Author Topic: My 3 phase project  (Read 181245 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: My 3 phase project
« Reply #450 on: June 16, 2011, 12:05:01 AM »
Allright, I guess this whole thing needs a bit of clarification. Yes, I'm no noivce or beginner, but let's just say that I "got lost" for a number of years (meaning hardships in life, women, etc). So, during that time away I "forgot" what it takes to look like I did before (lean, fit, and healthy, with a tad of muscle). So the MAIN REASON for the log is completly and totallly selfish (basically my "remembering" wot I gots to do). I'm not out to impress anyone or reach them or change thier training ideas/beliefs, I'm out soley for me. (Yeah I know it's not such an honorable thing, but at least I'm honest and I admit the truth) And to those how are out to help others with a sincere desire to, meaning not self-seeking, then I give them a "tip of the hat" for that.

Look, I may be delusional, but I'm not that delusional. I fully realize that it is litterally impossible for for to be a big guy, it's just not in my genes. So, I'm taking what I got, and trying to develop it to it's fullest. Here is something that will cause even more hatred and bitterness towards me, but if that's what someone chooses to feel, then that's their problem not mine. So here is what I want.... An Adonis Bod :P Meaning lean, conditioned and seperated muscle, with nice lines. It seems that many are hung up on numbers... Oh no, you can't weigh only a buck 60 it's too skinnny BULLSHIT Did Marvin Hagler look like shit? HELL NO! Here he is @ 160

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #451 on: June 16, 2011, 12:20:54 AM »
I hear ya` man...............he could at least give it a shot.

Maybe it entails too much hard work and dedication ???

Oh yeah,hard work and dedication is what gets results so we have the answer to why he doesn`t try it out.

Ok dude, I can hear where you're coming from. But there is a little something else going on here. Remember, I'm seriously thinking about getting back into fitness training, and I have this harebrained idea to see if I can do some kind of in-home training gig. So if it alls pans out, then I'd really like to be able to say to my clients with full confidence and self-assuredness "Yes, you can do this at home". So, if I do it myself with this in-home training them I will have the full confidence to proclaim it to others.

Look fellas, I know that you have your beliefs that in-gym training is required, but I really and sincerely don't believe this to be true. I do work hard, I just don't work long. Like AJ said, "You can work hard, or you can work long, but you can't do both" and you know what? He is/was right. Here is my belief, one should train frequently, but briefly. And of course apply the gospel of progressive overload with enough calories. The calories are required to make the muscles larger.

I still have enough weight at home to apply this gospel of progressive overload, but once I max out my bells on my exercises then it will be time to join a gym, since I've taken what I've got at home to it's max.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #452 on: June 16, 2011, 01:48:00 AM »
No one`s saying you have to get huge dude...I`ve been training forever and I`ve resigned myself to the fact that I`m just a smaller guy.

Of course,I missed a lot of years due to booze,drugs,failed relationships and just having depression and anxiety issues..................(no excuses,just the way life took me or I let it take me),but I still know that the routine your doing could be far better..........and I mean result producing.

You lost weight, which is good, but you are still very soft,that`s from your diet,which I told you is totally weak as far as getting good results goes.................sma ller while remaining soft should not really be looked at as great progress IMO.

Whatever,good luck,I`m not gonna` offer any more advice or criticism either way.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #453 on: June 16, 2011, 03:11:16 AM »
No one`s saying you have to get huge dude...I`ve been training forever and I`ve resigned myself to the fact that I`m just a smaller guy.

Of course,I missed a lot of years due to booze,drugs,failed relationships and just having depression and anxiety issues..................(no excuses,just the way life took me or I let it take me),but I still know that the routine your doing could be far better..........and I mean result producing.

You lost weight, which is good, but you are still very soft,that`s from your diet,which I told you is totally weak as far as getting good results goes.................sma ller while remaining soft should not really be looked at as great progress IMO.

Whatever,good luck,I`m not gonna` offer any more advice or criticism either way.

That's cool man, so we can just agree to disagree as it were. Again, I don't push my methods on others as I try and live by the creed "Live and let live".

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #454 on: June 16, 2011, 03:24:21 AM »
I just finished doing DB Squats after 72 hours rest, and I went down from 16 reps with 70 pounds per bell, to 10 reps with 70 pounds per bell... Not good :-X So this just reconfirms what I already knew to be true, LEGS MUST NOT BE TRAINED MORE OFTEN THAT EVERY 6 DAYS (and of cousre it remains to be seen if I will actually continue to train my legs on a regular and consistant basis). Arms and delts can handle being hit every 72 hours, but legs can't, most likely due to the fact that legs are a much larger muscle mass than arms and delts, and therefore require a longer period of time to recover.

