Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 377864 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings (SLIDESHOW LISTS AND RULES ON PAGE 1 [no homo])
« Reply #1400 on: October 24, 2011, 11:55:55 AM »
Aesthetics, eh? Like that sleek race horse, CalvinH? This whole thing stinks to high heaven. The back room deals and unmarked envelopes being past around is just nauseating.

I'll expose all these bastards! All of them! Every filthy rat bastard! They have disgrace this board and all that GetBig stands for.

My Lord! My God! Why have you forsaken me?

BOOM AGAIN

Your body looks like a can of Spam.

.....hope this helps.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #1401 on: October 24, 2011, 02:37:37 PM »

Look good here. You're getting marked down because of nipples and gut.

Who is Devilsmile? Never heard of him but he has a booty like a negress.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1402 on: October 24, 2011, 06:32:26 PM »
I'm leaning towards penisless above DevilSmile.....if pig nipple pellius can supply a pic equal to DevilSmile, backed away from the mirror in his socks and underwear to give me a better judging view, he may have DS beat.

Penisless.....you want that spot? Take it old timer!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1403 on: October 24, 2011, 06:54:47 PM »
if pig nipple pellius can supply a pic equal to DevilSmile, backed away from the mirror in his socks and underwear

Outed.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #1404 on: October 24, 2011, 08:15:45 PM »
I admit that I've barely been to the site in the last two years but i've not heard of two thirds of these guys and that slideshow sucks.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1405 on: October 24, 2011, 11:40:58 PM »
I admit that I've barely been to the site in the last two years but i've not heard of two thirds of these guys and that slideshow sucks.

Whoa, where you been?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #1406 on: October 24, 2011, 11:47:23 PM »
I agree that pellius should go ahead of me, it's a matter of principles because the dude is 51. I've been saying this. I appreciate kourous's point of view but pellius is a senior and looks very good. I personally think I have him in overall asthetics and my midsection is better but I don't have the muscle to beat him. He places above me easily.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1407 on: October 24, 2011, 11:57:15 PM »
Very gracious and respectful of devilsmile allowing Pellius to rank higher, all due to Pellius being older.

In reality though, great physique on Devilsmile/Teräsmiäs though.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1408 on: October 25, 2011, 12:00:30 AM »
wavelength pic. is not recent to be put in the first list (as many others) but anyay why have you guys put him so low in this list?!.. he is clearly MUCH better than some of the guys above him!!..

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1409 on: October 25, 2011, 12:01:13 AM »
Very gracious and respectful of devilsmile allowing Pellius to rank higher, all due to Pellius being older.

In reality though, great physique on Devilsmile/Teräsmiäs though.

Thanks! But it's not only because he's older but also because he clearly has good muscle on him and the dude's shredded for a natural of his age it's really good, and in relation to my age he has me beat by a mile. Kudos for him  8), and it's teräsmies, brah  ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1410 on: October 25, 2011, 12:03:44 AM »
I agree that pellius should go ahead of me, it's a matter of principles because the dude is 51. I've been saying this. I appreciate kourous's point of view but pellius is a senior and looks very good. I personally think I have him in overall asthetics and my midsection is better but I don't have the muscle to beat him. He places above me easily.

yes pellius for his age is better than you for your age but it's not a contest of who is better for his age!!.. judges can make a list for masters ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1411 on: October 25, 2011, 12:07:31 AM »
yes pellius for his age is better than you for your age but it's not a contest of who is better for his age!!.. judges can make a list for masters ;D

I think because the list is about "all getbiggers", it's fun to see what everyone can do regardless of age. And I think pellius wants this too since he allways brags about how he looks just as good as the young people if not better  ;D, so people can compare themselves against everyone and truly get a placing they deserve imo.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1412 on: October 25, 2011, 12:50:26 AM »
kourous, put pellius ahead of me, it's the right thing, trust  :D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1413 on: October 25, 2011, 01:01:20 AM »
I appreciate it, but he's 51, that's why I think that in relation pellius is better than me.

he has the 50's crisis, let him be. I don't care about placings, I care about rightfull placings and pellius is old, and I should be 5 times bigger and more riped because he has almost 20 years on me and what I have understood, pellius has had alot of health problems, so.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1414 on: October 25, 2011, 01:05:42 AM »
Pellius is just having fun, he doesn't take it as seriously as he makes it seem  ;). And age doesn't really matter bro.

