Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 30, 2014, 12:13:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 102   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 105934 times)
deceiver
Getbig IV

onetimehard appreciation team

« Reply #2275 on: December 28, 2012, 11:39:02 AM »

I arleady cleaned up my diet from high sodium and added interval running and tabata. Training is very light, I'm taking time off from heavy PL training. It's xmass tho so I eat sweats and shit like that and drink alcohol. I just don't eat ton of rice and other crap on top of it and eat one meal daily and I still get leaner. I will run tren and prop in a week or so and diet hard so I should get to 10% in a month or two.
Report to moderator   Logged
deceiver
Getbig IV

« Reply #2276 on: December 28, 2012, 11:49:47 AM »

stopthe alc, do the rest of the plan and youll be there in 4-6weeks, mate Cool

I don't plan to drink after new year's eve. But for now, it's xmass in Poland mate. I'm light drinker, like 5 shots of vodka max. People don't get sober from xmass till new year here.

In 1 weak I'll just eat clean, no more sweats and chocolate bars tempting me and it's gonna be fucking brutal.
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #2277 on: December 28, 2012, 11:53:44 AM »

I arleady cleaned up my diet from high sodium and added interval running and tabata. Training is very light, I'm taking time off from heavy PL training. It's xmass tho so I eat sweats and shit like that and drink alcohol. I just don't eat ton of rice and other crap on top of it and eat one meal daily and I still get leaner. I will run tren and prop in a week or so and diet hard so I should get to 10% in a month or two.
By when do you have to make weight cause you do realize that any water weight from sodium can be cut out within 7 days. So dropping your sodium to lose weight might not be necessary and the extra water weight will allow you to train effectively, just my opinion here, but I wouldn't cut my sodium.
deceiver
Getbig IV

« Reply #2278 on: December 28, 2012, 11:57:09 AM »

By when do you have to make weight cause you do realize that any water weight from sodium can be cut out within 7 days. So dropping your sodium to lose weight might not be necessary and the extra water weight will allow you to train effectively, just my opinion here, but I wouldn't cut my sodium.

It's not only about making weight, I have tendency to retain water. Even when I cut sodium I am still somewhat bloated so it's OK.

I wanna weigh 74kg before may, I'll gain few kgs after jumping on tren so I'll have to loose like 4-5kg.
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #2279 on: December 28, 2012, 12:50:31 PM »

It's not only about making weight, I have tendency to retain water. Even when I cut sodium I am still somewhat bloated so it's OK.

I wanna weigh 74kg before may, I'll gain few kgs after jumping on tren so I'll have to loose like 4-5kg.
All I am saying is sodium as an electrolyte may help you while you are training for weight lifting so why not use it in your arsenal and withdraw it when necessary 1 week out.
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

« Reply #2280 on: January 30, 2013, 05:33:45 PM »

BOOM, dry like dogbone.

pay close attention to the veins on the back of the triceps, and striations on inner triceps soming along.the outer horseshoe i need not comment Cool
Tremendous tricep no dobbt, however myself being a judge of the GB rankings we required a full body shot at the time or you would place after the ones having full body shots.
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #2281 on: January 30, 2013, 08:19:14 PM »

galineko has sicks arms,,,i'm trying to follow,,,

* IMG1691.jpg (37.97 KB, 288x384 - viewed 454 times.)

$
Maddy
Getbig IV

Getbigs Watchdog

« Reply #2282 on: January 30, 2013, 08:20:34 PM »

njflex
your a
little shit
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #2283 on: January 30, 2013, 08:22:50 PM »

njflex
your a
little shit
ya hatin,,,,

$
Maddy
Getbig IV

Getbigs Watchdog

« Reply #2284 on: January 30, 2013, 08:41:32 PM »

galeniko
nice to see
you little
fellas sticking
up for each
other
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #2285 on: January 30, 2013, 08:43:01 PM »

galeniko
nice to see
you little
fellas sticking
up for each
other
it's
cool
maddy
you
are
getbigs
watchdog.

$
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #2286 on: January 30, 2013, 08:43:08 PM »

Grin

* edef.jpg (4.68 KB, 124x166 - viewed 422 times.)
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #2287 on: January 30, 2013, 08:46:15 PM »

Grin
put your new gym shots u have good arms from what i saw,,,this pic looks torn out of a mag Cheesy....

$
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #2288 on: January 30, 2013, 08:50:50 PM »

put your new gym shots u have good arms from what i saw,,,this pic looks torn out of a mag Cheesy....

I have way better ones coming 
SF1900
Getbig V

« Reply #2289 on: January 30, 2013, 08:54:11 PM »

I suspect
that the way
Maddy post is
more annoying to
most than what
he actually says

But he does
have very
funny posts.

Smiley
Smiley
Lobstah
Pros
Getbig IV

Oh crap.

« Reply #2290 on: February 16, 2013, 11:01:14 PM »

ALRIGHT, they are 7 hours old, and though in my competition suit, they are for a fashion eyewear company (not some kind of random fitness photo shoot, booked around a competition or something. I was only asked to do this like two weeks ago, not twelve haha). Recent, untouched, and literally MONTHS off-season. I'm filing this away as a win.

* IMG_20130216_182622.jpg (202.86 KB, 612x612 - viewed 381 times.)

* IMG_20130216_183914.jpg (306.17 KB, 960x960 - viewed 372 times.)

