Author Topic: My 3 phase project  (Read 181719 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: My 3 phase project
« Reply #125 on: April 16, 2011, 06:43:19 AM »
Allright, so I've decided to start up Phase 2 now. I will post another back double bi on or before May 1st, and I WILL have added at least 5 pounds of lean muscle by then FACT 8) The vast majority of this muscle will be placed upon ma Delts and Arms ;) Here are the exercises that I will be doing, and the starting perfomance for each exercise:

1. DB Squat/Dead 60*18

2. DB Shrug 60*6

3. DB Concentration Curl 30*8

4. Close-grip Push-up (with weight added on my back) Bodyweight plus 45 pounds for 7

5. DB Overhead Tricep Extension 60*6

6. DB Side Raise 15*8

7. DB Bent-over Lateral Raise 15*6

P.S. This will be a PURE DEMONSTATION of just what PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD can do ;D

Remember 2+2 doesn't equal 3 and a half or 4 and three quarters, 2+2=4 ;D Meaning lifting greater and greater loads=bigger and bigger muscles 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #126 on: April 16, 2011, 08:01:47 AM »
Just been in private consultation wit ma "Expert Advisor" and I may change up dat routine a bit, so hold da phone ;) He's made a statement dat maybe I should focus on Arms and Legs, instead of on Arms and Delts, so we must discuss this a bit further and then if I decide to change up ma routine I will note it here.

"I really should be saying goodnight. I really shouldn't stay anymore. It's been so long since I held ya. I've forgotten what love is for. I  should run. On the double." <--- There's me, well that last part at least ROFL!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: April 16, 2011, 08:02:08 AM »
I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that this is the worst thread in the history of internet forums.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #128 on: April 16, 2011, 09:25:00 AM »
And kiwi, as far as ma annoying ebonoics goes, I don't "say" those words with an intent of malice, I'm just being silly ;) And when I do pull this in front of ma friends, it's all good, coz they see I'm doing it wit sweetness, similar to ma idol Rollo from Sanford and Son 8) And as Issac Hayes says, "He's a complicated man, but no one understands him like his woman" So in ma case dat first point is right, but da second point??? I don't think dat any woman understands ma complicated ass, although some of them still stay around ROFL! ;D

a couple of things...your "persona" is disliked and ridiculed  by just about everyone here...I can't recall one person going to bat for you.

if you have to try and convince people you are being funny.....Guess what, Your'e  not funny.   ;)

If there us one thing Getbig likes it's a funny mofo......no one is laughing.

You carry on about that pic of you from ten years ago so much that I feel as though I should be looking at a picture of Flex Wheeler from the 93 Arnold classic

You look okay there...you are lean with a clean pec line.....but its nothing anyone would go "holy shit" over. You are VERY small there and you admit your legs are pathetic....but you act like you had a world class physique

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #129 on: April 16, 2011, 10:07:15 AM »
Allright fair enough, I'll try and get rid of this "persona". And yeah, I'm not saying that I'm outstanding there in that pic from 10 years ago, I basically just put it up so people can see that I did at one time look pretty decent and therefore these things I write aren't complete bullshit. And fuck it man, I'll go even further here. This 5 pounds of lean muscle tissue that I claim that I will add within 2 weeks time may not be on the complete up and up, so let me explain. I've basically been on a starvation diet and therefore my body is ready to get some cals back in it, and these cals will be a bit "forgiving" in the beginning because of my prolonged calorie deprivation. Meaning that they won't be stored as fat so readily, and they will more than likely go towards filling up my calorically deprived muscles. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #130 on: April 16, 2011, 10:47:29 AM »
Allright, so I've decided to start up Phase 2 now. I will post another back double bi on or before May 1st, and I WILL have added at least 5 pounds of lean muscle by then FACT 8) The vast majority of this muscle will be placed upon ma Delts and Arms ;) Here are the exercises that I will be doing, and the starting perfomance for each exercise:

1. DB Squat/Dead 60*18

2. DB Shrug 60*6

3. DB Concentration Curl 30*8

4. Close-grip Push-up (with weight added on my back) Bodyweight plus 45 pounds for 7

5. DB Overhead Tricep Extension 60*6

6. DB Side Raise 15*8

7. DB Bent-over Lateral Raise 15*6

P.S. This will be a PURE DEMONSTATION of just what PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD can do ;D

Remember 2+2 doesn't equal 3 and a half or 4 and three quarters, 2+2=4 ;D Meaning lifting greater and greater loads=bigger and bigger muscles 8)
Looks like a Arthur Jones workout.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: April 16, 2011, 11:42:10 AM »
And kiwi, as far as ma annoying ebonoics goes, I don't "say" those words with an intent of malice, I'm just being silly ;) And when I do pull this in front of ma friends, it's all good, coz they see I'm doing it wit sweetness, similar to ma idol Rollo from Sanford and Son 8) And as Issac Hayes says, "He's a complicated man, but no one understands him like his woman" So in ma case dat first point is right, but da second point??? I don't think dat any woman understands ma complicated ass, although some of them still stay around ROFL! ;D

No doubt, you don't have African American friends. I doubt they would take your verbal mockery as "silly" and "sweetness".

