Author Topic: My 3 phase project  (Read 181612 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: My 3 phase project
« Reply #250 on: May 25, 2011, 06:22:06 AM »

Damn ;D

.....dis is da fact.he's an idiot with da way he talks ::)

indeed.....and apparently he thinks none of us have ever heard "get your wings" before.

If you want to pull a rare track of off that record....try "Seasons of wither" you putz  :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #251 on: May 25, 2011, 11:54:32 AM »
The training is going well, as I am progressively getting bigger and stronger workout by workout FACT

Still can't figure out what the story is with my legs though, since they are bigger also, without even training them ??? Maybe it's just coz my body was starved for the food and nutrients, so once I upped the cals the muscle size went everywhere, including my legs, and not just to my arms and delts. Interesting....

"When you said good-bye...you were on the run
Tryin' to get away from the things you've done.
Now you're back again...and you're feeling strange
So much has happended...and nothing has changed.
Still don't know where you're goin'
You're still just a face in the crowd."

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: May 25, 2011, 12:12:51 PM »
The training is going well, as I am progressively getting bigger and stronger workout by workout FACT

Still can't figure out what the story is with my legs though, since they are bigger also, without even training them ??? Maybe it's just coz my body was starved for the food and nutrients, so once I upped the cals the muscle size went everywhere, including my legs, and not just to my arms and delts. Interesting....

"When you said good-bye...you were on the run
Tryin' to get away from the things you've done.
Now you're back again...and you're feeling strange
So much has happended...and nothing has changed.
Still don't know where you're goin'
You're still just a face in the crowd."

HahhaHahahaahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You are a useless piece of shit.............FACT

NOBODY gives a fuck about your shitty, useless fucking training blog.....Here's the thing.....YOU have 90% of the posts here....it's not popular, hardly anyone ever posts here....If i didn't come here and own you....it would be even deader, but people are checking in to see my ownages of you, they don't even care about your shitty log.

Your body sucks and you have no muscle, your training sucks assholes and doesn't work.........FACT.

You keep touting GH15 saying you were sub 10....first off, asshole...it's impossible to accurately gauge someone's bodyfat from a shitty pic. he takes a guess you fucking retard.

the fact that you hold onto it like it's an endorsement from the pope shows how friendless and pathetic you really are. You also like to neglect the fact that GH15 also called you a delusional idiot  ;)

You are nowhere near sub 8 you fucking delusional idiot,and you have no muscle to speak of.... I'm more muscular than you and I'm 12%.....You sound like you have mental problems the way you run around here spouting "sub 8.....progressive overload.....sub 8.....progressive overload"  in and endless loop of idiocy.... Are you fucking retarded or something ??  :D

And what's with the fucking videos ?? This isn't MTV and you're not Mark Goodman, you fucking dildo.

Hahahahahaahaahaahaahaah aahaahahaaaaaaaaaaa :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #253 on: May 25, 2011, 12:53:15 PM »
HahhaHahahaahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You are a useless piece of shit.............FACT

NOBODY gives a fuck about your shitty, useless fucking training blog.....Here's the thing.....YOU have 90% of the posts here....it's not popular, hardly anyone ever posts here....If i didn't come here and own you....it would be even deader, but people are checking in to see my ownages of you, they don't even care about your shitty log.

Your body sucks and you have no muscle, your training sucks assholes and doesn't work.........FACT.

You keep touting GH15 saying you were sub 10....first off, asshole...it's impossible to accurately gauge someone's bodyfat from a shitty pic. he takes a guess you fucking retard.

the fact that you hold onto it like it's an endorsement from the pope shows how friendless and pathetic you really are. You also like to neglect the fact that GH15 also called you a delusional idiot  ;)

You are nowhere near sub 8 you fucking delusional idiot,and you have no muscle to speak of.... I'm more muscular than you and I'm 12%.....You sound like you have mental problems the way you run around here spouting "sub 8.....progressive overload.....sub 8.....progressive overload"  in and endless loop of idiocy.... Are you fucking retarded or something ??  :D

And what's with the fucking videos ?? This isn't MTV and you're not Mark Goodman, you fucking dildo.

Hahahahahaahaahaahaahaah aahaahahaaaaaaaaaaa :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

HOLY SHIT CUMFACE!!!!!! :D It really bothers you that I'm MUCH LEANER than you doesn't it FATASS lol

So go ahead and keep telling yourself that you're leaner than me, chubby, and then maybe someday you will actually believe it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I AM getting bigger and bigger each and everyday now, and dats no lie, so.....