P.S. Every sinlge time that my training loads went up my muscles got bigger, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME, just as long as my cals were sufficient :P

So once again, THE KEY IS (with regards to making bigger muscles).... Training with greater and greater training loads while eating plenty of calories to support muscle gain and growth.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #455 on: June 16, 2011, 05:36:23 AM »
Allright, I guess this whole thing needs a bit of clarification. Yes, I'm no noivce or beginner, but let's just say that I "got lost" for a number of years (meaning hardships in life, women, etc). So, during that time away I "forgot" what it takes to look like I did before (lean, fit, and healthy, with a tad of muscle). So the MAIN REASON for the log is completly and totallly selfish (basically my "remembering" wot I gots to do). I'm not out to impress anyone or reach them or change thier training ideas/beliefs, I'm out soley for me. (Yeah I know it's not such an honorable thing, but at least I'm honest and I admit the truth) And to those how are out to help others with a sincere desire to, meaning not self-seeking, then I give them a "tip of the hat" for that.

Look, I may be delusional, but I'm not that delusional. I fully realize that it is litterally impossible for for to be a big guy, it's just not in my genes. So, I'm taking what I got, and trying to develop it to it's fullest. Here is something that will cause even more hatred and bitterness towards me, but if that's what someone chooses to feel, then that's their problem not mine. So here is what I want.... An Adonis Bod :P Meaning lean, conditioned and seperated muscle, with nice lines. It seems that many are hung up on numbers... Oh no, you can't weigh only a buck 60 it's too skinnny BULLSHIT Did Marvin Hagler look like shit? HELL NO! Here he is @ 160

No clarification necessary ......you're a skinny useless twat, which was already plain as day.

I am superior to you in every single facet of life.......you useless bag of dog shit.

PS....Hagler was on gear you idiot......and God wouldn't give a body like that to to a spineless turd like You....that's why you are stuck with that piece of shit bag of bones you have now

Hahahaaaaaaaaa  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: June 16, 2011, 12:27:18 PM »
I just finished doing DB Squats after 72 hours rest, and I went down from 16 reps with 70 pounds per bell, to 10 reps with 70 pounds per bell... Not good :-X So this just reconfirms what I already knew to be true, LEGS MUST NOT BE TRAINED MORE OFTEN THAT EVERY 6 DAYS (and of cousre it remains to be seen if I will actually continue to train my legs on a regular and consistant basis). Arms and delts can handle being hit every 72 hours, but legs can't, most likely due to the fact that legs are a much larger muscle mass than arms and delts, and therefore require a longer period of time to recover.

P.S. Every sinlge time that my training loads went up my muscles got bigger, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME, just as long as my cals were sufficient :P

So once again, THE KEY IS (with regards to making bigger muscles).... Training with greater and greater training loads while eating plenty of calories to support muscle gain and growth.
You`re legs are obviously not used to being worked,thus they are not conditioned yet.

Keep doing them.......quads are huge powerful muscle than can withstand a lot of work.

A few sets of DB squats shows they need to be worked with more volume and higher reps to get into the condition needed to make progress.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: June 16, 2011, 12:31:15 PM »
Also,you aren`t always gonna` get the same reps on a movement due to many variables........too little sleep,missed meals,hard day at work,etc. etc.,then there`s a little thing called biorythm.

This doesn`t mean you`re regressing,just means your day wasn`t quite as good rep wise as the previous leg day.

Hey,didn`t I say I`d stop offering advice and /or criticism ???

Sorry.......carry on,can`t wait to see your gains bro!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: June 16, 2011, 12:33:17 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: June 16, 2011, 01:01:39 PM »
You`re legs are obviously not used to being worked,thus they are not conditioned yet.

Keep doing them.......quads are huge powerful muscle than can withstand a lot of work.

A few sets of DB squats shows they need to be worked with more volume and higher reps to get into the condition needed to make progress.

Didn't you read what he said Wes?  "LEGS ARE NOT TO BE TRAINED MORE THAN ONCE EVERY SIX DAYS"

One leg workout and this dipshit is an authority  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: June 16, 2011, 01:08:03 PM »
Didn't you read what he said Wes?  "LEGS ARE NOT TO BE TRAINED MORE THAN ONCE EVERY SIX DAYS"

One leg workout and this dipshit is an authority  ::)
Personally one set of DB squats doesn`t constitute a leg day in my fucking book,but obviously dj hasn`t picked up a copy of it yet!!  ;D

One leg day and complaining,usually means no more leg days!  :(

WTF huh?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: June 16, 2011, 01:21:00 PM »

I said "try"  ;)

This isn't the first time you've shown up "uninvited" and hit me with a little passive- aggressive action. Its pretty obvious you're not a fan...LOL

And seriously I think you and I should not be taking little swipes at each other....you seem.like a pretty cool guy and you're obviously one of the guys around here who knows his shit

It occurs to me that most folks posting here are "uninvited" at some point, particularly when they are relative newbies like me. Correct me if I have this wrong, but I thought the way to get started here was to just dive in.

