Author Topic: Do you believe in Jesus?  (Read 55352 times)

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Do you believe in Jesus?
« Reply #200 on: October 24, 2011, 10:02:48 PM »
lol this was a joke thread, I thought the Charles Bronson clip was pretty clear
Team Pat Banana

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: October 24, 2011, 10:11:02 PM »
Words of wisdom:

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: October 24, 2011, 10:24:33 PM »

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: October 24, 2011, 10:28:57 PM »

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #204 on: October 25, 2011, 12:08:16 AM »
People ask God "Why do You allow people to suffer?"

God replied "Why do YOU allow people to suffer?"
I am a mini beast

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #205 on: October 25, 2011, 12:45:48 AM »
People who believe are truly retarded.  :)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #206 on: October 25, 2011, 12:54:32 AM »
People who believe are truly retarded.  :)

lets be all robotic then.

With your logic, you're a retard aswell because you believe god doesn't exist. It can't be proven either way so we all believe.
 This topic is so old and done. You people aren't convincing anyone and I'm not trying to convince you either.

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #207 on: October 25, 2011, 12:58:34 AM »

With your logic, you're a retard aswell because you believe god doesn't exist. It can't be proven either way so we all believe.
 This topic is so old and done. You people aren't convincing anyone and I'm not trying to convince you either.

Good for you.
I just call them retarded now, because i don't want to debate them.  :)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: October 25, 2011, 01:03:57 AM »
Good for you.
I just call them retarded now, because i don't want to debate them.  :)

Ironicly I was typing the very same words as you did there... boom..

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #209 on: October 25, 2011, 01:04:49 AM »
man, after i heard ronnie mumble some of that nonsense my opinion of him went WAY WAY down. now when i think of ronnie i think--stupid guy with brutal genetics and boatloads of hormones. :-\

in one of his dvds. the one where he's in australia they ask him what is his motivation. he responds hastily with "THE LORD--THE LORD IS MY MOTIVATION" i'm just like: but ronnie HOWW???? EXPLAIN!!! NOW! OR DON'T SAY THAT STUPID CRAP. i've since theorized he must have been getting payed to say that by some scam church or something. just didn't make sense on any level. whether you believe in God or not is absolutely irrelevant. that statement just doesn't make a lick of sense. the man can't seem to form an intelligible sentence to save his life during that whole interview. i just wanna ask him if the lord also motivated him to fornicate with tons of women and have illegitimate children by a slew of rough lookin' broads. :D
You must be young...Ronnie is from the Deep South, and if you understand anything about peoples down there...GOD comes first...also among Black Americans, God offered HOPE, and as my mother said, if you just have a tiny grain of sand of "hope", then hold you onto it. And that is what kept many black folk alive, and persevere thru the toughest times...whereas other people (like during the Depression) were offing themselves.
It's why when you see those real old school black people, that they have that regalness to them. They have been thru some shit, but they had God in their lives, they had hope.

Now as far as him  knocking women up...was he married? And that is truly between him and GOD. But, what's funny, is that you can hardly find anybody that has a bad thing to say about Ronnie. His belief, his faith in his belief is his armor, and maybe we all can learn from him in that regard.
Because it seems that the people on here who have no faith (whether it be in God, or themselves), are the ones who are the most crankiest, the most pessimistic, and are always complaining--like they are Grumpy Carebear...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #210 on: October 25, 2011, 01:10:02 AM »

some people need to believe in god, or an afterlife.

the thought of being just like any other organism on this planet with an eternal expiry date is too much to handle for a lot of people.

our laws and or societies morals as a whole, like it or not, are based in religion.

imagine the complete anarchy if it were ever proven beyond a shadow of doubt there is no 'god'?

b

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #211 on: October 25, 2011, 01:12:29 AM »

some people need to believe in god, or an afterlife.

the thought of being just like any other organism on this planet with an eternal expiry date is too much to handle for a lot of people.

our laws and or societies morals as a whole, like it or not, are based in religion.

imagine the complete anarchy if it were ever proven beyond a shadow of doubt there is no 'god'?

I don't believe in Heaven or Hell per se, but that our spirit goes on another plane of existance---the astral realm?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #212 on: October 25, 2011, 01:41:26 AM »
Really distasteful. Shit like that is going to far  :-\

Sorry Mr Ed  :D

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: October 25, 2011, 01:43:25 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #214 on: October 25, 2011, 01:44:43 AM »

Xerxes

« Reply #215 on: October 25, 2011, 01:48:33 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #216 on: October 25, 2011, 02:08:26 AM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #217 on: October 25, 2011, 02:17:25 AM »
I don't believe in Heaven or Hell per se, but that our spirit goes on another plane of existance---the astral realm?
X2 its Heaven and Hell is to "cut and dried". There are universal forces beyond our control no doubt. Karma is real you reap what you sow.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #218 on: October 25, 2011, 02:27:25 AM »

phatboii

• Getbig I
« Reply #219 on: October 25, 2011, 07:49:52 AM »

In order for something to exist there must be proof of existence you have no proof god exists. I don't need to prove to you he doesn't exist because he doesn't just like I will not prove to you Santa clause  doesn't exist. It makes no sense trying to prove something doesn't exist when there is no proof it exists in the first place.

I could spend all day trying to convince you Freddy Cruger is just a fictional character  but whats the point any sensible person knows why waist the time?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: October 25, 2011, 08:06:10 AM »
People ask God "Why do You allow people to suffer?"

God replied "Why do YOU allow people to suffer?"

So there are same kind of standards for humans and gods?  ::) God is not more able to prevent suffering?  ::)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: October 25, 2011, 08:13:40 AM »
people don't actually believe in god, those that do are in mental hospitals or on the street, they just say they do because people do what suits them when it suits them. It can't be proven that there is no god, there never was a god to begin with, but if let's say it were proven.... all the people who call themselves god's disciples would switch very quickly to worshipping someone else, dawkins, darwin, whatever, they would say teach us old wise one and the atheist would pick up the chalk and pencil and tak eon the same position as the priest held before him

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: October 25, 2011, 08:33:29 AM »
In order for something to exist there must be proof of existence you have no proof god exists. I don't need to prove to you he doesn't exist because he doesn't just like I will not prove to you Santa clause  doesn't exist. It makes no sense trying to prove something doesn't exist when there is no proof it exists in the first place.

I could spend all day trying to convince you Freddy Cruger is just a fictional character  but whats the point any sensible person knows why waist the time?

I react to your gameboy level knowledge about conspiracy theorys and the infiltration of religion like I would react when a banana fly or a mosquito is trying to fly in my nose, that's all.

By the way who's gimmick account are you, 3 posts, I mean really, you couldn't have figured a gayer account name. You are stupid and obvious, I will pay no attention to your randomness.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #223 on: October 25, 2011, 08:38:19 AM »
Wow, I didn't know getbig was so full of Atheists..........

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #224 on: October 25, 2011, 09:15:23 AM »
people don't actually believe in god, those that do are in mental hospitals or on the street, they just say they do because people do what suits them when it suits them. It can't be proven that there is no god, there never was a god to begin with, but if let's say it were proven.... all the people who call themselves god's disciples would switch very quickly to worshipping someone else, dawkins, darwin, whatever, they would say teach us old wise one and the atheist would pick up the chalk and pencil and tak eon the same position as the priest held before him
Qouted for truth.
When someone actualy comes out and starts rambling about god and jesus, we typicaly through them in a nut house. But when its done in a church, we send them all our money. Trully a sad sad world.