SUCK MA D!CK guy!!!!!!!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: May 25, 2011, 01:29:17 PM »
HOLY SHIT CUMFACE!!!!!! :D It really bothers you that I'm MUCH LEANER than you doesn't it FATASS lol

So go ahead and keep telling yourself that you're leaner than me, chubby, and then maybe someday you will actually believe it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I AM getting bigger and bigger each and everyday now, and dats no lie, so.....

SUCK MA D!CK ####!!!!!!!!!!

::) ::)

PS...what are you a fucking queer, asking men to suck your dick ?

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #255 on: May 25, 2011, 06:43:37 PM »

looks like dj181 owns a plot of real estate deep inside groinks overgrown gh cranium.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: May 25, 2011, 06:45:15 PM »

looks like dj181 owns a plot of real estate deep inside groinks overgrown gh cranium.

No....I just think he's a cockbiting douche, like you

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #257 on: May 25, 2011, 09:42:58 PM »
No....I just think he's a cockbiting douche, like you

Takes one to know one pukeface. By the way, you are the lying fvcking scumbag, not me. Natural??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! Now that's just fucking rich, fatass :D

P.S. How's come gh15 doesn't answer your tren question, mr. natural? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: May 25, 2011, 10:39:04 PM »
Takes one to know one pukeface. By the way, you are the lying fvcking scumbag, not me. Natural??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! Now that's just fucking rich, fatass :D

P.S. How's come gh15 doesn't answer your tren question, mr. natural? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Funny you call me fat when i am clearly displaying better muscularity and separation than you, at over 80 pounds heavier....being lean doesn't mean who has the smallest waist, there are other bodyparts, you idiot  ;)  What you are, is skinny.

100%  natural....It's called GENETICS.

You know.......... one of those terms you endlessly babble on about  ;)  I have them, in spades  8)....you, well, let's just say you look like you were assembled from the spare parts bin  ;)

THAT'S what delts and arms are supposed to look like....not those pathetic peashooters you supposedly are targeting for "specific muscle growth" with your fucking retarded methods.

Maybe if you would shut the fuck up and Train like a normal person instead of thinking you know better, you might actually make some progress.

You see here's the thing....you can TALK about increasing your arm size all day long....or you can get in the fucking gym, get serious... and do it

Oh yeah...you forgot to post a "cool vid"  ::)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #259 on: May 26, 2011, 06:35:54 AM »
i am clearly displaying better muscularity and separation than you

That statement right there is complete and utter fucking bullshit! No, you don't have better seperation that I do, you bloofy-ass tool.

SEPERATION>>>>>>>>>bloofy mass FACT

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: May 26, 2011, 09:30:51 AM »
That statement right there is complete and utter fucking bullshit! No, you don't have better seperation that I do, you bloofy-ass tool.

No it's not....pictures don't lie.

You can SAY whatever you want, and I know you like to consider yourself one of the "lean and mean" guys, but looking at those two arm shots.....please point out specifically where you are more defined then I am

I know you're getting defensive because Ive been giving you a ton of shit.....but that is a false statement

People resort to calling me "fat" because they really have nothing else to say about me, and i'm not 7% bf ...like everyone here is just ripped to the bone except me  ::)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #261 on: May 26, 2011, 09:34:43 AM »

You're off your fucking rocker if you think you have better seperation then Groink ::)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #262 on: May 26, 2011, 09:54:00 AM »
Oh bother! There are at least 4 reasons why I don't "appear" as lean and separated as I really am, so I will try to spell them out for you 2 knuckleheads...

1. I'm white as a ghost, if I would dye my skin I would immediatley appear more seperated FACT

2. I'm holding water from a near starvation "diet" so therefore I'm over-bloated FACT

3. The photo quailty of my camera phone sucks FACT

4. Since my calorie levels are back to a rather normal level now, my muscles are indeed filling out, and therefore my level of seperation has greatly improved over the last few days FACT

Tell you what, next photos I post you will see how much my muscle seperation has improved.

And now take a gander at these two photos once again and tell me I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. THAT IS FUCKING SUB-6 RIGHT THERE WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF SEPERATION

Yeah, yeah! I know that I don't look like that now, but I indeed will, and in fact, I'm not even that far away for that level at the moment, it's just that you dumbasses are too fucking stupid to know better.

