Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 373555 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1
« Reply #2350 on: April 16, 2013, 12:41:41 PM »
 ;D

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #2351 on: April 17, 2013, 12:05:07 AM »
You know, I have to say, as awesome as it is to be shredded with full muscle bellies, and dry as the desert, I take great pride in just being a regular decent-looking broad when I'm NOT in my competition suit. It's practically a triumph on its own to not turn into a whale in the offseason...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2352 on: April 17, 2013, 08:00:59 AM »
You know, I have to say, as awesome as it is to be shredded with full muscle bellies, and dry as the desert, I take great pride in just being a regular decent-looking broad when I'm NOT in my competition suit. It's practically a triumph on its own to not turn into a whale in the offseason...

Please share that pride by posting a picture :)

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #2353 on: April 17, 2013, 10:50:22 PM »
Please share that pride by posting a picture :)

BOOYAH, DUDE!

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2354 on: April 17, 2013, 10:56:33 PM »
BOOYAH, DUDE!

Looking awesome Lobstah..... come train with us big boys one day? Lunch at Firehouse on me!   :D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2355 on: April 17, 2013, 10:56:47 PM »
Its a straight fact and everyone knows it, you are full of shit
Translation= I look like shit and you don't so you must be on drugs

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2356 on: April 17, 2013, 11:02:06 PM »
We shall call it the "Grant Michaels."

True story: I was driving with my girl after we went out to dinner a few weeks ago. We were waiting at a light to make a right turn but there was no breaks in traffic. This big fat white woman behind us was just going  bananas honking the horn, cuz she couldn't see that there was actually cars comin and we couldn't turn yet. Dunno what came over me, but I was so angered that I stuck my body out of the car, held up an imaginary machine gun, and fired off several rounds, saying "BANG, BANG, BANG." Long story short, she stopped honking. I like to think that this fat woman won the battle, but I won the war.

Awwsome story!  Hilarious.......  I love it!

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #2357 on: April 17, 2013, 11:02:18 PM »

Looking awesome Lobstah..... come train with us big boys one day? Lunch at Firehouse on me!   :D

I'm in. 100%.  As long as the "big boys" don't mock my puny little girlie weights. I swear to god I'm working on it. My squats are decent, but that's all I've got.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2358 on: April 17, 2013, 11:05:40 PM »
I'm in. 100%.  As long as the "big boys" don't mock my puny little girlie weights. I swear to god I'm working on it. My squats are decent, but that's all I've got.

Oh we'd never mock you silly goose? We don't expect you to do our weights......Besides.... we know you'd kill us in cardio?  LOL!

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #2359 on: April 17, 2013, 11:15:35 PM »
Oh we'd never mock you silly goose? We don't expect you to do our weights......Besides.... we know you'd kill us in cardio?  LOL!
I will murder you in cardio. I will sweat directly into your gallon jug and be totally unapologetic. ELLIPTICAL BEAST MODE.
[commence laughter]

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2360 on: April 18, 2013, 12:03:05 AM »
We shall call it the "Grant Michaels."

True story: I was driving with my girl after we went out to dinner a few weeks ago. We were waiting at a light to make a right turn but there was no breaks in traffic. This big fat white woman behind us was just going  bananas honking the horn, cuz she couldn't see that there was actually cars comin and we couldn't turn yet. Dunno what came over me, but I was so angered that I stuck my body out of the car, held up an imaginary machine gun, and fired off several rounds, saying "BANG, BANG, BANG." Long story short, she stopped honking. I like to think that this fat woman won the battle, but I won the war.

I've had a few mash ups with road rage myself. Beware though, women are much more brutal than men when it comes to being crazy behind the wheel.

One time this dumb ass woman starting honking at me in a similar circumstance as the one you experienced. I put my car in park, opened the door, got out and walked up to her window motioning for her to roll it down. She looked away in fear and just sat there not looking at me. All I planned to do was ask her what her Goddamned rush was. I think she peed her pants.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2361 on: April 18, 2013, 12:15:46 AM »
I've had a few mash ups with road rage myself. Beware though, women are much more brutal than men when it comes to being crazy behind the wheel.

