0
so you claim  ::) as could i.

but at the end of the day you are a liar and that pic still isn't you.
175lbs by 31st July

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: January 16, 2011, 11:42:13 AM »

Hhaha, I see my dick everyday ,you haven't see yours in 20 years .

Che 3  Fatpanda 0

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: January 16, 2011, 11:43:02 AM »
Hhaha, I see my dick everyday ,you haven't see yours in 20 years .

Che 3  Fatpanda 0

175lbs by 31st July

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #190 on: January 16, 2011, 11:44:37 AM »
I don`t understand the all or nothing approach.  You can eat a Prime Cut of Steak and a Wendy`s Frosty  in the same day you know.

True, and I never said it has to be all or nothing. I eat out at least 2 - 3 times a week. I just like eating the major part of my caloric intake in the form of food that I prepare at home.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: January 16, 2011, 11:45:27 AM »
let me stop you there che  ::)

before you try 4-0 5-0 etc

claiming i have no house

i have no job

i have poor health

i am bald

i am a fag
etc

i know exactly who you are, and its not the guy in that pic you keep pretending to be.
175lbs by 31st July

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: January 16, 2011, 11:46:44 AM »
let me stop you there che  ::)

before you try 4-0 5-0 etc

claiming i have no house

i have no job

i have poor health

i am bald

i am a fag
etc

i know exactly who you are, and its not the guy in that pic you keep pretending to be.

Hhaha , meltdown

I win.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: January 16, 2011, 11:48:36 AM »
True, and I never said it has to be all or nothing. I eat out at least 2 - 3 times a week. I just like eating the major part of my caloric intake in the form of food that I prepare at home.
Me Too.

I haven`t been eating out much at all lately.  I have been starting the the day with Tamago Gohan the past 4 days and I still am not tired of it.  Monster balanced breakfast when coupled with orange juice and vegetable juice.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #194 on: January 16, 2011, 11:50:07 AM »
Allright, I've got a question for all here, and this question is irregardless of "diet" and this question is: Is it possible to achieve an outstanding level of fitness without performing "cardio"? Basically, can one train with weights, and only with weights, 2 or 3 times a week and be outstandingly fit, just like Arthur Jones claimed was possible? Via his "West Point Study"

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: January 16, 2011, 11:51:53 AM »
, can one train with weights, and only with weights, 2 or 3 times a week and be outstandingly fit,

Absolutely

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #196 on: January 16, 2011, 11:52:03 AM »

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: January 16, 2011, 11:52:24 AM »
Hhaha , meltdown

I win.

afraid not b.

only the smart survive here - you unfortunately for you, are not smart.
175lbs by 31st July

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: January 16, 2011, 11:56:18 AM »
I did the opposite Ex, I would lift in the afternoon, and then run at nite. I asked the previous question, coz I plan on lifting every 48 hours, and not everyday, like I did when I hit my peak condition.

last time I did that, dj was Canada Day a couple years ago

I beasted myself on the run and woke up the next day sick as fuck (I NEVER get sick either)

the way I figure it is that lifting weights breaks your body down thus you need more time to recover via solid food and a good night sleep

maybe it's because I never go for "just a run" - when I run I go all out

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: January 16, 2011, 12:07:24 PM »
Allright, I've got a question for all here, and this question is irregardless of "diet" and this question is: Is it possible to achieve an outstanding level of fitness without performing "cardio"? Basically, can one train with weights, and only with weights, 2 or 3 times a week and be outstandingly fit, just like Arthur Jones claimed was possible? Via his "West Point Study"
Yes.  100 percent of the time.