Author Topic: My 3 phase project  (Read 182824 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: My 3 phase project
« Reply #100 on: April 12, 2011, 10:44:09 PM »
I keep wondering how you can write like you do .. especially after you said you were an english teacher  ???

It seems like you'd like to have readers follow your journal .. so why do that ? .. you must know it turns away interest

Not only does this fake persona writing style turn away interest, it turns people off because it is insulting. It's one thing to be uneducated or unskilled as a writer and still out there communicating with folks despite this. -Chops to folks who do this. However, it is a whole other thing to talk down to folks because you think it makes you cool or some shit like that. You otta shut the fuck up with dis shit talk.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2011, 05:30:15 AM »
My waist is down 2 cm, nearly 1 inch, from 78 cm to 76 cm, which translates to 30 inches. My weight is down 2.2 kg from 72.2 kg to 70 kg, which is roughly a 5 pound loss.

w8m8

« Reply #102 on: April 14, 2011, 09:34:51 AM »
Is your plan to waste any muscle off your frame and appear as a skeleton covered in skin tissue ?
Having small delts and some biceps with nothing else is not a worthwhile goal  :-\

here is the 3rd week update. My weight went down from 72.8kg to 72.3kg, which is a 1 pound loss, and my waist measurement went down 1 cm, from 79 cm to 78 cm, which is about half an inch.

My waist is down 2 cm, nearly 1 inch, from 78 cm to 76 cm, which translates to 30 inches. My weight is down 2.2 kg from 72.2 kg to 70 kg, which is roughly a 5 pound loss.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2011, 10:30:13 AM »
Good question w8m8, so let me ask you this? How much muscle do you really think that a truly lifetime natural can hold at a very low bodyfat? gh15 says that for a truly lifetime natural at my height of 5'11" the ABSOLUTE BEST that one can hope for is 165 to 170 at a legit 6% and I go with that. Remember, this is just the 1st Phase, which is the get lean phase. The 2nd Phase will be to stay lean, while adding lean muscle tissue without adding fat. Remember, my own personal goal is 165 at a true and legit sub-7 P.S. I've lost 14 pounds so far, and I'd say that roughly 9 of those pounds were fat, and maybe 2 actual lean muscle tissue, which ain't so bad in my book ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2011, 05:48:13 PM »
Good question w8m8, so let me ask you this? How much muscle do you really think that a truly lifetime natural can hold at a very low bodyfat?

This was me at my peak - I'm a lifetime natural and I haven't even tried any prohormones

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=252133.msg3558539#msg3558539

There are some guys here who are pretty impressive for naturals - Mr Nobody, mesmorph78, Groink, Che, Ursus, Croatch, Coltrane, Falcon, Alexxx, Bam-bam and others. Some of those guys might have done a cycle or two, but I don't think everyone mentioned has. So don't let anyone tell you what you can and cannot achieve, esp. when they don't know you and are making generalized statements. gh15 knows his drugs, but is very prejudiced just like everyone else and is wrong with his numbers, which are nothing more than rule of thumbs to which there are always exceptions.

Regarding your physique, I think you look lean, but have VERY little muscle and look far from impressive for someone who talks about it non-stop all the time - not trying to insult you. And IMO, being sub7 doesn't mean shit when you weigh around 140 lb. I think if you lift weights, you need to look like you do or you've simply failed.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #105 on: April 14, 2011, 06:20:09 PM »
This was me at my peak - I'm a lifetime natural and I haven't even tried any prohormones

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=252133.msg3558539#msg3558539

There are some guys here who are pretty impressive for naturals - mesmorph78, Groink, Che, Ursus, Croatch, Coltrane, Falcon, Alexxx, Bam-bam and others. Some of those guys might have done a cycle or two, but I don't think everyone mentioned has. So don't let anyone tell you what you can and cannot achieve, esp. when they don't know you and are making generalized statements. gh15 knows his drugs, but is very prejudiced just like everyone else and is wrong with his numbers, which are nothing more than rule of thumbs to which there are always exceptions.

Regarding your physique, I think you look lean, but have VERY little muscle and look far from impressive for someone who talks about it non-stop all the time - not trying to insult you. And IMO, being sub7 doesn't mean shit when you weigh around 140 lb. I think if you lift weights, you need to look like you do or you've simply failed.
Damn I missed the list.  :'(

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2011, 06:23:37 PM »
Damn I missed the list.  :'(

Fixed. I thought you'd juiced before, having competed and all.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2011, 06:47:39 PM »
Fixed. I thought you'd juiced before, having competed and all.
Na never did thats why I quit competing couldnt hang with the roid boys.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #108 on: April 14, 2011, 07:55:16 PM »
Na never did thats why I quit competing couldnt hang with the roid boys.

