Author Topic: Steve Kappra - RIP  (Read 10566 times)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: I found out who died at the Excalibur
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2011, 05:53:13 PM »
que the dickheads....everytime somebody dies (from whatever cause) the fuckchops come out to insult the dead......real classy  ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2011, 05:58:27 PM »
Funny that only guys in their 50s and on steroids are sad about this "event".

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2011, 06:02:05 PM »
Here's the real question....does "uberman" or oliolioxenfree even train? I'm mean they probably "workout" with like a Zumba class or something but do they actually train?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2011, 06:03:31 PM »

First, you dont know exactly what caused his death...

second, you could say the same of just about any sport and the risks associated with participating in them...I'm quite sure more guys died playing football this year, then BB...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2011, 06:08:33 PM »
My friend was a great guy,good husband and father of two.......always went out of his way to help out anyone that he could.

Uberman,do you train,if so,got any titles/trophies,got a wife,job,kids,if so,I hope when you die someday that no one laughs about it,your wife and kids probably wouldn`t like it too much if they heard about it.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2011, 06:09:47 PM »
Funny that only guys in their 50s and on steroids are sad about this "event".

lol jesus christ your an asshole, and a very, very mean man. but you are right about everything

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2011, 06:10:02 PM »
First, you dont know exactly what caused his death...

second, you could say the same of just about any sport and the risks associated with participating in them...I'm quite sure more guys died playing football this year, then BB...

You're right, nobody knows at this time, but most people are thinking diuretics, there is a reason for that.  Bob, you know that diuretics are indirectly promoted in this sport - that dry look everyone loves.  Didn't you go to the hospital once, almost DYING for this sport?

That is a real problem, how come nobody thinks so?  That in order to peak properly you have to use drugs that can almost kill you.  Singerman almost died, he's not even a pro or top bodybuilder.  You almost died.  Dillet almost died.  Or is it OK since you all got saved at the last minute?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2011, 06:14:34 PM »
You're right, nobody knows at this time, but most people are thinking diuretics, there is a reason for that.  Bob, you know that diuretics are indirectly promoted in this sport - that dry look everyone loves.  Didn't you go to the hospital once, almost DYING for this sport?

That is a real problem, how come nobody thinks so?  That in order to peak properly you have to use drugs that can almost kill you.  Singerman almost died, he's not even a pro or top bodybuilder.  You almost died.  Dillet almost died.  Or is it OK since you all got saved at the last minute?

here are some stats for you:

In 2006, with an estimated 1.8 million participants in organized football, the survey reported a relatively high 16 indirect deaths but only one fatality directly attributable to football play (a high school running back who suffered a fatal spinal injury when tackled).[5][6]
    A 1994 Ball State University survey found that "players in the 1980s suffered serious injuries and underwent operations at twice the rate of those who played in the 1950s or earlier".[7]
    A 2000 University of North Carolina study found that in the period between 1977 and 1998, each year on average 13 athletes had suffered catastrophic injuries (primarily permanent paralysis) through direct result of participation in football; it also found that between 1977 and 1998 "200 football players received a permanent cervical cord injury, and 66 sustained a permanent cerebral injury".[8]
    An estimated 40,000 concussions are suffered every year among high school players.[9]

Theyre sports...we all take risks, in many different ways.  Sometimes, people get hurt, injured, or die....people play/ participate of their own free will...no one tells them what to do and not do...especially a grown man in his 50's.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2011, 06:14:47 PM »
The fuck are you talking about. You re just feeling some sympathy for this guy cause you re in your 50s just like him. Doesnt mean he was uterly retarded to use drugs in order to compete for plastic trophies, especially while having a family. In fact, it shows he was a complete moron, that's the only thing that event proves. Natural selection at its finest.

Next.
He died weeks after the contest asshole.

How can you take pleasure in another mans death,especially one you don`t even know anything about or the circumstances surrounding his death.

All I can say is,that you`re lucky you`re out of range for a slap to the head.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2011, 06:15:28 PM »
My friend was a great guy,good husband and father of two.......always went out of his way to help out anyone that he could.

Uberman,do you train,if so,got any titles/trophies,got a wife,job,kids,if so,I hope when you die someday that no one laughs about it,your wife and kids probably wouldn`t like it too much if they heard about it.
Sorry wes, but ubertwat dies, I admit, I will smile a little bit. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2011, 06:27:51 PM »
Fact: If they banned - and tested strictly for - diuretics, there would be fewer BBing deaths each year.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Steve Kappra - RIP
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2011, 06:30:34 PM »
Fact: If frogs had wings, they wouldn't hit their ass every time they jumped.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2011, 06:31:12 PM »
Sorry wes, but ubertwat dies, I admit, I will smile a little bit. :)
After reading his drivel in this thread,I think I just might also!! ;D

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2011, 06:39:55 PM »
Steve Kappra was on life support last night.  Not sure about if he died or not.

