Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 373719 times)

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1
« Reply #2275 on: January 30, 2013, 07:41:32 PM »

galeniko
nice to see
you little
fellas sticking
up for each
other

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2276 on: January 30, 2013, 07:43:01 PM »

galeniko
nice to see
you little
fellas sticking
up for each
other
it's
cool
maddy
you
are
getbigs
watchdog.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2277 on: January 30, 2013, 07:43:08 PM »
 ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2278 on: January 30, 2013, 07:46:15 PM »
;D
put your new gym shots u have good arms from what i saw,,,this pic looks torn out of a mag :D....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2279 on: January 30, 2013, 07:50:50 PM »
put your new gym shots u have good arms from what i saw,,,this pic looks torn out of a mag :D....

I have way better ones coming 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2280 on: January 30, 2013, 07:54:11 PM »
I suspect
that the way
Maddy post is
more annoying to
most than what
he actually says

But he does
have very
funny posts.

:)
:)
X

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #2281 on: February 16, 2013, 10:01:14 PM »
ALRIGHT, they are 7 hours old, and though in my competition suit, they are for a fashion eyewear company (not some kind of random fitness photo shoot, booked around a competition or something. I was only asked to do this like two weeks ago, not twelve haha). Recent, untouched, and literally MONTHS off-season. I'm filing this away as a win.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2282 on: February 16, 2013, 11:54:50 PM »
ALRIGHT, they are 7 hours old, and though in my competition suit, they are for a fashion eyewear company (not some kind of random fitness photo shoot, booked around a competition or something. I was only asked to do this like two weeks ago, not twelve haha). Recent, untouched, and literally MONTHS off-season. I'm filing this away as a win.
Nicely done. Vince Goodrum would kill for your physique.

(The above post was meant as a sincere compliment.)

thehammer421

• Getbig I
« Reply #2283 on: February 17, 2013, 12:25:29 AM »
bigmc probably takes the cake for fattest, most pathetic, delusional fuck on this board.  I can predict what the fat retard will say before he even says it.  Predictable AND retarded. 

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2284 on: February 17, 2013, 08:19:42 AM »
bigmc probably takes the cake for fattest, most pathetic, delusional fuck on this board.  I can predict what the fat retard will say before he even says it.  Predictable AND retarded. 

gimmick needs work

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #2285 on: February 17, 2013, 08:29:25 AM »
you are close to the truth .. forgot delusional

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2286 on: February 17, 2013, 09:56:54 AM »
Excellent physique, has the genetics to turn pro possibly. Do you have a competition pic, as I understand off-season does not tell the full story, although you are within striking distance from competition.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #2288 on: February 17, 2013, 06:32:36 PM »
Excellent physique, has the genetics to turn pro possibly. Do you have a competition pic, as I understand off-season does not tell the full story, although you are within striking distance from competition.
whoa, you think I have good genetics? sweet. I always felt like I was FIGHTING my genetics. cool!
Anyway, I've posted this here before, but since you asked for a competition photo...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2289 on: February 17, 2013, 07:12:37 PM »
whoa, you think I have good genetics? sweet. I always felt like I was FIGHTING my genetics. cool!
Anyway, I've posted this here before, but since you asked for a competition photo...
OK here goes;  :)

Awesome v-taper
Flaring quads
High quad insertion as they start closer to the hip (the higher the better)
Wide clavicles
Narrow hips (perfect for figure)
Thick lower back
dramatic lower back arch
Great legs
amazing skin tone
Awesome chest, shoulders, back and legs

Improvement areas;

high triceps, not necessarily a bad thing but it blurs out the separation between delts and arms so a slight increase in tricep hardness

Great glutes, great hams, slightly better separation will make a difference however it might be cause you are leaning forward a tad much that may be giving this illusion, either way deep squats and or lunges would help.

High calves but still good calves (genetics) not much can be done here.

Now your physique is excellent I am splitting hairs here and these are minor improvements only but could make the difference, stick to it and I think you can be an ifbb pro.

Great presence and good stance, arms position a tad wide, but we are talking maybe 2 inches here. Skin tone is your main asset and of course your v-taper is insane.