You have a very good build for a natural.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 14, 2011, 07:56:31 PM »
You have a very good build for a natural.
Thanks bro.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #110 on: April 15, 2011, 04:53:44 AM »
Point taken Kiwi, and just because I'm not thickly muscled doesn't mean that "my" ideas, training theories are wrong, maybe I have suckass genetics for muscle size. Anyways, these theroies that I have aren't "mine" they come from AJ, and Mentzer. And regarding these numbers you fellas keep throwing out, well let me just say that most here are clueless about what that's all about. Case in point, I have photos of me AT THE EXACT SAME BODYWEIGHT, a buck 54, which is what I'm at now coincedently. Anyways one photo is me at 154 at a true and legit sub-6 and the other is a photo of me at 154 at 12% and the difference (A VERY DRAMATIC DIEFERENCE) at the same bodyweight. As gh15 says, Zane at a buck 85 wipes the floor with 220 pound bodybuilders. P.S. I had a dream about this shit last nite, and some slim sexyass black female said to me, "You look good, and you're slim enough" and I said to her, "You're wrong gorgeous, 6% is slim enough" and showed her a photo of a dudes abs who was sitting at a legit 6% ROFL! BRUTAL

Xerxes

« Reply #111 on: April 15, 2011, 05:10:04 AM »
Point taken Kiwi, and just because I'm not thickly muscled doesn't mean that "my" ideas, training theories are wrong, maybe I have suckass genetics for muscle size. Anyways, these theroies that I have aren't "mine" they come from AJ, and Mentzer. And regarding these numbers you fellas keep throwing out, well let me just say that most here are clueless about what that's all about. Case in point, I have photos of me AT THE EXACT SAME BODYWEIGHT, a buck 54, which is what I'm at now coincedently. Anyways one photo is me at 154 at a true and legit sub-6 and the other is a photo of me at 154 at 12% and the difference (A VERY DRAMATIC DIEFERENCE) at the same bodyweight. As gh15 says, Zane at a buck 85 wipes the floor with 220 pound bodybuilders. P.S. I had a dream about this shit last nite, and some slim sexyass black female said to me, "You look good, and you're slim enough" and I said to her, "You're wrong gorgeous, 6% is slim enough" and showed her a photo of a dudes abs who was sitting at a legit 6% ROFL! BRUTAL

Gayer than driving a stick shift with your anus.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #112 on: April 15, 2011, 05:26:15 AM »
I'll give you props kiwi, for you is a pretty thickly muscled dude 8) But, my goal is to be pretty, with slim CAT-LIKE lines, and not too thick :-* Think of a leopard vs. lion or tiger, I'll go with the leopard-like apperance 8) P.S. The second part of my statement wasn't directed at you kiwi, as it was meant for "others" on here ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #113 on: April 15, 2011, 08:12:36 AM »
 ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #114 on: April 15, 2011, 08:14:41 AM »
P.S. Dat is moi @ 154 @ sub-6  8) I'll see if I can find da pic of me at 154 @ 12% for comparision purposes

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 15, 2011, 08:17:11 AM »
;)
Lean and mean. Chest genes no doubt. Looks like a Aryan with brown hair.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #116 on: April 15, 2011, 08:26:26 AM »
Try Germanic WASP (White Anglo-Saxon Protestant)  8) And wots kinda cool is dat I think ma arms be looking bigger and better now, than they were then ;D The key will be... Wot happens once I finish Phase 3?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #117 on: April 15, 2011, 08:27:08 AM »
;)

What the hell happened between that and the current pics?? You looked great there man.
from incomplete data