All of this occurred before prejudging started, which was 10am.  The contest was not postponed or delayed.

According to his friends, Steve fell down, they performed CPR on this, the ambulance came and took him away.  His friend, Jerry Gutierrez, who also also going to compete in the contest, left to the hospital with Steve.

No one at the contest knew anything because there was not much to report.  Except that the ambulance came and took away Steve.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2011, 06:40:04 PM »
Fact: If they banned - and tested strictly for - diuretics, there would be fewer BBing deaths each year.

andf how exactly will you get the dry tuneled look? lol with anti estrogen? lol  diuretics is part of the cult,, fellas use it and will always use it ,, need to be carful and not abuse it as simple as that ,, you cant just expect your lowe back to be rock hard and dry with out them  ,, even on them many fuck up and dont get dry because they dotn know how to work them in ,,

we can all go back to look like bil pearl on stage and steve reeves and that will be perect i gues,, problem is EVERYONE need to do it and this wil be going steps backwords,, you wont be dry as simple as that ,, you may be conditioned low bodyfat btu you wont YOU WONT be dry

gh15 approved
fallen angel

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2011, 06:42:54 PM »
yeah, that quality of physique would drop as well, you'd have more rippled guys playing basketball on playgrounds.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2011, 06:42:57 PM »
The fuck are you talking about. You re just feeling some sympathy for this guy cause you re in your 50s just like him and spent most of your life being as insecure as him. What's your problem, you re on roids too? hrt? Feeling a bit scared?

Doesnt mean he wasnt uterly retarded to use drugs in order to compete for plastic trophies at such an advanced age, especially while having a family. In fact, it shows he was a complete moron, that's the only thing this little story proves. Natural selection at its finest, he did his choices. Just because he died doesnt mean he was a "great guy". Dying doesnt make you a great guy automatically. In fact, we die the way we lived. The utter stupidity of  his death speaks volume about who he truly was.

Next.
He was a great guy,not because he died,just because he was.

You didn`t fucking even know anything about him, and still don`t,you`re just using your "psychobabble" bullshit once again trying to anylise things as if you really fucking had a clue as to what you`re talking about.

As far as me being scared,not one bit.............and being an ignorant loser is your schtick,not mine.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2011, 06:43:37 PM »
by the way im talking abotu DRY SLICED ,, not hard! dry sandy dry and sliced ,, this take more than just hormones,,you can get bery far in the driness department as natural ...but when it come to hormonized bodybuild you have to use duretics with the size they come with ,, they dont play with 165lb they come larger and cary thickness and water in between muscle and skin that has to go away and dureitc is part of it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2011, 06:45:56 PM »
He was a great guy,not because he died,just because he was.

You didn`t fucking even know anything about him, and still don`t,you`re just using your "psychobabble" bullshit once again trying to anylise things as if you really fucking had a clue as to what you`re talking about.

As far as me being scared,not one bit.............and being an ignorant loser is your schtick,not mine.

He was a "great guy" sure...if you say so... who died... of steroid use, while having a family, knowing he was potentially shortening his life span, but considered it was "worth it" one more time, just like he considered it was worth it for years. Seriously, you re getting autistic there dude. Whats preventing you from admiting the truth. When you pretend to care about others you dont take steroids with the risk of shortening your life span, just to impress a crowd of men posing on a stage in a thong flexing your little water muscles.

He played, he lost. Just like that moron in the other thread who sucker punched too many losers and got shot by a bigger loser than himself at some point.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2011, 06:49:11 PM »
Dandelion is a great duiretic before a show.

Swlabr

« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2011, 06:53:11 PM »
Praising it? It was done in mockery, you tool. ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2011, 06:54:41 PM »
Very sad.  My thoughts go out to his family and loved ones.  RIP

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2011, 06:55:47 PM »
Uberman throwing out brutal truth. We all make our choices and everyone of us will take our last breath oneday. Be the best you can be with what god gave you...thats good enough. 8)

This "Hallmark" moment sent from "Warhorse"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2011, 06:57:27 PM »
Praising it? It was done in mockery, you tool. ::)
^THIS^

Fucking idiot actually thinks we pasted it because we thought it was relevant or something!!  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2011, 06:58:26 PM »
Uberman throwing out brutal truth. We all make our choices and everyone of us will take our last breath oneday. Be the best you can be with what god gave you...thats good enough. 8)

This "Hallmark" moment sent from "Warhorse"

His version of the "brutal truth" and in a very disrespectful way.