* FLOSSY.jpg (18.88 KB, 353x280 - viewed 384 times.)
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

FREE FOOZLE

« Reply #2291 on: February 17, 2013, 12:54:50 AM »

ALRIGHT, they are 7 hours old, and though in my competition suit, they are for a fashion eyewear company (not some kind of random fitness photo shoot, booked around a competition or something. I was only asked to do this like two weeks ago, not twelve haha). Recent, untouched, and literally MONTHS off-season. I'm filing this away as a win.
Nicely done. Vince Goodrum would kill for your physique.

(The above post was meant as a sincere compliment.)
thehammer421
Getbig I

« Reply #2292 on: February 17, 2013, 01:25:29 AM »

bigmc probably takes the cake for fattest, most pathetic, delusional fuck on this board.  I can predict what the fat retard will say before he even says it.  Predictable AND retarded. 
WOOO
Getbig V

Mr. Unpopular

« Reply #2293 on: February 17, 2013, 09:19:42 AM »

bigmc probably takes the cake for fattest, most pathetic, delusional fuck on this board.  I can predict what the fat retard will say before he even says it.  Predictable AND retarded. 

gimmick needs work
Cleanest Natural
Competitors
Getbig V

Diet first, all else second

« Reply #2294 on: February 17, 2013, 09:29:25 AM »

you are close to the truth .. forgot delusional

* 250lbs.jpg (6.26 KB, 98x130 - viewed 569 times.)

* bigmac lol.jpg (62 KB, 1536x2048 - viewed 584 times.)
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #2295 on: February 17, 2013, 10:56:54 AM »

Excellent physique, has the genetics to turn pro possibly. Do you have a competition pic, as I understand off-season does not tell the full story, although you are within striking distance from competition.
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #2296 on: February 17, 2013, 05:23:17 PM »

nice g,,,

$
Lobstah
Pros
Getbig IV

Oh crap.

« Reply #2297 on: February 17, 2013, 07:32:36 PM »

Excellent physique, has the genetics to turn pro possibly. Do you have a competition pic, as I understand off-season does not tell the full story, although you are within striking distance from competition.
whoa, you think I have good genetics? sweet. I always felt like I was FIGHTING my genetics. cool!
Anyway, I've posted this here before, but since you asked for a competition photo...

* getbigquadscalves.jpg (43.05 KB, 648x615 - viewed 538 times.)
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #2298 on: February 17, 2013, 08:12:37 PM »

whoa, you think I have good genetics? sweet. I always felt like I was FIGHTING my genetics. cool!
Anyway, I've posted this here before, but since you asked for a competition photo...
OK here goes;  Smiley

Awesome v-taper
Flaring quads
High quad insertion as they start closer to the hip (the higher the better)
Wide clavicles
Narrow hips (perfect for figure)
Thick lower back
dramatic lower back arch
Great legs
amazing skin tone
Awesome chest, shoulders, back and legs

Improvement areas;

high triceps, not necessarily a bad thing but it blurs out the separation between delts and arms so a slight increase in tricep hardness

Great glutes, great hams, slightly better separation will make a difference however it might be cause you are leaning forward a tad much that may be giving this illusion, either way deep squats and or lunges would help.

High calves but still good calves (genetics) not much can be done here.

Now your physique is excellent I am splitting hairs here and these are minor improvements only but could make the difference, stick to it and I think you can be an ifbb pro.

Great presence and good stance, arms position a tad wide, but we are talking maybe 2 inches here. Skin tone is your main asset and of course your v-taper is insane.

I am stage marshall for a dozen shows per year and have been doing this since 06 so I know what the judges are looking for, come on Lobstah make getbig proud and turn pro, you have all the tools. I am just being honest here  Wink

Lobstah
Pros
Getbig IV

Oh crap.

« Reply #2299 on: February 19, 2013, 12:15:04 PM »

OK here goes;  Smiley

Awesome v-taper
Flaring quads
High quad insertion as they start closer to the hip (the higher the better)
Wide clavicles
Narrow hips (perfect for figure)
Thick lower back
dramatic lower back arch
Great legs
amazing skin tone
Awesome chest, shoulders, back and legs

Improvement areas;

high triceps, not necessarily a bad thing but it blurs out the separation between delts and arms so a slight increase in tricep hardness

Great glutes, great hams, slightly better separation will make a difference however it might be cause you are leaning forward a tad much that may be giving this illusion, either way deep squats and or lunges would help.

High calves but still good calves (genetics) not much can be done here.

Now your physique is excellent I am splitting hairs here and these are minor improvements only but could make the difference, stick to it and I think you can be an ifbb pro.

Great presence and good stance, arms position a tad wide, but we are talking maybe 2 inches here. Skin tone is your main asset and of course your v-taper is insane.

I am stage marshall for a dozen shows per year and have been doing this since 06 so I know what the judges are looking for, come on Lobstah make getbig proud and turn pro, you have all the tools. I am just being honest here  Wink

Agreed on MOST points. I do have narrow hips, and thanks effing god for that, or looking stage-ready would be a nightmare. Unfortunately, having no hips means I don't have too much of a waist, haha. I guess I've tried to make up for it with a wide back, but...a waist would be nice.

Now, the details:

-What are high triceps? Can you show me an example of it, as opposed to regular triceps? Even if it's on a dude. I'm just having trouble figuring out what you mean.
-Hams/glute separation. I think I just need to come in leaner, don't you think? I mean don't get me wrong, I am ALWAYS working on a bigger butt (err...I mean more glute development...), but I don't think it's a muscular thing here. I think I could just stand to be harder.
-Calves. Come on, don't gas my ego. We all know my calves are kind of wack, haha.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 102   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!