Author Topic: New photos of Ronnie Coleman.  (Read 35784 times)

Stavios

Re: New photos of Ronnie Coleman.
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2011, 10:12:37 AM »
I'm sure he toils away on the computer laying out his 500mg of test e/w and 40mg of nolva for PCT steroid cycle in an Excel Spreadsheet all the time. Poor sap. I don't like to err on the side of irrationality, but sometimes you just have to stop being a pussy and just fucking do things.

Maybe if this happens he'll wake up, do something about his hair cut and stop buying those God awful t-shirts he always wears. I don't even know where you buy shit that gay! And yes Stav, juice is so easy to find here and it's so relaxed. I remember buying sauce one day and my guy told me two cops were headed our way. I was afraid having all that cash on me, but they ordered two boxes of steroids for themselves, we all shook hands and shot the shit about training for a few minutes. They said none of the RCMP really give a shit, no one gives a shit really. :o ;D

LMAO

a big steroid dealer here is actually a cop

I worked at the police office for a few months doing paper work and all the cops were asking my what my cycles looked like etc..

;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2011, 10:23:43 AM »
Ronnie is obviously getting real lazy. His arms without oil would lucky to be 19 inches right now. Looks like he is just pumping oil in his bis and not in the tri's. He has that lower steroid look but super high inslin look going on. Not a good look at all.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2011, 10:33:56 AM »
At least hes no Nasser.  ::) Abusing the shit out of everything to be 300lbs with flabs, just to please his 2-3 fanboys. A fucking walking cardiac arrest.

I would like to see Ronnie slim down a bit, like in low 200's or high 190's in good condition and going for the health look.

Stavios

« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2011, 10:40:52 AM »
Ronnie is obviously getting real lazy. His arms without oil would lucky to be 19 inches right now. Looks like he is just pumping oil in his bis and not in the tri's. He has that lower steroid look but super high inslin look going on. Not a good look at all.
actually he loook like a fucking abuser who is just getting older IMO

plus, he doesn't walk around with his lats flexed like fellow bodybuilders in the pictures, wich makes him look narrower

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2011, 05:27:19 PM »
lol monster side injections on his shoulder

atleast I think  they are... or r they surgery markings?
That is a vaccination scar that all of us older guys have on our left shoulders in you are born before 1968. Good eyes you have to notice.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2011, 06:22:02 PM »
i cant believe he still looks that good. (no homo)
A

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2011, 06:49:00 PM »
jason cutler is on so much testosterona gh and insulin he just look like a diabetic,,sad sad story,,really prime exampel of the times we live in ,,the time of the average,,generation nothingness

gh15 approved

lol what? Jay looks healthy as heck. Along with Evan C he is one of the only bbers who has kept the health look. Now if Jay followed your Jamaican food reseespeanut butter icecream diet he would for sure be diabetic.
l

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2011, 07:20:11 PM »
 ronnie could still look very good even at his age.. but he openly admits that he is training "lazy" and with pretty light weights.. he said he does 15-20 reps now and has cut back volume ect.. that being said, it may not be laziness as much as his numerous injuries.. there are a great many guys who look great and maintain much of their size well into their 40's ect but they are still gearing heavily.. ronnie says he wants to entewr that masters world contest.. if so, then he better gets things a rolling..

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2011, 07:33:48 PM »

a shadow of his former self

Pretty much anyone at his age is.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2011, 03:18:13 AM »
That is a vaccination scar that all of us older guys have on our left shoulders in you are born before 1968. Good eyes you have to notice.
I have the same from 1983...but I'm from Hungary...  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2011, 03:29:39 AM »
Nope Ronnie had arms before he got into bbing, and he will have arms after bbing. Check the vascularity of his arms.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2011, 03:35:52 AM »
lol what? Jay looks healthy as heck. Along with Evan C he is one of the only bbers who has kept the health look. Now if Jay followed your Jamaican food reseespeanut butter icecream diet he would for sure be diabetic.

he does! the diabetic doesnt come from the food.... it come from pre desposition stimulated by the mega dose insulin he is on,,he already have lots of health problem like dorian,,the fact they dont tell you shit doesnt mean its not there,, it is ther emy friend it is there,,you will see into his 50s...he may be ok on the outside but you will see the damage in this age and then who knows,,depending on how rich one is thats how long they will live ,,,money talk friend

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2011, 03:38:58 AM »
ronnie could still look very good even at his age.. but he openly admits that he is training "lazy" and with pretty light weights.. he said he does 15-20 reps now and has cut back volume ect.. that being said, it may not be laziness as much as his numerous injuries.. there are a great many guys who look great and maintain much of their size well into their 40's ect but they are still gearing heavily.. ronnie says he wants to entewr that masters world contest.. if so, then he better gets things a rolling..

