Author Topic: anyone ever see a fat chick desperate to lose weight...  (Read 9039 times)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: anyone ever see a fat chick desperate to lose weight...
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2011, 02:46:53 PM »
and she tries everything she can. extra cardio. eating salads, etc....

and all this time, you know all she really needs is hgh and DNP? But at the same time, you also know you can't just tell her that?

The other day I saw some chick on the elliptical with a perfect face and nice tits but she needed to lose about 30lbs. I wanted to just give her DNP and HGH so badly

sounds like my girlfriend

perfect face actually perfect but even the face is affected somewhat by the bodyfat

body is pretty crappy, but could be a lot worse

don't think "hard work and dedication" would solve it, seems like she has fat genetic (fatceps and stomach fat VS breasts and ass ratio)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2011, 02:54:05 PM »
hmmm, diet i'm trying to remember specifics. i didn't have a rigid structure for my diet, i tried to get a glass of grapefuit juice, and an apple with a vitamin c supplement everyday on the off-chance that low vitamin c levels could cause dnp induced cataract (i think it's caused by genetics and dehydration, honestly, but still wanted to be safe).

what i did was let the bodyfat broken down into free fatty acids by the hgh comprise most of my daily calories, using 2iu gh every 3 hours and then trying to remain fasted for as long as possible while still training. i would attempt being fasted until my body crashed, since after first few days and with eca i didn't get any hunger pains ever but i would just completely crash and needed to eat some food around training time to stay lucid. generally tried to keep calories consumed under 1,000 every day, most of that from protein sources while my carbs and sodium were pretty low throughout the whole thing. kept sodium and carbs low afterwards but still had a bloated moonface and kept a decent amount of the bloat from the rips afterwards until i ran aldoctone, then i had an immense physique transformation, along with awful leg cramps while i slept.

next time i'm going to try upping the dosage to 1gram dnp, ran 750 before, which was brutal as hell when fasted. there were points where i just layed on the floor after doing 5 minutes of cardio and i was unable to catch my breath for an hour afterwards. also might throw in tren but when i run tren, hgh and eca i get horrible numbness in my hands and legs when i sleep. but i think tren would have helped immensely as i noticed i was pissing dark brown/orange from being so far into ketosis and my body was burning a lot of protein for energy

I took it twice for 2 weeks each time at 600mg. Fat melted off like crazy. It was insane. I just looked so flat and was embarrassed to wear sleeveless or tank tops at the gym. I actually wore long sleeves there, which I would never do otherwise. Of course it came back, but man did I feel like a skinny bitch

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2011, 02:54:35 PM »
I knew this one chica who had gotten fat in college. She started the Weight Watchers thing, when I met her she was a size 8 at 5'3-5'4, and had NICE big juicy mams, and a nice round booty...oh, man she was perfect with a small waist, but she wanted to be a size 4...I'm like, "you are damn near perfect", just what the doctor ordered...it's like women like messing with "perfection"--they don't get it.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2011, 02:54:49 PM »
sounds like my girlfriend

perfect face actually perfect but even the face is affected somewhat by the bodyfat

body is pretty crappy, but could be a lot worse

don't think "hard work and dedication" would solve it, seems like she has fat genetic (fatceps and stomach fat VS breasts and ass ratio)

I can see she brings you down mate, it will get worse though, you always trying to get her to be fit and slimmer. It will end in you being sad and staying woth her, or you getting nasty and telling her the truth in which she will hate you.
K

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 07, 2011, 03:01:51 PM »
I can see she brings you down mate, it will get worse though, you always trying to get her to be fit and slimmer. It will end in you being sad and staying woth her, or you getting nasty and telling her the truth in which she will hate you.
Well, she was a hooker that didn't tell him that she was 6 yrs older than him...
She is prolly comfortable, knowing dude will be back...I mean what is gonna do, find another hooker?

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2011, 03:22:00 PM »

to be honest i cheat on her a lot with small bodied girls that way when i have sex with her it's a nice change to all the small small girls i've been fucking  :-X

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2011, 03:30:29 PM »
I took it twice for 2 weeks each time at 600mg. Fat melted off like crazy. It was insane. I just looked so flat and was embarrassed to wear sleeveless or tank tops at the gym. I actually wore long sleeves there, which I would never do otherwise. Of course it came back, but man did I feel like a skinny bitch

haha, yeah, but you have to realize to most people anyone with at least 15 inch arms in shape is "huge" "ripped" and the other guys in your gym don't give a shit. what's more embarrassing, imo, is having your lifts get halved and looking like you are the weakest person on the planet, struggling and sweating profusely to lift grandma poundage.

i fucking love the stuff though, i'm fairly certain i'm going to get cataract from abusing it so much but i have health insurance so whatever. it's so nice during the winter, never feel cold, can go out in a t-shirt in 30 degree weather and feel great. also like you said, it's ridiculous how much fat you lose off the stuff. i remember the first time i ran it, was running over a gram of it a day for 3 weeks, lost a pound of weight every single day, didn't matter what i did - ate donuts, ate boxes of cereal, large pizzas, etc...

