Author Topic: Can someone please tell me why Ron Paul is ignored?  (Read 12417 times)

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
Re: Can someone please tell me why Ron Paul is ignored?
« Reply #75 on: November 14, 2011, 05:58:27 PM »
Wiggs...i like your posts mostly and id love to see Paul throw wrench in things.but..the globalist/zionist crowd in dc hate him.just life bro

Xerxes

« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2011, 06:09:52 PM »
MMmm, no. I just don't have time to spend researching bullshit to put on a site full of libs. It wouldn't make a difference. Like I said, there's a reason why Liberals support him. BTW, I know no one will listen to this....it's too complex.

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK FUCK FUCK

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #77 on: November 14, 2011, 06:11:24 PM »
Wiggs...i like your posts mostly and id love to see Paul throw wrench in things.but..the globalist/zionist crowd in dc hate him.just life bro

I understand why you believe this man and I used to feel the same way.  
I don't have much going on in my life right now and haven't had much to stand for or be motivated about but I believe this man RON PAUL's ideals which are based the CONSTITUTION is the key for America to be the America that has always been talked about.  The America that our great-grandparents and grandparents fought for.

If Ron Paul has constantly stayed on course for 30 years, little by little garnering more support over the years, then there's no reason for me if I truly believe in his message to not stay the course and preach the truth.  And I truly believe in everything he's said.  

He has warned us for years and many things have come to pass, yet people still choose to be blind, not me. This man's message ignites a fire in me like no other and it's baffling to me that others don't get it.

So though mine and many others votes may "go to waste" our numbers are multplying and it's only a matter of time before the truth wins out, it always does.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #78 on: November 14, 2011, 06:15:04 PM »
MMmm, no. I just don't have time to spend researching bullshit to put on a site full of libs. It wouldn't make a difference. Like I said, there's a reason why Liberals support him. BTW, I know no one will listen to this....it's too complex.

It's not Liberals... It's Libertarians... Independents support him.

No true Liberal is going to support him, they want the handout... Paul would end that.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #79 on: November 14, 2011, 06:16:19 PM »
It's not Liberals... It's Libertarians... Independents support him.

No true Liberal is going to support him, they want the handout... Paul would end that.

Coach is a nimcumpoot, forgive him.

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2011, 06:17:55 PM »
I understand why you believe this man and I used to feel the same way.  
I don't have much going on in my life right now and haven't had much to stand for or be motivated about but I believe this man RON PAUL's ideals which are based the CONSTITUTION is the key for America to be the America that has always been talked about.  The America that our great-grandparents and grandparents fought for.

If Ron Paul has constantly stayed on course for 30 years, little by little garnering more support over the years, then there's no reason for me if I truly believe in his message to not stay the course and preach the truth.  And I truly believe in everything he's said.  

He has warned us for years and many things have come to pass, yet people still choose to be blind, not me. This man's message ignites a fire in me like no other and it's baffling to me that others don't get it.

So though mine and many others votes may "go to waste" our numbers are multplying and it's only a matter of time before the truth wins out, it always does.

if you feel so strongly about this and you aren't otherwise occupied, why don't apply to do some work for his campaign?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2011, 06:22:32 PM »
if you feel so strongly about this and you aren't otherwise occupied, why don't apply to do some work for his campaign?

I have every intention....Next to the Gold's Gym here in Henderson, NV there is a Ron Paul Campaign office. A couple of weeks ago I finished a workout and headed across the street to get a post workout meal and I noticed to the parking lot was max full.  I didn't know where it was coming from and when found it and saw what it was about I wasn't to upset.  Ron had actually been here giving a speech....Pretty Awesome.

And because I have nothing else to do now but school. I will help where I am needed.   My uncle schooled me in the politics game. He's a very smart man. He is also a Ron Paul supporter.

People want to talk about 2012 and paradigm shifts.  Ron Paul being elected and becoming the President would certainly be a paradigm shift in itself in that his policies would for the way people think and do business WORLD WIDE and ultimatly we'd all be better off.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #82 on: November 14, 2011, 06:37:52 PM »
Paul. Cain. Gingrich. Give me any one of them over Obama!

I posted my one-term prediction here the night Obama was elected.

Anyone who would consider voting for Obama now ought to have his head examined!

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: November 14, 2011, 06:42:40 PM »
I have every intention....Next to the Gold's Gym here in Henderson, NV there is a Ron Paul Campaign office. A couple of weeks ago I finished a workout and headed across the street to get a post workout meal and I noticed to the parking lot was max full.  I didn't know where it was coming from and when found it and saw what it was about I wasn't to upset.  Ron had actually been here giving a speech....Pretty Awesome.

And because I have nothing else to do now but school. I will help where I am needed.   My uncle schooled me in the politics game. He's a very smart man. He is also a Ron Paul supporter.

