Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 14, 2019, 05:18:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 101   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 270260 times)
L.L
« Reply #875 on: October 11, 2011, 04:40:17 PM »

I checked out your history since you had so few posts.

I will put this somewhere on the top of list 2 (I assume it's not recent?)..

it's not recent..last photoshoot i did for x Labs 2007....took 3 years off everything...did a offseason that just finished last month..im on week 2 of my prep..I will post pics when i start to look somewhat decent again..Smiley
Report to moderator   Logged
Mattyh7688
Getbig IV

« Reply #876 on: October 11, 2011, 06:16:41 PM »

Will do, he looks great. I love the username, hahaha. gh15 approved. Grin

No problem. You look great man, ripped to shreds. Yeah its cool getbiggers like the thread (not all though obviously).

LOL thanks, I wasted so much time xD.

Updates:

aussiepro added to list 2, moves in above Falcon

MattyH7988, even if he has few posts he registered in 2008 and probably lurks, moves in on list 1 for now, but we need to know if the pic is recent

upthedosage to list 1 as well, I assume the pic you put up was recent Stavios?
All from this summer

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?mode=browse&id=15642&eventcode=1448

I did well at the NPC Pitt.. 4th out of 20+ guys then shit the bed the next two shows at Collegiate Nationals and Jr. USAs ha.. oh well.
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #877 on: October 11, 2011, 06:17:09 PM »

I updated Tbombz and Wes' pictures.

Chaos, take a look at Mr Ns altered lists and see if you agree with any of it.

I think it's pretty far out there  Grin and so I am waiting for you to see if any of them are good calls.
Yeah........I think he's trying to stir up trouble with some of those places..... Cheesy

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
jaejonna
Getbig V

Head Asian of Getbig

« Reply #878 on: October 11, 2011, 06:20:24 PM »

Tbombz how much bullshit are you on again Huh steroids I mean ..

L
chaos
Getbig V

« Reply #879 on: October 11, 2011, 06:26:17 PM »

Strange look to his physique huh? The first pic he's just standing there, looks OK, tricep looks weird since one pops out but the other holding the camera looks non existant....then in the other pics he scrunches his chest up and his shoulders get pointy at the top look really strange.....something strange going on with that guy, and I'm not talking about the fisting/dick sucking. Lips sealed

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
jaejonna
Getbig V

Head Asian of Getbig

« Reply #880 on: October 11, 2011, 06:31:29 PM »

Somebody changed their tune quick  Cheesy
I didnt change my tune Judge Jerkoff... I still think I should be above Tbombz...lately Ive been looking crazy..best in my life ..esp when all pumped up in the gym but I wanna get a little more leaner..congrats, this stupid thread is making me think twice about cheesecake and pizza.

L
chaos
Getbig V

« Reply #881 on: October 11, 2011, 06:33:27 PM »

Somebody changed their tune quick  Cheesy
He must have the legs of a paraplegic, cause from his waist down there is 0 shape??

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
polychronopolous
Getbig V

« Reply #882 on: October 11, 2011, 06:35:46 PM »

I didnt change my tune Judge Jerkoff... I still think I should be above Tbombz...lately Ive been looking crazy..best in my life ..esp when all pumped up in the gym but I wanna get a little more leaner..congrats, this stupid thread is making me think twice about cheesecake and pizza.

You need a reality check. You'll never achieve Tbombz mass and cuts in this pic without gear.

I'll keep it real and you keep living in fairy tale land.
TruthHurts
« Reply #883 on: October 11, 2011, 06:36:26 PM »

No offence bro but you look like shit compare to T- Lore. Especial the pics he posed just recently. I don't know what u see in the mirror dude but it must be from a fairground. Tbombz kills you. So does most everybody. Great that you're looking "crazy".
no one
Getbig V

have i hurt your feelings?

