Author Topic: Example of a good natural, 7-8 years of training maybe more  (Read 53505 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Example of a good natural, 7-8 years of training maybe more
« Reply #300 on: October 13, 2011, 01:39:02 PM »
He has some visible abs in that photo.  no bottom abs at all.  i would call that 10-12%.  If you think that is 6-7% YOU are nuts.  I can understand since you've probably never been sub 20% in your life that you have no concept of what it is to be 6-7%.

I could see that. No way I was 6% there. That picture was from this summer.. I'm now trying to lean out even more and hit my abs a little bit harder. It's working pretty well so far and I'm starting to see a vein or two on my lower abs.
from incomplete data

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #301 on: October 13, 2011, 01:58:34 PM »
6-7% lol?  He looks 10+ % in that pic.  Doesn't look fat, but definitely not 6-7.  10-12% is more realistic. 

wrong,, he is flat,, flat due to many reasons,, look in the belly button flat belly buttom ,, it doesnt mean directly alot becaus eosme fellas skin is not elastic as others,, but over all with this belly buttom flatness and with whats going on under the belly button and over all hardnes drynes and density ....with his low muscle mass  which is the only thing that make you NOT being able to see he is 6-7% ....he is at around 7% really depends on the day ,, this fella is 7% in a bad day ,,notice the shape of pecstorials you have the line under visible and also not much water which even in the eyes of the none profesional it will give a single digit number so the worst fellas will put him is 8-9% but he is not he is 6-7% ,, he is very lean fella leaner than you ,,this is one picture too and it is the dumb yellow light that all of you use for god knows why since if there is muscle ther eis muscle if there is defitiniion there is defition ,,

generaly speaking ,, this is what 6-7% look like on fella thta lack thickness,, take groink and you will see what 7-8% look like on fella with thickness,, you fgrom las pictures i seen was 8-9% then i also see you before 6% when you say you are 8-9% ,,common mistakes of water and fat miscalculations ,,

he is 7% if im mean to him and as you all knwo i dotn liek being mean : )

gh15 approved
fallen angel

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: October 13, 2011, 02:18:29 PM »
Here are some more pictures.. first one is from spring I think and the second one is around July.. a couple of months apart. I think the weight is the same in both pictures.

The little pouch on my lower belly in the first pic was most likely not fat but rather an inability of me to flex my abs properly.. I never worked my abs up until like a month ago lol. That pouch is now gone and I only lost at most 1-2kg since that pic.

And again, brutal flower shorts  ;D

Btw I'm around 88-90 kg at 190 cm. Roughly 200lbs and 6'2.
from incomplete data

Xerxes

« Reply #303 on: October 13, 2011, 02:20:52 PM »
Lovemonkey, post a pic where your arms aren't in the way, for the list.  8)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: October 13, 2011, 02:24:08 PM »
Lovemonkey, post a pic where your arms aren't in the way, for the list.  8)

Well in the first pic the arms are out of the way.. here's a complimentary pic of my back.. nothing awe-inspiring to say the least, but hey I'm happy with what I've got.
from incomplete data

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #305 on: October 13, 2011, 03:17:44 PM »
8% ...holding water and well...8% bodyfat in this pictures,,you woudl be easily 6% on every day basis if increase lean muscle 5lb ... its just matter of thicknening a bit so the morons see you got the muscle going through the skin insted of the skin going through the muscle lol

this is good build

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #306 on: October 13, 2011, 04:55:18 PM »
Well in the first pic the arms are out of the way.. here's a complimentary pic of my back.. nothing awe-inspiring to say the least, but hey I'm happy with what I've got.
Nice taper. Props bro

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #307 on: October 13, 2011, 09:23:07 PM »
here's a funny story.  when i was 18 i moved to Calgary from the small town i grew up in where i trained in my parents basement (nothing unusual for a getbigger!!). i joined Golds Gym and had been training since i was 12 with the goal of being a bodybuilder. so i'm working out there for a couple weeks and the trainer comes up and talks to me. he says i have a good physique. then he says 'you're natural arent' you?'  my naive reply was ' fuk that, i trained my ass off to look like this!!!'

i thought natural meant that i looked like that without ever working out, didn't know people used steroids, lol. the guy looked at me like i was a moron!!  this was 1983

hazbin
u got awesome lean muscle genetics
u shlda been a Pro!

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #308 on: October 14, 2011, 07:12:22 AM »
Stavios getting owned by naturals on this thread.  8)

lol, you thought tommy jeffers was a lifetime natural, you shouldn't speak about naturals.

Stavios

« Reply #309 on: October 14, 2011, 07:17:35 AM »
 8)
lol, you thought tommy jeffers was a lifetime natural, you shouldn't speak about naturals.
8)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #310 on: October 17, 2011, 12:38:52 PM »
I wasn't knocking how you looked btw.  Good taper in the back pic.  You look pretty lean in all the pics you posted.

I still stand by my assessment of around 10%.  6% is getting close to competition shape, and I dont think those pics are anywhere near that.  Your body requires 3% just to survive.  And most people who compete dont have shredded glutes which is probably at around 4%.  So people competing are probably around 5-6% bodyfat. 

The more muscle you carry the tighter the skin around the muscle, also water makes a big visual difference.
Trans Milkshake.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #311 on: October 17, 2011, 12:43:10 PM »
And he needs to lose some fat.

What for?   ???