Yeah I think so too because of his "nothing what a fat burning cream can't take care off" post  ;D

and age doesn't matter, but pellius is pellius... I respect the elderly rgardless  ;D

I think because the list is about "all getbiggers", it's fun to see what everyone can do regardless of age. And I think pellius wants this too since he allways brags about how he looks just as good as the young people if not better  ;D, so people can compare themselves against everyone and truly get a placing they deserve imo.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1415 on: October 25, 2011, 01:05:59 AM »
wavelength pic. is not recent to be put in the first list (as many others) but anyay why have you guys put him so low in this list?!.. he is clearly MUCH better than some of the guys above him!!..

because anyone who is lean enough that doesnt work out can look like him?

dont get me wrong i like the guy but ffs this is a bodybuilding forum.
b

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1416 on: October 25, 2011, 01:07:11 AM »
Because I haven't memorized all pictures of getbiggers and how old they are. Come on dude, you're killing me! Wavelength is what, 67kg or something? He is very ripped but the pictures are without a background and are close to the camera. I think if he stood next to the guys above him he would looks small and thin. But I will move him to list 2 now, because the pic is not recent.

so you can move these 2 guys too to list 2 because their pics are very old.. i am not very sure but i think many other pics in the first list are old too..

as for wave yes he is not big but his shape and condition is much better than some of the guys above him.. if they reach his condition (which is nearly impossible) they will be very small too and without any good shape!!.. size is very important but when the shape and condition are there imo!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1417 on: October 25, 2011, 01:10:52 AM »
because anyone who is lean enough that doesnt work out can look like him?

dont get me wrong i like the guy but ffs this is a bodybuilding forum.

but not anyone can be that lean!!.. also he naturally has good shape which is not the case with a lot of others above him.. this is why labrada or shawn ray were beating mike christian and dillett!!..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1418 on: October 25, 2011, 01:19:16 AM »
I'm leaning towards penisless above DevilSmile.....if pig nipple pellius can supply a pic equal to DevilSmile, backed away from the mirror in his socks and underwear to give me a better judging view, he may have DS beat.

Penisless.....you want that spot? Take it old timer!!
I agree move pellius ahead of devil.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1419 on: October 25, 2011, 01:46:31 AM »
Guys I added a bunch of pics I stole from WillGrant and DougSteele! Surely some motivation  8) 8)

Click here for sexy chick gallery!!
Damn right time for a break from men in thongs pics. Will and Doug can make some additions I'm sure.  ;D Here is my contribution.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1420 on: October 26, 2011, 02:55:52 PM »
1.pic: DS standing further away in natural lighting , you standing close to camera/mirror with lighting above your head

2.pic: DS standing further away in natural lighting, you lying down (?) close to the camera with good lighting from above.

God, your racist bias is getting more and more obvious. I can't believe how much your perception of me has changed since I admitted I am an Octoroon. That explains why you hold me to such a different standard. Now, I'm standing too close to the mirror? How about Groink? He's standing closer? But, of course, he's White.

And now I have to adjust my lighting to some arbitrary standard. I checked: it's three 60 watt bulbs above my bathroom mirror. Do I go higher or lower in wattage to suit your tyrannical standards?

And you really think I'm taking a picture lying down or leaning against a wall? Does any part of my body looked pressed up against anything? And, even if I did, so what.   

You are skating pretty close to formal impeachment hearings. You lack basic and fundamental experience , knowledge and skill in judging the male physique by bodybuilding standards.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1421 on: October 26, 2011, 03:03:22 PM »
pellius is really ripped

but looking at his diet its mostly genetic

how much does he weigh 120lbs

LOL! I guess you read my McDonalds post. But that's misleading. True I go to McDonalds about  5 times a week for my two double cheese burgers, fries, and sometimes a shake. But that's just for one meal, lunch, in which convenience is at a premium. For breakfast  I usually have a drink in which I mix in apple juice a banana, frozen strawberries, some waxy maize, olive oil, scoop of fiber powder and about 50 grams whey protein. And for dinner it's chicken breast, rice, vegs; or tilapia, pasta, veg; or tuna, pasta, raisins and pineapple. Just before bed it liquid egg whites, olive oil and fiber powder.

So most of the time I eat pretty healthy. BTW, I'm almost 6'2" so just add 7 pounds per inch to get my height.

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #1422 on: October 26, 2011, 03:08:16 PM »
6'2 = 74 inch

74 inch * 7 = 518 pounds

you gotta be the  biggest fatass on getbig
Team Pat Banana

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1423 on: October 26, 2011, 03:12:24 PM »
You are above devilsmile now. And I know you're not serious  :D

I'm working my way through the thread. Sorry, I can't keep up with it minute by minute but I'm out in the real world touching people's lives and making the world a better place. This is not about DS. It never was. It's about truth, justice and the American way.

I'm making my case for your impeachment as we speak.

BTW, this was taken a few years ago when I was surfing practically everyday and down to 180 lbs (I'm now at a brutally, massive, skin stretching 195 lbs).  Is this far enough away from the camera for you? Is the lighting "natural" enough for you? How long have you been a racist?

(BTW, just behind me is where they filmed scenes from the Karate Kid and further down the street is where they filmed "Lost")

Note that even under the hot tropical sun I don't drip with sweat but rather "shimmer" like a god. Quite an impressive sight in person.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1424 on: October 26, 2011, 03:31:01 PM »

Your body looks like a can of Spam.

.....hope this helps.

SPAM is a delicacy here in Hawaii. Even your insults fail.

Don't think I haven't notice that you are not penalized for "flattering" light like I am. Again judges, notice the same posing style. The hand subtly placed in a way to hide his premenstrual pooch. Have him stand straight on with arms to the side. The narrow shoulders, child bearing hips, the lack of squareness in his pecs will be painfully obvious.  

Big Bobs said that for some reason we all look our best in dressing room lighting ;D