I am stage marshall for a dozen shows per year and have been doing this since 06 so I know what the judges are looking for, come on Lobstah make getbig proud and turn pro, you have all the tools. I am just being honest here  ;)

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #2290 on: February 19, 2013, 11:15:04 AM »
OK here goes;  :)

Awesome v-taper
Flaring quads
High quad insertion as they start closer to the hip (the higher the better)
Wide clavicles
Narrow hips (perfect for figure)
Thick lower back
dramatic lower back arch
Great legs
amazing skin tone
Awesome chest, shoulders, back and legs

Improvement areas;

high triceps, not necessarily a bad thing but it blurs out the separation between delts and arms so a slight increase in tricep hardness

Great glutes, great hams, slightly better separation will make a difference however it might be cause you are leaning forward a tad much that may be giving this illusion, either way deep squats and or lunges would help.

High calves but still good calves (genetics) not much can be done here.

Now your physique is excellent I am splitting hairs here and these are minor improvements only but could make the difference, stick to it and I think you can be an ifbb pro.

Great presence and good stance, arms position a tad wide, but we are talking maybe 2 inches here. Skin tone is your main asset and of course your v-taper is insane.

I am stage marshall for a dozen shows per year and have been doing this since 06 so I know what the judges are looking for, come on Lobstah make getbig proud and turn pro, you have all the tools. I am just being honest here  ;)

Agreed on MOST points. I do have narrow hips, and thanks effing god for that, or looking stage-ready would be a nightmare. Unfortunately, having no hips means I don't have too much of a waist, haha. I guess I've tried to make up for it with a wide back, but...a waist would be nice.

Now, the details:

-What are high triceps? Can you show me an example of it, as opposed to regular triceps? Even if it's on a dude. I'm just having trouble figuring out what you mean.
-Hams/glute separation. I think I just need to come in leaner, don't you think? I mean don't get me wrong, I am ALWAYS working on a bigger butt (err...I mean more glute development...), but I don't think it's a muscular thing here. I think I could just stand to be harder.
-Calves. Come on, don't gas my ego. We all know my calves are kind of wack, haha.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #2291 on: February 19, 2013, 11:17:07 AM »
Nicely done. Vince Goodrum would kill for your physique.

(The above post was meant as a sincere compliment.)
Haha, I'm flattered? I think?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #2292 on: February 19, 2013, 11:54:34 PM »
AND ONE FOR THE ROAD!
(offseason figure girls doing bodybuilding poses - never not funny)
(I know you want those glasses.)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2293 on: February 20, 2013, 01:38:15 AM »
ur such a fucking hottie , lobstah  :)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2294 on: February 20, 2013, 01:42:18 AM »
AND ONE FOR THE ROAD!
(offseason figure girls doing bodybuilding poses - never not funny)
(I know you want those glasses.)

some music for you, beautiful,  that you might not have heard.  :)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #2295 on: February 20, 2013, 03:55:26 AM »
ur such a fucking hottie , lobstah  :)

Perhaps you could offer a ride on your mottycycle?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2296 on: February 20, 2013, 09:03:20 AM »
Perhaps you could offer a ride on your mottycycle?
dont hate  8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2297 on: February 20, 2013, 01:28:38 PM »
In the photo you posted earlier in this thread, it appears you and I have similar noses. I always hated mine. When I started wearing glasses in my late 30's, I had a lot of trouble finding ones that were wide enough to fit the bridge of my nose. When I was 29 years old, I had a deviated septum repaired. I asked the doctor to make my nose narrower since I always admired people who had very narrow noses. Unfortunately he didn't take in down as much as I would have liked. Of course if he had, I wouldn't have ended up looking like me, I guess.

You do have a great smile and "happy" eyes. I read somewhere that your eyes reveal who you are supposed to be while your mouth reveals who you've become. Looks like you are in sync with these characteristics.

:) thanks. we do have similar noses. i was never too fond of my own either, but as of late ive grown warm to it. so long as we are humble yet confident our nose will project great esteem, balancedness, and open mindedness.

i have a theory about noses and dick size...  do you have a "grower", like me? (mine is about 3 inches long and 1 inch thick(side to side) when soft, about 6 inches long and 2 and a half inches thick (side to side) when hard)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #2298 on: February 20, 2013, 01:48:55 PM »
looking good lobstah
choice is an illusion

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2299 on: February 20, 2013, 04:26:39 PM »
97 pages and 60 of of those are of galeniko.