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2011, 03:31:12 PM »
to be honest i cheat on her a lot with small bodied girls that way when i have sex with her it's a nice change to all the small small girls i've been fucking  :-X

not sure if you are trolling ? but you will tire of that mate, you will resent her even more.
K

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2011, 03:34:48 PM »
not sure if you are trolling ? but you will tire of that mate, you will resent her even more.

well she's not THAT fat but reasonably fat

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2011, 03:36:01 PM »
well she's not THAT fat but reasonably fat

she is fat, will only get bigger with age..........
K

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: December 07, 2011, 03:37:43 PM »
she is fat, will only get bigger with age..........

yeah but i'm ugly  :-X

MikMaq

« Reply #86 on: December 07, 2011, 03:39:16 PM »
As a merchandise professional  ;D I can tell you fat bitches love to load up on chips, its all they fucking eat.

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
« Reply #87 on: December 07, 2011, 04:46:55 PM »
not hgh or dnp lol

some clen and stano could do the work though

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: December 07, 2011, 04:58:03 PM »
you're dumb as fuck JZMB  ::)
GETBIG!

chess315

« Reply #89 on: December 07, 2011, 06:55:14 PM »
yeah but i'm ugly  :-X
ugly or not I promise get you about 1000-1400mg of gear a week run it you will have a lot more girls a lot more anyone that says that is not true is a fucking moron. You may not be a chick magnet but girls will start adding you more on facebook talking to you and it will be different. Fuck i was so lonely in my mid 20s . A girl or 2 a yr. Once i juiced myself up and went to the salon hell I had people ask for my autograph a few times at the grocery store thinking I was a celeberty. I honestly did not know what to do. I guess a person could be to stupid to realise girls want them plenty of them kinda people out there.

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2011, 07:06:36 PM »
you're dumb as fuck JZMB  ::)

thank you  :-*

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2011, 07:41:27 PM »
ugly or not I promise get you about 1000-1400mg of gear a week run it you will have a lot more girls a lot more anyone that says that is not true is a fucking moron. You may not be a chick magnet but girls will start adding you more on facebook talking to you and it will be different. Fuck i was so lonely in my mid 20s . A girl or 2 a yr. Once i juiced myself up and went to the salon hell I had people ask for my autograph a few times at the grocery store thinking I was a celeberty. I honestly did not know what to do. I guess a person could be to stupid to realise girls want them plenty of them kinda people out there.

i'd say majority of people, both men and women, who take gear end up looking uglier than before. hair loss, bloat, acne. yeah, none of those things add to attractiveness and women don't care about a huge muscular man, in fact a lot actually find it unappealing and prefer a shredded twink

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: December 08, 2011, 01:19:06 AM »
i'd say majority of people, both men and women, who take gear end up looking uglier than before. hair loss, bloat, acne. yeah, none of those things add to attractiveness and women don't care about a huge muscular man, in fact a lot actually find it unappealing and prefer a shredded twink

first thing that went though my mind

only people who are naturally handsome end up looking great

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 08, 2011, 01:29:20 AM »
PNS, she's for that "African Gut" thing going...get her on a treadmill ASAP...
She wore that bikini because of it...

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2011, 01:34:32 AM »
PNS,you should do something asap,she IS fat now,she will get obese latter,it's in her genes and her appetite ;)
GETBIG!

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: December 08, 2011, 01:36:25 AM »
PNS, she's for that "African Gut" thing going...get her on a treadmill ASAP...
She wore that bikini because of it...

she actually asked me a couple of times since that holiday to buy her a treadmill but goddamnit those things are like $6000?

furthermore, running on those things doesn't burn nearly as many calories to make up for over eating?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 08, 2011, 01:40:23 AM »
she actually asked me a couple of times since that holiday to buy her a treadmill but goddamnit those things are like $6000?

furthermore, running on those things doesn't burn nearly as many calories to make up for over eating?
You can get a used one, many people (especially ones who have abandoned their health goals) have ones that they are trying to GIVE away...
Have her do her cardio in the morning, when her glycogen levels are low...also, have her limit her carb intake---and sweets..

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: December 08, 2011, 01:42:24 AM »
You can get a used one, many people (especially ones who have abandoned their health goals) have ones that they are trying to GIVE away...
Have her do her cardio in the morning, when her glycogen levels are low...also, have her limit her carb intake---and sweets..
you guys shocked me actually into buying one

i'm looking online are the cheap ones reasonable or do you need to take a medium price one for decent quality?

cheapest one i found http://www.dkn-technology.com/en/product/detail.phtml?id=20

is it reasonable quality?

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2011, 01:42:39 AM »
HGH DNP var wtf?

if anything t3 will be enough...

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #99 on: December 08, 2011, 02:09:11 AM »
and she tries everything she can. extra cardio. eating salads, etc....

and all this time, you know all she really needs is hgh and DNP? But at the same time, you also know you can't just tell her that?

The other day I saw some chick on the elliptical with a perfect face and nice tits but she needed to lose about 30lbs. I wanted to just give her DNP and HGH so badly

Drugs will do fuck all when you are eating 3000 calories every day from cakes & soda alone  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me