Author Topic: Followed the ''Adonis Principles '' for 8 weeks (pics)  (Read 20309 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Followed the ''Adonis Principles '' for 8 weeks (pics)
« Reply #100 on: December 24, 2011, 07:38:09 AM »
He's most definitely trying to slander TA.  It seems that he got skinny fat intentionally and is now trying to pull TA through the mud.  The gig is up Che.   ;D ;D ;D

You can't slander if it's blatant bullshit, gimmick.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #101 on: December 24, 2011, 07:38:45 AM »
You can't slander if it's blatant bullshit, gimmick.
I think he was being sarcastic Coach. Lol.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: December 24, 2011, 07:40:08 AM »
Not to mention he said you didnt do anything he said, and when you pointed out you counted your calories, his rebuttal was "No you didnt youre too stupid to count calories"  ::)
Epic defense. I have no doubt that would hold up in court, full of hard evidence and proof that you were lieing, but he isnt. Lol.
yeah but Adonis posted recent quality pictures of his physique to prove that his diet works year after year

oh wait  8)

More proof that I followed the Adonis principles .

Check  the fanny pack in the lower abs  :D.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 24, 2011, 07:45:44 AM »
I think he was being sarcastic Coach. Lol.

I think Coach is being sarcastic.  Touche and touche to you both.  ;D

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: December 24, 2011, 08:55:53 AM »
yeah but Adonis posted recent quality pictures of his physique to prove that his diet works year after year

oh wait  8)

meam while the true phaggot is rly  just a ectomorph who cam eat whateber he wamts. Mcdomalds all day amd cream sicles. Amd stay leam amd its true cause some days all I will eat is pure juml if I'm that lazy amd worst comes to worst if I stop traimimg for a momth or lomger I get a timy pouch om my lower abs.

yet still ripped eberywhere else. Camt beleibe some people actually beleied that calorie is calorie bullshit.

its easy to look good matural amd gibe out tips whem you got a fast metabolism. Eberyome always use to ask me how to get leam or ripped yet I was still muscular whem I was matura to. Amd I'd look at um amd go I dumo I eat choclate amd mcdomalda all day...

he's just a rare ectreme ecto actimg like he's worked hard to get leam amd kmows the secrets. Hey dumbshit ur metabolism is gemetic stop gibimg out tips

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: December 24, 2011, 08:58:19 AM »
TA taking quite the raping here. And lyquid what the fuck is that mess you just typed?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: December 24, 2011, 09:02:04 AM »
TA taking quite the raping here. And lyquid what the fuck is that mess you just typed?

sorry I'm half retarded apparemtly.

amd stop postimg that guys fuckimg pic it creeps me out big time. True adomis his black tightys. Look at his face. That stare is the glare of athirty year old mam crabimg little boys.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: December 24, 2011, 09:06:49 AM »
sorry I'm half retarded apparemtly.

amd stop postimg that guys fuckimg pic it creeps me out big time. True adomis his black tightys. Look at his face. That stare is the glare of athirty year old mam crabimg little boys.
LMAO! Aren't we all, aren't we all? TA is one ugly fucker, we can all agree on that

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #108 on: December 24, 2011, 09:27:53 AM »
I suspect Che mistimed his Chunky KitKat supplementation.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #109 on: December 24, 2011, 09:45:33 AM »
 ::)
Che didn`t accurately count anything.  I weigh everything day in and day out.  You can`t just eyeball it at all, especially when it comes to elaborate recipes.  And you will have to make use of a simple proportion calculation to get a target amount, which is above the level of most, even though it takes a fraction of a second.

Fast food and labeled packages you will not have to really weigh, unless you portion it off and then you will have to do a proportion calculation which again, is beyond the comprehension of most here. (although its elementary of course)

Che did none of this.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 24, 2011, 09:52:46 AM »
Purveyors of Bro-Science, like religious lunatics, can never be reasoned with.  Nor can Republicans or people of low intelligence for that matter.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #111 on: December 24, 2011, 09:53:20 AM »
::)
Che didn`t accurately count anything.  I weigh everything day in and day out.  You can`t just eyeball it at all, especially when it comes to elaborate recipes.  And you will have to make use of a simple proportion calculation to get a target amount, which is above the level of most, even though it takes a fraction of a second.