ron colman is done with competetive bodybuild,,he practicaly has no back and no uppoer torse,,arms cant win competition not even master,,he is full of injurys and age and the abuse took its tol,,all his strengths like back can not be recovered,,it is just not there,,thicknes can but the wideness is gone,,its for many reason but mainly age and severe abuse

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2011, 03:48:49 AM »
With Big Huge Jay  8)

Last time i saw Cutler's face look like that he was that shot in MuscleMag holding the sneakers where he was off the gear. His face never looks like that when he's all juiced up would not surprise me if he had been off a few weeks here (yes yes gh15 pro's never come off whatever)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2011, 03:55:26 AM »
Last time i saw Cutler's face look like that he was that shot in MuscleMag holding the sneakers where he was off the gear. His face never looks like that when he's all juiced up would not surprise me if he had been off a few weeks here (yes yes gh15 pro's never come off whatever)

we never go off eveyrthign,,we may go off steroids for few weeks ,,not even 2-3 weeks lol ,,but if off for little time then gh  MUST IN SYSTEM ,,AND ALSO LOTS LOTS OF OTHER STUFF,,but usually never off anything only changing compound and doses

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2011, 03:59:10 AM »
we never go off eveyrthign,,we may go off steroids for few weeks ,,not even 2-3 weeks lol ,,but if off for little time then gh  MUST IN SYSTEM ,,AND ALSO LOTS LOTS OF OTHER STUFF,,but usually never off anything only changing compound and doses

gh15 approved

Actually i'd need to see that shot front on,

Can anyone find that Jay Cutler shot in the Sneaker store to show gh15. I swear in that shot he looks totally different, just softer all over and especially the face. I know someone on here has mentioned it before. gh15 won't believe me without seeing it.

lesaucer

« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2011, 06:56:44 AM »
LMAO

a big steroid dealer here is actually a cop

I worked at the police office for a few months doing paper work and all the cops were asking my what my cycles looked like etc..

;D

I fucking love canada lol.. only thing i hate is they are RAPING us on gh prices... fuck customs

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2011, 10:40:03 AM »
depends on the source

good sources get threw no matter what, im gonna put it to the test in summer before i go to greece  8) 8)

dustin

« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2011, 11:05:07 AM »

Don't forget that Jay and his wife are really into the whole cosmetics and healthy skin stuff. Jay cares about his appearance and isn't going to walk around like a purple zit covered blemish like Dennis Wolf. Plus on that much GH, I can't imagine how your skin could look bad.

I fucking love canada lol.. only thing i hate is they are RAPING us on gh prices... fuck customs

A lot of it is artificial inflation too. We can get damn near every other drug and illegal firearms over the boarder with EASE. Why can't little tiny vials of GH make it here? My friend ordered hundreds of kits of GH one time and it came through just fine. I remember picking up the box of 50 kits and my eyes lit up. I didn't get to try much and think it was probably underdosed, but still. It made it over just fine. I know it's not THAT hard. We get raped because of the artificial inflation.

I get all my gear from the US at a third of the cost. Only had nolvadex and clomid stopped because it was shipped stupidly. Then another idiot just shipped a bunch of vials in shitty packaging so obviously that got stopped too. Everything else that's shipped PROPERLY always makes it across. Nothing feels better than opening up a package and unwrapping a dozen vials of sauce.... well, a dozen or two vials of GH would be even better I suppose. :)

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2011, 11:37:28 AM »
i hope you jhoking,,he lost tons of size,,stil remain relativly lean in the 8-10% but lost lots of size,,this is still high single digit body fat but just smaller more bloofed version,,kind of like you when you wnet off from orals and went from 185 or something to back 160 or 165 or 170 or how ever it was,, its just with bodybuild there is no other way to grow beside HORMONES,,no other way ,,you can gain 10 lb at the beggining of water and muscle and fat all mixed but after those first natural 10lb you are done ,,yes yes yes the fellas who gain 40lb naturaly from skinntwinks  had to gain it because they were staved skinny twinks ,,they would gain it witrh out working out even with just eating and some years,,,the actual muscle you put on naturaly from day you start working out is around 10lb after that you are done and hoopla to hormones,,

10-15lb max of lean muscle on the best of the best from an average weight starter,,and guess where that lead us pupils.... all together now,,

7lb a year max gain of lean muscle naturaly ,,,,,7 + 7 = 14..... and there you have it ,,,2 year of training naturaly before you jump on hormones with a short stop inbrtween for the useless aminos and pro hormones  that do nothing beside wasting your wallet,, then for your alllll bodybuild life span HORMONES AND HORMONES NONE STOP AND HORMONE TO THE MAX,,,exatly like  croach is doing from this board: )

gh15 approved

pupils?!!...lol... more like dumb and dumber.

