Author Topic: MAJOR TREMBOLONE SIDES!!  (Read 33851 times)

danrojigga

• Getbig I
Re: MAJOR TREMBOLONE SIDES!!
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2012, 06:58:22 PM »
Hey buddy try pinning 35-50mg everyday in the am. If you take it daily and in the am sides will smooth out amigo. Another thing is when you breathe heavy keep an eye on your heart rate and blood pressure. I ended up in the hospital last week (unrelated to aas i think) but my resting heart rate was over 130...makes it hard to breathe and very sleepy.

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2012, 10:16:36 PM »
right, ill do that,as for pining before bed..... not a good idea... ithink early am is best option, in my case lower the dosage its a must,and for the guys that say... i never get sides,,,, well u have yet to try some real tren... i thought the same when i was using lixus tren wich was way underdosed, now running superman its another game... thats real tren like gh15 says.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2012, 10:56:35 PM »
right, ill do that,as for pining before bed..... not a good idea... ithink early am is best option, in my case lower the dosage its a must,and for the guys that say... i never get sides,,,, well u have yet to try some real tren... i thought the same when i was using lixus tren wich was way underdosed, now running superman its another game... thats real tren like gh15 says.
this is not true.  everyone reacts differently to this shit.  I have used tren that friends of mine felt like complete shit on and I felt great at the exact same dosage.....Just like some people can handle alcohol and some cant.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2012, 10:57:36 PM »

finaplix is damn near pharm grade if you want it to be

refecdvi

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2012, 01:52:26 AM »
also anyone here know improve cardio skill other than eca.

i am struggling so hard to catch my breath. i feel im sumo wrestler.

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2012, 02:00:11 AM »
I used to ran tren@75mg ED and in my last run i upped it to 100mg ED. Liked it a lot but was afraid so only used a few weeks.
I pin in the afternoon around 3:00 after having lunch, i get the cough almost everytime, it sucks!! But it doesn't affect my sleep, i wake up drenched in sweat EVERYDAY tough.
Also i'm not a very aggressive person but even on Tren it's manegable.
Cough is shit tough!

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2012, 09:20:55 AM »
thats alot of tren,,,even in phase 3 it only says 500mg a week
According to Gh15 those are conservative doses.  I'm working up to 700mg a week, right now I'm lingering at around 600 mg.

Posted by: refecdvi
I was using to doing an hour of cardio intensily with no breathing problems.  Recently I get on the elliptic trainer after 5 mins I'm out of breath.  Then if I keep pushing myself beyond the 22min mark usually I start to breathe better and it gets easier.

Posted by: j_mtl
Gh15 says shoot aas in the ass at night and gh in the shoulders.  That's what I do and I haven't had any majore side effects. Before bed I take half a pill of melatonin and it helps me sleep, I did that before even tren came into my life.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2012, 09:27:11 AM »

DUDE NOT EVEN EC IS HELPIN ME. I WENT ON A LITTLE STROLL WITH MY DOG AND LITTLE SISTER YESTERDAY AND I WAS HUFFIN & PUFFIN.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nahb

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2012, 10:24:53 PM »
dam have of a melatonin? that wont do shit for me I have to take 2 unisoms being on 500mg of test then again Ive always had problems sleeping o_O

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2012, 11:00:10 PM »
dam have of a melatonin? that wont do shit for me I have to take 2 unisoms being on 500mg of test then again Ive always had problems sleeping o_O
I'm sorry man. It does the trick for me.  Have you tried hypnosis cd's to fall asleep with? 

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2012, 07:19:04 AM »
the sleeping pill brand ambien is expensive as hell, but it works great and much better than generic zolpidem, which always makes me feel shitty and groggy in the morning. otc sleeping pills are in the same boat, always make me feel unrested the next morning - except for melatonin. i take 12mg of that stuff every day, otherwise i'd never fall asleep.

my insurance covers the copay on ambien so for me it's an easy choice (plus you can use it as a recreational drug during the day lol), but otherwise, i believe the copay is about $70, for a 1 month supply (probably depends on insurance coverage though). without insurance i think it costs about $6 per tablet

ambien was shit , my god i felt awful , i try pre contest diet,,,

it call 10ui gh before sleep ,, boom ,, knock out like a baby
Your messed up BLP!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2012, 07:21:24 AM »
haha, well, i think for most people pinning tren right before bed is a guaranteed way to get about 1 hour of sleep total and to wake up every 20 minutes drenched in sweat.

maybe if you were real careful not to get any tren oil on the needle, and only pinning delts or something where you don't go through any veins but once you go through a vein and get tren directly into your blood, it feels like you just drank 3 redbulls and an espresso

i never sweat , those side are for moderate or beginner ,, i kind miss it actually ,,

i inject tren before bed ,, n sleep well
Your messed up BLP!

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2012, 08:05:30 AM »
...i inject tren before bed ,, n sleep well

x2, feels good not having any sides ;D

Stavios

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2012, 08:13:35 AM »
I think I might be the worst tren abuser on this board, and I'll say this:

after a while when your body get used to it, the side disapeared to the point that you can sleep your 6-8 hours a night even on mega doses

as far as the irritability, it never disapears but it will get better and usually you will be able to controle it before you go apeshit for whatever reason

Stavios

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2012, 08:14:35 AM »
i never sweat , those side are for moderate or beginner ,, i kind miss it actually ,,

i inject tren before bed ,, n sleep well

x2

didn't even sweat on DNP

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2012, 08:36:15 AM »
didn't even sweat on DNP

Damn bro, thats crazy!! In a good way of course  ;)

Stavios

« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2012, 09:14:33 AM »
Damn bro, thats crazy!! In a good way of course  ;)

yeah but I had every other side effect possible ;D

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2012, 09:31:10 AM »

the only side I've, and i'm running over 100mg ed, is like someone is teasing me with a needle on my back when i feel hot, it doesnt hurt a bit, just weird feeling  :D

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2012, 09:39:23 AM »
Ran sm's tren a @ 100 eod for 8 weeks together with his prop and oh boy that shit is strong mind blowing thing first time experience it was good but next time I'll try Ed injections, was sweating at night and was soaking by the time I would get into my office lol
g2g

lesaucer

« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2012, 10:08:00 AM »

after a while when your body get used to it, the side disapeared to the point that you can sleep your 6-8 hours a night even on mega doses

as far as the irritability, it never disapears but it will get better and usually you will be able to controle it before you go apeshit for whatever reason

very true bro, i did 200mg ed for a short 4 weeks run and zero sides, sleep like a baby 8+hours no sweat. compared to the first time at 50mg ed getting crazy insomnia and night sweat. human body adapt to anything!!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2012, 10:42:01 AM »

lol that funny
Your messed up BLP!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2012, 11:06:34 AM »

i was wondering if the specific "fat burning" effect it has starts to diminish over time because of what you're saying, you don't feel it as much after awhile.

leninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2012, 11:31:20 AM »
i was wondering if the specific "fat burning" effect it has starts to diminish over time because of what you're saying, you don't feel it as much after awhile.

maybe because after sometime on tren you don't have anymore fat to lose  ;D

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2012, 01:18:14 PM »

LOL

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2012, 01:19:19 PM »

No way!! Don't say that bro!! We don't need to cry ourselves to sleep tonight  ;)