Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 375610 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings (PICS ADDED [NO HOMO])
« Reply #550 on: October 09, 2011, 03:11:28 PM »
I have a beautiful gut. Beautiful. But this is just outrageous. Bad enough you put me behind that unrepentant alcoholic, CalvinH, mocking my entire life of sobriety and virtue, but then behind some kid who is no different than the average college aged frat boy with a fast metabolism.

This is a scandal and an injustice of monsterous proportions. BTW, I am NOT and insecure person.

It's tough to see you having much of an argument against CalvinH. He destroys you on upper body mass plus he has really dialed in his conditioning. I think you are a little more vascular but he has made some great strides in that department as well and you are not THAT much ahead of him there.

I still say you have an argument against the 3 or 4 directly above you. I put you right at or slightly above MuscleCenter.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #551 on: October 09, 2011, 03:18:42 PM »
Does having an underwear model build hold alot of weight in this comparison? Lots of great physiques on that list, but there are some big dudes being put lower than guys 40 or 50lbs smaller. Happy to make the list myself not being a bodybuilder by any means, Loon is a freak, Matt T looks excellent. Overall solid crew of freaks right there..

Are you a natural?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #552 on: October 09, 2011, 03:23:22 PM »
I agree with  Mr Pellius.

Finally, someone with sense.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #553 on: October 09, 2011, 03:30:21 PM »
I was going to send you a PM with this cause you hurt my feelings  :(

Actually my wife ,my mom ,my boss and I talked about it and we all came to the conclusion  that I overreacted , that's why I took a day off from posting to cool down, I apologize brother  I hope one day  you  can forgive me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #554 on: October 09, 2011, 03:30:33 PM »
It's tough to see you having much of an argument against CalvinH. He destroys you on upper body mass plus he has really dialed in his conditioning. I think you are a little more vascular but he has made some great strides in that department as well and you are not THAT much ahead of him there.

I still say you have an argument against the 3 or 4 directly above you. I put you right at or slightly above MuscleCenter.

He's a master of angles and lighting. He's talked to the BigAndRipped guy who got banned. Don't trust him. He'll deceive you. He deceives everyone. And a "little" bit more vascular. I cut my veins using a scrub brush in the shower. "Dialed in his conditioning" you insult me. This board insults me. You mock me. "Dialed in his conditioning" phooey!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #555 on: October 09, 2011, 03:32:53 PM »
while your much much much more conditioned than calvin, based on the pics ive seen, he does have quite a bit more muscle.   maybe you can post some better photos of your upper body?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: October 09, 2011, 03:38:03 PM »

Calvin is not an alcoholic and he is carrying a lot of mass, the pic is new and he is ripped. He deserves to be higher than you.

Just an honest and sincere question: Why do you hate me? Even when I stuck up for you during the Sevatase onslaught I could still feel the underlying hostility.

It's my hair isn't it? You resent the fact that someone of my advance age barely clinging to life still has a luxurious head of hair. A head of hair that needs to be cut on a weekly basis or it quickly blossoms into a 70's era afro.

Hating me won't bring your hair back, my friend. Learn to accept it. Learn to accept me.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: October 09, 2011, 03:40:20 PM »
He's a master of angles and lighting. He's talked to the BigAndRipped guy who got banned. Don't trust him. He'll deceive you. He deceives everyone. And a "little" bit more vascular. I cut my veins using a scrub brush in the shower. "Dialed in his conditioning" you insult me. This board insults me. You mock me. "Dialed in his conditioning" phooey!

Let's face it the personal stuff is totally irrelevant. It's not like he's an outright asshole or anything along those lines. He always seemed pretty cool to me but who the hell knows?

From a vascularity standpoint you are right, you excel there..especially your forearms, they are just sick looking....some of the best looking on the forum.

CalvinH just is so much superior mass wise. And it's solid and conditioned mass, who can argue against that?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: October 09, 2011, 03:42:50 PM »
while your much much much more conditioned than calvin, based on the pics ive seen, he does have quite a bit more muscle.   maybe you can post some better photos of your upper body?

But gh15 promised us that a person in condition will always "mop the floor" against the bigger less conditioned person. And he's god, right?