This proves what ive been saying all along.

You only know drug users, and because of that you get educated via induction and you end up believing enough stories to fuel a season of mythbusters.

You clearly dont know anyone who has spent years drug free, and dont know anyone who trains that doesnt want to compete.

If you did, you'd know that natural guys can put on 30-50lb+ over consistent training. Going from 155lb to 200lb within a few years is pretty common. Some guys more, some less.

going from 65kg - 90kg is about the average ive seen when a life time natural does it for about 5-10years..thats 55lb. ive seen this more than a few times.

i havent seen anyone huge, but definitely respectable and to the average joe public they certainly comment.

again you need to get out some more and stop preaching your ignorant world beliefs like they are universal laws.

dustin

« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2011, 12:29:35 PM »
pupils?!!...lol... more like dumb and dumber.

This proves what ive been saying all along.

You only know drug users, and because of that you get educated via induction and you end up believing enough stories to fuel a season of mythbusters.

You clearly dont know anyone who has spent years drug free, and dont know anyone who trains that doesnt want to compete.

If you did, you'd know that natural guys can put on 30-50lb+ over consistent training. Going from 155lb to 200lb within a few years is pretty common. Some guys more, some less.

going from 65kg - 90kg is about the average ive seen when a life time natural does it for about 5-10years..thats 55lb. ive seen this more than a few times.

i havent seen anyone huge, but definitely respectable and to the average joe public they certainly comment.

again you need to get out some more and stop preaching your ignorant world beliefs like they are universal laws.

You're absolutely correct. But there's something vital you're leaving out. That mass, even when it's fat free, looks like NOTHING compared to someone on drugs. Take a 165lb Shavis Higa (midget, I know) and another guy with the same height and weight from any gym in North America and if he's NATURAL he'll look like shit.

I know so many 220-240lb dudes at the gym who say they're 12% and true lifetime naturals and they look like SHIT!! The 180lb dude with a couple cycles under his belt looks light years ahead of the natural guys. When you're natural you'll never be as lean and ripped. You can certainly have a good physique but it will never be one that turns heads. You can be really big or really ripped too, but never a combination of the two.

If you want to look impressive, you must use drugs like steroids or GH. Or better yet, use a lower dose of both. I always advocate using lower doses of drugs and trying to stay at a lower dose. You can change your natural foundation in a few cycles too. But remember, no drugs = no head turning physique. Period.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2011, 01:59:41 PM »
You're absolutely correct. But there's something vital you're leaving out. That mass, even when it's fat free, looks like NOTHING compared to someone on drugs. Take a 165lb Shavis Higa (midget, I know) and another guy with the same height and weight from any gym in North America and if he's NATURAL he'll look like shit.

I know so many 220-240lb dudes at the gym who say they're 12% and true lifetime naturals and they look like SHIT!! The 180lb dude with a couple cycles under his belt looks light years ahead of the natural guys. When you're natural you'll never be as lean and ripped. You can certainly have a good physique but it will never be one that turns heads. You can be really big or really ripped too, but never a combination of the two.

If you want to look impressive, you must use drugs like steroids or GH. Or better yet, use a lower dose of both. I always advocate using lower doses of drugs and trying to stay at a lower dose. You can change your natural foundation in a few cycles too. But remember, no drugs = no head turning physique. Period.

there you go ,,i have no need to respond to disco stupid ,,this posting is truth!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2011, 02:00:01 PM »
Nope Ronnie had arms before he got into bbing, and he will have arms after bbing. Check the vascularity of his arms.

Well nobody starts bodybuilding right off the bat. They lift weights. Ronnie lifted weights and grow a bicep. If he stops all together, he will lose that muscle significantly. He actually has the genetics to be very fat. You could see it when he was younger. And now that he is basically a diabetic(like all pros), he's basically fcked.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2011, 02:02:01 PM »
Well nobody starts bodybuilding right off the bat. They lift weights. Ronnie lifted weights and grow a bicep. If he stops all together, he will lose that muscle significantly. He actually has the genetics to be very fat. You could see it when he was younger. And now that he is basically a diabetic(like all pros), he's basically fcked.

VERY VERY GOOD!,,diabetic like all pros...very very good! ,,if you only knew how right you were,,that and 10 other problems we dont even mention

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #74 on: March 01, 2011, 02:49:58 PM »
VERY VERY GOOD!,,diabetic like all pros...very very good! ,,if you only knew how right you were,,that and 10 other problems we dont even mention

gh15 approved

diabetes, hypertension, possible renal insuffiency/failure, transaminitis... etc etc but it must be pretty cool to be 250lbs at 4% bodyfat!!