« Reply #884 on: October 11, 2011, 06:40:44 PM »

Strange look to his physique huh? The first pic he's just standing there, looks OK, tricep looks weird since one pops out but the other holding the camera looks non existant....then in the other pics he scrunches his chest up and his shoulders get pointy at the top look really strange.....something strange going on with that guy, and I'm not talking about the fisting/dick sucking. Lips sealed

lemme explain it to you.

this is a physique that does not respond well to anabolics. period.

so, what he does to offset his poor response is to run mega mg cycles, and site injection.

think those tris and shoulders are built thru skull crushers and side laterals? they are built true 2 cc injections 2-3 times a week.

this is a body swimming in hormones, with no foundation and no genetics in terms of his response to hormones, or his bodies ability to utilise them.

im not busting on him. everything i write is the truth.

b
chaos
Getbig V

« Reply #885 on: October 11, 2011, 06:42:05 PM »

jewjoanna should not be above tdongz.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
jaejonna
Getbig V

Head Asian of Getbig

« Reply #886 on: October 11, 2011, 06:44:01 PM »

hahaha alot of haterz...I expected that. Goodnight getbig...time for me to sleep and get more anabolic.

L
pellius
Getbig V

RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

« Reply #887 on: October 11, 2011, 06:48:08 PM »

kouroush your thread has finally motivated me to diet down. this picture is from today. if you look hard enough you can see the fuzzy outline of a couple abs. going to stay on a low cal diet and make list 1

Hate to admit it because you're such a scambag but looking very thick and powerful. Much better than I thought you would look. All of your previous shots are deceiving because you're always crunched up and turn at different angles like your hiding something. Typical of something CalvinH would do. But just a front standing relax shot it's hard to hide weaknesses. I don't think you have to lose that much to really turn heads. I'm not sure how tall you are but you look about 6 feet. So if you dropped just fifteen pounds you won't be shredded but the lines will show through.

Very thick and beefy looking. You've come a long, long way since the pudgy kid on the bike. Got to give props when props are due.

pellius
Getbig V

RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

« Reply #888 on: October 11, 2011, 06:52:12 PM »

All from this summer

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?mode=browse&id=15642&eventcode=1448

I did well at the NPC Pitt.. 4th out of 20+ guys then shit the bed the next two shows at Collegiate Nationals and Jr. USAs ha.. oh well.

Shit, everybody is coming out of the wood work for this. Who are these guys? More the merrier. Keeping shaking the tree Kouroush and maybe more lurkers will show themselves.
TruthHurts
« Reply #889 on: October 11, 2011, 06:58:12 PM »

that is not the best picture of legendary poster, hunk, gimmick master, pussy puller NZMM!
tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

« Reply #890 on: October 11, 2011, 07:10:19 PM »

chaos, i appreciate the flames. im going to use that in the gym.

good shape, looking thick
thx

Damn tbombz you're looking waaaay better man, chest, arms, shoulders, traps looking good and lats looking wide from the front..

All in all, you look like you have potential dude, up the dosage..!

I'm glad I could help motivate you.
thx man

Bombz, amazing turnaround in such a short time. Insane arms.
thx

Tthongz looking much improved. You'll look sick if you get cut up.
yup. thx

usually 1g/week. used to use alot more, know how to train now though.

lemme explain it to you.

this is a physique that does not respond well to anabolics. period.

so, what he does to offset his poor response is to run mega mg cycles, and site injection.

think those tris and shoulders are built thru skull crushers and side laterals? they are built true 2 cc injections 2-3 times a week.

this is a body swimming in hormones, with no foundation and no genetics in terms of his response to hormones, or his bodies ability to utilise them.

im not busting on him. everything i write is the truth.

jealous  Grin  i used to site inject triceps, but i stopped doing that about a year and a half ago, the first time i met alex23 and glen(flexingtonsteele) in real life they both commented on my triceps and said they could tell i was site injecting. havent done it since.  i only pin glutes. rarely ever did shoulders, and havent done them for probably 9 months now.  you want wide delts? last workout i did 4 sets of side laterals, perfect form, no sway, no jump, with the 65lb dumbells. sets of 8. easy peezy lemon squeezy. thats how you do it.  