And calvin, I've seen your pics and I can say with great certainity that you have NEVER, EVER BEEN SUB-6, much less sub-8 even HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #263 on: May 26, 2011, 11:26:40 AM »
You look like a skinny twink in those pics that you love to post over,and over,and over,again,and again ::)

Groinks triceps are bigger and more seperated then your whole arm.

I look a hell of a lot better then you.

....you're right about being less the sub 8%.why would I ever want to be that low in bodyfat ???

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: May 26, 2011, 11:39:41 AM »
You look like a skinny twink in those pics that you love to post over,and over,and over,again,and again ::)

Groinks triceps are bigger and more seperated then your whole arm.

....you're right about being less the sub 8%.why would I ever want to be that low in bodyfat ???

Indeed.

This is textbook delusional.

We look at those pics and see a skinny guy who dieted down. He's not particularly aesthetic,has zero thickness.. and has no bodyparts worth mentioning...he's just at a low BF%. which is cool, it's not easy to do.

He looks at those pics and sees the second coming of Frank Zane.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #265 on: May 26, 2011, 11:44:10 AM »

BULLSHIT! You've got a thick wide-ass waist on ya with wide-ass hips :D

You hips are as wide as your shoulders pear-body HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: May 26, 2011, 11:51:25 AM »
BULLSHIT! You've got a thick wide-ass waist on ya with wide-ass hips :D

You hips are as wide as your shoulders pear-body HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

He looks better than you. I've seen his pics. He actually carries MUSCLE too, which you wouldn't know anything about...tiny.

PS  your waist isn't narrow at all....you think you are something you're not

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #267 on: May 26, 2011, 11:56:10 AM »
He looks better than you. I've seen his pics. He actually carries MUSCLE too, which you wouldn't know anything about...tiny.

PS  your waist isn't narrow at all....you think you are something you're not

It's amazing he can see through shirts to see how wide my waist is ::)
I guess it never occurred to him that some people wear larger shirts so they don't look like a meathead.

.....not everyone try's to look bigger by trying to put on a smedium t-shirt ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: May 26, 2011, 12:03:02 PM »

I guess it never occurred to him that some people wear larger shirts so they don't look like a meathead.

Well I would imagine if you are a human Pelican like this douche, your whole life revolves around trying to appear bigger than you are...it must suck to be a skinny little piece of shit that can never get big and muscular no matter how hard he tries, and then you put that huge nose on top of it........oh brother, poor guy

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #269 on: May 26, 2011, 12:06:51 PM »

You have some shirtless pics in the soapy studs thread chump, so it ain't jus ma imagination

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #270 on: May 26, 2011, 12:11:04 PM »
Well I would imagine if you are a human Pelican like this douche, your whole life revolves around trying to appear bigger than you are...it must suck to be a skinny little piece of shit that can never get big and muscular no matter how hard he tries, and then you put that huge nose on top of it........oh brother, poor guy

I'm not trying to get big and muscular ASSWIPE

165 @ sub-7 fuckbreath, and dats ma goal

And fuck off, with your "bigness" as YOU ARE CLEARLY NOT NATURAL, you lying son of a b!tch!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: May 26, 2011, 12:14:59 PM »
You have some shirtless pics in the soapy studs thread chump, so it ain't jus ma imagination

Yeah he does....and looks better than you at your "best"....because, AGAIN, he carries MUSCLE.  you are just some skinny motherfukker who thinks he's all that.

I'm done even talking about you comparing yourself to me or Calvin. It's retarded, you are nowhere near either one of us......... and I'm through indulging your idiocy.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: May 26, 2011, 12:20:13 PM »
I'm not trying to get big and muscular ASSWIPE

165 @ sub-7 fuckbreath, and dats ma goal

And fuck off, with your "bigness" as YOU ARE CLEARLY NOT NATURAL, you lying son of a b!tch!

Well you are on the right track then, don't change a thing  :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #273 on: May 26, 2011, 12:20:57 PM »

You're right.but only one shows me from the front and at my weight of around 200lbs-205lbs I still have better abs then the shot of you that you always post ;)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #274 on: May 26, 2011, 12:23:25 PM »
Well you are on the right track then, don't change a thing  :D

Not really,he still needs to gain 17 lbs ;D