Although I try to just be the same guy people know me as in real life when I post, sometimes I don't successfully convey that I am just an ordinary guy who tends to be really laid back and with not much of an attitude. I suppose I occasionally get caught up in the heat of the posts and overreact in my responses. It always surprises me when someone takes me at all seriously....I don't take myself so.

Thanks for the compliments regarding my being cool and knowing my stuff. Although I have enjoyed bodybuilding for decades, I am always learning new things....some of them by reading posts folks make in the forums here. If I know anything, I owe this to what is shared with me by others who are much more knowledgeable than I am. As for being cool, that depends on the situation and how others see me....I think I can be a major asshole at times. My wife would agree.  ;)

It seems you are a pretty cool dude yourself. I greatly appreciate you honesty and civility with me. I will endeavor to avoid taking "swipes" at you in the future and give you more credit for knowing what you are talking about.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: June 16, 2011, 01:37:00 PM »

Hopefully, these weighted squats weren't done as a result of my suggestion that you squat for overall health. While 140 lbs. isn't much for added weight if one is trying to build their "wheels" up, this isn't what I was suggesting you do. My suggestion was to do squats with no added weight, concentrating on form, breathing and getting your blood flowing. This is a very different thing that weighted squats.

I work quads once as week and I work hams once a week, on Saturday and Tuesday respectively. When I work them, I work them with a fair load of weight. This is to build size and strength. When I am doing the unweighted squats I recommended you do, I do them without added weight, just as suggested to you. When I do these, I do them several times a week in the morning before I get dressed for the day. They invigorate me. I suggest they would do the same for you....and maybe help clear your head. ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #463 on: June 16, 2011, 11:57:49 PM »
In regards to this leg thing, Mike Mentzer trained David Paul (one of the barbarian brothers) back in the early 90s, and he had him on his standard leg training protocol, which was one set of leg extensions til failure immediately followed by one set of leg presses til failure. So over the course of a 3 week time frame of one weekly leg workout of 2 sets total (leg extension pre-exhusted with leg press) Mr. Paul's leg strength went through the roof ie. leg extensions went from 250*15 to 250*33 and leg press went from the weight stack for 27 reps to 70 reps over this 3 week time frame, and he added 7 pounds of lean muscle tissue to his frame over this 3 week time frame. Mentzer had many clients experience similar or even better gains FACT

165 7-8% 16 inch arms FACT

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #464 on: June 17, 2011, 02:40:41 AM »
MENTZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: June 17, 2011, 03:24:26 AM »
In regards to this leg thing, Mike Mentzer trained David Paul (one of the barbarian brothers) back in the early 90s, and he had him on his standard leg training protocol, which was one set of leg extensions til failure immediately followed by one set of leg presses til failure. So over the course of a 3 week time frame of one weekly leg workout of 2 sets total (leg extension pre-exhusted with leg press) Mr. Paul's leg strength went through the roof ie. leg extensions went from 250*15 to 250*33 and leg press went from the weight stack for 27 reps to 70 reps over this 3 week time frame, and he added 7 pounds of lean muscle tissue to his frame over this 3 week time frame. Mentzer had many clients experience similar or even better gains FACT

165 7-8% 16 inch arms FACT
How many times must I tell you fuck Mentzers methods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He built all his size training volume style early on and using lots of gear.

Once he downsized training,he just retained muscle while still using a ton of gear.

Sure he busted his balls but it was not from using HIT that he made his size gains........just retained them .

I am a close personal friend of IFBB pro Dave Mastorakis who knew and trained with Mike since they were both teenage priodigys.......Dave entered the America which Dave Draper won........he was 15 years old at the time so that`s how long I`m going back.

Dave told me in summary,once .................." Mike started blowing by me and Ray in progress and finally some months later ashamedely admitted to using roids.........this was in the late 60`s early 70`s...........so me and Ray got on `em too"!

Fuck Jones and Mentzer as far as HIT goes.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #466 on: June 17, 2011, 03:37:29 AM »
How many times must I tell you fuck Mentzers methods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He built all his size training volume style early on and using lots of gear.

Once he downsized training,he just retained muscle while still using a ton of gear.

Sure he busted his balls but it was not from using HIT that he made his size gains........just retained them .

I am a close personal friend of IFBB pro Dave Mastorakis who knew and trained with Mike since they were both teenage priodigys.......Dave entered the America which Dave Draper won........he was 15 years old at the time so that`s how long I`m going back.

Dave told me in summary,once .................." Mike started blowing by me and Ray in progress and finally some months later ashamedely admitted to using roids.........this was in the late 60`s early 70`s...........so me and Ray got on `em too"!

Fuck Jones and Mentzer as far as HIT goes.