Hate to admit it because you're such a scambag but looking very thick and powerful. Much better than I thought you would look. All of your previous shots are deceiving because you're always crunched up and turn at different angles like your hiding something. Typical of something CalvinH would do. But just a front standing relax shot it's hard to hide weaknesses. I don't think you have to lose that much to really turn heads. I'm not sure how tall you are but you look about 6 feet. So if you dropped just fifteen pounds you won't be shredded but the lines will show through.

Very thick and beefy looking. You've come a long, long way since the pudgy kid on the bike. Got to give props when props are due.

ya, thanks man, ive always said that im a big dude i just dont photograph well, and alex23 told you guys after he met me that im a big dude who could even turn pro one day. even in those pictures i just posted, i still have ALOT of fat around my waist.  once it goes down ill look way way way bigger. its 34 inches today. it can get down to 28 when lean.
Palpatine Q
Getbig V

Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

« Reply #891 on: October 11, 2011, 07:14:44 PM »

sure no way to put you before bigbobs while your nipples look down and his nipples look up!!..

when bobs can be lean at more than 170 than he passes me..I'm lean at 230
da_vinci
Getbig V

Cry me a river

« Reply #892 on: October 11, 2011, 07:20:05 PM »

Maybe this will put me a few places above? (even if not, I like to show off anyway..)

Most recent:

(pls don't quote the pic, I may decide to delete it later. )
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #893 on: October 11, 2011, 07:22:23 PM »

it is getting pretty outrageous  Grin i cant bring myself to cutting it tho, its my man fur..

thanks.. these two are also from today..   

i need some motivation guys so flame away..

"Man fur" huh? I am about that hairy myself, maybe a little more so. My wife likes hairy. Too bad, I don't. So it is gone, gone, gone! Funny thing about hair, it goes back. It's not like you're Samson or the like. Although those delts and arms are impressive. Who knows, maybe it's just the hair that makes them appear big. LOL.

I saw an old photo of you in clothes where you look fat compared to how you look now. Remember, what's important. It isn't so much how you look as how you feel. If you feel good....especially to your girlfriend, Jezebelle, then you are good.
chaos
Getbig V

« Reply #894 on: October 11, 2011, 07:34:46 PM »

Maybe this will put me a few places above? (even if not, I like to show off anyway..)

Most recent:

(pls don't quote the pic, I may decide to delete it later. )
LOL! Cheesy

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
da_vinci
Getbig V

Cry me a river

« Reply #895 on: October 11, 2011, 07:42:41 PM »

You are playing with fire sir ^^
Mattyh7688
Getbig IV

« Reply #896 on: October 11, 2011, 07:49:43 PM »

Shit, everybody is coming out of the wood work for this. Who are these guys? More the merrier. Keeping shaking the tree Kouroush and maybe more lurkers will show themselves.
haha well if it makes any difference I post a ton on other boards. I love this site though, probably the funniest and some of the most "real" bodybuilding news.
BILL ANVIL
Getbig IV

« Reply #897 on: October 11, 2011, 09:24:09 PM »

Damn. I cant believe I placed with some of those fat guys. Should of posted more pics i'm not really as fat as that dim lit picture suggests, but i'm not gonna spend my time taking shirless pictures of myself all night. Just happy to be on that list period so im not going to relentlessly chase higher placings like some of the egomaniacs here  Undecided

Congrats to B-Boy, guy takes it in my eyes by utilizing his visually excellent bodybuilding genetics. Loon looks to be the most massive and heaviest, but doesn't seem to have a pleasing physique like B Boy.

* 155132[4].jpg (50.2 KB, 640x480 - viewed 358 times.)
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #898 on: October 12, 2011, 01:23:16 AM »

Tbomz,looking good bro..................sha ve and get a tan,it`ll make you look 50% better than you do even without dieting.

nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #899 on: October 12, 2011, 01:48:19 AM »

that is not the best picture of legendary poster, hunk, gimmick master, pussy puller NZMM!

Good point buddy..... I'll see if I can dig another one out......

PTPS
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 101   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!