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #118 on: April 15, 2011, 08:45:30 AM »
Honestly man, it was women :( I let women control me, and my first woman couldn't handle that I looked like that as she was sooo fucking jealous, so I toned it down and got fatter and uglier. Then my second woman wanted ALL OF MY ATTENTION, and I gave it to her. And so on and so on.... And yeah, as they say "love is a two way street" and I'm not the innocent party, as Lord knows I'm quite a handful myself ;) Even now, I'm "seeing" two different females, but both of them have "issues" about my training, hence I'm only seeing them from time to time. Yeah, I'm trying to stay clear of getting too involved with anyone at the moment.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #119 on: April 15, 2011, 11:00:19 AM »
I've decided to finish out Phase 1 by May 1st, and I'm absolutely certain that I will be sub-7 by then 8) Right now, I'm round 9% and if you dont' think so, well then you are wrong ;) Let me explain a few things to ya here so you can understand what I'm saying. 1st I'm ghostly white, 2nd I did absolutely no water tricks ie. dehydrating, sweating, laxitives, 3rd there are no lighting or angle tricks in these photos. Yep ALL of those things greatly manipulate the situation FACT For example, if I would bronze my skin, take some laxitives, sweat it out and dehydrate myself, darken the room and shift the photo angle then I would look MUCH LEANER then I do in these photos, even though technically I would not be any leaner. Those are all just tricks of da trade ;D So yes indeed, I am at roughly 9% right now FACT 8)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 15, 2011, 12:37:18 PM »
Honestly man, it was women :( I let women control me, and my first woman couldn't handle that I looked like that as she was sooo fucking jealous, so I toned it down and got fatter and uglier. Then my second woman wanted ALL OF MY ATTENTION, and I gave it to her. And so on and so on.... And yeah, as they say "love is a two way street" and I'm not the innocent party, as Lord knows I'm quite a handful myself ;) Even now, I'm "seeing" two different females, but both of them have "issues" about my training, hence I'm only seeing them from time to time. Yeah, I'm trying to stay clear of getting too involved with anyone at the moment.

In my many years of observation on the matter of what women want in a man, I would say you have it wrong. Woman are attracted to men they cannot control. Sure, they will try to take control. But if you let them, they eventually lose interest in you. Be a man....that was what the woman was attracted to in the first place. Don't be a "pussy."

Incidentally, thanks for toning down your jive talk. You seem much more believable now. And, you don't risk seeming like you are talking down to folks or mocking them. The little bits of jive talk in your more recent posts is actually funny.....just be careful to keep it "tongue in cheek" so folks know your just having fun.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #121 on: April 15, 2011, 12:52:14 PM »
Thanks for the input of wisdom prime, coz it's for damn sure that my "wisdom" is SEVERLY LACKING ;) Yeah, I'm pretty intelligent, although many here would beg to differ, but... When it comes to being wise? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'm WELL BELOW AVERAGE :-[ And as far as controlling women, well I follow Todd Rundgren's creed "It's important to me that you know you are free, coz I never want to make you change for me" My ideal situation is just to have MANY fuck buddies, but the problem with that is that NO FEMALE will put up with that for very long. They may say that it's ok at the beginning, but soon after they ain't having it :'( FUCK!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #122 on: April 16, 2011, 12:27:54 AM »
;)

You look good there, although it's hilarious to picture the guy in the pic speaking in the silly ebonics style you post in, lol.

Your recent pics don't show you having that much muscle, but I'm guessing you're going to work on that.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #123 on: April 16, 2011, 02:01:21 AM »
Exactly man, that's what Phase 2 is gonna be all about... Gaining lean muscle tissue while adding ZERO fat 8) As I've said before, on 3 seperate occasions I have added 13 pounds of bodyweight while adding ZERO fat, as my skinfolds stayed at the exact same thickness. In fact, I may start Phase 2 now, as I'm doing a carb and cal up week-end, so we will see. P.S. If I do start Phase 2 now I will have addead AT LEAST 5 POUNDS OF LEAN MUSCLE TISSUE IN 2 WEEKS FACT ;D And you will see dat da spoken word be true when I post ma update pics on around May 1st ;) P.P.S. Guess what I weight in that pic? I weigh 154, exactly what I weigh now. Although in that pic I am sitting @ 6% now I'm sitting @ 9% it looks like a bigger difference because of some of the "tricks of the trade" and the FACT that there is a HUUUGGGEEE difference btw 6% and 9%

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #124 on: April 16, 2011, 03:02:27 AM »
And kiwi, as far as ma annoying ebonoics goes, I don't "say" those words with an intent of malice, I'm just being silly ;) And when I do pull this in front of ma friends, it's all good, coz they see I'm doing it wit sweetness, similar to ma idol Rollo from Sanford and Son 8) And as Issac Hayes says, "He's a complicated man, but no one understands him like his woman" So in ma case dat first point is right, but da second point??? I don't think dat any woman understands ma complicated ass, although some of them still stay around ROFL! ;D