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #132 on: April 16, 2011, 11:46:21 AM »
Pretty much so Mr N, except AJ would have had some squats in there and a 5-min cig break ;D And speaking of this workout, I've decided to eliminante the DB bent-over Laterals and the DB Shrugs. (I'll worry about my legs later, for now the focus will be on the arms) And so I will just do the following 5 exercises (included is my current weight and my recent PR weights, once again to keep it on the up and up, and come clean with it all)

1. DB Squat/Dead 60*18 (I have no previous PR here, since it is a new exercise for me)

2. DB Con. Curl 30*8 PR: 40*7

3. Close-grip Push-up Bodyweight plus 45 pounds for 7 (And once again no previous PR here as it is another new exercise for me)

4. DB Overhead Tri. Ext. 60*6 PR: 70*7

5. DB Side Raise 22*8 PR: 30*8

So basically I'm about 10 pounds off of my previous PR's on the Extensions, Curls, and Side Raises, and now the goal is to get even stronger and surpass my PR's. Also I'm curious what role if any, these DB Squat/Deads will play within this current routine...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #133 on: April 16, 2011, 02:23:38 PM »
You've mis-interpreted what I've said Prime, as I get along with blacks just fine. In fact, I have MUCH MUCH MORE problems with white dudes than with black dudes. Believe me, my "jive talking" is in absolutely no way a jab at black folk. In fact, it's my form of rebellion, and laziness. If I write in prefect English it takes MUCH MORE effort for me, as I have to actually concentrate and try ROFL! When I was at university I had a theroy in practice called "The Minimal Effort Theroy" meaning try the least amount to pass and get my diploma. Which I did, I earned a Bachelors of Arts from The Ohio State University, with a finishing GPA of 2.06  ;D 2.00 is the mimimum GPA required to earn a degree lol And as far as analyzing me, I can clue you in a bit. I'm absolutley terrified of "emotional invovlement" with a woman, and no, it's not only because I'm afraid of being hurt. It's also because I just know that i cannot be the man that they need me to be. I am INCREDIBLY selfish and self-absorbed, and very lazy to boot. So what kind of woman can handle that shit? I'll tell ya, NONE But hey, at least I'm honest, and I don't try to trick and decieve women, like a few other fellas that I know.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #134 on: April 18, 2011, 10:30:22 AM »
Quick update: 1. DB Con Curls are up from 30*8 to 35*10

2. DB Overhead Tri Ext are up from 60*6 to 65*7

3. DB Side Raises are up from 22*8 to 25*10

So, I've basically added 5 pounds on the curls and extensions amd 3 pounds on the side raises, all after only 48 hrs, and of course it's basically due to my eating normal again and filling the muscle glycogen stores. Remember, the KEY will be... Can I surpass my previous PR's? And if yes I do surpass my previous PR's (which I am absolutely certain that I can, and that I will) then my muscles will be larger 8) Remember fellas, this is not rocket science ;)

"Then the lights go out and it's just the three of us...
You me and all that stuff were so scared of"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #135 on: April 19, 2011, 02:25:46 PM »
Upon further review I've decided to have a Delt Day and an Arm Day, and ocassionally do the DB Sqauts/Deads. I'm doing no direct torso work, except for the occassional Close-Grip Push-Up. So here is my workout Protocol:

Day 1 (Delts) 1. DB Front Raise
                   2. DB Side Raise
                   3. DB Bent-Over Raise
                   4. DB Squat/Dead (ocassionally)

Day 2 (Arms) 1. DB Concentration Curl
                   2. DB Overhead Tri Extension
                   3. DB Kickback
                   4. Weighted Close-Grip Push-Up (ocassionally)

Remember, my current goal is "spot gaining" in my Delts and Arms

8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: April 19, 2011, 03:01:44 PM »
Paul was cool at once. 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #137 on: April 20, 2011, 04:43:35 AM »
Just finsished training ma arms after 48 hours btw sessions, and here are the results:

1. DB Con Curls up to reps from 35*6 to 36*8
2. DB Overhead Tri Ext up from 60*6 to 60*9

P.S. There's me, I'm on da loose baby ;)

And here is THE KING

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #138 on: April 20, 2011, 04:47:27 PM »
I found a really cool segment from a poem by Master Zane, and I'd like to share it with y'all ;D

"in a perfect body all muscles are brothers
all bodyparts proportionally shout
as every single muscle stands out"

P.S. Take a listen to dis bass line by Mr. Mike Rutherford 8) FUCK YA!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2011, 03:29:29 AM »
Just finished a delt session and there was no progression, so now I've got to modify the training a bit. I'm gonna follow one of these 2 opitons, but I ain't sure which one yet:

1st Option: Train on a 3-day cycle as follows: Delts/Arms/off repeat

2nd Option: Train everything every other day.