One time this dumb ass woman starting honking at me in a similar circumstance as the one you experienced. I put my car in park, opened the door, got out and walked up to her window motioning for her to roll it down. She looked away in fear and just sat there not looking at me. All I planned to do was ask her what her Goddamned rush was. I think she peed her pants.

You shoulda pulled out two imaginary 6-shooters from your imaginary holster, twirled the guns 3 complete rotations, and proceeded to send air bullets through her windshield and tires. She would NEVER forget that day, I guarantee you that....the day she got "Grant Michael'd".

Ill also add that I enjoy the use of the imaginary crossbow, especially in close quarters (such as the DMV parking lot last Thursday afternoon) but sometimes the theatrics of it all can get out of hand in the heat of the moment and it takes too much time reloading from arrow to imaginary arrow.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2362 on: April 18, 2013, 12:25:40 AM »
You shoulda pulled out two imaginary 6-shooters from your imaginary holster, twirled the guns 3 complete rotations, and proceeded to send air bullets through her windshield and tires. She would NEVER forget that day, I guarantee you that....the day she got "Grant Michael'd".

Ill also add that I enjoy the use of the imaginary crossbow, especially in close quarters (such as the DMV parking lot last Thursday afternoon) but sometimes the theatrics of it all can get out of hand in the heat of the moment and it takes too much time reloading from arrow to imaginary arrow.

Yeah that is a consideration....but in the heat of the moment, one forgets how horribly bad things could go. I don't own a gun, but the times that I wish I did.....well, guess I better take a cool off walk now.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2363 on: April 18, 2013, 02:31:44 AM »
BOOYAH, DUDE!

Good shape, how tall are you?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2364 on: April 18, 2013, 02:35:19 AM »
BOOYAH, DUDE!

you got damn good structure, very nice

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #2365 on: April 18, 2013, 03:10:01 AM »
Good shape, how tall are you?
5'5" 140. But I have fucking giant legs...which I'm not sure is helping my overall balance, but it's whatevs- *I* like them.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2366 on: April 18, 2013, 03:13:13 AM »
5'5" 140. But I have fucking giant legs...which I'm not sure is helping my overall balance, but it's whatevs- *I* like them.

Huge thighs but no calves.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2367 on: April 18, 2013, 03:21:40 AM »

I thought you were as tall like me, 6'0, so looking like that @5'5 is an achievement
Great pair of hammies, I need to work on those myself to match my quads. Do you have a good coach/trainer for some guidance?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #2368 on: April 18, 2013, 03:45:32 AM »
Huge thighs but no calves.

NONE. I have like one calf split between two legs. So half a calf, at best. It does not help that my upper leg is so large. Like if were just some average skiny ass broad, no one would even notice that my calves are non existent. Still, I'll take what I've got over the other options...

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2369 on: April 18, 2013, 03:47:02 AM »
a black chick with huge thighs and no ass, amazing :o

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2370 on: April 18, 2013, 06:12:53 AM »

NONE. I have like one calf split between two legs. So half a calf, at best. It does not help that my upper leg is so large. Like if were just some average skiny ass broad, no one would even notice that my calves are non existent. Still, I'll take what I've got over the other options...
LOL one calf split between two legs. Calves are on of the most genetic parts of the body I had to beat mine up 2-3 times a week to get to respond 10-15 reps per set to failure.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #2371 on: April 21, 2013, 02:50:45 PM »
I know he would be putting this up there...

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #2372 on: April 21, 2013, 02:54:10 PM »
^
Always carrying a different look in the face it seems.

This is a good mature look you got going.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #2373 on: April 21, 2013, 02:57:33 PM »
A true inspiration to staying lean and having fun....respect!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2374 on: April 21, 2013, 02:58:59 PM »
where's che ???