Author Topic: Do you believe in Jesus?  (Read 55293 times)

Xerxes

Re: Do you believe in Jesus?
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2011, 03:47:44 AM »
Part of me wants to believe in some form of God, perhaps it is fear of nothingness in death

the other part of me is like:

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2011, 03:52:33 AM »
Part of me wants to believe in some form of God, perhaps it is fear of nothingness in death

the other part of me is like:
There must be a creator that started all this, it's just not fairy tale stuff that Christians beleive in , each to there own though  :)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2011, 03:55:55 AM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2011, 03:59:22 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2011, 04:00:22 AM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2011, 04:05:17 AM »
Oh, don't bet on that!

Stone has a preservation ability of a few 1000 years, paper of a few hundred, 3"5 floppy disks are gone after a few 10 years, same with CDs.

For reading out a hard disk, you would need the system, i wonder if anyone still has a copy of "Windows XP" in 3423 AD.  :o :o :o

We might be very well wiped out from history, chances for that are much higher than with the ancient Romans.

the whole system is inside a computer program, people will be more knowledgable in the future aswell, believe me. I'm much more smarter than the avarage guy of my age was in 1950's, not to mention in 3000. Allready people are knowledgable about ancient past and ancient times didn't even have computers.

I don't think dvd's or bluerays will be used in 3000, but they aren't forgotten. The 20 year olds then will most likely do "old" jokes using them but that's about it, it's not forgotten or wiped out of the data base. People will know what people did 1000 years ago in 3000  :D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2011, 04:07:19 AM »
the whole system is inside a computer program, people will be more knowledgable in the future aswell, believe me. I'm much more smarter than the avarage guy of my age was in 1950's, not to mention in 3000. Allready people are knowledgable about ancient past and ancient times didn't even have computers.

I don't think dvd's or bluerays will be used in 3000, but they aren't forgotten. The 20 year olds then will most likely do "old" jokes using them but that's about it, it's not forgotten or wiped out of the data base. People will know what people did 1000 years ago in 3000  :D

Imagine you find a beta-max vide cassette today or a 5" floppy disk, you will have big problems to get the info, no way people in 1000 years will have beta-max video recorders or shit like this.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2011, 04:13:41 AM »
Imagine you find a beta-max vide cassette today or a 5" floppy disk, you will have big problems to get the info, no way people in 1000 years will have beta-max video recorders or shit like this.

wikipedia and google will give the information today allready, even youtube, youtube has videos about every topic you can think of with your brain and has been doing so for some years now and people allready are thinking it's kind of old news to get information fast.

Technologicly the machinery will be repalced and people most likely don't know/care about how things worked 1000 years ago, but the consepts won't be forgotten.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2011, 04:15:45 AM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2011, 04:17:03 AM »
http://i1.ujarani.pl/3/3/3xH2qu.gif

FUCK yeah, Groink goes in the room to find her daughter doing herself, epic reaction  ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2011, 05:07:51 AM »

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2011, 06:06:56 AM »

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2011, 06:14:16 AM »
this thread will BE THE INTERNET by the end of this business day

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2011, 06:28:21 AM »
this thread will BE THE INTERNET by the end of this business day

And you will still believe in something without proof by the end this business day.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2011, 06:30:37 AM »

Uncle Anton, is that you...?       :-\

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2011, 06:33:00 AM »
And you will still believe in something without proof by the end this business day.

whether I believe in a higher power or not doesn't stop the fact that this thread will be a ten page copy/paste fest involving tbombz and some other 2 dudes by the end of tommorow

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2011, 06:34:48 AM »
why is it so embarrasing to admit you believe?

Lol at "higher power"  ::)

I my self do believe in god and jesus christ and I feel it's all true. Take it as you please, it don't mean nothing.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2011, 06:36:40 AM »
i've admitted several times that I believe in something bigger than me

in terms of what I call he/she/it, that is just a matter of semantics- "God", "Higher Power", "Yehwah"....all the same thing

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2011, 06:38:09 AM »
I believe in something bigger then me: me after the next cycle...hahahahahahah   :-X :-X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2011, 06:42:15 AM »
sheesh..

ok ok let me do you ok, let me do you; Yeah I don't believe necessarily in god, but I do believe in higher power of something, like some sort of energy intelligence that is making planets collide in a zyndex galaxy and moving very fast through time, yeah, that makes so much sense.

keep the faith, philosophers   ::)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2011, 06:49:36 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

333682 and Coach in one body.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2011, 06:51:31 AM »
Religion was created by men to control the weak and give others a better feeling about death.

Jesus is about as real as the Easter bunny, Santa Claus, tooth fairy or boogie men.

If people want to believe in Jesus or whatever, that's fine, but don't try to preach that shit to me because i don't want to hear it.

There were many historians around during the time Jesus was claimed to be in existence and not a single one of them ever documented anything about him.  It wasn't until many years later that man created Jesus and the whole calender argument is stupid as fuck.  The bible was put together from a bunch of wild "tall tales" to give people in power control over the masses.

Do some real research on the matter and then tell me he's real.

Now i do believe there is something bigger than me, but whether it's God or some alien transmitting mind control methods to us via Sevestase is up in the air.  It seems to me that there must be something better than us out there but it may not be of this world or even of this dimension.  There could be Gods all around us for all we know, but the fact remains that there is zero proof of any of this and people use faith to guide them.  

Do as you wish with your life, but don't force me or my children to believe in any of this nonsense.  More people have been killed in the name of God than any other being and there are over 20,000 different Gods on this planet. oh brother

8)

Xerxes

« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2011, 06:52:31 AM »
sheesh..

ok ok let me do you ok, let me do you; Yeah I don't believe necessarily in god, but I do believe in higher power of something, like some sort of energy intelligence that is making planets collide in a zyndex galaxy and moving very fast through time, yeah, that makes so much sense.

keep the faith, philosophers   ::)

Hahahaha epic  ;D ;D

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2011, 07:21:55 AM »
Still bullshit, same can be said about Buddha, Gandhi or Zoroasther, it's just different times, different cultures that make you think "Jesus is the most important person ever", because you  have been brainwashed to believe this from day one by your parents, school teachers, president, priests and TV. Ask someone in Thailand, Oman, Peking who is the no 1 most impact having person in history and you'll get a different answer in every place.

The western-centric, christianity based view is limiting your view of the world, time to open up and think different.
EXACTLY. Brainwashing has been passed down from generation too generation, its not our " parents " faults or ones to blame, thats just how they were raised, and so on. When were little, our minds are sponges, and simply believe anything were told, and those believes are forever stained into our minds/thought process. Ive been on medication for 6 years trying to unbrainwash/unpoison my mind from religion.

Rickson Gracie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Gracie Jiu Jitsu
« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2011, 07:24:09 AM »
these Jesus ease not strong to make escape to choke maneuver
400-0-0