Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 21, 2014, 03:21:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 102   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 99172 times)
Lobstah
Pros
Getbig IV

Anabolichalo is seriously the worst.

View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: February 19, 2013, 12:17:07 PM »

Nicely done. Vince Goodrum would kill for your physique.

(The above post was meant as a sincere compliment.)
Haha, I'm flattered? I think?
Report to moderator   Logged
Lobstah
Pros
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: February 20, 2013, 12:54:34 AM »

AND ONE FOR THE ROAD!
(offseason figure girls doing bodybuilding poses - never not funny)
(I know you want those glasses.)

tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: February 20, 2013, 02:38:15 AM »

ALRIGHT, they are 7 hours old, and though in my competition suit, they are for a fashion eyewear company (not some kind of random fitness photo shoot, booked around a competition or something. I was only asked to do this like two weeks ago, not twelve haha). Recent, untouched, and literally MONTHS off-season. I'm filing this away as a win.
ur such a fucking hottie , lobstah  Smiley

* me (311x303).jpg (77.91 KB, 311x303 - viewed 399 times.)
tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: February 20, 2013, 02:42:18 AM »

AND ONE FOR THE ROAD!
(offseason figure girls doing bodybuilding poses - never not funny)
(I know you want those glasses.)

some music for you, beautiful,  that you might not have heard.  Smiley

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIobCyXn2_o" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIobCyXn2_o</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jIhNOrVG58" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jIhNOrVG58</a>
The Showstoppa
Getbig V

Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!

View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: February 20, 2013, 04:55:26 AM »

ur such a fucking hottie , lobstah  Smiley

Perhaps you could offer a ride on your mottycycle?
tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: February 20, 2013, 10:03:20 AM »

Perhaps you could offer a ride on your mottycycle?
dont hate  Cool
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: February 20, 2013, 02:23:35 PM »

dont hate  Cool

In the photo you posted earlier in this thread, it appears you and I have similar noses. I always hated mine. When I started wearing glasses in my late 30's, I had a lot of trouble finding ones that were wide enough to fit the bridge of my nose. When I was 29 years old, I had a deviated septum repaired. I asked the doctor to make my nose narrower since I always admired people who had very narrow noses. Unfortunately he didn't take in down as much as I would have liked. Of course if he had, I wouldn't have ended up looking like me, I guess.

You do have a great smile and "happy" eyes. I read somewhere that your eyes reveal who you are supposed to be while your mouth reveals who you've become. Looks like you are in sync with these characteristics.

* Jay 2012.jpg (83.59 KB, 523x400 - viewed 328 times.)
tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: February 20, 2013, 02:28:38 PM »

In the photo you posted earlier in this thread, it appears you and I have similar noses. I always hated mine. When I started wearing glasses in my late 30's, I had a lot of trouble finding ones that were wide enough to fit the bridge of my nose. When I was 29 years old, I had a deviated septum repaired. I asked the doctor to make my nose narrower since I always admired people who had very narrow noses. Unfortunately he didn't take in down as much as I would have liked. Of course if he had, I wouldn't have ended up looking like me, I guess.

You do have a great smile and "happy" eyes. I read somewhere that your eyes reveal who you are supposed to be while your mouth reveals who you've become. Looks like you are in sync with these characteristics.

Smiley thanks. we do have similar noses. i was never too fond of my own either, but as of late ive grown warm to it. so long as we are humble yet confident our nose will project great esteem, balancedness, and open mindedness.

i have a theory about noses and dick size...  do you have a "grower", like me? (mine is about 3 inches long and 1 inch thick(side to side) when soft, about 6 inches long and 2 and a half inches thick (side to side) when hard)
mesmorph78
Getbig V

there can only be one...

View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: February 20, 2013, 02:48:55 PM »

looking good lobstah

choice is an illusion
Coach is Back!
Competitors
Getbig V

He won by a "landslide" lol

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2309 on: February 20, 2013, 05:26:39 PM »

97 pages and 60 of of those are of galeniko.
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

View Profile
« Reply #2310 on: February 20, 2013, 05:30:39 PM »

Jacked and tanned.
Lobstah
Pros
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: February 20, 2013, 07:34:30 PM »

97 pages and 60 of of those are of galeniko.

I mean, can you deny the man's conditioning?
che
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: February 20, 2013, 07:41:24 PM »

Smiley thanks. we do have similar noses. i was never too fond of my own either, but as of late ive grown warm to it. so long as we are humble yet confident our nose will project great esteem, balancedness, and open mindedness.

i have a theory about noses and dick size...  do you have a "grower", like me? (mine is about 3 inches long and 1 inch thick(side to side) when soft, about 6 inches long and 2 and a half inches thick (side to side) when hard)

Get a room
tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: February 20, 2013, 08:29:26 PM »

gale niko has some serious cuts rips and shreds  Shocked
ChristopherA
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: February 20, 2013, 08:45:46 PM »

gale niko has some serious cuts rips and shreds  Shocked
Yes, Gal is quite the 170lb mountain of shredded muscle. LoL I kid, I kid
Coach is Back!
Competitors
Getbig V

He won by a "landslide" lol

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2315 on: February 20, 2013, 09:24:26 PM »

Nope, the man's in great shape that's for sure. No homo but that felt weird saying.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: February 20, 2013, 11:27:31 PM »

Get a room

I knew someone with a gutter mentality would take my reply there. Some folks are so pathetic.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: February 21, 2013, 12:04:11 AM »

i have a theory about noses and dick size...  do you have a "grower", like me? (mine is about 3 inches long and 1 inch thick(side to side) when soft, about 6 inches long and 2 and a half inches thick (side to side) when hard)

Here is me and my nose from 1968. I was 23 years old in this photo. Whatever became of that handsome young man with the fat nose? LOL!

In this second photo, I was recovering from nasal reconstruction, mainly for a deviated septum. I was 29 years old. Look at how much hair I'd lost!

* Jay1968.jpg (25 KB, 395x576 - viewed 794 times.)

* Jay's nose.jpg (123.87 KB, 1186x1206 - viewed 513 times.)
CalvinH
Getbig V

Free Foozle!

View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: February 21, 2013, 09:21:35 AM »

Thread turning gay...
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: February 21, 2013, 09:39:58 AM »

Thread turning gay...
LOL...

$
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

FREE FOOZLE

View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: February 21, 2013, 11:00:49 AM »

Thread turning gay...

Like someone flipped a switch
TrueGrit
Getbig V

Big dude...all the way big dude.

View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: February 21, 2013, 11:10:12 AM »

Guy at the gym: Hey, Tbombz, your shoulders are capped like mine.

Bombz: Yes, I have theory about that. Do you have a mushroom shaped penis head to match your delts? Let's check that out..

O
tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: February 21, 2013, 01:50:11 PM »

Guy at the gym: Hey, Tbombz, your shoulders are capped like mine.

Bombz: Yes, I have theory about that. Do you have a mushroom shaped penis head to match your delts? Let's check that out..
  Grin
arce1988
Getbig V

ARCE USA USMC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2323 on: February 21, 2013, 03:04:54 PM »

Grin
Grant_Michaels
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: March 16, 2013, 03:30:49 PM »

Found this one on my hard drive this morning....... 242 and no gut like modern Pro's....?  From Musclemag:

* Grant Musclmag Beach.jpg (469.3 KB, 1024x768 - viewed 658 times.)
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 102   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!