Again let me state for the record that I am not an insecure person. I just believe that there should be justice in this world.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: October 09, 2011, 03:45:14 PM »
Let's face it the personal stuff is totally irrelevant. It's not like he's an outright asshole or anything along those lines. He always seemed pretty cool to me but who the hell knows?

From a vascularity standpoint you are right, you excel there..especially your forearms, they are just sick looking....some of the best looking on the forum.

CalvinH just is so much superior mass wise. And it's solid and conditioned mass, who can argue against that?

Don't be fooled by him. He's a serpent. He's got you under his spell. You are not seeing the real CalvinH. It's an illusion. Say the Rosary ten times and you'll see what I mean.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: October 09, 2011, 03:52:11 PM »
Who is your boss che, ron jeremy?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #561 on: October 09, 2011, 03:57:42 PM »
all i have to say is fucm you have put alot of thought into this! You crazy  :P, you are an ownage machiiIIIIIne kourous (xerxes) :P
the picture of me in your list is like 2 years old almost, I'm better off now even I'm off shape due to the car accident this summer.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #562 on: October 09, 2011, 04:02:47 PM »

Hating me won't bring your hair back, my friend. Learn to accept it. Learn to accept me.

:D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #563 on: October 09, 2011, 04:08:33 PM »
LOL 04:06

and this little nu1ga is saying something ABOUT a lil nu1ga... LOOK at this lil nu1ga!!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #564 on: October 09, 2011, 04:14:03 PM »
Wow, xerxes, you must have a lot of time on your hands  :D :D ;) ;) :-* :-*
X

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: October 09, 2011, 04:33:14 PM »
I don't hate you pellius, I'm trying to be fair. You moved above Monster_Triceps. I'm not so sure about the other 2-3 guys above you. Devilsmile has better shape and is ripped. However Backday might go down a couple notches, just under you.

lol  ;D  :-*

You may not hate me but do you love me? Do you love me like you love Devilsmile?

Don't make me have to put on a thong and present the full monty. Don't make me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: October 09, 2011, 04:34:39 PM »
all i have to say is fucm you have put alot of thought into this! You crazy  :P, you are an ownage machiiIIIIIne kourous (xerxes) :P
the picture of me in your list is like 2 years old almost, I'm better off now even I'm off shape due to the car accident this summer.

Where the hell have you been? Miss the jail bait pics? Hope the car accident wasn't serious? Were you driving?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: October 09, 2011, 04:35:37 PM »
Wow, xerxes, you must have a lot of time on your hands  :D :D ;) ;) :-* :-*

He has his priorities straight. Just leave him be. He's doing the Lord's work.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #568 on: October 09, 2011, 04:36:15 PM »
He has his priorities straight. Just leave him be. He's doing the Lord's schmoes work.

fixed  ;) ;) ;)
X

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #569 on: October 09, 2011, 04:58:31 PM »
Some bodyparts and angles I haven't really posted pics of before.  Just took these a few mins ago at home.  Might look better if it was first thing in the morning or after a workout but oh well.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #570 on: October 09, 2011, 05:08:21 PM »
Add me in somewhere on that list... recent picture , taken about 2 weeks ago and leg picture from last summer..

Not in great shape right now due to too much traveling and not really training/eating properly .. also less drugs :D

Wow looking shredded dave!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #571 on: October 09, 2011, 05:24:18 PM »
In light of this I think Adrain should be number one. Seriously.

To clarify I have taken ph's back in 2006 have not touch them since'  Ive never taken steroids or hgh, never injected anything into my body I've never even been DRUNK or high!  The stats where taken a few years back and I haven't updated them, every thing is pretty much the same except leg and calves have decreased due to non squatting/lower back issues.  I don't own a tape measure and not about to buy one I haven't weighted myself in over a year now and never in my life have I measured my bf%. Off to gym now LEG DAY.
O

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #572 on: October 09, 2011, 05:39:11 PM »

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #573 on: October 09, 2011, 05:57:58 PM »
THIS WH0LE THREAD IS USELESS.

KH0F0

• Getbig II
  • TeaM gh15 sanbaté féLLa and WongHong the kinG konG
« Reply #574 on: October 09, 2011, 05:58:41 PM »
TeaM gh15 SnbatéFéla