I'll probaly choose the 1st Option, since da Wild Horse has gots to be free ;D
Anyways, I will continue to get results FACT

"I remember a talk about
North Carolina and a
strange strange pond
You see the sides were like glass
In the thick of a
forest without a road
And if any man's hand
ever made that land
Then I think it would've showed"

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: April 21, 2011, 03:43:30 AM »
Just finished a delt session and there was no progression, so now I've got to modify the training a bit. I'm gonna follow one of these 2 opitons, but I ain't sure which one yet:

1st Option: Train on a 3-day cycle as follows: Delts/Arms/off repeat

2nd Option: Train everything every other day.

I'll probaly choose the 1st Option, since da Wild Horse has gots to be free ;D
Anyways, I will continue to get results FACT

"I remember a talk about
North Carolina and a
strange strange pond
You see the sides were like glass
In the thick of a
forest without a road
And if any man's hand
ever made that land
Then I think it would've showed"
Yea I bet you go for option 1.

A damn fine song and quote. I live in North Carolina at 2:00 in the video that is actual footage of the mountains here.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #141 on: April 22, 2011, 10:19:56 AM »
My progress has come to a halt, as I haven't increased in weight used or reps performed for the past 2 days. So now I will take tomorrow off and train both Delts and Arms on Sunday. It will have been 48 hrs since the last Arm session, and 72 hrs since the last Delt session. I know for a fact that I can make good and consistant progress training a muscle group every 48 to 72 hrs, if it is within da process of a "growth spurt" ;D My best bet is either to train everything all together every 48 hrs, or to follow this 3 way split: Arms/Delts/off "in a perfect body all muscles are brothers, all bodyparts proportionally shout, as every single muscle stands out" Frank Zane

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #142 on: April 23, 2011, 12:47:44 AM »
I was looking through an old Arthur Jones article, and he did a negative-only training experiment on himself and his arms grew a full inch in 12 days, training them every 48 to 72 hrs. Alot of people on here say I'm a HIT guy, but I don't completely agree. I would say that I'm much more of a PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD guy, as to me... PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD IS THE END ALL BE ALL OF EFFECTIVE WEIGHT TRAINING 8)

8)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: April 23, 2011, 04:16:55 AM »
il semble aller bien Mr. dj181

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #144 on: April 23, 2011, 04:55:10 AM »
il semble aller bien Mr. dj181

Oui mon ami, c'est d'accord ;) And now on I'm on to Phase 2 (larger arms and delts) and I will post an update pic on or before May 1st, à bientôt

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #145 on: April 23, 2011, 08:47:05 AM »
You looked great.
Better muscle up or Groink will knock on your door.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #146 on: April 23, 2011, 10:31:16 AM »
You looked great.

Thanks man 8) This is basically a demostration and an experiment. The 1st part was a demostration, coz I knew what would happen, even though it wasn't quite as successful as I thought that it would have been. Probably because I basically only "dieted" and didn't really do the hard aerobic training. Anyways, I learned a few useful things though this 1st Phase. This 2nd Phase is also a demostration, but an experiment as well, since I've never really tried to do this "spot gaining" thing before. A few fellas on here say that it isn't really possible to do so, but we shall see...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #147 on: April 23, 2011, 01:11:13 PM »
I've been reading some of AJ's old writing regarding "negative-only" training, and I'm thinking dat maybe I will incorporate this style of training with my DB Concentration Curls, since it would be possible to do it with this particular exercise. We will see...

"Time after time I sit and I wait for your call
I know I'm a fool but what can I say.
Whatever the price I'll pay for you, Madame Blue
Once long ago, a word from your lips and the world turned around.
But somehow you've changed, you're so far away
I long for the past and dream of the days with you, Madame Blue."

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: April 23, 2011, 02:01:10 PM »
I've been reading some of AJ's old writing regarding "negative-only" training, and I'm thinking dat maybe I will incorporate this style of training with my DB Concentration Curls, since it would be possible to do it with this particular exercise. We will see...

"Time after time I sit and I wait for your call
I know I'm a fool but what can I say.
Whatever the price I'll pay for you, Madame Blue
Once long ago, a word from your lips and the world turned around.
But somehow you've changed, you're so far away
I long for the past and dream of the days with you, Madame Blue."

Negative movements are productive used short term, I get good results doing negative dips periodically.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: April 24, 2011, 03:40:46 AM »
You looked great.
;D