Fast food and labeled packages you will not have to really weigh, unless you portion it off and then you will have to do a proportion calculation which again, is beyond the comprehension of most here. (although its elementary of course)

Che did none of this.
How do you know Che did none of this? Because youre just stating he didnt when you dont know jack shit of what he did.
Che's physique has always been exceptional, he natural, he clearly knows how to diet, what makes you so sure he didnt count his calories or weigh his food?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 24, 2011, 09:57:08 AM »
Purveyors of Bro-Science, like religious lunatics, can never be reasoned with.  Nor can Republicans or people of low intelligence for that matter.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 24, 2011, 10:24:06 AM »
How do you know Che did none of this? Because youre just stating he didnt when you dont know jack shit of what he did.
Che's physique has always been exceptional, he natural, he clearly knows how to diet, what makes you so sure he didnt count his calories or weigh his food?
Because he said he didn`t.  ::)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #114 on: December 24, 2011, 10:30:39 AM »
meam while the true phaggot is rly  just a ectomorph who cam eat whateber he wamts. Mcdomalds all day amd cream sicles. Amd stay leam amd its true cause some days all I will eat is pure juml if I'm that lazy amd worst comes to worst if I stop traimimg for a momth or lomger I get a timy pouch om my lower abs.

yet still ripped eberywhere else. Camt beleibe some people actually beleied that calorie is calorie bullshit.

its easy to look good matural amd gibe out tips whem you got a fast metabolism. Eberyome always use to ask me how to get leam or ripped yet I was still muscular whem I was matura to. Amd I'd look at um amd go I dumo I eat choclate amd mcdomalda all day...

he's just a rare ectreme ecto actimg like he's worked hard to get leam amd kmows the secrets. Hey dumbshit ur metabolism is gemetic stop gibimg out tips
Are the "N's" phucked up on your keyboard..?

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #115 on: December 24, 2011, 10:32:45 AM »
Did Che lose any weight at all... His skin looks a little more lose..?  Not as tight..

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2011, 10:36:25 AM »

Uh, he said right here he did.
No where did he say he didnt count his calories. Sounds like you just dont like what he has to say.

3rd counting calories isn't rocket science ,I've been doing this shit way longer than you Adonis ,I know what I'm doing.

I just followed what you've been preaching for years  and those were my results (I look like absolute shit ).

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 24, 2011, 10:37:09 AM »
Did Che lose any weight at all... His skin looks a little more lose..?  Not as tight..
Its irrelevant because he was on the same diet the Millions of Americans were on where you don`t measure anything, you just eat like a moron.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #118 on: December 24, 2011, 10:37:48 AM »
Its irrelevant because he was on the same diet the Millions of Americans were on where you don`t measure anything, you just eat like a moron.
He said right in his post he counted calories!!
Or did you just conviently ignore that one?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 24, 2011, 10:39:31 AM »

Uh, he said right here he did.
No where did he say he didnt count his calories. Sounds like you just dont like what he has to say.

Again, he has stated in the past that he does not count calories and if he has been doing as he always has done, then he did not count anything.  Why is your logic and comprehension so poor?  Its a pattern with you and I have called you out on it many times before.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: December 24, 2011, 10:43:48 AM »
TA, that beef recipe look pretty good, What are the cooking instructions?

We helped a skier out last season and he won some big ski event in Europe so his family is sending us a high class stove for the Tahoe cabin. I'll pin that recipe on the kitchen wall as it looks like a good sliers' winte meal.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #122 on: December 24, 2011, 10:48:12 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=329381.50

Your logic fails.
He stated he counts calories.
His stating counting calories sucks, doesnt mean he doesnt do it.

And his physique is the icing on the cake, its clear he knows how to manipulate food intake to achieve the body composition he likes.

So your logic is the flawed one here, not his.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 24, 2011, 10:57:47 AM »
Your logic fails.
He stated he counts calories.
His stating counting calories sucks, doesnt mean he doesnt do it.

And his physique is the icing on the cake, its clear he knows how to manipulate food intake to achieve the body composition he likes.

So your logic is the flawed one here, not his.
Uh, he does not count calories.  You can dig through his posts its all right there.

Stavios

« Reply #124 on: December 24, 2011, 11:05:03 AM »
Uh, he does not count calories.  You can dig through his posts its all right there.

it's christmas, no time to dig up posts  8)