I hear ya man, I know that Mentzer built his size through anabolics, and I know that back in his prime he trained on a 2-way split as follows (with plenty of work sets per muscle group to boot):

Monday and Thursday: Chest, Tris, Legs

Tuesday and Friday: Back, Delts, Bis

Wednesday and Saturday and Sunday off

That was his bread and butter during his training career. But I'm talking about his theories/ideologies, not the actual way he trained when he was competing. He claims that his natural, drug-free clients would regularly gain 20-30 quality pounds over a 3 to 4 month time frame.

Again, these aren't my ideas, statements, theories, claims, they are his.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: June 17, 2011, 03:49:05 AM »
I know that bro.

Dave Matorakis is a trainer and still trains his clieants as well as himself using HIT............they do get a lot stronger but they could/would using conventional methods as well.

Most clients don`t jave an extensive training history as far as weights go,so they`d more than likely respond to most stimuli anyfuckingway.

I`m still commenting in your threads......sorry.

I like busting your balls,but let me say,I also think you`re a good dude and I really do want you to succeed..............jus t not gonna` happen this way though at least not as best as it could happen.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #468 on: June 17, 2011, 04:16:45 AM »
I like busting your balls,but let me say,I also think you`re a good dude and I really do want you to succeed..............jus t not gonna` happen this way though at least not as best as it could happen.

Thanks man, I appreciate that 8) And here's a vid just pour toi ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: June 17, 2011, 04:25:57 AM »
So they aren't your ideas and theories ..and you have no way of knowing if those muscle gains are true (they aren't)....but that doesn't stop you from proclaiming them as FACTS  ::)

You are a spineless condom....and you post fucking nonsense just to be a prick

One of Getbigs most notorious "Outers" has told me he is in the process of outing you and will give me all of the info as he gets it. I'm looking forward to it.  :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #470 on: June 17, 2011, 07:04:10 AM »
So they aren't your ideas and theories ..and you have no way of knowing if those muscle gains are true (they aren't)....but that doesn't stop you from proclaiming them as FACTS  ::)

You are a spineless condom....and you post fucking nonsense just to be a prick

One of Getbigs most notorious "Outers" has told me he is in the process of outing you and will give me all of the info as he gets it. I'm looking forward to it.  :D

How can out what we all no......he's Get Big's tiniest tit!

....."My muscles get pumped every workout"......no shit ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: June 17, 2011, 07:53:35 AM »

How can out what we all no......he's Get Big's tiniest tit!

....."My muscles get pumped every workout"......no shit ::)

He's also very ugly...can you imagine walking around completely bald, with a nose like a toucan .....ugly beady eyes and a pock- marked face?

I'm sure women recoil in horror and children scream when he limps by on his gimpy polio leg....hahahaaaaa   :D

His new name is the "rat-faced pelican"

If I ever saw him I would beat the shit out of him and throw him down a flight of stairs. Then I would take him to an abandoned building and put hiis head in a giant vise, then I would let homeless people piss in his mouth and shit on his head until he starved to death.  LOLOLOL

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #472 on: June 17, 2011, 07:58:31 AM »
He's also very ugly...can you imagine walking around completely bald, with a nose like a toucan .....ugly beady eyes and a pock- marked face?

I'm sure women recoil in horror and children scream when he limps by on his gimpy polio leg....hahahaaaaa   :D

His new name is the "rat-faced pelican"

If I ever saw him I would beat the shit out of him and throw him down a flight of stairs. Then I would take him to an abandoned building and put hiis head in a giant vise, then I would let homeless people piss in his mouth and shit on his head until he starved to death.  LOLOLOL

;D

He flaked out on entering Mr. Get Big twink competition! thats how small he is.

....hahaha...oh brother he wants to be a trainer ::)...can you imagine walking into a gym and asking about personal training and they refer you to him :o

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #473 on: June 17, 2011, 08:01:50 AM »
ROFL @ Groink's posts! Conflict brings out the best in that man ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: June 17, 2011, 08:19:07 AM »
;D

He flaked out on entering Mr. Get Big twink competition! thats how small he is.

....hahaha...oh brother he wants to be a trainer ::)...can you imagine walking into a gym and asking about personal training and they refer you to him :o

LOLOLOLOL.....OH MY GOD......HAHAHAAA! !!!!!!!!!

After he sat down with his potential "clients" for 15 minutes they would get up and say...."are you fucking retarded? ? I want to get in shape...not put an inch on my biceps and neglect the rest of my body....what do you mean "training legs is pointless" ?? ....I'm no trainer and even I know that's idiotic...and by the way buddy, the only thing "sub-8" on you are the dollars in your bank account...you weirdo "

"Cancel my membership...and tell that idiot I don't want to trade YouTube videos on Facebook. "............"BTW, What nationality is that freak? He speaks some gibberish language, couldn't understand what he was talking about half the time"