People want to talk about 2012 and paradigm shifts.  Ron Paul being elected and becoming the President would certainly be a paradigm shift in itself in that his policies would for the way people think and do business WORLD WIDE and ultimatly we'd all be better off.

this is good to hear
i notice you also mentioned that you won't vote if he isn't on the ballot...why not write him in?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #84 on: November 14, 2011, 06:50:58 PM »
So this is typically what happens when I oppose other peoples views and post someone with a credible....yes, credible reputation........I get name calling but no one wants to dispute what he says. He may be loud but he's right!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #85 on: November 14, 2011, 07:06:32 PM »
I am definitely voting for Ron Paul in the GOP primary.   

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: November 14, 2011, 07:06:40 PM »
Like I said, there's a big liberal support for Paul, just look at all the responses on here. Exept for 333, everyone who posted in this thread is a liberal. Yes, 240, you too!
RP is the only conservative in the race.  No one else will cut government spending and that is the core of conservatism.  

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #87 on: November 14, 2011, 07:11:37 PM »
Ron Paul wants to end the Federal Reserve.  This is why he's ignored.  You don't f*ck with the bankers...period.

MikMaq

« Reply #88 on: November 14, 2011, 08:15:53 PM »
how do you plan on determining which factory created the specific set of pollutant molecules which have damaged your lungs? How do you plan on determining the monetary value of a medical condition caused by pollutants? How do you plan to enforce this liability, through the drawn out and expensive mechanism of the legal system? if so, how is that remotely more efficient than simply maintaining government-enforced pollution regulations?

This post is why I generally tune out anyone using a degree as a claim for validity. Just talk to anyone studying environmental science there are ways to do it.

I.E. a polluter pays fee directly proportional to their area's population. Just as a car insurance rate is directly in proportion to the number of car accidents versus drives in a specific area.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 14, 2011, 08:25:18 PM »
He wants to change the machine, so probably no chance of real coverage unless things get REAL screwy in the next year. They discredit Paul as the Right's Kucinich, a Libertarian gun-toting racist insensitive to domestic socio-economic issues or an old kook with a bunch of "I told you so" stories. Meanwhile...Perry? Romney? Fuck that noise. Cain? Bachman? Better but honestly....same flim-flam minority gimmick as Obama, and being better than Perry and Romney is not saying much.

We need statesmen...not people living off of being politicians. How could anyone think that all this lobby money tied directly to votes could last for long? We are not well represented by popular voting now. We are given crap choices on either side, so what is our vote worth? Things are so dirty it's not sustainable, but I'm not sure that it's going to swing before we have a second term on our hands. People ARE that stupid and coverage IS that slanted.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #90 on: November 14, 2011, 08:41:54 PM »
Ron Paul all the way!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #91 on: November 14, 2011, 08:46:37 PM »
::)
You're arguing with a former currency trader, bro. When the shit hits the fan, which currency do nations and institutions all over the world turn to? The Euro? The Chinese Yuan Renminbi? The Yen? Please.

lol, This is where Benny does all his "trading" if thats what selling hotdogs is called now.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #92 on: November 14, 2011, 08:52:05 PM »
The brilliance of Ron Paul

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #93 on: November 14, 2011, 09:04:56 PM »
Ron laying the fucking smack down....BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it just me or have we just found the most punchable face on the entire internet?

I literally wanted to reach my arms into the screen and smack the fucking smirk out of this guy. FUCK him  >:(
follow the arrows

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 14, 2011, 09:05:16 PM »
McCain and Romney couldn't get far enough away from Paul while he was speaking. Painful to watch how uncomfortable they were hearing that.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #95 on: November 14, 2011, 09:15:49 PM »
End Israel's blank check...
Everyone REALLY needs to watch this one!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #96 on: November 14, 2011, 09:20:13 PM »
Its REALLY time you get a job Wiggs. The more you sit around the more brainwashed you get.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #97 on: November 14, 2011, 09:32:15 PM »
There are two basic reasons he's ignored; first because he doesn't pander to the corporate interests on which the republicans depend, and second because--although some of his policies are admittedly quite prudent--many of his ideas are completely out of touch with modern reality.
dead on the money

off the top of my head, his notion of free market environmentalism is outmoded--it's been shown time and time again that the free market does an inadequate job of environmental regulation
another easy one- he wants to get rid of the federal reserve

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #98 on: November 14, 2011, 09:36:56 PM »
Its REALLY time you get a job Wiggs. The more you sit around the more brainwashed you get.

Shut the fuck up Coach.  You don't know the difference between your dick and your thumb.  Everytime we do this I expose how dumb you are and you can't ever keep up.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #99 on: November 14, 2011, 09:46:52 PM »
Really? RP's at 5% right now.